Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Robert
Verified Buyer

Highly professional approach right from the word go. Better quality of viewers and a smooth transition from sale to completion. I would definitely recommend and use again in the future.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport sold our house in 4 weeks. We had multiple viewings and more than 5 offers. They were proactive, efficient and the feedback from them was good. We also achieved a high price than it went on the market for.

Efficient and approachable.
Jason
Verified Buyer

We were really impressed with Elizabeth Davenport. Especially Jo! She kept us well informed throughout the purchase of our new home. She was pro active in chasing solicitors and the vendors to keep us in the loop. Jo was also very friendly and professional. As were all of the staff we spoke to. All in all, it was a fairly quick purchase and we would be happy to recommend this agent to anyone looking to buy or sell. Thank you for your hard work! Lucy and Jason.
Mike
Verified Buyer

Used Elizabeth Davenport to sell an apartment for me, found them efficient, friendly and helpful, i have more property to sell and will be using them again.
Noman
Verified Buyer

Very bad and rude customer service,completely in the favour of Vendor they don't bothered about the buyer,in simple words Ripped off..
Jonathan
Verified Buyer

Jo's professionalism and speed of response was excellent throughout the process.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Provided prompt viewing facilities and confirmation of offers for our prospective purchase. Arranged extra viewings to check surveys and confirm fixtures. Excellent attention to detail to ensure that first rate service was received. Would recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents to anyone buying or selling property. A Smith
Laura
Verified Buyer

Our sale was dealt with by christine and she was always happy to help. She made herself easily contactable and was happy to answer any questions we had even if I felt they were silly. As first time buyers it was a scary process but I felt that she made the whole thing 100 times easier.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Very impressive photograph details, always kept me informed at every stage, would recommend this company to any body! Which we have done already. A big thank you for making our dreams come true.
Marie
Verified Buyer

Incredible customer service. I always felt like I was their priority. Professional, speedy process that made a stressful time much easier. I wouldn't use anyone else.
Fred
Verified Buyer

From start to finish it was perfect, Chris started very well then Joe took over and everything went perfect,
Even assisted the solicitor in the final stages.
5star treatment.
Verified Buyer

They did their job. Weren't great as didn't always quite tell the truth about things.
Anne
Verified Buyer

took away all the stress
Tara
Verified Buyer

ED were slightly more expensive than other estate agents but they were worth the extra cost. We had a lot of problems with being let down by vendors but the whole team were brilliant in their efforts to get us the property we wanted. But a special mention to the lovely Jo Spencer who kept me sane throughout the whole process and Paul and the sales team for their endeavours - 100% recommendation from us
Mohammed

Overall an excellent service
Hester
Verified Buyer

The staff were friendly and responsive to emails, during and after my purchase. They even gave me a "new home" card when I picked up my keys!
Phillip
Verified Buyer

Friendly and helpful with my purchase , received a nice new home card and loved the key ring , would recommend highly thank you
Mike
Verified Buyer

The valuation and assessment of our property as well as the presentation in advertising was very professional.
Elizabeth Davenport's staff were always helpful and informative.
Our property was sold within five day's
Geoff
Verified Buyer

A sale secured within 1% of the asking price (which was £20,000 more than another nearby agent suggested) all achieved within 10 days of being instructed. Presentation of sale particulars and hod house plan was of a high standard. I was impressed with the service and appreciated the weekly updates on the progress.
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.90 based on 117 reviews