esshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk
Read esshop.co.uk Reviews

About esshop.co.uk:

Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy
Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was too small but the money was refunded very quickly. The only issue I had was I didn’t receive a confirmation email regarding my order but when I rang I spoke to a very pleasant and helpful lady who updated me and confirmed they had received it and that it was being sent that day.
Very happy will order again
Really good, well made and comfy
Excellent service.
Speedy deliver and great communication. Thank you
Very good service efficient & quick many thanks product also very good quality
One of the two garments I requested arrived within five days of being ordered on line. The garments I ordered are of high quality and I am not disappointed with my purchases. I have contacted customer services who were very helpful and courteous with regards to my outstanding order (which is currently out of stoc). I look forward to receiving it in the near future.
Excellent product
Brilliant customer service, super fast delivery
Fantastic company and great products
Super! Very pleased with quality and postage !
Excellent service, excellent quality
Fantastic service, extremely quick turnaround... Love my purchase, so true to size. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Really happy with the quality of the item I ordered. It arrived the next day as well. Overall, a happy customer!
Great customer service
Satisfied with service - very quick. Online ordering a little tricky as I inadvertently ordered two items and had difficulty getting it back to one. A phone call was necessary but that is probably down to the fact that I do not use a computer on a regular basis. Problem resolved very efficiently! Will happily use this company again.
Fast delivery
No nonsense prompt service
Good product does exactly what it says on the tin postage was expensive as it came by post not courier But came promptly
esshop