Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I would highly recommend using Eliabeth Davenports. When meeting for first time they were very friendly, professional and extremely sensitive to the selling of my mums home, who had passed away recently. Straight away I knew these were the people I wanted use. They kept me updated throughout and always very helpful if i called up with a query. Would use again without hesitation. Thank you to all at Elizabeth Davenports"
"Excellent service all round."
"I was impressed with how the process of selling the property went the advisers were able to keep me well informed what was going on throughout I would use the company again a very good service .."
"From the moment we met Mark from Elizabeth Davenport we knew we’re in good hands. He took time to understand our brief, had a very thorough understanding of the local market, and understood the sense of urgency we had in getting our property marketed and sold in order to be able to put an offer in on the house we’d fallen for. The turn around time of getting the house on the market and the quality of the photos and marketing material was superb, and we were sold within a week! Local agent Jo then took over the sale and provided excellent support at every step of the process. We couldn’t recommend Elizabeth Davenport more highly, and wouldn’t hestitate to use them again if we ever needed to."
"Elizabeth Davenport might not be the cheapest agent but you certainly get what you pay for. They took all the stress and hassle out of the process and were extremely professional and friendly to deal with. I would highly recommend them."
"We were assisted greatly in the sale of our property. We have dogs and a toddler so an open day was arranged which was convenient for us. They also took care to arrange other viewings around our schedule."
"We received an excellent service from Elizabeth Davenport throughout the sale of our home. Communication was good and we were kept informed all the way through. The house sale particulars and photos were very well done. We would definitely recommend Elizabeth Davenport."
"As a novice vendor I relied on the services of Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents to sell my property. I was not disappointed by my decision. I was provided with advice and assistance which proved to be both accurate and beneficial to the sale. The sale proceeded without dilemma."
"Very pleased with the marketing and all the contact we received from all the team. From the initial meeting and production of the brochure to the sale and progress of the sale it was all dealt with very professionally. Everything was good until the day of completion when we received no notification confirming the sale was complete. We had to contact the office of Elizabeth Davenport ourselves."
"Elizabeth Davenport were absolutely fantastic with the sale of my late father's property. At an incredibly difficult time they took care of everything for me, which was made even tougher for them with me not living in the city where the sale took place, but literally nothing was too much for them. Unlike some of the lower end estate agents, Elizabeth Davenport offer their services all the way through to completion and do not take full payment until funds have been transferred from the buyer. To say that they took a load off my shoulders during this period is the understatement of a lifetime. Particular mention must be made of Nick Lumsden and Shelina Nessa, both of whom went over and above on numerous occasions throughout the entire process. They really do offer a personal service and I genuinely would not hesitate in recommending their fantastic organisation."
"We had 3 estate agents to choose from when selling our mothers home. Mark at Elizabeth Davenport came across as the most professional. We were kept infprmed by Jo every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble. Always there to speak to us, and reassure. Would highly recommend this company. Thankyou for making a very traumatic time so easy."
"Chris and Mark were friendly and helpful. Nice brochure."
"Our experience with ElizabethDavenport was a pleasure to have a team who were knowledgable in the work they do , friendly, always greeted with a smile and kept us up with the progress of the sale. Thankyou all so very much."
"Very professional. I would suggest that the feedback from the sales negotiator directly to myself the owner was poor. All it takes is for the negotiator to give the sellers a five minute call to advise them of what exactly the viewers are saying. it was only because I bumped into your father by accident and he gave me that direct feedback that I found out what was delaying the sale of my property. It cost me £90 and on relisting the first three viewings resulted in three offers and a selling price £5000 over the asking price. Thank you Paul."
"Mark and his team went above and beyond to sell my property in record time, l was very impressed with their customer service from the Kenilworth office. I would personally recommend Elizabeth Davenport and l would use them again. Paddy Doyle .Guinness World Records Fitness Endurance Title Holder . Registry of World Record Holders Champion of Champions strength endurance World title holder 2018."
"This was the first time I went through the process of selling a property and it was made so easy for me."
"We received a very professional and friendly service and were kept fully informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents."
"Amazing, house sold within 3 days of going to market, Mark Walmsley stood out above other estate agents we had for valuations, others were looking for a quick easy sale with a much reduced price but we stuck with Elizabeth Davenport as they were more clear on what they will do, how the process works and valued the bespoke house with confidence after other estate agents were unsure how to value the house. 3 days after going to market an offer was made and accepted on the property from the first viewing. It shows Elizabeth Davenport understands properties, sellers and the right potential buyers to view your property and get results first time."
"Very professional service. Although the process took longer than expected, I was always updated with any progress made. The staff were really friendly and helpful especially Jo Spencer who was exceptional in negotiating for me. Thankyou you all for an excellent service."
"Great service and support from a knowledgable and proactive team from start to finish. Jo supported me throughout the process giving me well thought out advice every step of the way. For many reasons this could have been a hard sale for me but her help and guidance made it so easy and for that I am very grateful."
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.83 based on 199 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!