Elizabeth Davenport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Elizabeth Davenport  Reviews

About Elizabeth Davenport :

The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Elizabeth Davenport  5 star review on 9th March 2020
George
More Photos & Videos
Elizabeth Davenport  5 star review on 11th September 2017
Boris
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the service and the handling of our property .i would recommend Elizabeth Davenport to anyone selling there home .fast response and kept us informed throughout .Funnily our new property we are buying is being sold by them as well .
A great all round service. Nick, the valuer was very positive and upbeat from the outset. The photos and marketing were great and I ended up with an offer £7,000 over the asking price. Christine was very helpful and effective at getting the solicitors all working together and get the sale across the line. Will certainly be using Elizabeth Davenport when I sell next time.
Friendly, competent and quick to deal with. I was very pleased by the service we had from the agents and we sold to very nice people with whom I am still in contact. I would recommend them highly.
From the initial phone call to Elizabeth Davenport the team were very knowledgeable and friendly.
Any feedback was given promptly either via email or phone until the final exchange of the property,
I would highly recommend Elizabeth Davenport estate agents! I was particularly pleased with the pictures and marketing material of my property, it really helped to make it stand out against other competition. The Kenilworth office team were extremely helpful and professional, thanks to Katie and Christine for all their efforts, they were a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent from start to finish- Chris Owen is superb- efficient, friendly and knowledgable. Would highly recommend.
Our property was sold within 14 days. Nothing was too much trouble and we were kept up to date from start to finish. An excellent team.
I would highly recommend them.
Always there for you
We can honestly say ED delivered a difficult sale in a professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them. The staff were available at all times and were certainly knowledgeable about our sale.
Thank you for helping us move.
Sold my property in four days, thanks to excellent sales details and photos and superb, friendly and efficient service from start to completion. Have used Elizabeth Davenport on a previous occasion to sell a family member’s property following a bereavement and highly recommend them.
A very professional company Involved us all the way and beyond Highly recommend the very friendly efficient staff
Really great service from Elizabeth Davenport! Chris, Shelina and Marion in particular were fantastic!
I asked Davenports for a market valuation for probate. The service I got was well informed and understanding; and there was no pressure to sell, just good advice on my options. I shall certainly be using them when I do come to sell and will be recommending them to my friends.
An excellent service from start to finish which exceeded my expectations. I would thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport to anyone looking to sell their property.
I thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents. I have recently bought a house through Elizabeth Davenport and found the staff were very professional, helpful and quick to respond to questions and give information. The manager was very proficient and approachable.
Excellent service
Always st end of phone for support and advice. Took the stress out of moving
We were unsure who to use to market our property so extensively researched all the major estate agents websites in our area. It was immediately clear that Elizabeth Davenport’s had by far the best photography and presented the properties in a superior way to all the other agents.

So we went on the market with Davenport’s and sold our property within a week! The pictures of our house were amazing and we had a great deal of interest with six or seven viewings in the first few days.

Elizabeth Davenport’s were very professional at every step of the way and we could not fault there service! There is no doubt they are the leading estate agent in our area and we could not recommend them highly enough!
The staff at Elizabeth Davenport were responsive, informative and professional in the sale of my parents house.

They were always available to answer my question and proactive in progressing the sale and purchase
This is my second experience of using Elizabeth Davenport to sell a property. Have not been disappointed. Professional with the human touch. Everything that they said would be done has been, on both occasions properties have sold within a very short timeline. Would not hesitate to highly recommend this Estate Agent. A massive thank you to all concerned.
Their approach to marketing our property was spot on helping us achieve a realistic price. They were easy and pleasant to deal with and prompt in response. Their fee was competitive.

The only negative is I would say they were a bit over zealous in using our sale to market their services locally.
Elizabeth Davenport is rated 4.82 based on 228 reviews