Everything Branded Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

How would you rate Everything Branded?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Southern R
"We were holding a charity event and needed some branded lanyards. We are very grateful to James Dean and his team for their advise, particularly Sam Cook's who coordinated everything for us. We got "everything" we needed, "branded" in a very timely and affordable manner. Thank you."
We A
"With a plethora of companies in a similar business to E.B. it was always going to be a lottery if I made a good choice. I have to say I cannot fault the service given or the quality of the 'lapel Pins' produced for my FaceBook Group. I will be placing a repeat order."
"Extremely quick turnaround on some balloons - thanks Mollianne for your attention to detail!"
"As usual Louis A very helpful and accommodating. Excellent service thanks guys!"
"Quality of the product we ordered is great, Beth in particular has been very helpful!"
"Great communication from start, artwork design correct and followed what we wanted!"
"I enquired about an item that I wished to order through one of their sales reps called Adam. They claimed they could make me samples for checking after they had approved my artwork. The process took a little while but eventually I was awaiting my sample, which never came. I chased Adam for this, emailed him 5 times and called him over 5 times to get a hold of him. I spoke to a number of his colleagues, one of which called Sam, all of which told me each time Adam would call me back urgently to resolve. Obviously this never happened and the best I got was an email after the fifth call reading “I heard you called the office to talk to me...?”. The service was horrendous and they just spin you a yarn. The sales team are not interested in you or your business unless you pay upfront and don’t ask questions. The customer service is non-existent. And their promises are lies. You will be far better off going with NationPen or an equivalent supplier. BEWARE."
"I phoned up for a very last minute order for which I needed delivery within 72 hours. Jai arranged everything for me and kept in touch throughout, which was invaluable. Thank you to Jai and Everything Branded for such excellent service."
"We have dealt with Adam twice now and he has been extremely efficient and helpful both times. I would recommend Everything Branded."
"Rebecca was brilliant, and ensured that the design was correct and the pens were delivered on time. The pens are great quality. Will use again!"
Hi Richard, thanks for the review! We're delighted that you were happy with the quality of the pens, we'll pass on your kind comments to Rebecca and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"We were assisted by Adam when we were purchasing our cotton bag's. When the bags arrived they were fantastic, and we are very happy. Thanks "
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you were pleased with the bags you ordered, we'll pass on your comments to Adam and we hope to hear from you again.
"Louis Allen was great, professional, polite and with fast response times."
Hi Michael, thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear your order was sorted out quickly for you, we'll pass on your comments to Louis and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"Beth was very great to work with, she responded quickly both to my initial enquiry and all my follow up questions."
Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the level of service provided by Beth and we hope to hear from you again.
"James provided a fabulous service for us getting some fundraising equipment to us, nothing was too much trouble for him. Great service many thanks."
Hi Phil, thanks for the review. It's great to hear you were pleased with the level of service provided, we'll pass on your comments to James and we hope to hear from you again.
"Dealt with Jai Chavda & Lauren Stacey who dealt with our last-minute request for merchandise promptly and everything got delivered on time for the event. We have previously worked with Jai and his very efficient and nice working with him. The quality of our products were of good standards we purchased travel mugs and protein shakers for this occasion."
Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the quality of the travel mugs and protein shakers. We'll pass on your comments to Jai and Lauren and we hope to hear from you again.
"Thanks for all the help you have give us! The wristbands have been a brilliant giveaway and the advise and level of service we have been given my Jordan have been unparalleled. The order was put through quickly and the wristband arrived even quicker!!!"
Hi Mark, thanks for the review! It's great to hear you were pleased with the wristbands and we'll pass on your kind comments to Jordan. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Jordan and Gurpreet have been fab just fab!!! Thanks guys"
Hi Kirsty, thanks for the review! We'll pass on your comments to Jordan and Gurpreet and we hope to hear from you again.
"From initial enquiry to delivery of order, the service received from James Dean was prompt, swift and completely 'pain free'. Thanks for your help James, will certainly be using your services again :-) Sarah"
Hi Sarah, thanks for the review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the level of service provided, we'll pass on your comments to James and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"The communication and help from Adam was exemplary. The final product was everything we had hoped for and the prices were very reasonable."
Hi Jenny, thanks for the review. It's great to hear you were pleased with the final product, we'll pass on your comments to Adam and we hope to hear from you again.
"I am fundraising for the charity Sands and I wanted badges made up so I could give them out to everyone that comes along to our day. Everything branded were quick and very helpful in getting the badges made. Beth Lewis was in contact regularly to see that I was happy with the product and to inform me how it would look. Was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived before the time that was given to me. Will definitely be coming back to order more in future."
Hi Kerri, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the badges and that they arrived quickly for you. We'll pass on your comments to Beth and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"Great service from Devon and much quicker turn around than expected, thanks!"
Hi Amber, thanks for the review. We're pleased everything was sorted quickly for you, we'll pass on your comments to Devon and we hope to hear from you again.
"James Dean was very helpful and prompt at replying. I also got quotes from other companies and James Dean was the only person who sent out samples and have me more affordable options which shows a high level in listening to what we needed."
Thanks for the review Joanne! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the level of service, we'll pass on your comments to James and we hope to hear from you again.
"Louis Allen has been dealing with my account and his service has been exceptional. Always on the other end of the phone and met every deadline I have required. Good recommendations and product knowledge. Great customer service, I couldn’t really ask for more."
Thanks for the review Alex, we'll pass on your comments to Louis and that you were pleased with the overall customer service. We hope to hear from you again.
Everything Branded is rated 4.72 based on 969 reviews