Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Laura
Verified Buyer

We had a very quick and easy sale with Elizabeth Davenport. The staff were very always helpful and they seemed a cut above other estate agents, we couldn't fault the service we received.
Verified Buyer

They turned up for viewings at the appointed time, 'phoned back when they said they would and obtained necessary information for us.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

Really friendly, professional service. Mark did a brilliant job of valuing and marketing my property and Shelina was lovely, keeping me up to date with everything.
It was tough selling my house but you made it as stress and hassle free as possible - thank you so much
Mandeep
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with, supported us when we needed and got the deal done in a very short time!
Trajche & Tanja
Verified Buyer

Nice worm helpful people always there for you
Thanks Elizabeth davenport for give me my new home
Chris
Verified Buyer

You were always friendly & polite on the phone, if I had any questions you always knew the answer straight away or would call back with it. Hey, I even got a keyring when you handed the keys over, what more could I want?
Janet & Barry
Verified Buyer

Once offer was accepted we were kept informed all the way through
Dan
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport were excellent to deal with, all members of the team were down to earth and cared about the service they were giving. We were very impressed throughout the process and wouldn't hesitate in using them again.
Jacqui
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport provided us with a top quality professional service.From the fantastic "Magazine quality" photographs to the lovely Jo who progressed our sale.Even the For Sale signs are beautifully designed.The house selling stresses were taken away by Jo and the absolute best price achieved.Excellent value for money.
Jacqui
David
Verified Buyer

Marketed the property effectively, then handled a difficult and lengthy sales negotiation process, staying in close contact with the purchaser and myself thoughout.
Chia-Hui
Verified Buyer

The agent is really helpful. We are happy with the service.
Kyle
Verified Buyer

Polite and courteous staff both over the phone and in person. Helped me nudge the relevant people in the chain when the buying process hit a bit of a lull. The person looking after my purchase (Jo) was very rarely not reachable by phone or email. Kept me up to date when it came to crunch time which was most helpful. Made me feel like a valued customer, many thanks
Vikram
Verified Buyer

We were mainly dealing with Jo Spencer from the Coventry branch and I have to say she was brilliant from the offer stage right until completion. The sale process was quite timing consuming and stressful (no fault of elizabeth davenport) but throughout it all, Jo kept us reassured and on track.
Desislav
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport were always available by phone and email for our queries. They dealt with our transaction patiently and diligently ensuring that both sides are satisfied. They kept us informed of what was happening all the time. An all-round perfect experience!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Lovely sales brochure, really friendly, professional staff, and everyone made the whole experience really easy.
Simon
Verified Buyer

At the initial consultation we were impressed by Mr Walmsley's enthusiasm for the saleable features of the property. Subsequently, our sales consultant, Jo, was always accessible, and always happy to give a full account of viewers' feedback, as well as exerting pressure on potential buyers when called for. Communication with our conveyancing solicitor was also efficiently handled.
Even though the house was taken off the market twice, Elizabeth Davenport were always willing to arrange further viewings which I estimate numbered between 20 and 30.
Muhammad

Provided information on request
Faye
Verified Buyer

Would defiantly recommend using Elizabeth Davenport. Their communication with us was 100%. They were excellent at keeping everyone informed of progress which helped. to make our sale go as smoothly as possible.
Jagjot

Seamless transaction.
Kept us up to date on progress of the chain throughout. Slight delay in confirming completion date, means a 4/5 star rating.
Darran
Verified Buyer

Chris always kept us informed of what was happening and kept us calm, which is always important at a stressful time.
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.88 based on 139 reviews