esshop.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

How would you rate esshop.co.uk ?

"Very comfortable firm support bra. I think the price could be brought down by not impregnating them with silver though. The surgical wounds are covered with a dressing until they heal anyway."
Dear Fiona
Thank you for your review and comments. The antimicrobial element of the bra is woven in the fabric, which does add a small increased cost to the bra. I shall pass your comments onto the Breast Care Nurse who designed the RecoBra.
Eurosurgical
"Great service, speedy delivery."
"Very good arter my surgery adjustable strap across chest made wearing the bra feel a lot more supportive and safe for the first couple of weeks and beyond when I felt I needed extra relief would highly recommend this bra"
"Great product"
"Very helpful and understanding"
"I made a purchase due to a future breast enlargement,they came super quick and they look very comfortable,I feel 100% confident that they will be exactly what I need,I also had someone recommend this company to me to buy the support bras,I will also be recommending these bras to other people in need of them :)"
"Having ordered a bra, it arrived promptly but was faulty. I returned the item and was very pleased that they dealt with my replacement really swiftly and refunded my return postage. Very pleased with how they handled it. The replacement bra was good and very comfortable."
"Excellent customer service. When I have ordered the wrong size in a garment they have exchanged it for another size, and sometimes even a refund, without a quibble. The staff are very courteous. I have ordered many garments for support after different skin reduction surgeries and have found them all to be very well made, strong and supportive."
"perfect support after by bypass surgery"
"The garment I purchased is extremely comfortable to wear and is very well made. I am delighted with both the quality and the service I received from Eurosurgical. Thank you"
"Highly recommended after breast augmentation. Very supportive and comfortable. Excellent delivery service. Ready to order the 2nd stage bra!"
H Oakley-pullen
Verified Buyer
"Many choices, easy to use website! Fast delivery, super happy with my purchases"
D Soteriou
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality garment, fast and efficient service"
"quick service, Thanks"
"Slight delay in delivery. Customer service pleasant. Bra fitted purpose after surgery."
"Great customer service. Thorough follow up when one item had to be sent at a later stage due to being out of stock."
"Front and back fastening bra with Velcro fastening straps brilliant in hospital but needed to buy extra bra extenders as it came up on the small side even through I bought large size."
E Broomfield
Verified Buyer
"The website offered nobchoice of post surgical bra, there was no detail about the type of surgery, breast size etc it was suitable for. The post surgical bra was not suitable for post op lumpectomy, it just flattened and offered no support to either operated breast or non operated breast. Was very expensive for just stretch nylon. Structured workout bras offer much better support and value and are breathable."
"Fast delivery and communication"
"Excellent customer service - my product wasn’t in stock but had an email within minutes confirming when it would be and offering alternative options. Received product super quickly too."
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.62 based on 21 reviews