Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

82 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Lindsay
Verified Buyer

Professional appearance. Very efficient at taking relevant information especially as I had an urgent visit to the hospital.
As promised all information was e-mailed to my husband that afternoon (another agent took over 4 weeks to get back to me)
I had to leave all the viewings in their hands and the property was sold very quickly.
Probably not the cheapest agent but we received very good service in what was very difficult circumstances for me.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased that I selected Elizabeth Davenport as the estate agent to sell my bungalow. I found the whole team provided excellent information and support. tThe outcome for me was a successful sale of my property.
Robert
Verified Buyer

I can thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents for their friendly supportive approach to selling our property. My wife and I were never pressured by them even though it took us over 4 months to find a property after they had sold ours enabling us to complete the sale.
Patricia
Verified Buyer

Very good / Excellent. Liked the look of the way they dealt with advertising properties. They organized the viewings for us on the sale of our parents home and then contacted us regularly on updates. Making the process very smooth process.
Annette
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents were extremely efficient from start to finish. The details were excellent, informative and enough information to generate alot of serious interest and numerous genuine offers very quickly.
They continued to keep regular contact throughout the sale, making sure that it ran smoothly for us.
A very professional service. Would highly recommend.
Prabha

Naresh and Prabha

We sold our property with Elizabeth Davenport and I would really recommend this professional approach estate agent to sell your property as they never put pressure on us to quickly sell our property or to reduce the price. They were very patient and considerate. They always made us feel our property was excellent and never under valued us. Mark took professional photos and always gave us professional advice opinion of way forward to sell, and Jo always gave us feedback every week of the progress they were making till we exchanged. Mark would take interest in changing the image, photos and details of property to make it sound so attractive and impressive.
The team worked together and everyone in the office was friendly and always trying to sell our property. The team was always ready to listen to our needs, helpful and made every effort to sell our property and they got us a good price too. Thank you to Mark, Jo the team.
Deepak
Verified Buyer

We recently sold a house through Elizabeth Davenport. Right from our first meeting with Elizabeth Davenport's representative we knew they were the agent for us. The professional innovative marketing literature produced by the Elizabeth Davenport for my property for inspiring. We followed their suggested selling price and had an above asking price offer within 7 days of going to market. Mark was very professional and handled the appraisal process whilst Jo handled all the communication with myself which was exceptional, she looked after our sale and kept us fully informed of progress with regards to solicitors and agents on a regular basis. The sale went smoothly and I can genuinely say that we couldn’t be happier with the service received. I would always use Elizabeth Davenport in all my future sales. Thank you.

Deepak Farmah
Terry
Verified Buyer

Very friendly helpful and professional helped achieve a quick sale that went very smoothly would definitely recommend and will use again s our preferred agent
Michael
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from valuation to completion of sale
Atinuke
Verified Buyer

We sold our previous property via Elizabeth Davenport and found the professionalism and organisation of the team impeccable.

The sale was challenging with changing goalposts put in place by the buyer over the course of the sale, despite the stress and frustration this caused, we always felt Elizabeth Davenport were doing their best in a difficult transaction and went above and beyond to ensure progress was always being made.

In the end we have come away with a beautiful home and feel as though all things being equal, we would be more than happy to go back to Elizabeth Davenport and refer them to others!
Peter
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth and Davenport are the most professional estate agent I have ever used to sell a house and I can't recommend them enough.
Giulia Anna
Verified Buyer

Mark has been kind and understanding whilest having a professional and friendly approach during the process.
Yvonne has been amazing and very reassuring during the whole process. Our house was sold in less than a week!
We achieved 2k shorter of the asking price.
We would befinitively get back to Elizabeth Davenport in case we decided to sell our new house.
We have advices family and friends to do the same!
Well done, guys,
10/10
Gareth
Verified Buyer

All the staff were very friendly and the house sold very quick, so was very happy with our experience with them
Mark
Verified Buyer

We can not recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agent highly enough! From the very first appointment to the sale date we received the very best of care from the whole team. A huge Thank you to Chris who handled our sale, every detail, question or worry was dealt with professionally. Thank you all, :) Mark & Lisa in the Highlands
Julie
Verified Buyer

Staff very helpful ,friendly & deliver a superb service . Special thanks to Christine & Nick????.
Cameron
Verified Buyer

Very please with the prompt efficient service. The flat was well priced for a quick sale. The matters that came up later were quickly dealt with and the whole process was extremely well handled
Jacky
Verified Buyer

We were very impressed with the service we received. The valuation was more thoughtful than other agents had been. The house details were presented beautifully. As a result we had several requests for viewing immediately and made a quick sale. We have happily recommended Elizabeth Davenport to others and would do so again.
Neil
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport and Mark Walmsley provided excellent support in the selling of my property. From honest and open advice on the appropriate level of pricing (for the property and neighborhood) to enable a sale in a good time frame at a good price. To confirming and advising on the extent to how much of a face lift was needed in order to maximise the sales potential and interest. To this end, out of the three properties on Daventry road at that time, mine sold quickest. The ladies in the office also did a sound job of keeping me up to date on where the sales was, once a price was agreed. Mark personally invested a large amount of time in bringing the buyer and myself to an amicable resolution over minor issues found at survey.

I recommend Mark and the team very highly, a most personal service.
Jean
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport provided an excellent service on the sale of my elderly Mother's home. They arranged a very successful Open Day to remove the stress of showing prospective buyers around her home and supported her through the sale process Professionally. The Elizabeth Davenport team were friendly, approachable and nothing was too much trouble. Selecting them was the best decision we could have made in supporting Mum in her downsizing move.
Carol
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents enough.
They are so professional, from star to finnish.
Nick called out to advise on asking price, he was so nice, no rush, no sales patter, just friendly and business like.
George came to take the photos, and they were fantastic. My house was clean and tidy, but George made it look even more top class, which meant not only did i sell it in a week, I was able to pick my buyer, as i had 3 offers at the asking price.
All of the office staff were great, I dealt mostly with Christine, she was always warm and friendly, always called me back when needed, a lovely lady.
I would recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agent to anyone. First class service
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews