English Holiday Cruises Ltd. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend English Holiday Cruises Ltd.
Trevor Thorley
"Friendly crew"
Chris Butcher
"An excellent Cruise, Seven Wonders Cruise, excellent food, how did the Chef manage it in such a small galley! We were made so welcome and comfortable,a super crew! We had good company in the other guests. A super Holiday, thank you!"
Paula Wint
"I have just spent my 4th enjoyable trip on the Edward Elgar, with my mother. The cabins are compact but completely fit for purpose. The food is well thought out & the staff wonderful-attentive & helpful. The boat is comfortable & the views very pleasant-perfect for my mother who has arthitis, so is not very mobile."
"Wonderful holiday. Crew were all very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic chef - thank you Miles for working round my dietary needs. Enjoyed the excursions and on board entertainment. The quizes were a lot of fun as were the deck quoits. Wonderful holiday!"
(Heart Of England) - Posted 2 days ago
"We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. There was nothing to dislike about it - good, friendly and helpful crew (has Steve doubled up as a comedian in a previous life!) lovely food (especially my special diet) interesting and well organised itinary, and good company. We appreciated meeting Richard - a unique experience. No head of a holiday company has ever done this before. Thanks again for a lovely time."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 3 days ago
"The cruise was exactly what it said on the tin. Excellent food particularly as 'she who must be obeyed' ate very well. The rooms though predictably compact were enough for our needs, The crew are quite remarkable and English River Cruises must be congratulated on their staff recruitment. Nothing was too much trouble or out of order. We visited parts of the Cotswolds we hand not been before and with just 19 guests (there had been a cancellation) we were by the end of the week a family of friends. Thank you all. Next years holiday is planned but If we live long enough we will do it again."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 4 days ago
"My husband and I have just returned from the Severn Wonders cruise, it was wonderful and well organised. The boat is well equipped and the staff were friendly and helpful. The skipper had a great sense of humour and interacted with all passengers on board. We thoroughly enjoyed the games of quoits and I came third along with another passenger. We visited some interesting places along the route. Spotted kingfishers and herons along the riverbank, was such a peaceful holiday after the stress of work. All passengers were very nice and older people so there were no children or families. The only complaint is we would have liked to spend longer at Slimbridge Wetlands Centre and The Waterways Museum in Gloucester. The food was well catered for and I really enjoyed all meals, my husband prefers sugar free desserts and would have liked more choice other than fruit. The cabins were compact but clean and comfortable and air conditioned and the shower was wonderful - nice big shower head and water was always warm. I would highly recommend this holiday to anyone who loves the countryside and peace and quiet with no TV or radio."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very nearly perfect. The only disappointment was how rarely I could get a WiFi signal on my iPad."
"Everything on this cruise was very good, and the crew were exceptionaly obliging and helpfull, I was able to manage with my walking disability, and was made aware of any problems I may encounter before hand. The only complaints I have are not enough time at Slimbridge or the Railway trip on this itinery, and maybe some better sausages at breakfast. Thank you."
"Friendly crew"
"we were impressed with everything.well organised and all the boxes ticked.nice and relaxing well fed and watered!!"
"Perfect reception on arrival which continued throughout the whole trip. All the staff were very attentive at all times and couldnt have been bettered at all, chefs food was perfection so top marks there. We made excellent friends with fellow passengers and also all the crew who took to our banter in real good part. The Boat was really brilliant and comfortable and equipped with all our needs with the outside a wonderful viewpoint allround for the beautuful scenery on offer to us. I would most certainly recommend this type of Holiday with English Holiday Cruises thank you for a great and memorable holiday. Ann Horsley."
"Fabulous , Superb food The most friendly crew you could wish for Thank you Richard for giving me driving the vessel lessons Only one complaint aircon in cabins can be noisy"
"Joy and I had a splendid week with you guys. All five of you knocked yourself out for your passengers with your warmth and gracious attitude -- you are truly loving people, and Captain Steve is a great leader with his marvelous humor about everything. I have to say the Write a Review feature seems difficult to navigate as I didn't not want to post this online but here we are. Thank you for everything. Joy and Tony Scully, CAmden SC"
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Lived up to expectations. Crew and service were excellent (beyond expectation). Cabins are inevitably small but quite acceptable. Food was very varied and well presented. Although no choice of menu, particular tastes and dislikes are catered for. Timetable adhered to except odd occasions outside crew’s control. No hesitation in recommending this tour."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Where else can you talk with owner captain and all crew fine views food and See great history only not so hot on quizzes refreshing refreshing."
(River Heritage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great time. Excellent crew who were great fun too. We are telling our friends all about you. Thanks."
(River Heritage) - Posted 1 month ago
"This was the second time our group sailed with you and we very much enjoyed the experience. The ship, food and very helpful staff came up to your usual high standard. We particularly appreciated the personal touch which was a special feature of the cruise with no request being too small. I found the mix of passengers added extra variety to the general experience. Finally we were also especially impressed by the standards of the local guides and have even managed to remember much of what was discussed. ."
(River Heritage) - Posted 1 month ago
"We had a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing time, the captain and staff kept us informed were polite and friendly, also the Captain has good sense of humor. The food was excellent and a good variety especially with the gluten free option. As my wife won the quoits and got a certificate and trophy quoit this made her day. The weather was good for our tours about plus it was lovely sitting on deck and letting the world go by and interesting going through the locks. All in all very enjoyable."
(River Heritage) - Posted 1 month ago
"We loved every minute of the cruise. The crew were outstanding, meals delicious and excursions just right with freedom to do your own thing as you wished. A very relaxing few days."
(River Heritage) - Posted 1 month ago
"It was worth every penny. The crew, the visits, the food! Excellent all round."
(Heart Of England) - Posted 1 month ago
"super food ,very pleasant crew ,good company.In all a most tranquil and enjoyable holiday with plenty to see on the river .Mzny thanks to all involved"
"Verygoodvalueformoney.Staffexcellent.foodverygood."
English Holiday Cruises Ltd. is rated 4.93 based on 118 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!