Fashionizer Spa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fashionizer Spa
Telephone
Read Fashionizer Spa  Reviews

About Fashionizer Spa :

Since its launch in 2008, Fashionizer Spa has become a market leader for sustainable spa uniforms. Our luxury spa wear is made from a selection of the best quality sustainable textiles including: Organic Cotton, Linen, Bamboo, Tencel and upcycled PETWe have many prestigious customers in Europe, the Middle East and the USA that love our spa uniforms. These include some spa brands that you may know such as: Blue Lagoon Iceland, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Resorts Hotels Spas and Aspria BV.

+442089950088

salesdirector@fashionizer.com

Unit 1 Roslin Square
Roslin Road

Tell us how Fashionizer Spa made you happy
A good quality uniform & a good choice of styles. I am a very happy customer, thank you!
good quality uniforms, I like the stretchy, breathable fabric. Lovely girls in customers service
Great quality of uniforms! The team was very helpful with assisting my questions and leading me in the right direction to choose the ideal uniforms for my spa.
We're glad we could be of such help to you for choosing the best spa uniforms! Thank you for your review.
Excellent service providing high quality products
Fashionizer Spa is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews