EPC Certificates UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK

About EPC Certificates UK: EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy

"Efficient service competitively priced."
"Arranged an appointment for next day. Arrived on time. Knowlegeable, polite and explained things clearly. My EPC was ready and online the next working day. Fully recommend!"
"Easy to book, good value and done quickly"
"This was an excellent service. The inspection was quickly arranged, the engineer was pleasant and efficient, and I had the EPC the following day. And all for half the price the online estate agency would have charged to do the same job."
"Quick response & very efficient service. Many Thanks Brigitte"
"Great communication ,service and price."
"Quick, professional and very good communication."
"Came round the same day I requested, was super polite and helpful, sent the report the next day - PERFECT!"
"Fantastic service by a very professional young man. Gave me an excellent energy saving tips as well Thanks , John"
"Fast and efficient service, from a very professional gentleman. Many thanks."
"very polite and great service"
"Outstanding Excellent service."
"Amazing service!! Couldn’t recommend highly enough."
"Very friendly and professional."
"Efficient, reliable, gave great advice and turnaround time was very impressive. One v happy customer😀"
"Excellent service gentleman carried out a EPC in the morning final copy delivered by the afternoon as I had my solicitors asking for it on urgent basis and was effecting the sale of my property, Thank you once again Highly recommended!!"
"The best service and vary professional staff. I will recommend this company (EPC247) for any one who wants their EPC done. I would also like to thank Mubi."
"Mubi who came to see me was friendly and polite. He obviously knew what he was doing and explained the process to me and what the different ratings mean. He was quick and efficient. I got my certificate the next day! I have also referred my friend to him and she experienced the same good and efficient service."
"Really lovely guy, was comfortable and happy to have him in my home. Very prompt and professional service. All the best!"
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews