Everything Branded Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy

customer service
Audrey
"Excellent service. Great product, good quality and proofs we're turned around fast. Had a small issue with the logo, but the team offered a number of excellent alternatives and I was extremely happy. Will use them again."
Vicky N
"A massive thank you to everything branded! Our charity, PoTS UK, has been looking for new promotional merchandise for a while now but found other companies very difficult to deal with or their customer service skills were lacking. I'm very happy that we found this company. The whole transaction from start to finish was incredibly simple. I was dealing with one person throughout the whole process which I find very helpful. Dan Biggin dealt with our order and he was very polite and helpful along every step of the way. He was in constant contact through the design and ordering process. More than accommodating with design changes and nothing was too much effort for him. Dan then kept us updated with shipping details and tracking etc after the order was placed. Which again was very reassuring. The actual product itself is amazing. In fact, the design visuals didn't do the item justice! We ordered wristbands for our charity and they're fantastic. Our members absolutely love them. The price was very affordable also. We will definitely be ordering from here again in the future. Couldn't fault the company in any way! Thank you!"
Jatinder
"Great service from Everything Branded, I couldn't find the exact product I was looking for and Jasmin Thakrar helped me find the product and get it completed in time, as I had a tight deadline."
"Another Great service provided by Samuel with my order, and some good sound input on getting the best presentation for my promotional package. Trade Container Services Limited will be not only using Everything Branded, but will also recommend the company and Samuel as the main point of contact. Thank you and weldone"
"Connor was most helpful & efficient processed our order in a small time scale Highly recommended"
"Speedy ordering and delivery of perfect good!"
"Jai really helped with a large order in a very short amount of time - everything looked great and was delivered on time!"
"Alex Brune, Account Manager in Leicester has been absolutely brilliant. He turned what I thought was an impossible task into the possible. From concept to design and delivery, exactly what we wanted. Thank you."
"Lyndsay Prendergast was amazingly helpful and instantly responsive through the whole process - it's down to her I would recommend you again."
"We had custom note books created from everything branded. Shrina our accounts manager was very helpful and provided a great service."
"Great customer service from Shrina Gondalia. Were quick to respond and draft up a mock product for us. Quick turn around too."
"Great customer service. Were quick to respond and draft up a mock product for us. Quick turn around too."
"The notepads arrived quickly and were high quality. Shrina was efficient and made sure everything was right for our order"
"Sam has been amazing in helping me order customised pens for my client. Has been at the end of all emails and has been instrumental in putting my order through. Can't recommend enough!"
"I ordered some branded air fresheners, The help and advice I received from Joshua Turner was excellent. He kept me up to date with delivery times as well."
"Very Happy with the 4 products ordered. Kirsten was very helpful from start to finish! I will be using this service again in the future."
"I ordered mouse mats and pens, which took a lot of back and fourth due to us being fussy customers, but Lyndsay Prendergast was more thank helpful with designing and helping us find the perfect product for our business."
"Provided a great product. Ryan from the team was really helpful."
"Ryan was exceptional in dealing with my demands and I gave him a very short deadline. He rose to the challenge and delivered on all fronts. I received the merchandise well before the deadlines and provided a clear communication channel for me right throughout the proofing stages. Great price, excellent customer service and thoroughly committed."
"Provided a great product, really helpful staff."
"I recently ordered a few things on this website and I will most defiantly be using again! Special shout out to Ciaran Lovejoy who helped me with my order! He was very quick in responding to emails/calls, was very professional and was very honest with me! He had told me all items will be delivered for a certain date and he had made sure he met those targets. Amazing service by him. The quality of the products were also very very good and i am very pleased. I highly recommended this website."
"Harry provided me with an excellent responsive and attentive service. The final product came out exactly as we specified. Very happy with the end result. 10/10"
"I recently received notebook and mugs with our brand logo! The quality of logo print was excellent and Sarah was super quick and helpful from the beginning to the end. I will definitely order again for near future again! Thank you"
Everything Branded is rated 4.78 based on 2,710 reviews