Elmhurst Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elmhurst Windows
Read Elmhurst Windows Reviews
Recently I asked the Team at Elmhurst Windows to help with my parents conservatory roof, its been a pain for years and needed sorting. They actioned it perfectly on time and on budget it was a dream from start to finish, now my parents can enjoy that space as a new room, before it was too cold or too hot all of the time. In lockdown this will be a god send to them i can't thank Richard and his team enough.
We have had a conservatory built by Elmhurst and more recently new doors and some windows.

The service is excellent and everyone was very helpful. The quality of doors, windows and installation is great and very clean. I didn’t even have to decorate after our last set of doors and windows.

We will definitely use Elmhurst again and recommend them highly.
Installers worked hard
very tidy
Very punctual
Did good job
Decent price from Richard
still waiting for guttering for bay window
The work done was satisfactory and the installation team very efficient and tidy workers. With regards to the last job I had done, administration and customer communication was very unsatisfactory. After paying a sizeable deposit, in terms of percentage of total job cost, nothing happened for 3 weeks, then I had to chase Elmhurst to request a survey to be done. I had to chase Elmhurst for an installation date on 3 occasions. Had to chase invoice and warranty paperwork "many times" after paying the balance. Office administration efficiency, and attention to customer requests gets a 2 out of 10 from me. Still do not have an "official itemised VAT invoice" which makes me think why one has not been issued?? Resent being told that the office was very busy, hence delayed response. Customers do not like being told that the office has been too busy to give them good service and communications.
Thoroughly recommended. We are really pleased with our new windows and we are now looking forward to staying in the warmth during winter.
The actual bi folds are great however the time it took and missed deadlines were a problem. Better communication would have got 4 star
Couldn't be happier with our windows and doors - all fitted on time and by a courteous and tidy team!
I can strongly recommend Richard and his team. A great job from start to finish.
Big thank you to Richard and the team. Brilliant job well done. Ian and Garry in particular. They installed our windows during storm Dennis. Even though it was freezing cold and raining heavily they just got on with the job. Can't recommend them high enough.
This was an excellent service from start to finish, great price for a great product. Had my windows and doors replaced and what a transformation, looks like a different house. Would highly recommend Elmhurst Windows can't stop smiling when I look at my gorgeous windows & doors. Thankyou very much
We needed a new door as our UPVC door was looking tired and we needed a more secure door so decided to buy a composite door. Elmhurst visited us and showed us the brochure along with photos and they really helped us, without any pressure at all, to choose the right one for us. They fitted the door 3 weeks later and did a fantastic job, even plastering the wall where the previous door had ruined the wall. I can't praise Elmhurst enough and I would always use them now for our doors, windows and hopefully in the future, a conservatory!
Elmhurst Windows is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews