Fast Loan UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fast Loan UK

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

How would you rate Fast Loan UK?

Katie
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and very quick. Helped me out as had no money for Christmas because a previous loan company messed me about. Thank you so much!
Ally
Verified Buyer

Really happy with service Fast Loan UK provided. The rates were reasonable and the process was so simple. Ive taken many loans out over the last few years but Fast Loan UK's process was by far the easiest.
Rosie
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy. Money was pretty much in my account as soon as I signed the loan. Happy customer :)
Jamie
Verified Buyer

Well I've had plenty of experience with loan companies but Fast Loan Uk is by far the best I've dealt with!They helped me when others turned me away and not only did I receive money promptly but the team there were polite,professional and gave me addvice on my financial situation and discussed what payment plan would be most beneficial to me which most companies are not bothered about(all they are interested in is how to get as much money from you as possible).I am definitely a happy customer and will be returning again soon.Big thanks Fast Loan Uk.
Alex
Verified Buyer

The process of borrowing was really easy and the money cleared pretty much instantly. I would recommend Fast Loan UK to a friend.
Luke
Verified Buyer

Joe was very polite and courteous and we built great rapport in a matter of minutes. Made a stressful situation run smoothly - would recommend!
Mike T
Verified Buyer

Great service would highly recommend
Paul

brilliant
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Great service, really friendly all through the process
Maria
Verified Buyer

Excellent company and very helpful. Would recommend to friends :).
Katie
Verified Buyer

Would recommend fast loan. Great people to deal with they treat you like a friend and not just a client. Just taking out my 2nd loan and more than happy to do so
Aliesha
Verified Buyer

Very understanding payments to suit your income
Diane
Verified Buyer

I would really recommend fast loan uk I have been using them for some time for either short or long term loans, the service is excellent from start to finish always in contact with you regarding repayment dates.
Most of all no hidden fees what you see is what you get.
Gold star 10/10
Elise
Verified Buyer

Joe has always been amazing. Very helpful, understanding in any situation and always there anytime, doesn't matter if it's out of working hours or not.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Very quick and reliable service
Zoe
Verified Buyer

I don't take out many loans and have never trusted banks or payday lenders, but fast loan uk are great. They are upfront, honest, and reasonably priced. I would defiantly recommend
Lucy

Really easy to use!
Mark
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient, impressive. Got loan quickly, repaid it on time, no hassle and not bombarded with calls or e-mails like some other lenders!
Josh
Verified Buyer

Great, easy to use services. Thank you fast loan UK!
Tyler
Verified Buyer

Thanks Fast Loan UK. Will definitely use you again.
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.95 based on 43 reviews