Elizabeth Davenport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport

About Elizabeth Davenport : The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Really great service from Elizabeth Davenport! Chris, Shelina and Marion in particular were fantastic!"
"I asked Davenports for a market valuation for probate. The service I got was well informed and understanding; and there was no pressure to sell, just good advice on my options. I shall certainly be using them when I do come to sell and will be recommending them to my friends."
"An excellent service from start to finish which exceeded my expectations. I would thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport to anyone looking to sell their property."
"I thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents. I have recently bought a house through Elizabeth Davenport and found the staff were very professional, helpful and quick to respond to questions and give information. The manager was very proficient and approachable."
"Excellent service Always st end of phone for support and advice. Took the stress out of moving"
"We were unsure who to use to market our property so extensively researched all the major estate agents websites in our area. It was immediately clear that Elizabeth Davenport’s had by far the best photography and presented the properties in a superior way to all the other agents. So we went on the market with Davenport’s and sold our property within a week! The pictures of our house were amazing and we had a great deal of interest with six or seven viewings in the first few days. Elizabeth Davenport’s were very professional at every step of the way and we could not fault there service! There is no doubt they are the leading estate agent in our area and we could not recommend them highly enough!"
"The staff at Elizabeth Davenport were responsive, informative and professional in the sale of my parents house. They were always available to answer my question and proactive in progressing the sale and purchase"
"This is my second experience of using Elizabeth Davenport to sell a property. Have not been disappointed. Professional with the human touch. Everything that they said would be done has been, on both occasions properties have sold within a very short timeline. Would not hesitate to highly recommend this Estate Agent. A massive thank you to all concerned."
"Their approach to marketing our property was spot on helping us achieve a realistic price. They were easy and pleasant to deal with and prompt in response. Their fee was competitive. The only negative is I would say they were a bit over zealous in using our sale to market their services locally."
"My contact person was very efficient in communicating directly with myself and between all parties including legal and seller/their chain. I really appreciated their honesty, straight talking and use of experience/expertise - I believe these aided the swift purchase of my property."
"Property sold so that's the main thing,house we were selling is next door to ours so also pleased to say we have a fantastic new neighbour...thankyou Elizabeth Davenport"
"Excellent Service, would always go to them first when selling."
"It took ages to sell our house. Initially they told us they would do block viewings but then they booked each potential buyer in separately. Not particularly that enamoured with them"
"Whenever we asked for advice they were quick to respond"
"Reasonably good service after the inital call. Started cold but certainly warmed up. Would have given a 4 star however 2 months later and im still pestering them to take the for sale sign down from my new house"
"Very professional dealing with me excellent."
"We were delighted with the end result. Despite a number of hiccups caused by parties in the chain, the staff at Elizabeth Davenports were on the case and kept up a relentless pursuit of tardy respondents or parties involved. Many thanks"
"Unlike other agents I have used over the years, Mark & his team were very professional marketed our property at the right money and coordinated the sale well I would use Elizabeth Davenport again and would definitely recommend using them many thanks again"
"I would highly recommend using Eliabeth Davenports. When meeting for first time they were very friendly, professional and extremely sensitive to the selling of my mums home, who had passed away recently. Straight away I knew these were the people I wanted use. They kept me updated throughout and always very helpful if i called up with a query. Would use again without hesitation. Thank you to all at Elizabeth Davenports"
"Excellent service all round."
Elizabeth Davenport is rated 4.82 based on 217 reviews