esshop.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy

"Great product. Quick delivery!"
"Really excellent customer service, you can actually speak to someone. Delivery is extremely efficient. Garments are perfect. Highly recommend"
"Fabulous service very fast delivery, just a shame it's not free delivery, maybe this could be looked into,"
"Excellent quick service. Comfortable bra post surgery."
"Had my surgery and surgeon told me I needed a specific item. Ordered it online via my phone and when I arrived home the next day following discharge it was already waiting in my letter box. Top service"
"Post surgery support/sport bra is the best bra i have ever had. Fit is very good and it is extremely comfortable. I can highly recommend this bra."
"Very prompt service. Email confirmation was fast and customer service good. The colour I had ordered was not in stock but I was offered alternative colours which I chose eventually. The delivery was swift too."
"Great customer service and super fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Easy go order online and quick delivery..efficient service"
"I recently purchased two bras to wear post surgery. The yessmina bra was very comfortable and supportive. The other bra that I ordered with the compression strap did the job but was very tight and restrictive . Overall I was pleased with my orders."
"Excellent product quality, really helpful advice"
"Excellent service and excellent products"
"Excellent product, great quality, great support, fast delivery. Have purchased 3 bras now and equally happy with all."
"Ordered my items, and rthey arrived the next day. Although very good quality, is ordered the wrong size, so I had to send them back to get the next size. Phoned the company to discuss this prior to returning, and spoke to a very helpful member of the team, who explained what I needed to do. My change of order, again, arrived promptly and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much!"
"yes very good"
"A very comfortable bra when you need it the most"
"Never received the item"
Dear Anthony,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your item. We send the orders via Royal Mail's 1st Class signed service, so they usually arrive within 48 hours. I have investigated your parcel with Royal Mail, as it was sent out on the 3rd July so we would well and truly of expected this to be with you by now. It does seem that the parcel has become lost in their system. We are very sorry for this, but will send you a replacement order out today.

Kind Regards,
Customer Services Team
"Easy to use website, good prices and quick delivery, amazing quality after breast augmentation surgery bra!"
"Very happy with the purchase. Comfortable and good quality"
"Great customer service and great communication. Helped me out super quick and posted to ensure received in time for surgery. Very reassuring."
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 130 reviews