Everything Branded Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Everything Branded Reviews

About Everything Branded:

Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy
Everything Branded 5 star review on 6th April 2022
Jess
Everything Branded 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Tim V
I have been in contact with Callum Burton for a while now reordering pens on behalf of my company and he has always been super quick, attentive and kind. Will definitely keep reordering!
Hi, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Callum who assisted you in regards to your enquiry. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Very quick to reply, great customer service and brilliant products. Fully recommend!
Hi Gina, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with a quick and efficient service provided regarding your enquiry. We are thrilled to hear that the products were brilliant and we cannot thank you enough for the kind five-star review. We hope to hear from you again soon.
Very efficient and responsive.
Thank you for the kind five stars!
I’ve placed multiple orders with EB and have had great service every time and lovely product quality. Having been assigned Aaliyah Towers as account manager multiple times she went above and beyond to help with any queries I had.
Hi Chivers, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Aaliyah. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Amazing company, very efficient. Callum Burton has been amazing at communicating and organising my orders for me. Highly recommend.
Hi, we are pleased to hear that your experience here with us was amazing. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we cannot wait to have you back again!
I ordered personalised tea cups and saucers for my wedding. The order got messed up and did not arrive. Truly gutted. I was then told that I could not get a refund. Really rubbish service
Hello Li, we are so sorry to hear that your order was messed up and your experience with us was not satisfactory. As you can see from our other reviews, customer service is a priority for us and we want to provide the best experience for our customers. I understand a member of our team has been in contact with you to see how we can resolve any further questions you have. Regards, The Customer Service team.
Great service as always by the lovely Callum. Always exceeding expectations and working quickly to forfill my unplanned orders for a large NHS trust Thanks for everything Callum:-) highly recommend
Hi Lois, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Callum who was able to offer you the best service possible. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
I was assisted by Callum Burton, who gave me exceptionally fast service! I was shocked at how fast my process was and how quick my queries were solved with him! Such a star and a credit to your team :)
Hi Sara, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Callum who was able to offer you the best service possible in regards to your enquiry. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
I was promised an express order, but received an email on the day it was to be delivered that it had not even started production. This had a bounce on effect to plans we had for an exhibition. I was also disappointed that the account manager I had was on holiday and this was left to his colleagues to deal with. The order was cancelled as we missed the deadline
Hello there, thank you for your valued feedback and for bringing this to our attention. we are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with us. As you can see from our other reviews, customer service is a priority for us and we want to provide the best experience for our customers. I understand a member of our team has been in contact with you to resolve any further questions you may have. Regards, The Customer Service team.
Received my items. 1 was slightly wrong. Mehul rectified this immediately and dispatched them within a few days. Very pleased with the quality of the products. Thanks again Mehul!
Hi Gonzala, we are pleased to hear that the service provided by Mehul was efficient throughout the order process. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
We were very pleased with every aspect of the order from the visuals, through to delivery times, quality of product and cost. Alex was extremely helpful as I had quite a few queries and nothing was too much trouble, would recommend.
Hi Emma, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Alex who was extremely helpful with your enquiry. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
I had a large order that needed turned around in less than 2 weeks and Marcus Bacon could not have been more helpful filling my order and getting it to us on time and to and excellent standard. Responded quickly with any design changes and couldn't do enough to help
Hi James, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Marcus who was able to assist you with a helpful service in regards to your large order enquiry. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
We ordered personalised keyrings and sunglasses for a second time from Everything Branded. Communication with Joshua was excellent and he worked efficiently to customise to our companies branding. We will definitely use them again!
Hi Georgia, we are thrilled to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Joshua who was excellent in providing you with the best service possible. We thank you for the kind 5-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
We ordered notepads for our company. The presentation is lovely and they feel good quality. It was a quick process and examples of what the notepads would look like were shown to us. I corresponded with Alex Brune and he was so helpful and quick to respond via email. We are so happy with the end products and would definitely recommend.
Hi Abigayle, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Alex who assisted you with your enquiry regarding notepads. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Quick turnaround, and Anthony was very accommodating.
Hi, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly. We thank you for the kind 5-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
I was quite nervous to order as it’s my first time. Mehul made the whole process smooth and made me feel comfortable ordering. He gave me a few options of what I needed. Arrived yesterday and they are fantastic! Thank you for being so patient with me Mehul. Will be back soon.
Hi Loise, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Mehul who was able to provide you with the best service possible. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
End product (100 lidded cups) was very good but huge amount of packaging (albeit compostable or recyclable). Even if each cup had to be individually wrapped, I didn't need a safety/care instructions piece of paper inside each one. Alex was helpful in the initial phone call, but did not explain to me that high end logo (ie not a jpg file) was needed for personalisation. There was then a bit of a delay with getting the final artwork approved before the order was processed, but this was partly because of bank holidays.
Hi Jude, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Alex who was able to deliver a helpful service. We do apologise for the miscommunication regarding the logo and the delay. We promise to deliver the best service the next time you come by.
Quick responses and easy to place the order.
Hi Callum, we thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Anthony made the process seamless and easy. Having him with us on the website chatting, through to the quote, templates, and design. We appreciated him carrying us through the whole order!
Hi Jess, we are pleased to hear that the order process ran smoothly with the helping hand of Anthony who made the process seem easy. We thank you for the kind five-star review and we cannot wait to hear from you again someday soon.
Jake was extremely efficient with the service provided. Order placed and received in record time! Thank you
Hi, we thank you for the kind five-star review and we hope you enjoy your promotional products!
Everything Branded is rated 4.84 based on 5,697 reviews