Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Really happy with Fast Loan UK. The application was straight forward and the money cleared instantly. With any short term lender the rates are going to be high but I’ve taken our lots of these types of loans and they are definitely one of the cheapest with payments being more than affordable."
"I've used fast loan UK for about 7 years and they are all ways here to help me"
"Very fast and efficient service would definitely recommend and use again"
"Such a great help, everything explained so it's understood well, just generally so helpful"
"Super fast, cheap rates compared to other lenders, and really easy application process. Really happy overall"
"I’m not one for writing reviews but I’m so happy with the service provided by Fast Loan that I thought I would share it. I’ve borrowed from various lenders over the years but Fast Loan UK are by far my favourite lender. In terms of costs these lenders are all alike. But when it comes to the ease of borrowing and the customer service provided I’ve never know a lender like Fast Loan UK. I have my own personal Care manager who is always available to help me with my loan which is a major advantage. Managing current loans is easy and whenever I need to reborrow the process is quick and easy!"
"Very fast and easy to do would recommend"
"Brilliant service! Really happy with the loan I received from Fast Loan UK"
"Very quick, professional and helpful."
"Really quick and easy. I also liked the fact that I have a personal Care Manager to speak to incase I ever need to discuss anything. 5 stars from me!"
"Fast and easy, customer service is excellent. Needed the money quick and they made it as smooth as possible. 10/10"
"Quick easy application and funds in my account within minutes"
"Fantastic service always there when you need them fast and freindly would use them again"
"Great company. Really friendly and overall the process was much different to that of a conventional short term lender. My customer care manager seems to actually care. The application process was easy and the funds cleared instantly. Top marks from me."
"No hassle application. Super fast time in my account. Easy to use website and excellent pay back rates. Highly recommend"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews