EPC Certificates UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK

About EPC Certificates UK: EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy

Telephone
"Friendly and responsive and delivered to timetable. Thank youb"
"First class service form the time I made contact to receiving the EPC certificate. Thoroughly impressed and I recommend to anyone wishing to obtain an EPC."
"Contacted Mubi 2 days ago, my EPC has now been completed and it couldn't have been an easier process. Would definitely recommend!"
"Very quick and friendly efficient work. Received the certificate in 2 days, thank you"
"Good communication, fast professional job. Recommended"
"Great service at a competitive price"
"Good communication and speedy service 5* recommended !"
"Professional and simple to understand further action to be taken. Thanks"
"Very helpful and considerate. Fast response. Great advice. Excellent communication."
"Mubi was very professional from the minute I emailed him. He kept me informed, confirmed the appointments and kept me up to date as to where he was so I could plan my diary too. He also delivered the results the very next day, so again, very efficient! Will gladly recommend."
"I had a very swift response to my query for a renewal EPC rating with a turnaround of 2 days between contacting the company and getting my EPC certificate. Efficient, polite, and cost effective service overall. 5 stars!"
"Great service, quick, efficient and competitively priced - would definitely use again"
"So professional. Very freandly. Super fast service. On time. I will highly recommend their services. Regards. Zoran Vidovski"
"Mubi was very efficient and helpful Made the process vrry easy with no pressure"
"Very good service kept in contact so I could inform tenants. Would use again."
"Prompt, efficient and courteous service!"
"5 Star Service , Excellent Assessor got my Survey done on the Same Day ! Thank you"
"Mubi was outstanding. He replied to website enquiry within minutes, and inside 15 minutes we had agreed for him to perform the EPCs inside 48 hours. He reconfirmed the appointment the day before, arrived on time, and completed the work efficiently. Certificates were issued very promptly. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent Service OverAll , Great Assessor explained everything in detail and issued the certificate within 24hours , would definitely recommend to the Others!"
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews