Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I must say that my rep Joe is the most helpful of people and never ever puts barriers in the way, he does the transfer straight away."

Thank you for rating our service 5*!

We make sure our Customer Care Managers are fully trained to ensure a high level of service is provided to all our customers.

"Excellent!!!"

Thank you for rating our service 5*!

We try making the borrowing process as simple as possible whilst at the same time ensuring adequate affordability assessments are in place.

Fast Loan UK
"I have used lots of different lenders in the past. In terms of the borrowing process I can't knock it. super easy really fast. If the rates were a bit cheaper it would be 5stars"

Fast Loan UK
"Application was quick and easy, money clerared in my account instantly, all communications were clear and easy to understand. Overall I am really happy. All I would say is the uploading of wage slip section took a while to load but wasn't a big deal"

Fast Loan UK
"Really happy with the service. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Thanks you Katie you were great with all your help!"

Fast Loan UK
"Applied and uploaded my details Amd wageslip with no reply at all. Been trying call and email with no reply. Who has my details. And what’s going on. This is a joke!!!"
We are really sorry you've had a bad experience with Fast Loan UK. Please note that in 90% of cases our lending decisions on applications are made instantly. In cases where a manual decision needs to be made by our underwriter it can take a few hours. We do inform applicants of this. We have now given you our decision and we hope you managed to secure the borrowing you wanted elsewhere.
"Always great! Thanks again"

Fast Loan UK
"Thank you Fast Loan UK for all your help. You helped me when other companies wouldnt and its much appreciated."

Fast Loan UK
"Applied today at 16:30, uploaded wage slip and was advised that I had been provisionally accepted and would receive a phone call. It states online to expect a call within 10 minutes. I have had no phone call, email or text message. There is nothing ‘fast’ about this loan and now I am worried as I had uploaded a wage slip with all of my details on. The contact number online for this company also goes unanswered so unable to contact them unless via email. Disappointing."
We are really sorry you've had a bad experience with Fast Loan UK. Please note that in 90% of cases our lending decisions on applications are made instantly. In cases where a manual decision needs to be made by our underwriter it can take a few hours. We do inform applicants of this. We hope you managed to secure the borrowing you wanted
"First time in contacting fastloanuk regarding and loan will 100% be recommending this service to anybody that is need of any financial help. My customer service agent was their from the beginning of the application right through to the end. A* Service"

"Fantastic service"

Fast Loan UK
"Overall Excellent. The application was simple, the app works really well, and the rates are decent when comparing them to the likes of Sunny, Quickquid, or wonga, whom I have had dealing with. Overall they are a safe bet if you are looking for convenience in a lender"

Fast Loan UK
"Excellent customer service. Joe was very helpful and understanding."

Fast Loan UK
"Thanks for all your help!"
"Really easy application, money was transferred pretty much instantly. Overall satisfied customer."
"I can’t say enough good things about Fast Loan UK. You get assigned your own Care manager who in my case was really helpful and friendly. I’m not going to pretend like these loans are the cheapest but they helped me out when other lenders wouldn’t. Thanks Katie for all your help."

Fast Loan UK
"Company are brilliant and very understanding, my wife became ill and Stopped working leaving me in a huge hole i contacted Joe at fastloan and he helped me considerably and I will be forever grateful, always found fast loan to be the best loan provider out there, thank you Joe and fastloan!"

Fast Loan UK
"Very friendly and approachable staff. Joe was very professional and dealt with things quickly. Revived the money within 15 minutes. Would use again"
"Excellent, quick and friendly!"
"I’m not one for writing reviews but ive had such a good experience with Fast Loan UK and my Customer Care Agent that I wanted to tell all. Recently I lost my job and my personal circusmtances changed for the worse. I went to citizens advise and was advised to contact all my creditors to ask they freeze my balance. Well to say this was an easy process would be wrong. Howver, the one company that really listended and understood me was Fast Loan UK and my my Customer Care Agent Katie. She actually cared and bent over backwards to help. She went so far as to further advise what to do with regards to my finances and budgeting . I did not expect this from a lender but Fast Loan UK went above and beyond. Thank you Katie and i hope your manages see this"
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.89 based on 97 reviews