Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent customer service. Joe was very helpful and understanding."
"Thanks for all your help!"
"Really easy application, money was transferred pretty much instantly. Overall satisfied customer."
"I can’t say enough good things about Fast Loan UK. You get assigned your own Care manager who in my case was really helpful and friendly. I’m not going to pretend like these loans are the cheapest but they helped me out when other lenders wouldn’t. Thanks Katie for all your help."
"Company are brilliant and very understanding, my wife became ill and Stopped working leaving me in a huge hole i contacted Joe at fastloan and he helped me considerably and I will be forever grateful, always found fast loan to be the best loan provider out there, thank you Joe and fastloan!"
"Very friendly and approachable staff. Joe was very professional and dealt with things quickly. Revived the money within 15 minutes. Would use again"
"Excellent, quick and friendly!"
"I’m not one for writing reviews but ive had such a good experience with Fast Loan UK and my Customer Care Agent that I wanted to tell all. Recently I lost my job and my personal circusmtances changed for the worse. I went to citizens advise and was advised to contact all my creditors to ask they freeze my balance. Well to say this was an easy process would be wrong. Howver, the one company that really listended and understood me was Fast Loan UK and my my Customer Care Agent Katie. She actually cared and bent over backwards to help. She went so far as to further advise what to do with regards to my finances and budgeting . I did not expect this from a lender but Fast Loan UK went above and beyond. Thank you Katie and i hope your manages see this"
"Very fast and efficient service. Joe was extremely helpful."
"Really happy with Fast Loan UK. The application was straight forward and the money cleared instantly. With any short term lender the rates are going to be high but I’ve taken our lots of these types of loans and they are definitely one of the cheapest with payments being more than affordable."
"I've used fast loan UK for about 7 years and they are all ways here to help me"
"Very fast and efficient service would definitely recommend and use again"
"Excellent"
"Such a great help, everything explained so it's understood well, just generally so helpful"
"Really helpful."
"Really great service."
"Super fast, cheap rates compared to other lenders, and really easy application process. Really happy overall"
"I’m not one for writing reviews but I’m so happy with the service provided by Fast Loan that I thought I would share it. I’ve borrowed from various lenders over the years but Fast Loan UK are by far my favourite lender. In terms of costs these lenders are all alike. But when it comes to the ease of borrowing and the customer service provided I’ve never know a lender like Fast Loan UK. I have my own personal Care manager who is always available to help me with my loan which is a major advantage. Managing current loans is easy and whenever I need to reborrow the process is quick and easy!"
"Very fast and easy to do would recommend"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.98 based on 85 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access