Environ Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services
Read Environ Property Services Reviews

About Environ Property Services:

Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy
Environ were assigned by a property agent I was using (Complete RPI) to carry out some remedial work on a roof leak and a few other issues within the property that I rent out. To fix the leak in the roof they quoted, what I thought, was an awful lot of money. After agreeing with the property agent that this work would be fully guaranteed etc I agreed for them to instruct Environ to do the work. This, as it turns out, was a terrible mistake. In short Environ couldn't have done a worse job - the leak is still there, probably worse than before, and they are completely refusing to take responsibility for their bodged attempt at a remedy despite charging me £9,600.

To add insult to injury, the "job" they did was left half done. After removing a security light in order to re-render an external wall they didn't put it back - nor did they leave it onsite for me to do it. Quite why they would steal a security light I have no idea. After asking them about it a couple of times they refused to give me an answer.

On top of this, they charged significant amounts for the "other" jobs within the house which were, I've now come to realise, completely unnecessary. As this was a rental property I wasn't in the house and able to see what was going on, I've now gained access and seen just how ripped off I have been. They've been well aware that this is a rental property and therefore feel they're able to charge large amounts of money for jobs that don't need done.

Dishonest, poor workmanship and extortionately priced. Please avoid this business.
We have received a negative review on which trusted traders regarding a job that was taken out in Oct 2019, we have not spoken with the landlord at all regarding the works and it is only now in February 2021 that we get this review, this is fundamentally unfair. We have sent an email to the landlord as we would have appreciated at the very least a conversation and hopefully a successful resolution, we have had no reply. To claim that the leak is still there, and we are refusing to take responsibility is false, its 2021 and we have had NO contact at all with the landlord, we are a transparent company and will always endeavor to complete a job to the highest specification, we take immense pride in our work and our reputation is of the utmost importance. There is clearly a fundamental misunderstanding about the works carried out on behalf of the managing agents of the property and the expectations of the landlord who we had no dealings with, we sent all reports and updates to the agents regarding this job and have been transparent throughout the damp works. Environ Property Services were instructed through the agents and accessed the property via the tenants to undertake remedial works for damp ingress into the property, this is completely different to the additional condensation issue that we identified on site. We provided a full report detailing our findings alongside photos highlighting that the condensation was a habitation issue and could therefore be resolved by the tenants, as ever we are extremely grateful for your custom and taking the time in writing this review.
The Environ Team
We were visited twice by James (who was lovely) to help us with a mice problem. Unfortunately he didn't identify all of the holes the mice were using. After receiving an extortionate quote of £540 incl. VAT for the proofing of our property, we sought the services of another company, who then discovered 3 more areas where the mice were getting in. The other company were much, much cheaper and I would recommend them over Environ.
I'm pleased to see that you were happy with James service, he is an exceptional technician and, of course, I'm saddened to hear that you weren't happy with the quotation provided. When we made our assessment it was apparent that we would have to have 2 technicians on site all day to carry out the extensive works so we had to price accordingly and in our opinion, this does provide value for money. We would be happy to speak with you regarding this quotation so feel free to call us anytime and ask for Ben who has been made aware of this

The Environ Team
Having dealt with numerous contractors the service and courtesy accorded to me efficiently and astutely by Holly and Ben ( engineers) was exemplary. The team are humble professional and go the extra mile
Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate it

The Pest Control Team
I Couldn’t recommend Environ property services enough! I requested at call back at 7am for a pest control issue at my home. By 8.45am I had a slot allocated and a gentleman called Daniel O Connor attended. He was great! Helpful, professional and happy to give advice on the situation. Would definitely use this company again! Thankyou to Environ! :)
Awful company. Do not use. Appauling customer service and no guarantee of resoltuion of the problem. Offered two house visits two weeks apart and due to the mouse problem worsening after their initital visit they came out one week later but then refused to return at the end of the two weeks, claiming we had 'used up' our two visits. The two employees who came out gave different and conflicting information. The posion wasn't touched and no other options were given.
AVOID. They insist on full payment upfront (in itself a red flag), make excuses for why they can't complete the work they scoped and you paid for, don't even bother to let you know that they won't be completing the work (leaving you to work this out when you get back) and then have the audacity to try and charge you again to come back and complete. Thoroughly shady practice - stay well clear.
Highly recommend this company! After we travelled back through Asia we picked up some nasty little critters, however Environ came out and with no messing around got rid of them. The technician Daniel was efficient & left nothing unturned. A big thank you to Harriet who had nothing but patience with me and my endless question from beginning to end. Thanks Environ.
Over moon pest free!
Highly recommend this company to anyone who has a pest problem, we travelled back from Manialla and picked up some very pesky friends!
Thanks to Daniel for his great service and knowledge, and massive thanks to Harriet for being extra sensitive & patience with me during what was a nightmare!
Emily has been very responsive in getting visits to me before Christmas to sort out a rodent problem.
We had our first visit from the technician ( Bart) this morning. He was professional,reassuring and very efficient. We received his report with photos of trap locations within the hour!
Enquired about a mould survey and was told that they do not survey my area. Now I am London based and the website clearly states, LONDON. I can see there postal code is SW6 so I guess E14 was not convenient enough. CHANGE you website to state South West London only and don't waste my time!
Environ were great! Helped us though a stressful time getting rid of moths in a tenanted property. Emily Clark was brilliant dealing with an extremely difficult tenant and everything was done in a timely and professional manner.
I have had a very positive experience with the two people who came into the house to sort out the traps and with Emily Clark via email. They were helpful and knowledgeable. The only thing I would say is that I wish I had and environ had a list of where all the traps were put from the first meeting.
I have an ongoing problem with rodents. It’s a fairly complex problem that needs specialist teams that go the extra mile. I’d tried other firms and eventually found Environ. Finally we’re getting on top of it. The team really know their stuff and have diligently worked to eradicate the problem. I would recommend them to anyone who is having similar problems.
Bunch of cowboys!!!
We had a mouse infestation and a friend recommended Environ . They were extremely professional and very easy to deal with . The office staff could not have been nicer and they sent a guy within 2 hours . We were extremely happy with the efficient service and the return to solve the problem . I was extremely impressed how professional Aron they guy they sent was , would not come in the house with dirty boots on, very respectful. I have already recommended Environ to a good friend of mine who was just as happy as I was .
I cannot fault them. An extremely friendly and professional company but most importantly they provided an expert and effective service
Excellent service on an ongoing basis for our commercial cookery company. Despite the nature of our business, Environ have successfully ensured we have remained pest free for many years. I highly recommend them!
Thanks Laura and we are sorry to see you go, let us know if we can be of assistance in your future endeavours
A most reliable and professional team. Have used them over the years for electrics, plumbing, central heating, painting, decorating and joinery work. Always first class. Strongly recommended!
Great service, quick approach and both treatments done on time. Kristyna and Danni were really helpful and got me appointments that suit my work. I recommended Environ to my friends and no regrets, they are very professional.
Thats great feedback and ill be sure to pass this on to Danni and Kristyna, Thankyou for your business
I was very happy with Environ, they got rid of my mice problem and proofed my property as well, no sign of mice since. Communication with the office was pleasant and the technician was very professional. Definitely worth the money, hassle free.
Thanks for using Environ Property Services Jack