Fast Loan UK Reviews

Read Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy
Fast Loans...about as fast as a snail in slippers
FLUK helped me out during a crisis and have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Joe and Katie have gone above and beyond to support me and I will be forever grateful. Do not hesitate to use these guys.
Excellent! Thanks for your help
Very good
Really good company. The customer service was excellent. Helped me out of a tough spot. Thanks to Katie for all your help. I've also left a review on Google for you :)
Absolutely brilliant 🤩 very efficient and friendly and also extremely understanding if you should have any difficulties.!!!!!!! Definitely recommend this company/service.!!!!!!!
I had emergency surgery and was put on SSP here there was no way I could afford to pay being on SSP with a massive drop in wages thanks to fast loan theve arranged a plan for me which relieved a lot of stress thank you again x
Very good lender. Helped me when I was struggling to repay my loan. Customer service was very good.
Very good indeed no problems
I’ve been experiencing financial difficulty over the past 18 months as I’ve been out of work due to Covid and only recently starting to get back on my feet, I’ve always spoke to Joe who’s been very helpful and understanding, we managed to agree a monthly repayment plan off £30 which is affordable to me, with a debt level off just over £500. These guys are very easy to speak too and very helpful. Would recommend them
My customer manager Joe was amazing. Very understanding, friendly and helpful. Started the call anxious due to a difficult month financially and ended it with a smile and a massive weight lifted off my shoulders. Joe is an asset to your company. Many thanks. Tyrone Phillips
Really satisfied with the service provided. No complaints
Very easy to deal with and very efficient. They make it nice and easy to settle early as well
Excellent customer service. Really happy customer.
Helpful, friendly, Customer Service and quick and efficient overall service!
Always helpful, easy to contact. My loan application was quick as was the deposit. Went above and beyond to help during a difficult financial time. With COVID. Wouldn’t recommend a loan from anyone else, you really feel looked after.
Unfortunately I've had to deal with many loan companies. These guys are easily the best. Happy to adjust payments without bombarding you with questions. Quick to respond.
Great company for loans.. Joe the customer service manager is fantastic no matter what time of day you contact hell reply
I had to take this loan out of necessity and overall I was very surprised at how quick and simple the application process was. This is the first time I've taken a short term loan and it's not the cheapest, needs must! However, the repayments are affordable. If you need funds quickly I would recommend. Probably not suitable if you are struggling financially.
Very good service. very happy customer. Thanks you FastLoan UK for helping when I was short of funds.
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews