Environ Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services
Read Environ Property Services Reviews

About Environ Property Services:

Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy
Having dealt with numerous contractors the service and courtesy accorded to me efficiently and astutely by Holly and Ben ( engineers) was exemplary. The team are humble professional and go the extra mile
Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate it

The Pest Control Team
I Couldn’t recommend Environ property services enough! I requested at call back at 7am for a pest control issue at my home. By 8.45am I had a slot allocated and a gentleman called Daniel O Connor attended. He was great! Helpful, professional and happy to give advice on the situation. Would definitely use this company again! Thankyou to Environ! :)
Highly recommend this company! After we travelled back through Asia we picked up some nasty little critters, however Environ came out and with no messing around got rid of them. The technician Daniel was efficient & left nothing unturned. A big thank you to Harriet who had nothing but patience with me and my endless question from beginning to end. Thanks Environ.
Over moon pest free!
Highly recommend this company to anyone who has a pest problem, we travelled back from Manialla and picked up some very pesky friends!
Thanks to Daniel for his great service and knowledge, and massive thanks to Harriet for being extra sensitive & patience with me during what was a nightmare!
Emily has been very responsive in getting visits to me before Christmas to sort out a rodent problem.
We had our first visit from the technician ( Bart) this morning. He was professional,reassuring and very efficient. We received his report with photos of trap locations within the hour!
Environ were great! Helped us though a stressful time getting rid of moths in a tenanted property. Emily Clark was brilliant dealing with an extremely difficult tenant and everything was done in a timely and professional manner.
I have an ongoing problem with rodents. It’s a fairly complex problem that needs specialist teams that go the extra mile. I’d tried other firms and eventually found Environ. Finally we’re getting on top of it. The team really know their stuff and have diligently worked to eradicate the problem. I would recommend them to anyone who is having similar problems.
We had a mouse infestation and a friend recommended Environ . They were extremely professional and very easy to deal with . The office staff could not have been nicer and they sent a guy within 2 hours . We were extremely happy with the efficient service and the return to solve the problem . I was extremely impressed how professional Aron they guy they sent was , would not come in the house with dirty boots on, very respectful. I have already recommended Environ to a good friend of mine who was just as happy as I was .
I cannot fault them. An extremely friendly and professional company but most importantly they provided an expert and effective service
Excellent service on an ongoing basis for our commercial cookery company. Despite the nature of our business, Environ have successfully ensured we have remained pest free for many years. I highly recommend them!
Thanks Laura and we are sorry to see you go, let us know if we can be of assistance in your future endeavours
A most reliable and professional team. Have used them over the years for electrics, plumbing, central heating, painting, decorating and joinery work. Always first class. Strongly recommended!
Great service, quick approach and both treatments done on time. Kristyna and Danni were really helpful and got me appointments that suit my work. I recommended Environ to my friends and no regrets, they are very professional.
Thats great feedback and ill be sure to pass this on to Danni and Kristyna, Thankyou for your business
I was very happy with Environ, they got rid of my mice problem and proofed my property as well, no sign of mice since. Communication with the office was pleasant and the technician was very professional. Definitely worth the money, hassle free.
Thanks for using Environ Property Services Jack

The Environ Property Services Team
would highly recommend ! Thanks danni for all your help and patience - exc customer service ! :-)
Thanks Anon

always good to get positive feedback

The Environ Property Services Team
Great service from environ & Danni who's always willing to go above & beyond for their customers.
Thanks, Mr Gannon we appreciate you writing this review regarding our restoration service

The Environ Property Services Team
Great service and very reliable
Thanks!!!!!

The Environ Property Services Team
Great service! Friendly staff... would use again and strongly recommend to my friends. JACK
Thanks for the positive feedback, appreciated

The Environ Property Services Team
We had a serious damp problem in our hall and first contacted them 3 days before Christmas. They diagnosed the problem and produced a report within 24 hours for our insurers. They then repaired the out side brickwork and all the interior plasterwork and redecorated by early February. It was all sorted much sooner than we had originally dared to hope. All their staff were very helpful and impressive.
Grazie Christine! I am glad we managed to get you in during the holiday season ,happy we could help you out!

The Environ Property Services Team
Environ are a reputable building services company. I have dealt with them for about 3 years. No job is too big or too small. The tradesmen are always on time, trustworthy and do a great job leaving no mess. The support staff in the Fulham office are always extremely helpful too. Very happy to continue using them.
Hi Jay

thankyou for writing the review we always appreciate feedback regarding our services and will always appreciate your ongoing custom

The Environ Property Services Team
Highly recommended! The team has very effectively helped us deal with two problems at our home: moths in a carpet and rats in a drain. In both cases, they had convenient appointment slots, arrived on time, gave an assessment of the situation, and explained the options clearly. Their solutions have been effective, and when we've had any queries afterwards they've been happy to offer advice and conduct a follow up visit.
I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE USED ALL OF OUR SERVICES! Thanks for the kind and positive review we really appreciate your feedback and I'm pleased that it all worked out for you

Environ Property Services is rated 4.73 based on 133 reviews