Everything Branded Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ina P
"We were very happy with the service. We ordered 200 Christmas hats for our big Christmas event. Ryan Westley delivered an excellent service - we even received the hats a day before we needed them which was hugely appreciated. Huge thanks and Ryan was prompt getting back to me too! Really happy with everything."
Matt G
"Very efficient and fast service, 7 days to turn around a bespoke order! Best of it is the product was top quality! Rock n roll foam hands! Thanks Devon Robb!"
Shonil S
"Really happy with the product and great service from Katie Hearfield who helped me get an order ready and delivered very quickly."
"It was a pleasure to deal with Jasmine, nothing seemed too much bother even though we changed our minds a fair few times so numerous visuals were required and we had a very tight deadline. Jasmine ensured that the pens met the deadline for our launch event! I will be placing another order directly with Jasmine shortly."
"Jasmine has been very efficient dealing with my queries for merchandise and replying immediately to my requests for prices etc. Would recommend your company but would also now seek samples before ordering as disappointed with a couple of items ordered,this in no way reflects Jamine professional approach towards customer care and service."
"Excellent customer service from Dan, fast and efficient. Many thanks- hopefully 120 happy rugby boys and girls at their Christmas party"
"Adam Squires has been a fantastic Account Manager. He will always go the extra mile to support our business and is a joy to work with!"
"Got the cheapest price for a certain product by quite a margin and delivery was made by the deadline."
"Cameron Reid-Jones has been great to work with, replies quickly and has helped fulfil my order quickly and efficiently."
"Very good experiences so far. Especially account manager Dan has been of great help. I needed a quote within a couple of hours and he came back with one immediately and had some great suggestions as well"
"Excellent service, very friendly, Melanie was extremely helpful."
"Really pleased with our lip balms - Dan in Sales Support was mega helpful in the design and ordering process. Good price and quick delivery!"
"I've really enjoyed working with Everything Branded. Mollianne couldn't have been more helpful, personable and professional and did an excellent job in getting the product I needed ready on time. The team even helped with last minute changes. I will definitely use them again."
"The products are exactly as ordered and expected but what makes Everything Branded different to it's competitors is the service provided by my account manager Adam. Quick responses with candid humour and easy and straightforward approach - makes a refreshing change!"
"Cameron was excellent from start to finish! Couldn't recommend him and Everything Branded enough - thanks again!"
"I was really delighted with my dealings with Everything Branded, Carmine my representative did everything he could to ensure that the items I was quoted for, were completely in line with our brand, at a reasonable price, but still of a high quality. There was a wealth of correspondence between us as I fed back changes to our quotes and orders and reviewed samples. Carmine was super helpful and I would recommend E.B to anyone else looking for large numbers of branded hoodies, notepads, water bottles, bespoke stickers - he really knew his stuff!"
"500 Signs ordered were very flimsy, stakes were about as strong as a plastic straw. Signes ere to be printed on both sides they were not. Discussed this with Accounts and they would not let us return items or replace. But offered a 10% discount on next order. We will not be doing business with them again."
Hi Larry,

We believe you have posted your review here in error, was it intended for Everything Branded USA not UK?
I have alerted our American counterparts to this review who will contact you directly to try and resolve your complaint.
All very best. UK management team
"Adam Squires is always available to assist me with all my Marketing projects i.e. branded company items for clients, staff or events."
"Not only has Dan been great and attentive to all our needs at IMC, but his other colleagues at Everything Branded were immensely helpful also. Thanks very much for your help Dan! :)"
"Working for an international marketing team, I need the best quality promotional items at the best possible price. Everything Branded consistently delivers on these things and what makes it even better is the outstanding customer service we receive from Adam and the team."
"If I have to rate a review for Everything Branded it would be more than 5 stars and that is because of Mr. Dan Biggins. The customer assistance that Dan gives is A+++. For almost a year, being a customer of everything branded I never had a problem. If there is anything I need for my business the first person I know that can assist me is Dan and I have never been wrong. Dan delivers every transactions smoothly and professionally. Looking forward for many years of business."
"The bags we ordered look great and arrived on time. Thanks so much!"
Everything Branded is rated 4.77 based on 2,149 reviews