Fast Loan UK Reviews

Read Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy
Made an application which was pre approved, I understand this may not be 100% approved but to not get an email, call or text if very poor form. Its hard going through financial hardship and applying for such loans so a little bit more care would be nice. I only assume I am not successful as I have not been given any indication. Not great when you took a pay slip off me
Hi Chris I hope you are well. We are very sorry you have had a bad experience with Fast Loan UK. I have just looked through our logs and can see that we did email you letting you know the application was unsuccessful. Sometimes these emails fall straight into your junk folder, so I'm sorry if this was the case. I can also see that a text message was sent to you but sometimes these can get delayed or stuck in a queue. Just to let you know that all sensitive information provided in your application will have been deleted in-line with PCI compliance regulations. We hope you was able to secure the finance you needed and wish you and your family all the best Fast Loan UK
Be careful because this company steals customer data and later sells other data to other companies without permission, No one ever answers emails they don't have a phone number to call!!!
Hi Seery, we're very sorry that you have had a bad experience with us. I just wanted to make you aware that we do not steal customer data or sell on your data. All our processes are in-line with GDPR guidelines. In instances where loan applications are unsuccessful, we do give customers the option to be considered by other lenders on what's known as a Pingtree. This therefore give other lenders the opportunity to offer you a loan with your permission. At the point where we redirect you this is clearly pointed out, and you would have to accept the terms and conditions before proceeding.
Applied and uploaded my details Amd wageslip with no reply at all. Been trying call and email with no reply. Who has my details. And what’s going on. This is a joke!!!
We are really sorry you've had a bad experience with Fast Loan UK. Please note that in 90% of cases our lending decisions on applications are made instantly. In cases where a manual decision needs to be made by our underwriter it can take a few hours. We do inform applicants of this. We have now given you our decision and we hope you managed to secure the borrowing you wanted elsewhere.
Applied today at 16:30, uploaded wage slip and was advised that I had been provisionally accepted and would receive a phone call. It states online to expect a call within 10 minutes. I have had no phone call, email or text message. There is nothing ‘fast’ about this loan and now I am worried as I had uploaded a wage slip with all of my details on. The contact number online for this company also goes unanswered so unable to contact them unless via email. Disappointing.
We are really sorry you've had a bad experience with Fast Loan UK. Please note that in 90% of cases our lending decisions on applications are made instantly. In cases where a manual decision needs to be made by our underwriter it can take a few hours. We do inform applicants of this. We hope you managed to secure the borrowing you wanted
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.82 based on 116 reviews