esshop.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does esshop.co.uk deliver?

How can I contact esshop.co.uk?

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Very fast delivery, and this is to Northern Ireland! Customer service replied quickly to my email and were very helpful. I’m delighted with the bra and will be ordering again soon."
"Great service and excellent products."
"Was very happy with delivery and the quality of this bra, fit is good and has given me great support post op. Would if given a “very good” if communication was better. I was completely unaware of the vat exclusion therefore did not claim for it at checkout- I emailed the company to ask for the vat but they are unwilling to refund the vat. Therefore if you have breast cancer and are having treatment you are able to be excluded from the £6.50 vat Like i say the product gets 5 stars - customer service a 3 at best"
"High quality garment. Very fast delivery. Thank you"
"Nice material comfortable fit."
"Productsorderedarrivedveryquickly.ihaveyettotesttheproductsasiamwatingforsurgerybutwillpostareviewwhenihaveusedthem."
"Service was excellent the colour of the garment I wanted wasn’t in stock it still came very quickly and I had a very helpful email"
"Was advised to buy the Recco bra by the breast reconstruction nurse for post masectomy. The service I received has been extremely good - quick response to my size query email and quick delivery of my bras. The Recco bra is very comfortable."
"Great. Came really quickly"
"Really great communication and fast delivery! Thank you esshop 😀"
"Great service and great products"
"Eccellent"
"I’m sorry to say the suit was horribly itchy and uncomfortable and thus unwearable"
"Super fast delivery and a quality garment. I needed to change the size and so returned on the same day. ES Shop received my return and request for a different size and got out a new garment the next day. Their customer service is second to none and communicator is quick, friendly and personal. I would highly recommend ES Shop."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback Vicki. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and garment.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services Team
"Finally got my order the day before my surgery after over a week of waiting and several emails. When I opened it one of the items was completely incorrect, but kept it anyways as I was fed up of fighting and just want to spend time recovering from surgery. Shame as the order that was correct, the post surgical bra, was very good and I’d like to order more but the service was abysmal."
Thank you for your review Lina, but we are surprised to hear that you are unhappy with our service. You contacted us a couple of days after placing your order to find out when it would arrive and we advised immediately that it had already been dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class signed for service and so you should expect it imminently. As we heard no more from you, we took it that it had been received as expected. However you contacted us nearly a week later to advise that it had not arrived. We were very sorry to hear that Royal Mail had not delivered as expected, so we apologised profusely and offered to send you a replacement order on special express delivery. But you came back to advise that the parcel had just arrived and so this would not be necessary, though you were appreciative of the offer. Once again we are very sorry that on this rare occasion Royal Mail did not deliver as quickly as they should have, but we feel we did everything we could to rectify the situation as soon as we were made aware. We have also looked over your order and cannot see what was incorrect, as far as we can tell we sent exactly what you ordered. But if you could advise further on this we will of course investigate.

Kind Regards,
Customer Services Team
"Quick delivery"
"The staff are very friendly and helpful"
"I purchased 2 bras for my post surgery requirements which have been useful as they open up at the front, side and back. I will purchase a different style shortly just to compare."
"Really helpful and responsive with queries and no nonsense returns. Items always received next day. Highly recommended."
"Order was delayed but kept up to speed on progress and quick to respond. Good quality garments. Professional service."
Dear Samantha
Thank you for your Review, it is really helpful to us.
Best regards