Everything Branded Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Everything Branded ?

"Great service and quick replies from our account manager, Jack. Sample arrived and now ordering 250 notebooks."
Lorna F
"Excellent service from Jack Farrell at Everything Branded. I had been let down by another supplier and was working to quite a tight schedule, but Jack was able to fulfill my order promptly. Excellent communication throughout the buying process, and always extremely helpful. I would highly recommend."
Rebekah A
"I was very impressed with the customer service from Everything Branded and in particular our account manager Louis Henry. He always responded quickly and answered all queries I had. We chose Everything Branded because the price was cheaper than any other company we received a quote from. The quality of the wristbands was very high and the design of the wristbands were exactly as required. We will definitely be happy to use Everything Branded again in the future."
"Great Customer Service from Melanie Patrick - only issue we have is the logo is a bit lighter than we would want but they have made a note to correct for next time."
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Really helpful and quick turn around will definitely use again!"
"Got very quick responses and everything I wanted"
"They claimed they saw my requests but didn't do anything to sent to to me and mow they are taking items from my order and saying that they can't send it. Ant let me mention i still haven't got my order an it has been nearly 20 days!!"
"We have found everything branded to be very competitive with their pricing and extremely helpful with regards to artwork and proof generation as well as offering very speedy turnaround times. Can't recommend enough, we will continue to use Everything branded for future projects."
"Emma Bambury was very helpful, excellent communication throughout and the quality of the parasol is excellent! 5*"
"Billy Bolstridge has helped us out many times this year with a speedy friendly service. Very happy with his service and would recommend contacting Billy for help advice and suggestions."
"5 star service from Jordan and Stacey"
"Jordan was very helpful with our mug order , the samples really helped us make sure the quality was going to be good and it was!!"
"Umar Patel was amazing. I was faced with an urgent need for branded items. Umar not only was on the ball very quick but also had consistent follow up to ease any stress. Our delivery was early and we are thrilled with the product. Amazing service provided!"
"Jai followed everything through for us and produced a quality product, delivered to France within the agreed date. Good choice of products."
"I ordered some mugs, Everything Branded were efficient. I would use them again, but they need to update their systems to make sure that they have the correct contact details, as my order had a previous employee on their tab, after she had left over a year ago, and Everything Branded had my contact details but were not put on the order. Fortunately our staff knew that the order was for me."
"Great service from Mollianne, she was very helpful"
"I was an existing customer who needed a repeat order of items we had previously purchased. I was seen by Kieran W who made this process extremely easy even though there had been problems trying to find our design. Kieran was efficient, friendly and professional - even being able to bring our price down for the order. I would definitely be using this service again for the fantastic job done by Kieran W and all the friendly staff at everything branded."
"The final product was good but it was nail biting wondering if the package was going to turn up on time. We had to keep nudging Emma via the website as she rarely responded to emails and wouldn't call back when we left messages. When the products didn't turn up on time, we emailed to chase them but got no response. They finally turned up later than forecast but just in time for our exhibition. Phew. Not sure if we would use Everything Branded again or if we did we would order our stuff several months early to be on the safe side!"
"I use Everything Branded regularly for events and often with crazy, last minute requests. No matter how short the time frame, Callum always manages to sort something out for me. The quality of the products are great and the customer care is even better! Thanks Callum!"
"Working at Bella and Duke, I make daily inquiries about merchandise and advertising, usually resulting in a large amount of unwanted sales- style callbacks. Thankfully working with Kieran W was a fantastic experience. He was a pleasure to deal with both on the phone and over e-mail and was extremely helpful. A colleague actually told me someone was on the phone for me, I assumed it was another salesperson from a magazine but thankfully it was Kieran, who was a pleasure to speak to. Thanks a lot Kieran!"
"Great service. Very professional, speedy and helpful account management from Jordan. Will use Everything Branded again."
Hi TJ, thanks for the review! It's wonderful to hear you were very please with the customer service, we'll pass on your kind comments to Jordan and we can't wait to hear from you again.
"Excellent as expected!! Jordan Fox, my account manager was very helpful and made sure that i get my orders delivered within time as i was short of time"
Thanks for the review! It's wonderful to hear you were pleased with your order, we'll pass on your kind comments to Jordan and we hope to hear from you again.
"Melanie handled our order of baseball caps for a youth football club. She was very helpful and had all the information that we required when we needed it. The order was very quick and we can have no complaints at all. We would no problem recommending Melanie and Everything branded."
Hi Ian, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the baseball caps, we'll pass on your kind comments to Melanie and we hope to hear from you again.
Everything Branded is rated 4.75 based on 1,621 reviews