Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews
Great professional service! Our installation was three years old and the staff dealt with us as if they were newly fitted. I would recommend Express bifolding doors everytime!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Sorry we had to come back out David but I'm glad we could resolve this easily and quickly for you. Thanks for the nice comments.
I initially had a couple of issues with Express but they listened to my concerns and immediately sorted them out. From then on it was plain sailing and the service was excellent. Doors were fitted within the timescale they said. Fitters were polite and and left the house everything clean and tidy. The doors have transformed my room and garden. Just wish I had done it earlier.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the lovely comments. Very pleased we sorted your issues quickly and hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come. Perhaps you could send us some photos?
Very impressed by the showroom on our first visit but it was the quality of the products backed by the guarantee that convinced us to look no further and buy with Express Bi- Folding doors. We were always informed of any development such as site survey and installation well in advance and were given ample instructions what we needed to do to ensure everything went smoothly and without hiccups. The crunch time really came really though on the day of installation and the fitters were very polite, knowledgeable and completed the fitting to our 100% total satisfaction.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Fantastic comments Andrew, thanks for the great review. Also glad Bev was able to help you with a spare key.
The product is extremely high quality. The fitters were efficient, fast, courteous and skilled. In fact the entire process was close to flawless.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
That's what we like to see. Thanks for the great comments David. Perhaps you could share some photos of the finished job?
Bought back in 2016 for Moregeous Mansions and have been throughly impressed with performance. Fitting was top notch at the time and set the bench mark, clean, efficient, friendly. No issues to date and currently wowing guests at our Airbnb renovation days!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the lovely comments Sian. Glad you're still happy and good luck with your AirBnB
The unrestricted view and opening into our back garden has added immeasurably to the success of our extension.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad you're happy Robert. Thanks for the nice comments.
I rang up about a broken roller on a hinge on a Bi Fold door we had had for about two and a half years.I spoke to a very nice and helpfull young man whose name i cannot remember unfortunately.He asked me to send a photo of the hinge to make sure they sent me the right one,so i sent two photographs and within 20 minutes i had a phone call from a very nice lady called Donna.The lady told me how much it would be and that it would be in the post right away and sure enough it came.If only all companies had staff members as good as these life would be a lot less stressfull.A friend recommended me to you and know i recommend you to everyone i know looking for doors or windows,everyone that sees the door loves it with the apex window above it, regards Mark and Wendy Sutton.By the way 5 is not enough it should be 10 out of 10 stars.Thank You.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad we were able to help you so quickly Mark. Your comments have been passed on and we hope you and Wendy enjoy the door for many years to come.
Brilliant product, great service. Would highly recommend!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks very much for the great comments Sarah.
A true family run business, making things easy and providing a personal service! Quality workmanship.

Love the showrooms and ideas I find on Pinterest. Thank you
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad you like to the showrooms Rob. We've spent a lot of time and effort getting them ready. Thanks for the feedback.
The lads from Express made having work done on the house a pleasure. I'm always unsettled when workers have to come into my home but they were so obliging, professional and tidy that I was put at ease. My new doors look amazing! Wouldn't hesitate to have them back. Highly recommended.
Always nice to see good comments for our team. Thanks Carol and I hope you're still enjoying the doors.
Very friendly staff, professional from beginning to end
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Great comments. Thank you.
Our experience with Express Bi-Fold has been nothing less than fantastic. After visiting their unbelievable showroom in Leeds and speaking with their helpful staff, we knew this was a company who pride themselves on their professionalism, quality of products and service. They had a vast selection of doors to choose from and to suit all budgets. Our doors were fitted last week by their expert fitting team who arrived on time and were also very friendly. Thank you to everyone at Express! Highly recommended.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for getting in touch Craig. Sounds like your experience was great from start to finish. Just what we like to see.
Very friendly staff, excellent service and would definitely recommend.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Always good to get recommendations Lee. Thanks for the great review.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews