Everything Branded Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

How would you rate Everything Branded?

Simon
Simon
Verified Buyer

My account manager, Devon Robb couldn't have been more helpful getting precisely what was needed above and beyond - for what was a very small order. Product is perfect and as per spec.
Hi Simon, thank you for the review, it's great to hear you are happy with Devon's service. We're pleased the products are perfect too! The image looks great. If you need anything else, Devon will be your account manager going forward.
Katie H
Katie H
Verified Buyer

I cannot fault the service I received from Ross at Everything Branded. I have worked with numerous promotional agencies with little success but I now feel that we have found an agency we can rely on - not only for providing the best price (by far!) but almost more importantly - excellent service. I ordered large quantities of numerous items just weeks before a conference in Germany and Everything Branded took away all the stress. They were able to guarantee delivery dates and even send me photographs of physical proofs - something you rarely receive! They were even able to arrange shipping directly to the conference, which with us being based in Northern Ireland, meant big savings to us on shipping and time. Nothing was too much trouble and Ross' level of communication surpassed anything we have received from different agencies in the past. Thanks again!
Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that Ross was able to organise all your products for you and make sure they were delivered to the right place. I'll pass your comments on to Ross, he'll be pleased to hear about the review too. if you need anything else Ross will be your account manager.
Verified Buyer

Friendly efficient service, great promotional product for our social enterprise, "MIniature Donkeys for Wellbeing" delivered in time for the Norfolk Show.
Many thanks for leaving a review,we hope the Norfolk Show was a great success!
Ruby
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish with Tom. It was amazing to see a dream design come true and the support and guidance is 1st Class. I recommend Everything Branded to everyone! 10/10. RG
Antony
Verified Buyer

The service I received was fantastic. A very quick turn around and the branded wristbands looked brilliant.
Hi Antony, thank you for leaving a review. We hope you enjoy the promotional wristbands!
Katy
Verified Reviewer

Communication from the very beginning through to delivery of our order was great.
Hi Katy, thanks for leaving a review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the team's communication.
Fatima

Ramsey was very helpful
Hi Fatima, thanks for the review, I'll pass your comments on to Ramsey too.
Verified Reviewer

Quick to quote & order placed smoothly with no fuss. Order received within required timeframe & quality of the good exceeded our expectations. A pleasure to do business with & would highly recommend to others!
Hi Helen, thanks for the great review. It's good to hear the whole processes went smoothly and we look forward to hearing from you again.
Marcia
Verified Buyer

All staff at Everything Branded was helpful and polite. Starting from enquiries through to sales
It's great to hear you had a good experience with all of our staff. Thank you for the order and your review Marcia.
Verified Buyer

The initial quote was prompt and my order was placed and processed very quickly. The account manager for my order was very efficient and friendly.
Thanks for the review Stacey.
Thuy N
Verified Buyer

Super friendly, amazing, fast response, patient and calls/emails to reminds me when I forget. I mean what more can you want from a fantastic company to get the best customised merchandise :)
Thank you for the review, it's great to hear your kind words. We hope you enjoy your printed products!
Shim
Verified Buyer

Ramsey Gill from Everything Branded is very efficient, professional and helpful. He sorted out our Pride T-shirt order at the very last minute and provided excellent customer service. I have been going back to him for orders of various resources over the last 3 years and he and his team have never let me down!
Thanks for the review Shim, we really appreciate your continued custom. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to Ramsey too.
Laura C
Verified Buyer

Fantastic products with good value for money and even better customer service from both Grace Gurrea & Ross Anderton. Will definitely use this company again in the future!
Thanks for the great review Laura, it's fantastic to hear about our team's customer service. Grace and Ross look forward to hearing from you again!
Tracy
Verified Buyer

Nothing was too much trouble for these guys. Honestly I made so many changes to our design, but they were always professional and polite and made sure we were 100% happy with our design before we placed our order.
Adam and Beth have both been amazing.
Thanks for the review Tracy, it's great to hear Beth and Adam were able to help you out through you order. I'll make sure to pass your praise on to them!
Verified Buyer

Thanks Ross, great service!
Hi Phill, thanks for the great review.
Sharfin
Verified Buyer

Very good service, communication & prompt delivery with a fantastic end product. Will recommend and use again.

Sharfin Khan
Many thanks for the great review!
Gary B
Verified Buyer

Patient with us, when we were the "annoying client" that delays then is in a hurry! Efficient, courteous and quick. Can't ask for more!
Hi Gary, thanks for your order and taking the time to write a review. We look forward to hearing from you again!
Fran O
Unverified Reviewer

Ross was very helpful when designing our air freshener, just a slight hiccup with courier, so took a little longer than expected to arrive
Thank you for leaving a review Fran.
Laurie
Verified Buyer

The product is as advertised. The quality is good and it arrived as expected on time.
Will definitely use again
Thank you for the review Laurie, we look forward to hearing from you again.
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks - The process was straightforward and the company were really helpful to ensure we had the correct artwork.
Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving a review. We're pleased the team were able to work with you through the order.
Verified Buyer

Ross Anderton was brilliant when dealing with a very sensitive issue and manged to get 1200 wristbands printed and delivered within 2 working days - a real star!
Thank you for leaving a review, we're pleased to hear that Ross was able to work with you through the order. We hope the wristbands go well!
Gareth
Verified Buyer

Very friendly staff, did what I asked for, very quick in returning my emails

Top service
Many thanks for writing a review, it's great to hear you received our high standards of service.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and efficient service
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Everything Branded is rated 4.61 based on 518 reviews