Express Bi-Folds Direct Reviews

Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
Dee Bird
Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
Dee Bird
Outstanding service from express bifolds. The delivery of the doors was well within the 5 days and the cost couldn't be matched anywhere locally. Free delivery from Leeds to Scotland on a ridiculously quick time frame. These guys have got to be the country's number 1 in bifold doors. Very happy and will be buying my next set for the house from Express bifolds.
Fast service but no fitters pack included. Quality doesn’t seem quite as good as previous Bifolds we had fixed with the full service However happy to get them in very short space of time Customer service was good
Originally I was sent the wrong doors. I emailed express on the Saturday but obviously they are closed over the weekend. On the Monday at 08.30 Express phoned me and my order was replaced by the Wednesday. Slight mishap but fantastic customer service. Just waiting for my door panel but was told it would be 3 to 4 weeks before I ordered. Very happy with the doors top quality.
Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 11th August 2022 Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 11th August 2022
From order to delivery very prompt. Great Communication from the team keeping you updated on delivery date. Door well protected when arrived
I always think that the way to judge a good company is how they respond when something goes wrong. Nothing serious, just a fault with one of the panels. All three of the panels were replaced promptly without question. Special thanks to Ian Nowacki for all his help. Highly recommended.
I have to say, right up until the last pane of glass this was a 5 out of 5 all the way. Fast delivery, off the shelf unit, very well made, responsive to queries, everything came as promised and in perfect condition including installation pack. But first 2 panes of glass went in as expected, however the last pane was too thick to get the trims on. We ended up having to create a rig to be able to clamp the glass to get the trims on. Doubled the time of installation. Now all in, looks and works flawlessly but that last pane was not as I would expect.
I purchased a standard 4 panel Bifold door ( three left / one right ) 2090 H 4000 W. The quality of the product is excellent, and all contact with the team was great. They delivered on the day they promised and the delivery driver was extremely helpful. All installed now and looking fantastic. Doors open easily and feel really robust. Highly recommend.
Good quality doors. Some minor scratches on the frames when they arrived but overall mechanisms and quality is great.
My son was absolutely delighted with doors, well made and fitted perfectly. Will highly recommend these Bi-Folds.
Ordering from Express Bi-Folds was easy, simple and great service. A little more expensive than others but quality well made innovative products. Great communication.
Great product, great service and minimal waiting times. Very satisfied!!!
The doors are great and the staff where very help full
I ordered from the Garden Room range. Delivery was quick and the delivery driver helped me unload the products. I ordered a casement window and 3m bi-folds. Both products were very well packed and protected in transit. I haven’t fitted the bi-folds yet due to running out of time before a holiday, but the window is in and looks great. Quality of products seems good. Overall very happy with the whole experience of buying from Express Bi-Folds.
Doors finish is amazing and they feel top quality doors. Only issue is the door handle seems a little loose already after couple of days.
I couldn't be happier with my experience with Express Bifolds. Spoke to a few of the team at the Grand Designs Live show where they answered all of my questions and gave me time to look over some of the products. I then placed my order online and a few days later received a phone call asking about when I'd like to take delivery. This was great as it gave me a chance to finish some other jobs I needed to do before proceeding with the install. On the day of delivery, the driver was really helpful. He helped me to carry the doors to where they were being stored and also made sure I understood about protecting the glass so it wouldn't get damaged. The end product is really great quality and I wouldn't hesitate in using them again in the future.
Fantastic communication from the point of order right through the delivery. The doors are great quality, couldn’t be happier with the service and the product!
Very pleased with supplied Bifold doors and window. Excellent customer service and delivered when I wanted the delivery to arrive.
Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 5th July 2022
Excellent product, communication and so easy to order and arrived within 5 days. Installed within an hr or so and they look amazing.
Express Bi-Folds Direct 5 star review on 5th July 2022
Recently purchased 3m bifold in anthracite grey. Delivery was exceptionally quick and packaged very well. Quality of the product seems great. Will be installing in next few weeks.
Good quality, easy to install. Very happy.
Express Bi-Folds Direct is rated 4.8 based on 38 reviews