Fast Loan UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fast Loan UK
Live Chat

How would you rate Fast Loan UK ?

"Brilliant service, highly recommend"
"Top service."
"Thank you Fast Loan UK"
"Great service!"
"Excellent service!"
"Fast loan UK were efficient, helpful and trusting. I would 100% recommend this company! Thankyou :-)"
"Amy is always so helpful. Best Loan company I have used, I wouldn’t go elsewhere thanks again 😊"
"Really happy with the service! So easy to use, money cleared within 5 mins! A big thanks to amy and her team for dealing with me in such a friendly and efficient manner."
"Very fast and was just brilliant all round. Joe was helpful and a pleasure to deal with- thank you :)"
"Joe was very helpful fast and professional would recommend the service"
"Best loan company I have used to date. Joe is absolutely so lovely and helped me with issues i had financially!"
"Very helpful and very quick. Helped me out as had no money for Christmas because a previous loan company messed me about. Thank you so much!"
"Really happy with service Fast Loan UK provided. The rates were reasonable and the process was so simple. Ive taken many loans out over the last few years but Fast Loan UK's process was by far the easiest."
"Quick and easy. Money was pretty much in my account as soon as I signed the loan. Happy customer :)"
"Well I've had plenty of experience with loan companies but Fast Loan Uk is by far the best I've dealt with!They helped me when others turned me away and not only did I receive money promptly but the team there were polite,professional and gave me addvice on my financial situation and discussed what payment plan would be most beneficial to me which most companies are not bothered about(all they are interested in is how to get as much money from you as possible).I am definitely a happy customer and will be returning again soon.Big thanks Fast Loan Uk."
"The process of borrowing was really easy and the money cleared pretty much instantly. I would recommend Fast Loan UK to a friend."
"Joe was very polite and courteous and we built great rapport in a matter of minutes. Made a stressful situation run smoothly - would recommend!"
"Great service would highly recommend"
"brilliant"
"Great service, really friendly all through the process"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews