Fashionizer Spa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fashionizer Spa

About Fashionizer Spa : Since its launch in 2008, Fashionizer Spa has become a market leader for sustainable spa uniforms. Our luxury spa wear is made from a selection of the best quality sustainable textiles including: Organic Cotton, Linen, Bamboo, Tencel and upcycled PETWe have many prestigious customers in Europe, the Middle East and the USA that love our spa uniforms. These include some spa brands that you may know such as: Blue Lagoon Iceland, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Resorts Hotels Spas and Aspria BV.

+442089950088

salesdirector@fashionizer.com

Unit 1 Roslin Square
Roslin Road

Tell us how Fashionizer Spa made you happy

"Great quality of uniforms! The team was very helpful with assisting my questions and leading me in the right direction to choose the ideal uniforms for my spa."
We're glad we could be of such help to you for choosing the best spa uniforms! Thank you for your review.
"Excellent service providing high quality products"
"jumpsuit was cute but i a little big"
"Good quality uniform. So glad it includes cotton. Nothing worse than a polyester top. Wish they were a bit cheaper but hey ho. I would say the tops run ever so slightly small, so if you have a big bust. I’d definitely go up a size. Glad I found this company."
Thank you, we're glad you enjoy the high quality of our uniforms! We will take your other feedback into consideration. Thanks for your review!
Fashionizer Spa is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews