EPC Certificates UK Reviews

5.0
Based on 70 reviews
Read EPC Certificates UK Reviews

About EPC Certificates UK:

EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy
This was an excellent service. The inspection was quickly arranged, the engineer was pleasant and efficient, and I had the EPC the following day. And all for half the price the online estate agency would have charged to do the same job.
Excellent service all the way through process
Required SAP calculations as requested by building control which meant work had to stop on site until they were passed. Other companies were informing me will be 3-4 weeks turnaround. Contacted Mubi who was excellent throughout and provided the calculations within 24hrs at a very reasonable price too. Brilliant service and experience with this company , highly recommend.
Excellent service, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and extremely efficient and timely. Would highly recommend EPC Certficates UK
Fast and reliable company. Needed Sap calculations and Sap EPC for one of our new built project . Got the FULL compliance with Building regs in time ! Highly recommended.
Awesome service I unfortunately went with another company before hand who wasted a lot of time, I called this company up and things was under way at a nice and quick pace Thank you epc certificates uk
Cannot recommend Mubi enough. I needed a full sap EPC for a new property and he provided this very quickly for me. Highly recommended.
Very helpful
Absolutely incredible quick service! Mubi was extremely efficient when I needed full SAP EPC urgently. I can not recommend enough! Fantastic and I will tell all!
Fantastic service. Contacted EPC24/7 late one evening. Next morning visit, and only hours later had a certificate in my email. Friendly and accommodating assessor. Thank you.
Excellent service , Got SAP calculations and SAP EPC within 24 hours ! Competitive prices .
Efficient service competitively priced.
Arranged an appointment for next day. Arrived on time. Knowlegeable, polite and explained things clearly. My EPC was ready and online the next working day. Fully recommend!
Easy to book, good value and done quickly
Quick response & very efficient service. Many Thanks Brigitte
Great communication ,service and price.
Quick, professional and very good communication.
Came round the same day I requested, was super polite and helpful, sent the report the next day - PERFECT!
Fantastic service by a very professional young man. Gave me an excellent energy saving tips as well Thanks , John
Fast and efficient
Fast and efficient service, from a very professional gentleman. Many thanks.
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.0 based on 70 reviews