EPC Certificates UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK

About EPC Certificates UK: EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy

Telephone
"Mubi was outstanding. He replied to website enquiry within minutes, and inside 15 minutes we had agreed for him to perform the EPCs inside 48 hours. He reconfirmed the appointment the day before, arrived on time, and completed the work efficiently. Certificates were issued very promptly. Highly recommended!"
"Very quick and friendly efficient work. Received the certificate in 2 days, thank you"
"So professional. Very freandly. Super fast service. On time. I will highly recommend their services. Regards. Zoran Vidovski"
"5 Star Service , Excellent Assessor got my Survey done on the Same Day ! Thank you"
"I really appreciated thanks"
"It was fast friendly and satisfied fully would definitely recommend to others also the price was the cheapest"
"Very efficient, on time and certificate was issued without delay. A service I will use again and again Mike Donnelly (COM Interiors Ltd)"
"Needed Commercial epc for our office, Placed my order online and Assessor contacted me after an hour, The issuing of the draft and final version of the epc certificate is done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend there services."
Thanks, Mr. Hassan