Fashionizer Spa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fashionizer Spa
Telephone
Read Fashionizer Spa  Reviews

About Fashionizer Spa :

Since its launch in 2008, Fashionizer Spa has become a market leader for sustainable spa uniforms. Our luxury spa wear is made from a selection of the best quality sustainable textiles including: Organic Cotton, Linen, Bamboo, Tencel and upcycled PETWe have many prestigious customers in Europe, the Middle East and the USA that love our spa uniforms. These include some spa brands that you may know such as: Blue Lagoon Iceland, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Resorts Hotels Spas and Aspria BV.

+442089950088

salesdirector@fashionizer.com

Unit 1 Roslin Square
Roslin Road

Tell us how Fashionizer Spa made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fashionizer Spa  5 star review on 19th April 2020
Geraldine Folly
Fashionizer Spa  5 star review on 17th May 2020
Fashionizer Spa  5 star review on 19th April 2020
Geraldine Folly
More Photos & Videos
We ordered two of the face masks and we were very impressed with the quality of the product and with the great customer service.
Prompt shipping, love the uniforms.
We needed to place a small order and hoped it would arrive quickly, the speed of turnaround was amazing during these difficult times, with the goods arriving next day. Congratulations to Debbie and the team - Claire Way, Managing Director Spa Strategy
useful and comfortable
Good product
Stylish face masks.
Simple ordering and fast delivery.
Prompt service, item well made
Very fast delivery, beautifully presented, and superb quality!
Amazing service! Delivered the day after i ordered. Beautiful unique spa uniform. Beautiful fit and fabric. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong size by mistake, but they sent me the right size free of charge without having to return the other one. so kind!
Will definitely shop again!
Came very well packed and high quality as expected. The fabric is soft/kind to your skin and looks far better than other masks I have tried.
Thank you!
Good quality, stylish, the mask covers you well. And fast delivery. I use the mask each time I go out and it is breathable.
Definitely recommend it, will order more for my siblings.
Thank you Geraldine! The mask tops off your outfit really well. Stay healthy !
Fashionizer Spa Team
The masks are very well fitted and with the thin wire in the top part, you can fit it to your face features even more, so they fully close and keep you save. Great quality product !
Thank you for your prompt delivery. I am very happy with the quality of the product and I am testing them out myself as I am considering purchasing a larger order for the hotel group that I work for. Would you be in a position to negociate on price if I was to purchase 500 masks (70% S/M & 30% Large). Thank you, Una O Dowd
A good quality uniform & a good choice of styles. I am a very happy customer, thank you!
good quality uniforms, I like the stretchy, breathable fabric. Lovely girls in customers service
jumpsuit was cute but i a little big
Good quality uniform. So glad it includes cotton. Nothing worse than a polyester top.
Wish they were a bit cheaper but hey ho. I would say the tops run ever so slightly small, so if you have a big bust. I’d definitely go up a size.
Glad I found this company.
Thank you, we're glad you enjoy the high quality of our uniforms! We will take your other feedback into consideration. Thanks for your review!
Great quality of uniforms! The team was very helpful with assisting my questions and leading me in the right direction to choose the ideal uniforms for my spa.
We're glad we could be of such help to you for choosing the best spa uniforms! Thank you for your review.
Excellent service providing high quality products
Fashionizer Spa is rated 4.74 based on 19 reviews