esshop.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk

About esshop.co.uk: Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

How would you rate esshop.co.uk ?

"Excellent service"
"Excellent products and services. Thank you"
"My order came through exceedingly quickly. Very impressed"
"Staff very helpful"
"Great items and very quick delivery, will be making another order soon."
"Cannot fault the service and speed of delivery, I didn’t keep the item as it was too small but it was refunded to my account quickly without and hassle."
"The soles of the order was impressive. I’m post BA and also bought some sports bras from M&S as everyone raves about then so was going to send the two I bought from you back. Thank goodness I didn’t! The sports bras were thick, uncomfortable and had a lot of piping in them which dig into me everywhere especially near the incisions. I can not recommend these bras enough as they are so soft and give the right support. Don’t be fooled by thinking the cup size isn’t big enough either - I had 375cc over was a 34b before - they are properly supported and it’s right to go by band size only! Thank you!!"
Thank you so much for your kind feed back Hayley! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the bras. Your comments on the sizing will be especially helpful for other customers.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services Team
"Excellent, efficient service!"
"Excellent fit. Came in decent time."
"Very comfortable post op bras! Thank you!"
"Great products, great service."
"Very good service and the product was much better than I thought"
"Very comfortable firm support bra. I think the price could be brought down by not impregnating them with silver though. The surgical wounds are covered with a dressing until they heal anyway."
Dear Fiona
Thank you for your review and comments. The antimicrobial element of the bra is woven in the fabric, which does add a small increased cost to the bra. I shall pass your comments onto the Breast Care Nurse who designed the RecoBra.
Eurosurgical
"Great service, speedy delivery."
"Very good arter my surgery adjustable strap across chest made wearing the bra feel a lot more supportive and safe for the first couple of weeks and beyond when I felt I needed extra relief would highly recommend this bra"
"Great product"
"Very helpful and understanding"
"I made a purchase due to a future breast enlargement,they came super quick and they look very comfortable,I feel 100% confident that they will be exactly what I need,I also had someone recommend this company to me to buy the support bras,I will also be recommending these bras to other people in need of them :)"
"Having ordered a bra, it arrived promptly but was faulty. I returned the item and was very pleased that they dealt with my replacement really swiftly and refunded my return postage. Very pleased with how they handled it. The replacement bra was good and very comfortable."
"Excellent customer service. When I have ordered the wrong size in a garment they have exchanged it for another size, and sometimes even a refund, without a quibble. The staff are very courteous. I have ordered many garments for support after different skin reduction surgeries and have found them all to be very well made, strong and supportive."
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 33 reviews