Everything Branded Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Everything Branded

About Everything Branded: Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Category:
Business Services

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

How would you rate Everything Branded?

"Great service from Jordan. Glow in the dark wristbands look brilliant!"
Jenny S
"I was in contact with Josh Shahani - Account Manager And he was absolutely wonderful. I wasn’t sure what I needed or quantities. But he was patient and explained things to me. He found the best deal and with his lovely manner I placed 2 big orders with him . I will also point out that I will be ordering more very soon as well."
"Excellent service, Callum went above and beyond!"
"Louis Henry was extremely helpful and very professional when helping me to market my business."
Posted 50 minutes ago
"Louis Henry was very helpful throughout the whole process. look forward to working with him again :)"
"Great speedy service & communication."
"Katie Hearfield was my account manager and she was extremely helpful in processing my order in such short notice. She went above and beyond to make sure that I got what I needed in time and the finished product was just as promised. Highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future!"
"Quick and quality service from Jai. We were very happy with the products and will defiately order from Everything Branded again"
"All my dealings were with Callum Burton who was prompt, efficient, helpful and courteous in all his dealings with me. The product (highlighter pens) was nicely branded with my company logo following my instructions. I appreciated being given a photo of how the product would look which allowed me to make a small change. The order arrived promptly as promised. The dual highlighter make a nice promotional gift and several people commented positively on its usefulness. One person suggested the ink dried up a little too quickly when they were using it. Otherwise, I highly recommend both the company and the product. I just wish they were able to supply less than 200 pens."
"Jasmine was super helpful throughout the design and print process, finding an even better supplier for me, giving clear expectations of timescales. She made extra effort to check in with me to make sure those timescales were being met. Screen print quality was great. Good service, will use again."
"All good and Louis have first class service once again."
"Everything on time & response was good."
"Our Account Manager Louis Allen made everything super easy and quick!"
"Fabulous service from our account manager Louis Henry - he was in touch straight away and got our proof to us immediately. All of my questions were answered promptly and my order arrived quickly. The branded bottles were handed out at a press launch - everyone was very impressed with a great quality freebie and we were pleased at the quality of the branding. On the basis of the quality of the goods and the great service we will certainly be returning to Everything Branded in the future."
"Delighted with Louis, the ordering process was so simple, anything i wanted wasn't a problem. Received my order in great time, very impressed with the company and with the ease Louis made of the process, will definitely be recommending."
"Excellent service as usual. High quality products at a great price. Our AM Louis Allen is polite, professional and always responds quickly."
"Georgia was very helpful and friendly, made it easy to place an order which was then promptly delivered"
"Once again a fantastic job, this is my second order of different badges, i will most certainly be ordering more. A very big Thank you to Billy for his help throughout the process."
"Melanie is always very helpful and quick to respond."
"Jai Chavda has been most helpful in sourcing goods for my client. The order was delivered on time and Jai followed up to check I was happy - All round good service"
"The customer service received is always first class from Jai Chavda. Jai always provides quotes on time, and makes the whole process very straightforward, it is a pleasure to order from Everything Branded."
"Ryan was a massive help and answered all my questions prior to order. Price was also very good and I am happy with the service I received. Tahnks Ryan! :)"
"Great service. Beth was very helpful and her non-pushy sales technique led me to chose EB over competitors."
Everything Branded is rated 4.76 based on 1,876 reviews