Express Bi-Folding Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors
"Professional and quality installation"
Thanks for your very kind words Paul. Hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come.
David Henley
Verified Buyer
"my Bifold door were supplied and fitted ten years ago.The device that hold back the doors had snapped off. Within 24 hours Donna supplied a replacement free of charge. Excellent service."
Thanks for the review David. We aim to please!
"I can not praise this company enough. From the moment we visited the show room to the completed works. Everyone we spoke to and met were helpful and friendly. The quality of the work was outstanding and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. My Bi Fold Doors look amazing and you can see the quality in the manufacturing. Getting Express Bi-flooding Doors in to do my doors was the best decision I made. The doors have transformed the look of my home and I am very pleased. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family"
Lovely comments Peter. Thanks for the great review and we hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come.
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great professional service! Our installation was three years old and the staff dealt with us as if they were newly fitted. I would recommend Express bifolding doors everytime!"
Sorry we had to come back out David but I'm glad we could resolve this easily and quickly for you. Thanks for the nice comments.
"I initially had a couple of issues with Express but they listened to my concerns and immediately sorted them out. From then on it was plain sailing and the service was excellent. Doors were fitted within the timescale they said. Fitters were polite and and left the house everything clean and tidy. The doors have transformed my room and garden. Just wish I had done it earlier."
Thank you for the lovely comments. Very pleased we sorted your issues quickly and hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come. Perhaps you could send us some photos?
Andrew Franks
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed by the showroom on our first visit but it was the quality of the products backed by the guarantee that convinced us to look no further and buy with Express Bi- Folding doors. We were always informed of any development such as site survey and installation well in advance and were given ample instructions what we needed to do to ensure everything went smoothly and without hiccups. The crunch time really came really though on the day of installation and the fitters were very polite, knowledgeable and completed the fitting to our 100% total satisfaction."
Fantastic comments Andrew, thanks for the great review. Also glad Bev was able to help you with a spare key.
"The installation was quick, painless and the fitters were very polite and friendly. The finished product looks brilliant and works like a dream."
Thanks for the great comments. Glad everything went so well.
David Matthews
Verified Buyer
"The product is extremely high quality. The fitters were efficient, fast, courteous and skilled. In fact the entire process was close to flawless."
That's what we like to see. Thanks for the great comments David. Perhaps you could share some photos of the finished job?
"Bought back in 2016 for Moregeous Mansions and have been throughly impressed with performance. Fitting was top notch at the time and set the bench mark, clean, efficient, friendly. No issues to date and currently wowing guests at our Airbnb renovation days!"
Thanks for the lovely comments Sian. Glad you're still happy and good luck with your AirBnB
"Well designed product, high quality materials and skilled installers. And all at a reasonable price."
Thanks for the great review Julian. Enjoy!
"The unrestricted view and opening into our back garden has added immeasurably to the success of our extension."
Glad you're happy Robert. Thanks for the nice comments.
"I rang up about a broken roller on a hinge on a Bi Fold door we had had for about two and a half years.I spoke to a very nice and helpfull young man whose name i cannot remember unfortunately.He asked me to send a photo of the hinge to make sure they sent me the right one,so i sent two photographs and within 20 minutes i had a phone call from a very nice lady called Donna.The lady told me how much it would be and that it would be in the post right away and sure enough it came.If only all companies had staff members as good as these life would be a lot less stressfull.A friend recommended me to you and know i recommend you to everyone i know looking for doors or windows,everyone that sees the door loves it with the apex window above it, regards Mark and Wendy Sutton.By the way 5 is not enough it should be 10 out of 10 stars.Thank You."
Glad we were able to help you so quickly Mark. Your comments have been passed on and we hope you and Wendy enjoy the door for many years to come.
"Having used Express on various projects utilizeing a variety of there services from design inspiration, visual renders, supply & fit and supply only I can’t rate them highly enough from concept to competition from the guys in the show room to the fit teams there knowledge of there products and back up support is second to none the structure of there business is ideal for us as we run a tight ship with tight schedules and when Express say they will deliver they always have even if we spend a £1000.00 or £10000.00 we have always received the same standard throughout this is a company that many could learn from within the product manufacturing & supply industry"
Thanks for the great feedback John. All of our staff, including the sales team at our show rooms and the fitters are expertly trained. Good to see it's paying off.
"Brilliant product, great service. Would highly recommend!"
Thanks very much for the great comments Sarah.
"A true family run business, making things easy and providing a personal service! Quality workmanship. Love the showrooms and ideas I find on Pinterest. Thank you"
Glad you like to the showrooms Rob. We've spent a lot of time and effort getting them ready. Thanks for the feedback.
"After visiting the state of the art show room we purchased two sets of bi-folding doors. It was by far the best decision we have made regarding our house. From the moment we chose the doors through to the installation we received nothing but outstanding service. The doors themselves are of the highest quality and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Express."
Thanks for the great comments Jenni. Please let us know if you recommend anyone.
"The lads from Express made having work done on the house a pleasure. I'm always unsettled when workers have to come into my home but they were so obliging, professional and tidy that I was put at ease. My new doors look amazing! Wouldn't hesitate to have them back. Highly recommended."
Always nice to see good comments for our team. Thanks Carol and I hope you're still enjoying the doors.
"Very friendly staff, professional from beginning to end FANTASTIC !!!!!!!"
Great comments. Thank you.
"Our experience with Express Bi-Fold has been nothing less than fantastic. After visiting their unbelievable showroom in Leeds and speaking with their helpful staff, we knew this was a company who pride themselves on their professionalism, quality of products and service. They had a vast selection of doors to choose from and to suit all budgets. Our doors were fitted last week by their expert fitting team who arrived on time and were also very friendly. Thank you to everyone at Express! Highly recommended."
Thanks for getting in touch Craig. Sounds like your experience was great from start to finish. Just what we like to see.
"After visiting the amazing showroom and speaking to their extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff we are in no doubt that we will be using Express when we complete our extension"
Thanks for the 5 stars Dave. How's the conservatory going? Perhaps you could send us some pics?
Express Bi-Folding Doors is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews