Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews
We recently had a number of doors, windows, and roof lights installed at our property. For the most part, the products and installation are of a standard befitting the price. However, there were a number of issues that are still outstanding, and need to be addressed to bring everything up to an acceptable standard (mainly around the quality of the finish - see attached pictures). This is on top of a number of errors made by them throughout the sales process. As it stands, I would be hesitant to recommend Express to anyone else.
my experience with Express doors has been pleasant from the start from the initial phone call to the visiting the showroom and the experience of the day leading to an order placed by us which has now been fitted .
my only issue was the finishing on the install everyone says they look amazing but the gap and packers on show spoil the picture of it all and i have to say i agree
although in the future i intend to put some decking or stonework to the front of the doors until then it looks exposed and industrially unfinnished .
i wish to add internally on my home items from your impressive range in the future as i develop my house into the vision i deem as perfect for us .
i have no question of the quality of the product i purchased from you but would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this i enclose a pic and happy to forward more pics of the vision of the doors
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review and nice comments Alan. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and the product. With regards to the finishing off you refer to, our doors are fitted level and plumb within the aperture in order for them to operate as they should. It would appear that on this occasion the aperture levels were slightly out hence the packers being more visible than usual in some places. From an installation perspective the doors are finished, however, until the appropriate drainage and decking is installed you will, I’m afraid, see the finish you refer to. I trust this explanation satisfies your query, however, please feel free to call the office and our technical team will be happy to discuss this with you personally.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews