Fast Loan UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fast Loan UK

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service."
"Fantastic service always there when you need them fast and freindly would use them again"
"Great company. Really friendly and overall the process was much different to that of a conventional short term lender. My customer care manager seems to actually care. The application process was easy and the funds cleared instantly. Top marks from me."
"Dear Sir, It's a scam or it's not, we understand that you've been thinking it's a scam or something not right with your loan but it;s nothing like that. We sincerely apologize for thing you've been through just because of us and we will confirm the refund can be done as soon as you pay this cancellation fee. Regards Jeff. I'M STILL WAITING AFTER BORROWING MONEY From Friends and family with false promises consistently being given. DISGUSTING!!"
"I am STILL awaiting refund of over €11,000 AFTER 1 week of false promises! I want my money and will be posting SEVERAL truthful reviews on your amateur website, again and again. Would not want any more innocent people falling for your lies and deceitful promises. What a con this site is! Hopeful but doubtful to ever receive my funds. If I do I will apologise and change my review status. Very doubtful though. Kieran Dell"
"No hassle application. Super fast time in my account. Easy to use website and excellent pay back rates. Highly recommend"
"The application was simple and the person I spoke to was really helpful. I have previously taken short term loan from other lenders but in this case I actually spoke to someone there and they actually seemed to have my interest at heart. Excellent service overall :)"
"Very quick and friendly service!. Loan was paid almost instantly!"
"Brilliant service, highly recommend"
"Top service."
"Thank you Fast Loan UK"
"Great service!"
"Excellent service!"
"Fast loan UK were efficient, helpful and trusting. I would 100% recommend this company! Thankyou :-)"
"Amy is always so helpful. Best Loan company I have used, I wouldn’t go elsewhere thanks again 😊"
"Really happy with the service! So easy to use, money cleared within 5 mins! A big thanks to amy and her team for dealing with me in such a friendly and efficient manner."
"Very fast and was just brilliant all round. Joe was helpful and a pleasure to deal with- thank you :)"
"Joe was very helpful fast and professional would recommend the service"
"Best loan company I have used to date. Joe is absolutely so lovely and helped me with issues i had financially!"
"Very helpful and very quick. Helped me out as had no money for Christmas because a previous loan company messed me about. Thank you so much!"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.84 based on 62 reviews