esshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk
Read esshop.co.uk Reviews

About esshop.co.uk:

Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy
Really quick shipping and quality product. Thank you,
Simple process, good communication throughout the transaction and good product arriving when supposed to.
I bought the scar gel alongside a few other items which were great. However the scar gel was very difficult to squeeze out of the tube and hardly comes out which was very disappointing for the price of it.
Great products with a really good team would definitely recommend
Quick, prompt service.
Haven’t received order, no email to say where it is. Was supposed to be in stock after 10 days.
Exceptional service from esshop, I have spoken to a couple of different team members regarding my purchase and everyone is very friendly and helpful. I can’t recommend enough, please don’t hesitate to buy from this company. A*****
I had to order 2 bras for after my surgery and was advised to order black. Immediately after placing my order I was contacted to explain the black was not in stock and offering solutions. All communication was very polite and very helpful. The bras arrived, very comfortable and just what’s required. I would highly recommend buying from here,
Extremely pleased with the product and also the service. Didn’t have the initial colour I ordered available but was contacted right away to inform me of either a refund or choice of a different colour. Great service overall
Great staff. Very friendly and always try to help whether it is an issue or an upgrade Will always choose EE
Very easy to buy items and very friendly helpful lady on the phone to do an exchange. thank you.
Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was too small but the money was refunded very quickly. The only issue I had was I didn’t receive a confirmation email regarding my order but when I rang I spoke to a very pleasant and helpful lady who updated me and confirmed they had received it and that it was being sent that day.
Very happy will order again
Really good, well made and comfy
Excellent service.
Speedy deliver and great communication. Thank you
Very good service efficient & quick many thanks product also very good quality
One of the two garments I requested arrived within five days of being ordered on line. The garments I ordered are of high quality and I am not disappointed with my purchases. I have contacted customer services who were very helpful and courteous with regards to my outstanding order (which is currently out of stoc). I look forward to receiving it in the near future.
Excellent product
Brilliant customer service, super fast delivery
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 205 reviews