Everything Branded Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

How would you rate Everything Branded?

Nathan B
"I’ve used Everything Branded for the printing of merchandise for some of my clients and have been very impressed. The high quality of customer service from Rebecca has been exceptional and I am very pleased with the swift turn around and care put in to ensuring the product is as I required."
Ian K
"We got some personalised beakers for our forthcoming Wedding as favours - we're holding a music festival, and wanted something a bit different our guests could use on the day and take home with them. Everything Branded - especially Adam Squires were brilliant in sourcing the base units and getting our design printed on them, the end reults are great! wouldnt hesitate in recommending this company. :)"
Kurstin F
"While EB had to cancel my original order at a fairly late date, they found an alternative for me and shipped in plenty of time for my event. And the product was good and very well-received by a tough crowd."
"Jai Chavda was the most patient and helpful assistant and designer. I was slow to order due to funding constraints (we are a small charity). He was professional and good at his job and I will certainly be returning to use his support in future."
Leicestershire B
Verified Reviewer
"It started off so well, and then all went wrong. I approved a sample of a printed mug in October and delivery didn't come until the new year, and then didn't match the sample. No one wanted to speak to me or return emails. Other samples never arrived. Rather than a refund I did eventually get the correct mugs, so thought I would put my faith in them again.....samples re -requested, and despite numerous emails and phone calls - no response. Yes, they might be the cheapest, but customer service is appalling. Are they too big to care?"
"Great service and support throughout my order process, I always felt the priority and was kept well informed of every step of my order process (500 branded neck warmers) Thank Everything Branded"
"The first batch of stationary was below the desired quality but they were extremely quick to organise free collection and the replacement stationary was sent swiftly and to a much higher quality. Excellent customer service throughout from Louis Allen, which is pretty key when you're initially unhappy with the first order."
"Jai Chavda saw me through my first lanyard order helping me with whatever questions and situations I found myself in. I look forward to working with him again"
Brightstars C
Verified Reviewer
"The quick response to my email and follow up emails. Excellent support service from the Account Manager Jack Farrel who answered my numerous questions with patience. He offered options and suggestions and was really helpful. He followed up on my delivery when I had not received, overall great service and I will use “Everything Branded” again in the near future and also recommend. Thanks"
"We are aiming to reduce our plastic usage as much as possible. As a part of this we have purchased reusable, branded water bottles. They look fantastic, great value colours. Thank you Jack for being extremely helpful and easy to contact during the process. Highly recommend for other businesses. So a big thank you again from Trevayne Farm Caravan & Camping"
"Excellent customer service. Very quick to respond to emails, bespoke lanyards were printed, dispatched and received within a few days."
"Mollianne Coltman was very helpful when I needed to order some lanyards quick. I would go back to her for my next order from Anythingbranded."
"Excellent service provided by Beth L who made the process easy and quick. Would be happy to use Everything Branded for our future branded materials orders."
"I would like to thank Jordan for his amazing work with our branded bottles. Jordan was supportive during all the process, and I look forward to working with him again in our next event!"
"Just wanted to say a big thank you to Louis Henry from Everything Branded. I was let down by another company that couldn't meet it's own deadline. I contacted everything branded and couldn't be happier with their first class service, Louis tried everything in his effort to help out, the service is exceptional, from constant update and professional. I knew the company closes at 17:30 and I said to Louis, you can leave it until tomorrow and he said I don mind staying on a little longer to check with the department that was going to engrave out pens. I highly recommend Everything Branded for top class service and competitive prices. Thank you Louis for your help."
"Beth Lewis of Everything Branded provided a quick, attentive and high quality service. The eco wood pen I chose was high quality and the printing of my branding on it surpassed expectations. Very pleased and a great way to communicate our values and brand to our market. Thank you :)"
"Jordan was fantastic with his customer care, I had 10,000 questions and he was more than happy to answer them all and weigh up my options! We have an event for Friday and he advised me which products were available for delivery within 1 week and then got them here in perfect timing with lots of updates along the way. The best customer service I could have asked for and the products look lovely too. Thanks again Jordan. :)"
"Needed the product by the 13th, was told couldn't get it by then but guaranteed by the 16th. On the 16th I was contacted and told I would receive it no later than the 20th, now after continuously asking for tracking info I've been informed I'm supposed to receive it on the 27th, 2 weeks later than guaranteed. Situation has not been handled, repeated lies, not good business to deal with."
"Very easy to do business with, and a very helpful Account Manager"
"delivered on time, advised on the most cost effective route and satisfied with the quality"
"Very responsive service from Beth, very helpful and did everything we needed to help us get the order delivered on-time"
"Stress balls are good quality and arrived on time"
"Louis Allen was helpful from beginning to end quick to respond back when things weren't quite right. Received the first of our products today and they look great !"
Everything Branded is rated 4.73 based on 1,159 reviews