Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews
Excellent quality product very professionally installed by Matt and Simon who were very tidy and extremely friendly
Matt and Simon will be pleased to hear your feedback Martin, thanks for the nice review and 5 stars. It's good to hear you are happy with everything.
Outstanding from Sales to installation. Quality product with a 5 star service.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company Joseph, the 5 stars are much appreciated. We pride ourselves on our full end to end service. We are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
Excellent company from initial enquiry with Russell Whitaker who was always informative and very professional to Keith & Steve who installed the doors and worked through atrocious whether conditions also very professional. Would recommend to anyone who was considering, a 5 star service.
Its great to hear you are pleased with everything Andrew. We are always happy to advise on the best options for your project right from the outset. Our fitting teams are very professional and well trained and we'll be sure to pass your positive comments on to Keith and Steve.
From first visit through survey and instal a great service and first rate product. I will have no hesitation using them again or recommending them. The Leeds showroom is the best I’ve ever seen to see product range and get inspired.
Great review Steve and we are so pleased you are happy with the service and your products. Our showroom is the largest in the UK and is full of inspirational ideas.
We are very pleased with our windows and cannot fault the service from the initial meeting, to the surveyor and finally to the builders/fitters who arrived on time, were polite and friendly and did an excellent job. We will definitely recommend the company.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 months ago
It's great to receive such a lovely review from you Sandy and it's so good to hear you are happy with everything. Thanks for the recommendation and we are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
Having designed a large extension, we were in the market for the full range of products - 6M sliding doors, 4M x 2M roof lantern, Windows and French doors. Not only were Express BiFold among the best from a product perspective, they were competetive on cost even with inferior products and their Customer Service, fitting and after care went like clockwork. Highly recommended.
(Leeds) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review Paul. The products really suit your project and we are pleased we were able to work with you. We are incredibly proud of our end to end service and are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your products for many years to come.
Tried a local firm to start with but just the most unprofessional I've ever come across. From the initial contact and budget quote to nearly 11 months later actually placing an order and the fitting within 3 weeks I couldn't have wanted more. Non pushy salesperson, answered all my technical questions, good communications, fitters were prompt and clean. Spot on.
(Leeds) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the fantastic review Ian! We're sorry to hear you had an undesirable experience prior to using Express, however, we are pleased that we have been able to meet your expectations. Our products and service are something we are incredibly proud of and our staff will be really happy to hear of your comments. We hope you enjoy your products for many years to come.
If I’m completely honest me and my husband were a little sceptical at first as we had seen one or two bad reviews online but the consultant Wajid explained to us that they have installed over 27,000 jobs so it a very small percentage of that and we took the risk anyway and it paid off. We did have a slight hiccup with a trim piece which we were not 100% happy with and they have replaced this and we have paid our final balance. Our door and windows look great and glide so nice. Well done and thanks again Stacey & David x
(Leeds) - Posted 6 months ago
We are happy to hear that despite your reservations based on a small number of reviews you gave us the chance to prove ourselves. Occasionally hiccups can occur and what sets us apart from some other companies is our willingness and ability to deal with issues. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review and leave us 5 stars, we are really pleased to hear you like your products.
A very professional service from start to finish. Everyone was very helpful and nothing was to much trouble.
(Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We pride ourselves on our end to end service and we are pleased that we could help you with your project.
This review refers to the after sales and warranty service associated with our three door system installed over three years ago which had recently become difficult to open. Within two weeks of phoning, Ian attended and quickly completed the required adjustment. He was friendly, efficient and technically proficient; answering all my enquiring questions in a knowledgeable manner. It’s nice to know the warranty is as good as one hopes during purchase and the friendly service reminds us why we purchased from a UK based company, who are proud of their product. Ian is a fine ambassador for the company.
(Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for the fantastic review Charlie. We are incredibly proud of our end to end service and our products and it's always lovely to hear our customers think so too! Ian will be really pleased to hear of your feedback as will the relevant members of the management team.
We visited the showroom to order our bifold doors knowing exactly what we required from a previous visit. We were dealt with very professionally and swiftly..after the surveyor had inspected and measured we were informed of the delivery date this was complied with by a very polite and competent fitting crew we are now very happy with our doors .
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
It's great to hear you are happy with the doors and the service you received John. We pride ourselves on our end to end service and we are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
Very professional installers with a high quality product.
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the 5 stars John. We are really pleased you are happy with everything.
Good quality fantastic service fitters on time Keith and Steve good job welldone
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Great pictures Malcolm, its looking good! Thanks for the feedback on the fitters, we'll be sure to pass your comments on to them.
This is my second property I have used Express. My first property no problems at all. Unfortunately I have had two failed panels in my current property just 12 months after fitting. Express replaced no quibble. I am now 5 years down the road and another two panels have failed. Once again no quibble Express are replacing the panels this week. The after service is second to none and would not hesitate to recommend this company and if I move again would use them again.
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the great review Andy, really good to hear that you are happy with everything and its always pleasing to receive great feedback from a repeat customer. We pride ourselves on our aftersales service, this is just one thing that sets us apart from other companies. Give us a call if ever you move again!
my experience with Express doors has been pleasant from the start from the initial phone call to the visiting the showroom and the experience of the day leading to an order placed by us which has now been fitted . my only issue was the finishing on the install everyone says they look amazing but the gap and packers on show spoil the picture of it all and i have to say i agree although in the future i intend to put some decking or stonework to the front of the doors until then it looks exposed and industrially unfinnished . i wish to add internally on my home items from your impressive range in the future as i develop my house into the vision i deem as perfect for us . i have no question of the quality of the product i purchased from you but would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this i enclose a pic and happy to forward more pics of the vision of the doors
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the review and nice comments Alan. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and the product. With regards to the finishing off you refer to, our doors are fitted level and plumb within the aperture in order for them to operate as they should. It would appear that on this occasion the aperture levels were slightly out hence the packers being more visible than usual in some places. From an installation perspective the doors are finished, however, until the appropriate drainage and decking is installed you will, I’m afraid, see the finish you refer to. I trust this explanation satisfies your query, however, please feel free to call the office and our technical team will be happy to discuss this with you personally.
I am delighted with the service that was provided from the outset. I will be happy to recommend you in the future.
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Good to hear you are happy with our service Kamran. Thanks for the review.
After our 3 hour journey from the lake district the Leeds show room blew us away... it really is something else. It's like a little village with different variations of doors and windows so it was easy to try before you buy if you will. We spent a good few hours looking around changing our minds getting all kinds of advice and information nd drinking coffee like it was going out of fashion. In the end we got 4m sliding doors and we couldn't be happier. They look amazing. Fitting was done in a day and they didn't get fazed by our wonky floor. They really are spectacular, I highly recommend them.
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the images Aaron, your kitchen and view from the doors look amazing! We are really proud of our showroom, your description of it is very much appreciated. Thanks again for the review and recommendation.
Impressive from start to finish Can’t recommend more The bi folds have transformed my house!
(Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
Great picture Michael, your project looks fantastic! We are so pleased you are happy with the products.
A Thorough repair job, no mess, quick and efficient carried out by two pleasant men.
(Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you for the lovely review Dennis. I'm pleased to hear we were able to carry out the remedial work to your satisfaction.
Quality product, professionally installed, and good value. After sales customer service has been excellent with no quibble over any problem, and quick response.
(Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
Great photo Rod, your project looks good. Our aftersales service is something we are very proud of and second to none. Pleased we could help you.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds is rated 4.96 based on 67 reviews