EPC Certificates UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK

About EPC Certificates UK: EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy

"Very friendly and professional."
"Efficient, reliable, gave great advice and turnaround time was very impressive. One v happy customer😀"
"Excellent service gentleman carried out a EPC in the morning final copy delivered by the afternoon as I had my solicitors asking for it on urgent basis and was effecting the sale of my property, Thank you once again Highly recommended!!"
"The best service and vary professional staff. I will recommend this company (EPC247) for any one who wants their EPC done. I would also like to thank Mubi."
"Mubi who came to see me was friendly and polite. He obviously knew what he was doing and explained the process to me and what the different ratings mean. He was quick and efficient. I got my certificate the next day! I have also referred my friend to him and she experienced the same good and efficient service."
"Really lovely guy, was comfortable and happy to have him in my home. Very prompt and professional service. All the best!"
"Very good service."
"Excellent communication before and after the visit. Mubi explained the EPC certification and was professional in conducting the checks required. I definitely recommend him and his company for anyone looking to have their EPC done. Thanks"
"Great and efficient service , very polite and throughly explains the whole procedure , got my Epc certificate in 24 hours ! Highly recommended Thanks ..."
"Mubi was very pleasant and friendly but more importantly - professional. I chose him on the basis of the other good reviews and I agree with them. I would definitely recommend him. Reasonable price too."
"Really quick response and could do certification same day. Competitive pricing. Very polite and great service. Would happily recommend."
"Excellent service. Very polite and a rapid turn around on the certificate. Highly recommend!! 10/10"
"Prompt and very efficient."
"Friendly and responsive and delivered to timetable. Thank youb"
"First class service form the time I made contact to receiving the EPC certificate. Thoroughly impressed and I recommend to anyone wishing to obtain an EPC."
"Contacted Mubi 2 days ago, my EPC has now been completed and it couldn't have been an easier process. Would definitely recommend!"
"Very quick and friendly efficient work. Received the certificate in 2 days, thank you"
"Good communication, fast professional job. Recommended"
"Great service at a competitive price"
"Good communication and speedy service 5* recommended !"
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews