Everything Branded Reviews

Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Everything Branded Reviews

About Everything Branded:

Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy
Orders handled very well by Luke and products and delivery always great.
We found this company online and after looking at their products and prices we contacted them regarding orders. From we contacted them to the follow up phone call after we received our finished items they were very helpful and quick both with queries and getting the orders out to us
Ordered some branded Hard Hats, Fast delivery and great Service from start to finish with Alex Brune
Professional, very helpful and speedy delivery. Would definately recommend.
Everything branded have been great helping me with the designs i required. super products at a super price Many thanks to Luke for all his support
What a joy to work with Everything Branded. Nina Patel gave exceptional customer service from my very first enquiry through to delivery. It was such a pleasant experience and so nice to have someone respond almost instantly to my emails, which is as it should be but very often isn't with some of the businesses I have dealt with. I had left my ordering quite late for an event we were attending, but the bags turned up on time, two days beforehand. I definitely was made to feel that my purchase was important to you. Thank you! I will definitely be back. (The bags went down a treat too...they proved very popular).
Hitesh was great! Great service and speedy delivery when said - will definitely be using again!
I had a really pleasant experience with Everything Branded and that was all down to Jai. After receiving terrible customer service from competitors, it was a breath of fresh air coming to you guys. I was constantly updated with the status of my order and Jai responded to my emails in a prompt manner. Thank you Jai!
My daughter nearly choked on the batteries I would not buy this it is the worst thing was ever been made you nearly killed my daughter shame on you I advise all parents to never buy from this company Disgusting 😡
Had both email and phone contact with Amy who gave us great advice on selecting the best product for us. Very pleased with the service and quality of the bags.
My order was dealt with by Vishal Govind from begining to end. Smooth service from begining to end, fantastic customer service. My order was recieved within a week and very I am very impressed with the quality of what we order. Thank you Everything Branded.
I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to Luke Bowden and the team at Everything Branded. Superb customer service and if the product is as good as the service then you guys are onto a winner... I will be back to comment when my order arrives, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas.
Jake Panetta - I would just like you say thank you for dealing with our recent order, you dealt with it very quickly and efficiently, within 24 hours from my initial phone call there was a proof sent out for approval, and the order arrived very quickly ... well within my tight time schedule (after being let down by another company!) I will definately be ordering again from you. Thanks KH
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Jake, who was efficient and helpful throughout your experience with us. We are also pleased to hear that Jake was able to ensure your products arrived promptly. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
I received brilliant service from Carlos Abuin. The item ordered is of a great quality and I was updated throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Everything Branded.
Hi Katie, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Carlos, who was prompt and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Shrina was incredibly helpful and quick with all replies on email. Our branded bags look professional and arrived within 5 working days of my order. I will definitely use this company again.
Hi Emily, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful and professional throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
The mugs look really great. I can't comment yet on the longevity of the design but they look very professionaly done.
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great service which was professional throughout. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Carlos Abuin was incredibly helpful and extremely patient with our recent order. Thank you so much Carlos I really appreciate it and especially getting our order in so efficiently in time for Christmas.
Hi Mel, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Carlos, who was helpful and patient throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Alpa Jungi was incredibly helpful and responsive. Mugs themselves were great.
Hi Martin, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Alpa, who helpful and responsive throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Scott was very helpful with my enquiry and very quick to respond to all questions. He followed up every email with a phone call to ensure that I was happy with both the quote and visuals. We are very much looking forward to receiving our pens! They looks great!!
Hi Gabbie, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Scott, who was helpful and responsive throughout your experience with us. We hope that you love your pens when they arrive! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Jake’s been great and very helpful with my first ever order for badges. A pleasure to do business with. Not many items I’ve purchased at a store or online I could say that about their customer service. Will be back for more. Martin.
Hi Martin, thank you for your lovely 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Jake, who was prompt and helpful throughout your experience with us. We are also pleased to hear that you were happy with the finished product - your badges look great! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Everything Branded is rated 4.82 based on 4,190 reviews