esshop.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy

"Having just had surgery I found your scrotum support was excellent product and your prompt service and despatch was very efficient"
"The company were great from start to finish,.. very helpful and quickly so. The bra's themselves are comfortable but when I went to wash the black one for the second time (following manufacturers instructions) I sadly noticed a small hole has developed where the soft panel is stitched to the main bodice. It is easily repairable, but I didn't expect this from something of this cost at a time when I could well do without having to repair something designed to give me strong support following surgical procedure. Returning the bra for replacement this soon after the procedure isn't easy for me, either but I am confident that the company will replace the item very promptly when I am able to get it returned. The white one seems to be fine so far."
"Very quick service my order came the next day, good quality."
"Following my review and your reply. I did check my junk folder but no emails from yourselves. Also before placing my order I spoke on the phone and discussed what size I under but and colours and w not told ite was out of stock."
"Staff were friendly when I called to discuss sizing. Postage takes ages and no communication re your order or delivery once you placed the order. (I made sure I took a print of screen once ordered) otherwise I would of had no details until ordered arrived a week & half after ordering. I did send an enquiry as to where was my order - which I had no response. Am not looking forward to returning if it was this difficult to order, can only imagine how the return will work. In my opinion very disappointed and very expensive."
Dear Karen

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly. Unfortunately it seems that you have not been receiving our emails though. A confirmation email is sent automatically to confirm your order on the day you place it, but we also personally sent you an email around an hour after you ordered to advise that your colour choices were out of stock, but to offer an alternative colour option. We also emailed you when you contacted us again a week later. We are very sorry that you did not receive the messages, it may be worth checking your junk/spam box in case they went straight there. When items are in stock they are usually received within 48 hours, often next day - it was just unfortunate that your choices were out of stock. We process returns on the same day they are received and so can ensure you will not have a problem with this.

Kind Regards
Customer Services Team
"Fits like a glove. My surgeon recommended this website after I had Abdominalplastio Surgery/ Hernia repair and muscle repair from having my 3 children. I had also purchased the Abdominal Binder previously, also recommended by my surgeon. I would highly recommend this Zippered Girdle."
"quick delivery good product"
"Excellent service and very quick to deliver"
"Easy ordering process and the product arrived the next day - exceeded all of my expectations"
"1st time ordering a garment I ordered 1, it didn't fit so i sent it back the following day. I didn't expect 2 receive the correct size I needed the next day but I did super fast dispatch 5+ stars from me."
"Excellent service. Staff on the ball and so helpful."
"Sizing advice a god send and such quick and efficient service ... I would recommend to anyone"
"Quick delivery."
"Very helpful staff on the phone. Goods arrived very quickly and top quality"
"Good service, prompt delivery"
"Really please with my purchase , great communication would use again Thank you"
"Really comfortable"
"Excellent customer service as I rang with an urgent order on the first day back f I'm the Christmas and new year shut down. My items arrived as promised in time for my surgery despite the staff being very short handed due to extended holidays and staff sickness."
"My purchase was exactly as described and fitted perfectly. It is extremely comfortable. The delivery was very quick. I will be ordering again ."
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 81 reviews