Ettore Cycling Reviews

4.8
Based on 222 reviews
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

I purchased the jacket for my wife too go cycling, she is happy with it.
Great service and a great backpack. Really pleased with the value for money as well
Easy to order and super quick delivery, very efficient service!
Website easy to use. Product arrived quuickly through Royal Mail
Wore my new jacket on a wet run and it kept me dry. The visibility in the dark is brilliant!!! Very pleased with my birthday present 👏😀
Thrilled with my hi vis jacket. Lovely material and fit. Haven’t tested waterproofness yet but certainly windproof and pockets decent size.
Very please with my order 1st order, Mens Gel Padded Cycling Shorts 3/4 Length. Night Eagle Mens Waterproof Breathable High Visibility Red Cycling Jacket. Mens Gel Padded Cycling Shorts Knee Length. The items were dispatched the same day with 48 hour delivery service, the measurements of all items was as advertised, well made, good gel padding on the shorts and the rain jacket is a good quality with some excellent design features.
VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE ALTHOUGH ITS NOT RAINED YET IT LOOKS VERY WATER TIGHT. LOTS OF ROOM WITHIN THE BAG LOVE THE WHITE/ REFLECTIVE SPOTS ON THE BACK. I USE IT TO GET TO WORK ON MY MOTORCYCLE. COMFY TOO.
There were no problems from Ettore. the delivery time was about 3 weeks because the package at customs took too long. In addition, the customs ask about 10 € and the German post another 6 €. so the bottom line was that it was quite expensive
Good product, quick delivery, clear communication
Excellent service, delivery on time. Got to support British companies.
I really feel that Ettore have the perfect combination of good design and good functionality.
Very helpful. Jacket was out of stock, but Chris advised me out of stock, and said he would let me know when stock came in, which he did. Excellent service.
I was attracted by the clear presentation and description of a focussed range of cycling products. Ettore responded quickly to any questions I had.
Impressed. From my experience they have come across as a professional and efficient organisation.
Quick and efficient
Really pleased with this jacket which is comfortable, well ventilated and excellent value for money. It’s also wonderfully visible, with well-placed reflective patches. It’s true to size: I’m 5’2 & a size 8. I was tempted to size up but glad I didn’t as the 8 fits perfectly, with space for extra layers in winter.
Excellent service and quick delivery, items are of great quality
Great Ettore cycling reflective yellow light jacket. Comfortable well fitting and does what it says, pleased with purchase.
Great service. Coat arrived a couple of days after ordering. Seem good quality. Good fit. 👍
Ettore Cycling is rated 4.77 based on 222 reviews