Fashionizer Spa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fashionizer Spa
Read Fashionizer Spa  Reviews

About Fashionizer Spa :

Since its launch in 2008, Fashionizer Spa has become a market leader for sustainable, luxury spa uniforms. Our luxury spa wear is made from a selection of the best quality sustainable textiles including: Organic Cotton, Linen, Bamboo, Tencel and upcycled PET We have many prestigious customers in Europe, the Middle East and the USA that love our spa uniforms. These include some spa brands that you may know such as: Blue Lagoon Iceland, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Resorts Hotels Spas and Aspria BV.

+442089950088

salesdirector@fashionizer.com

Unit 1 Roslin Square
Roslin Road

Tell us how Fashionizer Spa made you happy
The quality of the uniforms is excellent; great craftsmanship and the team at my Yoga Studio looks very professional. Shipping was super-fast and on the phone, customer service was friendly and attentive, answering my questions promptly
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for your review - we appreciate it!
The pleated masks are such good quality, fit well and look fine - much better than adding to the plastic mountain with disposables. Very quick service.
A good quality mask and looks nice as well.
Brilliant face mask I have both the face mask and pleated mask and love the wash bag. I have delicate skin and these are the first masks that don't irritate my skin - thank you thank you. When flights or train travel re-opens these will last a long journey in comfort. The three layers, really work and mean you can breath with ease and don't fugg up'. so although slightly more expensive than the many high street offers, the extra five pounds is worth its weight in gold. Highly recommended.
The masks are very well made and comfortable to wear. They are also very easy to wash. So much better than the cheap throw away ones.
We ordered our first set of Fashionizer face masks at the start of London Lockdown 1, even before they were mandatory, and they are still going strong nine months later - held up well in the wash, kept their shape and everything. So well made, so comfortable, such good quality - and I’m so pleased to support an Ealing, West London business!
Fashionizer Spa  5 star review on 11th December 2020
Swift service. Kept well informed. Excellent packaging. Excellent product.
Fast shipping and super facemask
Excellent customer service. Ordered uniforms for my spa staff, they are impressed with the high quality of fabrics and simple but sophisticated designs that fit all shapes and sizes. It's hard to find spa uniforms made of cotton. We are very happy with our choice. Great job Fashionizer Spa team!
My family loveS these mask! Wash great! Wear super comfy!
Service was very efficient and the products were a good quality
I can only rate the masks I have purchased, not the whole product range. I was disappointed with the masks. I was going to order large as the website stated to allow for 2 cm shrinkage, then read a review that the masks are oversized, so changed my order to small. The masks arrived quickly, but I found them much too loose, both for myself and my husband, even after washing. Also the elastic straps are of inferior material, very lax, the kind that will lose elasticity very quickly. Thle statement that the masks are designed to prevent glasses steaming up, did not hold true either. I wore the mask shopping and at times couldn't see anything inside the superstore. I found the product inferior in any way, compared with the way it was advertised. That said, the service was very good and friendly.
Dear Irene, Thank you for your review and we are sorry that the S/M masks do not fit you. I can assure you that our masks are made from the highest quality of fabrics, and have been tested by expert labs, as well as excellent laundry facilities, and each mask can exceed 30 washes, unharmed. Our team members all wear our masks and have no problems regarding the fit of the S/M size masks after washing, or with the fogging with their glasses. The Fashionizer team and family members have spent considerable time fine-tuning the sizing of our masks, and we have a variety of sizes and face shapes. That said, every face is different, and like with our uniform garments, there are always 2-3% of people who do not fit a standard size. (I am sure that you will have found that some brands clothes are a tighter fit than others, and masks are no different.) The face is three dimensional with many elements, so no face is the same.We are very sorry to hear that the S/M size masks do not fit you or your partner. Your feedback is important to us and we will further use it to do our own investigations. With Best Wishes, Fashionizer Team
comfy, and allow easy movement when treating clients.
A pleasant experience from start to finish. High quality materials, beautiful designs and great delivery.
Dear Mr Woods, Thank you for submitting your review. We are pleased to hear about your shopping experience with us. Hope you will visit our online store again soon. With Best Wishes, Fashionizer Spa Tem.
High quality masks with breathability. However, hard to get the fit right - the L/XL too big for either of us (adult male and adult female) even after washing. We're going to try the S/M to see if that works better.
Good website, prompt service and comfortable good looking masks.
The black face mask I ordered was high quality and arrived quickly -- Fashionizer Spa's service is great. Unfortunately, the only two size options were S/M and L/XL. I'm a medium adult female but the S/M I ordered is too loose because the elastic loops that go over the ears are too long. I will not be able to use the mask until I shorten the loops, and sewing part of my own face mask rather negates the advantage of buying one.
Arrived quickly. They were more expensive than there fir sale. Unfortunately on the second washing of one of the masks I bought it melted. Three were bought. All were washed as per instructions. One of the masks was washed a second time after wearing. This melted. The others haven’t been washed for a second time as yet.
I love your masks! Wash and wear!!! Super comfy! I bought a lot and will buy more!
We are delighted to hear that. Stay safe!
Have purchased the masks in both styles from Fashionizer twice (4 masks in total now)and very impressed with the quality of the fabric and design. The masks can really protect the droplets from inside and outside as I've tested myself. There's no doubt that I'll buy more masks (different colour) from Fashionizer in the near future.
Fashionizer Spa is rated 4.62 based on 39 reviews