Environ Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"I have had a very positive experience with the two people who came into the house to sort out the traps and with Emily Clark via email. They were helpful and knowledgeable. The only thing I would say is that I wish I had and environ had a list of where all the traps were put from the first meeting."
"Excellent customer service, always helpful. Good job."
"satisfied with the paint job and new shelving units, the job did go over by 3 days which was annoying though"
"I was happy with the damp survey and subsequent treatment, they could have been quicker between the survey and treatment though"
"We are happy with the new kitchen and Nenad was very respectful of our home"
"Had the house decorated by environ as it was long overdue, happy overall but the job did go over by 2 days but I do take partial blame as I procrastinated over the paint choice.Would recommend them for painting and decorating in the future"
"My property needed a full refurb before my new tenants moved in and we managed to complete most of the required works except for a last coat of paint to the front door so overall it was a job well done and the tenants were in on time just a minor disruption because if the front door , I'll use the guys again"
"Environ have just completed the works on my property which has included brick work, painting and decorating and carpentry, it has taken longer than estimated by 3 days but overall I'm impressed with the attention to detail and they kept me informed throughout the project"
"I have had a drain unblocked from environ after we had a vermin issue and they unblocked my drains within the hour form calling and the invoice was the exactly as quoted"
Environ Property Services is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews