Everything Branded Reviews

Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Everything Branded Reviews

About Everything Branded:

Everythingbranded.co.uk

Specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!

Tell us how Everything Branded made you happy
Flip Out Chichester
Everything Branded 5 star review on 21st February 2020
Everything Branded 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Carl Austin-Behan
Very impressed with the customer service, would highly recommend their services.

A special thank you to Nina Patel, who went above and beyond! :)
Very happy with the service provided by Nina Patel and the final product.
Everything Branded have been brilliant. I needed a quick turnaround on some products for an event and they got my products to me efficiently, without any hiccups.
The products are good quality, the branding was all well aligned, the communication was great from start to finish, delivery was on time, and was just an all round good service to use! Thanks, A* work!
Shrina was awesome in helping us find and design our product from start to finish. Would thoroughly recommend her to anyone.
Keep up the good work and will be buying again from you in the future
As a first time customer I have been very impressed. I run my own small practice and give branded gifts to my regular clients each year and having run out of options from a previous firm I used I did a web search and came across Everything Branded who had a greater selection and seemed well priced.

Having just taken delivery of my branded cool bags this morning I’m really pleased with them - great quality and a little bigger than I had visualised from the dimensions so great value.

I would also like to say the service and attention received from Alex who looked after me was excellent and as a first time customer I will definitely now be coming back.

Many thanks, Jules
We are very impressed with the service and product received. From first enquiry right through to delivery, we have been really pleased with the professional service received as well as the quality and value of the product ordered. Particular thanks to Ross for his friendly and efficient service throughout.
I made an enquiry and was contacted within 24 hours to discuss what I wanted. Even though my volume was low the turnaround time, pricing and product has been phenomenal! Highly recommend!
Hi Brendan, thank you for your lovely 5-star review. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service, turnaround time, and the products we provided. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future :).
Great friendly & reliable service. Would like to acknowledge Reece L for his professionalism and commitment to helping us fulfil our order. We are a small and new business with a limited budget and even when we had a query with one of the products, Reece took care of everything - he is a credit to the company! We are delighted with all the products (Pens, Notebooks, Jotter Pads & Cotton Bags) and would be happy to recommend, we will definitely use you again. Thank You
Hi Lisa, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Reece, who was professional and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Shrina was absolutely excellent in helping progress both the order and with communicating with us throughout. Fast and efficient, both Shrina and Everything Branded comes highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thank you for your lovely 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was efficient and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future :).
Very impressed with the service from start to finish. I was kept informed throughout every step of the order process and am delighted with the finished product. Dealt exclusively with Cameron Reid-Jones who was extremely helpful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again and will recommend to others. Many thanks.
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Cameron, who was helpful and friendly throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Great customer service and very fast delivery. All products were great quality and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended Thank you
Hi Tracey, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Jake Panetta has been very helpful over the past year, always super friendly and knows his stuff. Really great contact for us.
Hi Mike, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Jake, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
First rate service (especially from Sam). Helped me all the way through, including sending samples, artwork and even checking everything was OK when delivered. Brilliant.
Hi Craig, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Sam, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Great Service, Great Product
I was tasked with finding a good company from which to buy face masks for our employees. I looked at numerous different companies and found a wide variety of prices. Some places to which I reached out did not even respond, or responded and but did not provide a follow up response. My company wanted a specific logo put on the masks and I had to get several bids from the various mask vendors. One of the vendors I reached out to was Everything Branded. I was contacted by Kiran-Bedder. Kiran was awesome. He worked with me for about fifteen days while I went back and forth with the requirements for the masks, decision changes by my bosses and a plethora of questions. At the end of the negotiation Kiran told me I could expect a turnaround of about 30 days to receive the masks. Almost 30 days to the day I received 2500 masks as promised and to the specifications that my company wanted. My bosses are very happy. I highly recommend Everything Branded!
From Customer Service and price to product quality and on time delivery everything was absolutely spot on. Thanks Vish
Hi John, thank you for your lovely 5-star review. We are delighted to hear that you have received great customer service from Vish, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
We have just recieved a delivery of printed bags and are delighted with them. We spoke to Alex Brune who sorted our order in a flash and provided EXACTLY what we were looking for at a great price. The website was easy to use and the quality of the bag and print was far better than we had expected, great service - thank you!
Hi Lynsey, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you have received great customer service from Alex, who was prompt and helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
I had one bought for me as a present so i can use a straw as i'm disabled. Handle came away when my wife was hand washing in warm water bowl. Told my daughter and she is very unhappy
Absolutely amazing customer service. My advisor Shrina was very helpful and supportive.
Good quality product.
Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful and supportive throughout your experience with. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future :).
Gemma T excellent service , Shrina very helpful from Start to finish !would use again šŸ‘
Hi Gemma, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Exec Elle this service ! Shrina was very helpful and professional from start to finish - will use again for sure
Hi Gemma, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from Shrina, who was helpful and professional throughout your experience with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon :).
Everything Branded is rated 4.82 based on 4,647 reviews