Fast Loan UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fast Loan UK

How would you rate Fast Loan UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Best loan company I have used to date. Joe is absolutely so lovely and helped me with issues i had financially!"
"Very helpful and very quick. Helped me out as had no money for Christmas because a previous loan company messed me about. Thank you so much!"
"Really happy with service Fast Loan UK provided. The rates were reasonable and the process was so simple. Ive taken many loans out over the last few years but Fast Loan UK's process was by far the easiest."
"Quick and easy. Money was pretty much in my account as soon as I signed the loan. Happy customer :)"
"Well I've had plenty of experience with loan companies but Fast Loan Uk is by far the best I've dealt with!They helped me when others turned me away and not only did I receive money promptly but the team there were polite,professional and gave me addvice on my financial situation and discussed what payment plan would be most beneficial to me which most companies are not bothered about(all they are interested in is how to get as much money from you as possible).I am definitely a happy customer and will be returning again soon.Big thanks Fast Loan Uk."
"The process of borrowing was really easy and the money cleared pretty much instantly. I would recommend Fast Loan UK to a friend."
"Joe was very polite and courteous and we built great rapport in a matter of minutes. Made a stressful situation run smoothly - would recommend!"
"Great service would highly recommend"
"brilliant"
"Great service, really friendly all through the process"
"Excellent company and very helpful. Would recommend to friends :)."
"Would recommend fast loan. Great people to deal with they treat you like a friend and not just a client. Just taking out my 2nd loan and more than happy to do so"
"Very understanding payments to suit your income"
"I would really recommend fast loan uk I have been using them for some time for either short or long term loans, the service is excellent from start to finish always in contact with you regarding repayment dates. Most of all no hidden fees what you see is what you get. Gold star 10/10"
"Joe has always been amazing. Very helpful, understanding in any situation and always there anytime, doesn't matter if it's out of working hours or not."
"Very quick and reliable service"
"I don't take out many loans and have never trusted banks or payday lenders, but fast loan uk are great. They are upfront, honest, and reasonably priced. I would defiantly recommend"
"Really easy to use!"
"Fast, efficient, impressive. Got loan quickly, repaid it on time, no hassle and not bombarded with calls or e-mails like some other lenders!"
"Great, easy to use services. Thank you fast loan UK!"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews