Elmhurst Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elmhurst Windows
Read Elmhurst Windows Reviews
We had a number of windows, doors and roof soffits etc replaced by Elmhurst in October and November 2020. The work was started as arranged and finished efficiently. The workmen were courteous and helpful and (those who did the doors and windows in particular) were meticulous about clearing up and leaving everything clean and very tidy. We were delighted, and have recommended them to friends.

Only one small problem arose, four months later, with part of the garage. A corner fell off after heavy rain. This has been attended to, quickly and pleasantly, and is now pinned securely. It had not been properly fixed initially.
Everything went very well, from the new roof in the conservatory to the fascias and soffits. The workers were good and very efficient. Very happy several weeks on.
Conservatory glass roof fitted, fitters came to fit the roof as planned, we are very pleased with work carried out clean and tidy professional.
Our windows were fitted well, any problems sorted straight away.
Cleared up any mess,quick and efficient,worked hard.
The new windows look good and have made a big difference in keeping the house warmer and the noise is less from outside. Very happy thank you.
Great service from start to finish. Competitive price and excellent workmanship. I would definitely recommend
This is the second time we have used Elmhurst windows and would highly recommend them. From the fitting and also aftercare.
Professional,efficient,job done with no issues from start to finish.
Recently I asked the Team at Elmhurst Windows to help with my parents conservatory roof, its been a pain for years and needed sorting. They actioned it perfectly on time and on budget it was a dream from start to finish, now my parents can enjoy that space as a new room, before it was too cold or too hot all of the time. In lockdown this will be a god send to them i can't thank Richard and his team enough.
Hi John, thank you for your 5 star reply and comments. We trust your parents will enjoy their conservatory all year round.
We have had a conservatory built by Elmhurst and more recently new doors and some windows.

The service is excellent and everyone was very helpful. The quality of doors, windows and installation is great and very clean. I didn’t even have to decorate after our last set of doors and windows.

We will definitely use Elmhurst again and recommend them highly.
Hi Mike, thank you for your kind words and recommendations. It was a pleasure working for you.
Installers worked hard
very tidy
Very punctual
Did good job
Decent price from Richard
Hi Paul, thank you for your comments and 5 star review.
still waiting for guttering for bay window
The work done was satisfactory and the installation team very efficient and tidy workers. With regards to the last job I had done, administration and customer communication was very unsatisfactory. After paying a sizeable deposit, in terms of percentage of total job cost, nothing happened for 3 weeks, then I had to chase Elmhurst to request a survey to be done. I had to chase Elmhurst for an installation date on 3 occasions. Had to chase invoice and warranty paperwork "many times" after paying the balance. Office administration efficiency, and attention to customer requests gets a 2 out of 10 from me. Still do not have an "official itemised VAT invoice" which makes me think why one has not been issued?? Resent being told that the office was very busy, hence delayed response. Customers do not like being told that the office has been too busy to give them good service and communications.
Thoroughly recommended. We are really pleased with our new windows and we are now looking forward to staying in the warmth during winter.
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations.
The actual bi folds are great however the time it took and missed deadlines were a problem. Better communication would have got 4 star
Couldn't be happier with our windows and doors - all fitted on time and by a courteous and tidy team!
Thank you Rob for your kinds words and 5 star review.
I can strongly recommend Richard and his team. A great job from start to finish.
Hi Nicola, thank you so much for recommendation and kind words.
Big thank you to Richard and the team. Brilliant job well done. Ian and Garry in particular. They installed our windows during storm Dennis. Even though it was freezing cold and raining heavily they just got on with the job. Can't recommend them high enough.
Hi Frank, thank you for the kind words and recommendations. We'll ensure your feedback is passed on to Ian & Garry and we hope you enjoy your windows.
This was an excellent service from start to finish, great price for a great product. Had my windows and doors replaced and what a transformation, looks like a different house. Would highly recommend Elmhurst Windows can't stop smiling when I look at my gorgeous windows & doors. Thankyou very much
Hi Sharron, thank you so much for your kinds words and recommendations. It was a pleasure working for you and we hope you continue to enjoy your windows and doors.
We needed a new door as our UPVC door was looking tired and we needed a more secure door so decided to buy a composite door. Elmhurst visited us and showed us the brochure along with photos and they really helped us, without any pressure at all, to choose the right one for us. They fitted the door 3 weeks later and did a fantastic job, even plastering the wall where the previous door had ruined the wall. I can't praise Elmhurst enough and I would always use them now for our doors, windows and hopefully in the future, a conservatory!
Hi Nick, thank you for your kind words and 5 star review it is much appreciated.
Elmhurst Windows is rated 4.68 based on 19 reviews