esshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend esshop.co.uk
Read esshop.co.uk Reviews

About esshop.co.uk:

Eurosurgical Ltd was founded in 1988 to specialise in the sales and marketing of surgical equipment, instruments and devices to the medical and surgical profession in disciplines such as Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Maxillo-facial, Dermatology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Tell us how esshop.co.uk made you happy
Satisfied with service - very quick. Online ordering a little tricky as I inadvertently ordered two items and had difficulty getting it back to one. A phone call was necessary but that is probably down to the fact that I do not use a computer on a regular basis. Problem resolved very efficiently! Will happily use this company again.
Fast delivery
No nonsense prompt service
Good product does exactly what it says on the tin postage was expensive as it came by post not courier
But came promptly
esshop
Amazing post surgery bras.
Excellent fast service
Very good product. Highly recommend for post op.
A really great service, website was easy to use, then super quick delivery of invoice and item with email updates, I wish every online transaction was as easy as dealing with esshop!
order efficiently dealt with, goods arrived by DPD next day
Very good app
Very good service,excellent product
Ref: Long Leg Compression Bodysuit.
Woweeeee 😁 is all I can say. Also before I start I would like to say, I am a regular female who HASN'T surgery.
This garment is for everyone. Men (xdressers/regular men) and women of all ages. I have done my homework on corsets and compression wear before buying. Wanting to find a good, no a excellent garment that fits me like a glove. Hey presto I did. One tip I would say is, wear tights under the compression garment then cut them in the crotch area so you can use the toilet when need be (you won't want to get in and out of this to many times a day) as it is easier to get into it. I've tried getting into it with and without tights. Couldn't without tights. Won't bugde past my knees. I am not a gym user and with the pandemic I don't leave the house (work from home).
So a smoother shape whatever size I am is a feel good factor. Dont be put off when it turns up and looks the size of one leg. It needs to be like that to slimline you. Trust me its a game changer to all my clothes now. Everything I mean EVERYTHING I wear looks amazing (atleast 2 inches off my waist, 2 knotches down on my jeans belt) 😳😁
I am a genuine customer from England UK. I say this as there are to many companies that generate reviews for money and aren't true but I am a trusted 1st time buyer and will buy again for sure.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING what did I do without this garment before πŸ€” so comfortable to wear in so many ways 😁 you have to get it πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ™
Excellent customer service and products.
Excellent communication and fast delivery!
The service was very good and delivery was prompt. My only comment would be that it would be very helpful if you could please provide an estimated delivery date at the same time that you confirm receipt of the order. This helps the customer to know how long they are likely to have to wait for the order to be delivered.
I was recommended to this website and this particular bra top by a medical professional, and I have to say I am very pleased with the garment and will certainly be used to the full for my imminent breast reconstruction.
Excellent service and the garment I purchased was excellent quality
Customer service was brilliant and although they did not have stock of the garment I needed they did have the compression pads which are by far the best compared to other leading brands. Thanks to these pads my lipo on my abdomen has healed so beautifully and it’s only 3 weeks in! I’m comfortable which is a miracle! Thank you to Rebecca that personally emailed me options and guidance. Cannot wait to buy more!
It work very good
Excellent product
I recommend to every one
esshop.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 179 reviews