Everything Branded Reviews

Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Everything Branded Reviews

About Everything Branded:

Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy
Arlette
Everything Branded 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Janet Ravenscroft
More Photos & Videos
I had one bought for me as a present so i can use a straw as i'm disabled. Handle came away when my wife was hand washing in warm water bowl. Told my daughter and she is very unhappy
Absolutely amazing customer service. My advisor Shrina was very helpful and supportive.
Good quality product.
Gemma T excellent service , Shrina very helpful from Start to finish !would use again 👍
Hi Gemma, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Exec Elle this service ! Shrina was very helpful and professional from start to finish - will use again for sure
Hi Gemma, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful and professional throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Order sorted professionally and delivered within the week.
Great service.

Thanks shrina.
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was professional and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Hi, Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Shrina. She was fantastic and providing information and always in constant contact through my complicated order.
Hi Gary, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Cameron and his team at Everything Branded were fab. From product options and solutions when I suddenly needed something extra. The items arrived in great time, exactly what we wanted for our Year6 leavers. Thanks guys, straightforward and easy ordering, supported by great customer care.
Hi Claire, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Cameron, who was prompt and efficient throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Amazing customer service, I personally dealt with alex brune and he couldnt be more helpful. Very quick replies and nothing was too much to ask. Even with everything going on at the minute the wristbands were still delivered on time when he said they would.
Hi Mathew, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Alex, who was helpful and responsive throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Brilliant service from beginning to end. Very fast with quotes and mock ups; fast too at responding to design-change ideas. Great communication throughout. I thoroughly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again
Hi Neil, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service throughout your experience with us, including quick responses and good communication. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Friendly, Handsome ,helpful ,clever ,attractiveGood work with Panha
Reece was absolutely brilliant.
Very helpful and diligent despite the new normal that we're all trying to adjust to. He's definitely an asset to the company. Sorted the order out quickly and I'm ever so pleased with the products. Thank you will be back again.
Hi Rasheedah, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Reece, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
I was recommended by a friend to use this company but sadly, it is not recommended. they cared only about money. I wasted my money.
Hello Martin, Thank you for your valued feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with us. We have taken a look on our system and we can see that you have not placed an order with us, therefore we have not taken any money from you. As you can see from our other reviews, customer service is a priority for us and we want to provide the best experience for our customers. Regards, The Customer Services Management team.
Reece has been amazing, I had some designs printed on bags to sell and all profits going to NHS. Reece has been awesome in all aspects of the query, purchase and distribution of the item. Will definitely be using this Company again and again. Thank you Reece.
Everything Branded 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Hi Dave, thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Reece, who was helpful throughout the process of ordering your new bags. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future :).
We had a great experience with Everything Branded. Our account manager, Joshua Turner, could not have been more helpful or more obliging. He was quick to respond to all our requests, including producing multiple mock ups of the design work. The price was great too. I would highly recommend the team at Everything Branded.
Hi Emma, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Joshua, who was prompt and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
We have used Everything Branded a few times now for our company branded pens, USB sticks and bags and have found them easy to deal with. We had a shipment that was not quite right the problem was rectified very quickly. Our account manager Shrina Gondalia is very helpful and quick to respond- especially when sorting out any issues.
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Excellent customer service! I needed some promotional items quickly and the team at Everything Branded were able to help. The quality of the bags I ordered was very good. I will definitely be using them in the future!
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service throughout your experience with us. We are also pleased to hear that you were happy with the quality of your new branded goods. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Very happy with all the products that we got from Everything Branded. All arrived on time and at a very competitive price. Reece Lockwood, who I dealt with, was extremely helpful from start to finish.
Hi Charles, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Reece, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Very quick turnaround and good customer service. Only downside is the size of the printed area on the stress balls.
The advice and support given to me in sourcing the right product so that it met with the specifications of my organisation was brilliant. I had contact with Alex Brune and he was brilliant both in communications and ensuring I got the product I needed.
Outstanding customer service from Luke Bowden who went the extra mile for us as we were quite anxious to get our new brand right. We have just received our first order and our collection boxes look amazing!
Everything Branded is rated 4.82 based on 4,631 reviews