esshop.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Telephone

How would you rate esshop.co.uk ?

"Super fast delivery and a quality garment. I needed to change the size and so returned on the same day. ES Shop received my return and request for a different size and got out a new garment the next day. Their customer service is second to none and communicator is quick, friendly and personal. I would highly recommend ES Shop."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback Vicki. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and garment.

Customer Services Team
"Finally got my order the day before my surgery after over a week of waiting and several emails. When I opened it one of the items was completely incorrect, but kept it anyways as I was fed up of fighting and just want to spend time recovering from surgery. Shame as the order that was correct, the post surgical bra, was very good and I’d like to order more but the service was abysmal."
Thank you for your review Lina, but we are surprised to hear that you are unhappy with our service. You contacted us a couple of days after placing your order to find out when it would arrive and we advised immediately that it had already been dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class signed for service and so you should expect it imminently. As we heard no more from you, we took it that it had been received as expected. However you contacted us nearly a week later to advise that it had not arrived. We were very sorry to hear that Royal Mail had not delivered as expected, so we apologised profusely and offered to send you a replacement order on special express delivery. But you came back to advise that the parcel had just arrived and so this would not be necessary, though you were appreciative of the offer. Once again we are very sorry that on this rare occasion Royal Mail did not deliver as quickly as they should have, but we feel we did everything we could to rectify the situation as soon as we were made aware. We have also looked over your order and cannot see what was incorrect, as far as we can tell we sent exactly what you ordered. But if you could advise further on this we will of course investigate.

"Quick delivery"
"The staff are very friendly and helpful"
"I purchased 2 bras for my post surgery requirements which have been useful as they open up at the front, side and back. I will purchase a different style shortly just to compare."
"Really helpful and responsive with queries and no nonsense returns. Items always received next day. Highly recommended."
"Order was delayed but kept up to speed on progress and quick to respond. Good quality garments. Professional service."
Dear Samantha
Thank you for your Review, it is really helpful to us.
Best regards
Customer Service Team
"Product arrived within 1 day of ordering. Item was too big (this was my measuring error and not there’s) - returned item for exchange; item quickly received. Whole process took 4 days - amazing. Product recommended by surgeon - good quality."
"Very pleased with all products ordered. Prompt delivery. Good service."
"Excellent quality and quick ordering. I have 2 items both are equally as good and felt they gave me a comforting support . Wil recommend the company ."
"I brought a body suit for after my surgery, was very quick delivery was really pleased about that definitely highly recommend this company. Very happy customer ."
Thank you for your lovely comments Michelle, we are so pleased to hear you are happy!

Customer Services Team
"I'm really happy with my reco sports bra. It's super comfortable post op and fits well. It was delivered quickly too."
It's great to hear that the Reco bra is working well for you Kate, thank you for your kind review.

Customer Services Team
"Absolute disgrace will never use this seller again. Sent me not what I ordered and when I contacted them they give me feeble excuses and said they would sort it out but they never did. I am now £20 out of pocket."
Dear Mr Mowbray,

We are sorry to hear that you that you are unhappy with your experience shopping with us. Unfortunately we were given the wrong sizing information from the manufacturer and I emailed you to explain that on that basis, the item you purchased is the largest size they can offer and apologised that we couldn’t help any further. With regards to the payment, you have not paid for the item as you placed the payment on hold, therefore you will need to resolve this directly with Paypal. We always try our utmost to resolve any issues but were unable to on this occasion.

"Excellent service"
"Excellent products and services. Thank you"
"My order came through exceedingly quickly. Very impressed"
"Staff very helpful"
"Great items and very quick delivery, will be making another order soon."
"Cannot fault the service and speed of delivery, I didn’t keep the item as it was too small but it was refunded to my account quickly without and hassle."
"The soles of the order was impressive. I’m post BA and also bought some sports bras from M&S as everyone raves about then so was going to send the two I bought from you back. Thank goodness I didn’t! The sports bras were thick, uncomfortable and had a lot of piping in them which dig into me everywhere especially near the incisions. I can not recommend these bras enough as they are so soft and give the right support. Don’t be fooled by thinking the cup size isn’t big enough either - I had 375cc over was a 34b before - they are properly supported and it’s right to go by band size only! Thank you!!"
Thank you so much for your kind feed back Hayley! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the bras. Your comments on the sizing will be especially helpful for other customers.

esshop.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 46 reviews