esshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk
Read esshop.co.uk Reviews

About esshop.co.uk:

Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy
Brilliant quality bra. Really helping with my recovery
I have to use these masks for work and there excellent and im able to breath while working and feel reasonably comfortable.
Excellent customer service. I called in advance of my purchase for some advice on products and the lady couldn't have been more helpful. I definitely recommend using eurosurgical.
Excellent pricing and extremely quick delivery, highly recommended.
Although a fairly expensive item, the quality and service and speed of delivery is excellent.
Excellent customer service and a nice friendly company to deal with. Thank you.
Excellent service, good prices and very fast international delivery.
Quick delivery, no problems.
Great service with a wide range of consumables. Highly recommend!
Reasonable price for items required website and service very good
I have been using Eurosurgical for many years as I like to wear the vests to smooth out my upper half, gents control wear basically.
Great Service, Great products
As always, great product and service from this supplier. Thank you.
Have purchased a few items and been happy with all so far
My only complaint is that I have a metal allergy and the zip is metal for strength I'm guessing so I've had to modify the bottom by using a cloth plaster to stop me coming up in a rash
I really like esshop for the range of products and the helpfulness of their staff. I found it difficult to compare products on the site and it would help if there was some way to do that. I would also like more information about the sizing and suitability of products. Delivery is very quick and they contact you if items are out of stock to offer alternatives or advise of the wait time.
The Yasmina bra is very comfortable and has been a real help with my recovery after surgery. The service from esshop was excellent, very responsive and quick delivery.
Brilliant service
Good experience and overall good quality goods.

Shipping was a bit slow as they only offer Royal Mail (which can take over 1.5 weeks) a should use DHL etc for rapid shipping.

Customer service were quick to respond and helpful
the item i ordered was out of stock but customer service rang me promptly to inform me and asked if i wanted to wait or a refund. i opted for the wait and they kept me always updated.
Quality of product is very good and comfortable
Great service, great product. Delivered fast. Very comfortable.
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 153 reviews