Express Bi-Folding Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Michael
"Impressive from start to finish Can’t recommend more The bi folds have transformed my house!"
Ed
"Every stage of dealing with the guys at Express Bi-Fold has been amazing. Ross was extremely helpful chatting through my different window options and we had to make some last minute amends once the surveyor came. Then the fitting by Keith & Steve was an absolute dream. The whole team were amazing, I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Quality product, professionally installed, and good value. After sales customer service has been excellent with no quibble over any problem, and quick response."
"From start to finish our experience with Express Bi-Folding Doors has been excellent. From ordering to installation we were kept up to date by email and letters with preparation including a site visit a few weeks before the installation date. All staff have been excellent but in particular Peter and Johnny the fitters who were quick, efficient and very professional for the half day they were at our house. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them in the future."
Great picture Michael, your project looks fantastic! We are so pleased you are happy with the products.
"A Thorough repair job, no mess, quick and efficient carried out by two pleasant men."
Thank you for the lovely review Dennis. I'm pleased to hear we were able to carry out the remedial work to your satisfaction.
"Hi Donna, We cannot thank you enough for your inquisitive mind and determination to offer us alternative solutions in solving the problem with our 10 year old bi folding doors. Lee, your technician just called and spoken to my husband and together they have resolved the issue!! Lee’s advice, guidance and superb knowledge of your products, allowed my husband to understand what he had to do to fix the problem - amazing. We are eternally grateful to you both and if you have a reward and recognition scheme in place, we would like to nominate you both, based on excellent customer service. Once again, many thanks, Kind regards Estella and Vince Tuff"
Hi Estella, thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments. Our staff are always happy to go the extra mile and Donna and Lee are extremely pleased they could resolve the problem for you. Unfortunately we do not currently have a reward and recognition scheme but, who knows, your review may just prompt us to do so!
"From the moment we were advised to change our requirements (which saved us money and looked better) to installation, a quick repair needed caused by a delivery driver dragging a washing machine over the bottom guide and seamlessly repaired for us, every action as been professionally followed and aftersales support has always been faultless and reassuring."
Thanks for the nice feedback Neil. I can see your job was installed some time ago so its pleasing to hear we have maintained the excellent service you received from the outset. Glad to help on this occasion too.
Thanks for the pictures and review Ed. Its looking great! Ross is very good, and will go to great lengths to help select the option that best suits your project. We do pride ourselves on our end to end service and we are pleased you happy with the results.
Great photo Rod, your project looks good. Our aftersales service is something we are very proud of and second to none. Pleased we could help you.
"Door is superb. I'm delighted with the quality, very easy to open and close and looks fantastic. The installation guys did an excellent job, very slick, first rate tradesmen and I have no hesitation in recommending Express Bi-Folding Doors."
We are pleased you are happy with the product, you specified a nice door. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the fitting team and thanks for the recommendation.
"Friendly, professional and helpful sales team (Romford Showroom). The fitters are also professional, and kept their work area clean and tidy. It's only a week on since fitting, but no issues with the Bifold doors. I have no problem recommending Express (and have already done so to friends and family)."
Thanks for the great review Danny. We are so pleased you are happy with the service and your products. I will pass your feedback on to the team in Romford.
"Express bi fold have done a brilliant job very neat and tidy and nice members of staff glad we chose to go with them"
Thanks for the review Tom. I'm pleased you are happy with the installation and thanks for giving us the opportunity to work with you.
"My bi fold doors are the envy of all my neighbours! and were installed by two very efficient young men. They worked quickly, to perfection, were courteous and helpful."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you and your neighbours like your products, and we are sure you will enjoy them for many years to come.
"Cannot recommend highly enough, my bi-fold doors were fitted over many years ago but the company still pulled out all the stops to assist me when a lock developed a fault. Customer service is awesome!"
Thanks for the review Carl. We have a dedicated aftersales team to look after our customers and I'm pleased they could help you. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to the team.
"I had a problem with my remote after 2 years and without hesitation an engineer came and and supplies and re programmed a new one for me. Excellent customer service!"
I'm pleased we could help you out Sharon, our aftersales service is second to none.
"From start to finish I have had a professional job done, kept informed at all times. Installers did a great job and cleaned up all rubbish and waste"
Thanks for the review and picture Graham, your project is looking good.
"One of the Venetian blind mechanisms on my doors became problematic so I emailed asking for help. Received a response the next morning advising that my message had been passed to Aftersales. Donna messaged me asking for some photos of the mechanism. Within an hour of me sending them she was on the phone. Talked me through a with a solution. Really couldn't have asked for better service. Only had to contact Express a couple of times and always received excellent service."
Our Aftersales service is just one of the things that sets us apart from our competitors Peter. Glad we could help you
"I had researched sliding doors extensively and I felt the XP Panoramic Slide doors really gave value for money and were comparable to products at the higher end of the market. However when I read some of the negative reviews I was apprehensive about placing my order. I am delighted to say the whole experience has been fantastic from point of sale to installation. Express Bifolds delivered my doors within the short lead time I had and worked closely with my builders to ensure the preparation for the opening was correct. The installation went very smoothly and the windows look amazing. I would highly recommend Express Bifolds without any reservations."
Thanks for the great review Liz. We are proud of our end to end service and short lead times, and we are glad we could meet your timeframe and requested installation date.
"From the start of the process through to completion Express Bi-folding doors have been both professional and reliable. The show room in Glasgow was great to actually see and use the product which made purchasing a lot less stressful. We installed the XP Vision range which has a door jamb of only 47mm wide increasing the glass and daylight size which looks amazing. We removed 5 meters of our kitchen wall and replaced with these bi-fold doors , then increased our patio to create life style change to our cottage that looks and feels amazing."
Thanks for the review and the photo Jim. The room and the outlook look great! You have obviously thought about your requirements, I'm pleased we could help you realise them and we are sure you will enjoy them for many years to come.
"Previously I had bi fold put in right across the back of my house. I was so impressed with the quality & service I received. This then prompted me to replace my kitchen windows & back door. Again the service was excellent."
So pleased you returned to us Sally, its great to hear you are pleased with both installations and the service you received. Thanks for the lovely review.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Sally, it's always pleasing to receive positive feedback from a returning customer.
"Great communication from express doors pre and post installation. Installation completed in half a day by efficient and friendly installers. It helped that Express were provided with a perfectly true opening! Very happy with the product and installation."
Thanks for the review David, it does help to have a correctly prepared opening. We are pleased you are happy with everything.
"We have been very impressed and pleased with the whole experience of working with Express Bi-Folding Doors. The initial pre-sale talk was not rushed and very informative, the follow-up surveys very thorough and finally, the installation went very quickly exactly on time. The doors are of a high standard and have been installed very well. We will be back to have other door and windows replaced next year, without hesitation."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience John. We are really pleased you were happy with the process, we have invested heavily to ensure we offer a complete end to end service.
Express Bi-Folding Doors is rated 4.95 based on 127 reviews