EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street, ,

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th November 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Austen
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
Fantastic customer service !
Great service changed my car with click and collect. All staff trained in covid procedures. Quick and officiant change over.
Would highly recommend this company
Russell was extremely helpful and good humoured from start to finish, even when we asked for the impossible and then moved the goalposts. Teri and Luis were also really helpful throughout. The car is great - thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish .Teri and Russell very professional and made things go so smoothly for myself returning my old car and picking up my new car during these very difficult times .A big Thank you !! Andy.
Brilliant firm, with great people running the show.
Easy returns and exchange process.
You’ll not beat the service, the price or the product EVOGO offer.
Would not recommend this company to anyone again.
Their customer service poor.
Recommended them to my BFF who is now returning her car too for the same reasons.
Good morning, Thank you for leaving us a review although we are disappointed to only receive 1 star, we can see that you have been a customer for a number of years. We take our customer service extremely seriously and like to provide a hassle free service. We do understand it can be frustrating when damage charges arise at the end of the hire and we do look to work with customers in the best way to get these resolved. Any poor repairs have to be rectified before the vehicle can be sold. Regards EVOGO
I have been with Evogo for 4 years & loved every minute of it, due to the recent COVID situ I have had to hand the car back & am gutted 😭 but from day one it has been a pleasure - both Dean at the start & Lewis at the end were fantastic, however, Gill Lapping was amazing, understanding & unbelievably helpful and a credit to the EVOGO team and I will hopefully be back soon - I would recommend them 1000% - easy worry free driving - thanks for a great 4 years !
Very happy with the service received from Lewis and Teri in advance, and on the day when I collected my vehicle. Very straightforward and very competitive when I review peer providers.
Pete W.
I was a customer of Evogo for 4 years. There was endless inconsistency, miscommunication in their team, and an absolute inability to get the very basics right. I went elsewhere - you should too.
Good afternoon, We are sorry to hear that you have chosen to leave EVOGO after a number of years with us. I believe a member of our management team contacted you yesterday to discuss the issues raised and have since resolved any which may have been ongoing to your satisfaction. Many thanks, EVOGO
My Account Manager, Lewis and both his colleagues Russell and Teri have all been part of the best car experience I have ever had! Whether compared to owning a car or renting one, EVOGO's car subscription service has been the nicest and most pleasurable car experience I have ever had. The process for choosing a car, getting approved and finally picking up my new car and driving away has been the so smooth, I could hardly believe it. I also want to make a special point of the fact that as a foreigner and at the time still having a foreign (non EU) driver's license and not having been in the country for more than 6 months, I was treated very well. The choice of cars both in terms of price and suitability is amazing. The sheer number of vehicles on offer from this company and the level of professionalism, hospitality and kindness of the staff has made me a fervent and loyal customer, and I look forward to the many years to come. If you want to have a brand new car as often as you want or a new one that you can hold on to for up to 12 months(after which you can exchange and get the newer model or a different model altogether!), without the trouble or worry of expensive maintenance costs(aren't really a problem either as the cars are brand new!), motor tax etc, then EVOGO is in my opinion the only place you should get in touch with.
I cannot recommend Evogo highly enough. Their customer service is second to none, even in these difficult times. Particular thanks to Teri in administration, and Russell in sales. Both are excellent examples of the great ethos within the Company. I also commend the staff at the click and collect Centre, who were fully Covid aware. I will never go anywhere else to buy or lease a new car.
This was the easiest method of ordering a car I have ever experienced. Whilst quarantining in London I was able to upload all required documents, pass a credit reference check and order a brand new car to collect as soon as I left my hotel. Gill in accounts and Lewis in sales were a delight to deal with - how refreshing to be able to call and actually speak to a real person and not some long winded message about leave a message and we will get back to you. I tried several short lease companies and by far and away these guys will give you the confidence to go ahead and get a car. I ordered a brand new Suzuki Swift that I picked up at the Luton site - the guys there also were a pleasure in that as soon as I arrived the car was waiting for me out front and with one signature 5 minutes later I was on the road back down to London. Thanks guys you took away my stress of needing a car as soon as leaving quarantine and you made it seem all too easy.
I've used Evogo for the last 2 years and I'm currently on my third car, largely due to the flexibility of their lease and ease. Its a very speedy process and Russell has always been really helpful and given good advice when choosing which vehicle.The process is very straightforward and quick.
Once again huge thanks to Russell and Teri for me for your help and patience in supplying me with a replacement Land Rover Defender.
It's absolutely amazing I love it.
It's our 7th car and once again it went like clockwork.
Please pass on my thanks to rest of the team including Lewis for his cameo role on the early shift.
Best wishes,
Chris Pearson
Russell was brilliant from start to finish!
Yesterday I met Russell Blythen and I am pleased to say he dealt vehicle change with patience and efficiency. It was a very smooth operation, so, thanks and regards,
David judge and .
Absolutely amazing service. I never thought the process could be so easy and smooth. Thanks Russel and Teri at Evogo for your assistance. JP De Villiers
The customer service is excellent But they charge a reservation fee which is hidden and non refundable. It should be clearly mentioned upfront and not at the point of paying for the rental when most people has done their plans and has no time to arrange alternative
Dear Dr Ahmed, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, although we are a little disappointed with only receiving 2 Stars from you, considering you are already on your 4th car with us. We are delighted of course that you have found our customer service to be excellent, I will pass your feedback on to the team that look after you. We do try and be as transparent as possible with all costs associated with our service and I apologise if you felt our initial fee wasn't explained to you clearly. When a new customer joins us, they normally pay an initial fee of one and a half times the monthly payment of the vehicle they wish to take, this is non refundable, we do however explain this to any customer that calls to enquire about our service, we also provide confirmation on email to all email enquiries. It is also mentioned in our introductory video on our website and detailed in our F&Q's page, and is only paid on the first car a customer takes with us, again I apologise if we missed any of these steps with your initial enquiry. Regards EVOGO.
Great service by Russell.....easy to talk to. Understands, made things easy.
Excellent customer service and a great /efficient handover by Lewis. The car is great too. Thanks Lewis :)
EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,288 reviews