Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy
Great service!
Great service, really friendly all through the process
Very understanding payments to suit your income
Joe has always been amazing. Very helpful, understanding in any situation and always there anytime, doesn't matter if it's out of working hours or not.
Fast Loan UK have been a great help to me and my family over the last few years. When things have got tight financially I've always been able to rely on them to help me out with cash quickly. As soon as I've applied the money has been in my account within minutes. The process of borrowing overall is really simple. Great work guys!
Wouldn't use any other lender, the fast and efficient borrowing service provided was second to none.
As a new business owner, I heavily depend on pay day loans to ensure I can keep myself afloat each month. I stumbled upon Fast Loan UK 6 months ago and have not looked back since. My loan agent was so helpful and understanding on the phone and the process was quick and easy. I hope not to depend on pay day loans in the near future but I felt compelled to review Fast Loan UK as I like to fully endorse fantastic customer service!
Great service, competitive rates and prompt. Would definitely recommend and will be using again personally.
I’m not one for writing reviews but ive had such a good experience with Fast Loan UK and my Customer Care Agent that I wanted to tell all. Recently I lost my job and my personal circusmtances changed for the worse. I went to citizens advise and was advised to contact all my creditors to ask they freeze my balance. Well to say this was an easy process would be wrong. Howver, the one company that really listended and understood me was Fast Loan UK and my my Customer Care Agent Katie. She actually cared and bent over backwards to help. She went so far as to further advise what to do with regards to my finances and budgeting . I did not expect this from a lender but Fast Loan UK went above and beyond. Thank you Katie and i hope your manages see this
Very fast and efficient service. Joe was extremely helpful.
Really happy with Fast Loan UK. The application was straight forward and the money cleared instantly. With any short term lender the rates are going to be high but I’ve taken our lots of these types of loans and they are definitely one of the cheapest with payments being more than affordable.
I've used fast loan UK for about 7 years and they are all ways here to help me
Very fast and efficient service would definitely recommend and use again
Excellent
Such a great help, everything explained so it's understood well, just generally so helpful
Really helpful.
Really great service.
Super fast, cheap rates compared to other lenders, and really easy application process. Really happy overall
I’m not one for writing reviews but I’m so happy with the service provided by Fast Loan that I thought I would share it. I’ve borrowed from various lenders over the years but Fast Loan UK are by far my favourite lender. In terms of costs these lenders are all alike. But when it comes to the ease of borrowing and the customer service provided I’ve never know a lender like Fast Loan UK. I have my own personal Care manager who is always available to help me with my loan which is a major advantage. Managing current loans is easy and whenever I need to reborrow the process is quick and easy!
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.83 based on 120 reviews