Environ Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"Bunch of cowboys!!!"
"Very poor pest control service. On first visit the appointment wasnot kept at the time agreed. and the treatment left was finished after few days. I Called and emailed them. They just ignored and didnt provide more boxes or make a visit. I was given a very high quote for proofing . They were not even bothered to arrange the second visit. For The second visit I had to call to arrange it. i guess the reviews of 4 and 5 stars are fake. I dont recommand these company."
Im sorry that you wasn't satisfied with our service and have looked into this job and can see that we have replied to you on email replying to all of your queries regarding the ongoing treatment. With regards to the second visit we had booked you in for Saturday and that was confirmed by yourself on email?
I understand that you wanted to change the report in order to apportion blame on your tenants but our report was unbiased and identified that the source of infestation was as a result of the holes in the property which we quoted for.You was also not happy with the quotation given and wanted further discount which we applied so this complaint was a surprise to us considering the level of service you received.
"Highly recommend this company! After we travelled back through Asia we picked up some nasty little critters, however Environ came out and with no messing around got rid of them. The technician Daniel was efficient & left nothing unturned. A big thank you to Harriet who had nothing but patience with me and my endless question from beginning to end. Thanks Environ."
"I have an ongoing problem with rodents. It’s a fairly complex problem that needs specialist teams that go the extra mile. I’d tried other firms and eventually found Environ. Finally we’re getting on top of it. The team really know their stuff and have diligently worked to eradicate the problem. I would recommend them to anyone who is having similar problems."
"We had a mouse infestation and a friend recommended Environ . They were extremely professional and very easy to deal with . The office staff could not have been nicer and they sent a guy within 2 hours . We were extremely happy with the efficient service and the return to solve the problem . I was extremely impressed how professional Aron they guy they sent was , would not come in the house with dirty boots on, very respectful. I have already recommended Environ to a good friend of mine who was just as happy as I was ."
"I cannot fault them. An extremely friendly and professional company but most importantly they provided an expert and effective service"
"A most reliable and professional team. Have used them over the years for electrics, plumbing, central heating, painting, decorating and joinery work. Always first class. Strongly recommended!"
"Very poor pest control service. Visited twice with no proposed solutions and follow up quotation to deal with the issue. We have now found the source and dealt with it ourselves."
Dear Rak Sharma, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations but this is extremely unfair to post a negative review considering the level of service that you received.We provided you with a quotation to proof the property professionally and your only concern was that you wanted it done cheaply because it was a tenanted property as well as apportioning the blame on the tenants for being messy which wasn't the case in our opinion.There were innumerable holes in the flat which we pointed out which I presume you managed to deal with.
"A few more bits to do yet but Overall a great service from Ben and Mick"
Environ Property Services is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews