Environ Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"Over moon pest free! Highly recommend this company to anyone who has a pest problem, we travelled back from Manialla and picked up some very pesky friends! Thanks to Daniel for his great service and knowledge, and massive thanks to Harriet for being extra sensitive & patience with me during what was a nightmare!"
"Emily has been very responsive in getting visits to me before Christmas to sort out a rodent problem. We had our first visit from the technician ( Bart) this morning. He was professional,reassuring and very efficient. We received his report with photos of trap locations within the hour!"
"Enquired about a mould survey and was told that they do not survey my area. Now I am London based and the website clearly states, LONDON. I can see there postal code is SW6 so I guess E14 was not convenient enough. CHANGE you website to state South West London only and don't waste my time!"
"Environ were great! Helped us though a stressful time getting rid of moths in a tenanted property. Emily Clark was brilliant dealing with an extremely difficult tenant and everything was done in a timely and professional manner."
"I have had a very positive experience with the two people who came into the house to sort out the traps and with Emily Clark via email. They were helpful and knowledgeable. The only thing I would say is that I wish I had and environ had a list of where all the traps were put from the first meeting."
"I have an ongoing problem with rodents. It’s a fairly complex problem that needs specialist teams that go the extra mile. I’d tried other firms and eventually found Environ. Finally we’re getting on top of it. The team really know their stuff and have diligently worked to eradicate the problem. I would recommend them to anyone who is having similar problems."
"Bunch of cowboys!!!"
"We had a mouse infestation and a friend recommended Environ . They were extremely professional and very easy to deal with . The office staff could not have been nicer and they sent a guy within 2 hours . We were extremely happy with the efficient service and the return to solve the problem . I was extremely impressed how professional Aron they guy they sent was , would not come in the house with dirty boots on, very respectful. I have already recommended Environ to a good friend of mine who was just as happy as I was ."
"I cannot fault them. An extremely friendly and professional company but most importantly they provided an expert and effective service"
"Excellent service on an ongoing basis for our commercial cookery company. Despite the nature of our business, Environ have successfully ensured we have remained pest free for many years. I highly recommend them!"
Thanks Laura and we are sorry to see you go, let us know if we can be of assistance in your future endeavours
"A most reliable and professional team. Have used them over the years for electrics, plumbing, central heating, painting, decorating and joinery work. Always first class. Strongly recommended!"
"Great service, quick approach and both treatments done on time. Kristyna and Danni were really helpful and got me appointments that suit my work. I recommended Environ to my friends and no regrets, they are very professional."
Thats great feedback and ill be sure to pass this on to Danni and Kristyna, Thankyou for your business
"I was very happy with Environ, they got rid of my mice problem and proofed my property as well, no sign of mice since. Communication with the office was pleasant and the technician was very professional. Definitely worth the money, hassle free."
"Excellent customer service, always helpful. Good job."
"Quick, efficient and friendly service from Environ, especially Danni who gave superb customer services going through all the details of what we needed done!! :)"
"would highly recommend ! Thanks danni for all your help and patience - exc customer service ! :-)"
"Great service from environ & Danni who's always willing to go above & beyond for their customers."
"Great service and very reliable"
"Great service! Friendly staff... would use again and strongly recommend to my friends. JACK"
"Very poor pest control service. On first visit the appointment wasnot kept at the time agreed. and the treatment left was finished after few days. I Called and emailed them. They just ignored and didnt provide more boxes or make a visit. I was given a very high quote for proofing . They were not even bothered to arrange the second visit. For The second visit I had to call to arrange it. i guess the reviews of 4 and 5 stars are fake. I dont recommand these company."
Im sorry that you wasn't satisfied with our service and have looked into this job and can see that we have replied to you on email replying to all of your queries regarding the ongoing treatment. With regards to the second visit we had booked you in for Saturday and that was confirmed by yourself on email?
I understand that you wanted to change the report in order to apportion blame on your tenants but our report was unbiased and identified that the source of infestation was as a result of the holes in the property which we quoted for.You was also not happy with the quotation given and wanted further discount which we applied so this complaint was a surprise to us considering the level of service you received.
Environ Property Services is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews