Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Email, Live Chat
"As a novice vendor I relied on the services of Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents to sell my property. I was not disappointed by my decision. I was provided with advice and assistance which proved to be both accurate and beneficial to the sale. The sale proceeded without dilemma."
"Very pleased with the marketing and all the contact we received from all the team. From the initial meeting and production of the brochure to the sale and progress of the sale it was all dealt with very professionally. Everything was good until the day of completion when we received no notification confirming the sale was complete. We had to contact the office of Elizabeth Davenport ourselves."
"Elizabeth Davenport were absolutely fantastic with the sale of my late father's property. At an incredibly difficult time they took care of everything for me, which was made even tougher for them with me not living in the city where the sale took place, but literally nothing was too much for them. Unlike some of the lower end estate agents, Elizabeth Davenport offer their services all the way through to completion and do not take full payment until funds have been transferred from the buyer. To say that they took a load off my shoulders during this period is the understatement of a lifetime. Particular mention must be made of Nick Lumsden and Shelina Nessa, both of whom went over and above on numerous occasions throughout the entire process. They really do offer a personal service and I genuinely would not hesitate in recommending their fantastic organisation."
"We had 3 estate agents to choose from when selling our mothers home. Mark at Elizabeth Davenport came across as the most professional. We were kept infprmed by Jo every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble. Always there to speak to us, and reassure. Would highly recommend this company. Thankyou for making a very traumatic time so easy."
"Chris and Mark were friendly and helpful. Nice brochure."
"Our experience with ElizabethDavenport was a pleasure to have a team who were knowledgable in the work they do , friendly, always greeted with a smile and kept us up with the progress of the sale. Thankyou all so very much."
Liz And Barry
Verified Buyer
"Very professional. I would suggest that the feedback from the sales negotiator directly to myself the owner was poor. All it takes is for the negotiator to give the sellers a five minute call to advise them of what exactly the viewers are saying. it was only because I bumped into your father by accident and he gave me that direct feedback that I found out what was delaying the sale of my property. It cost me £90 and on relisting the first three viewings resulted in three offers and a selling price £5000 over the asking price. Thank you Paul."
"Mark and his team went above and beyond to sell my property in record time, l was very impressed with their customer service from the Kenilworth office. I would personally recommend Elizabeth Davenport and l would use them again. Paddy Doyle .Guinness World Records Fitness Endurance Title Holder . Registry of World Record Holders Champion of Champions strength endurance World title holder 2018."
"This was the first time I went through the process of selling a property and it was made so easy for me."
"We received a very professional and friendly service and were kept fully informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents."
"Amazing, house sold within 3 days of going to market, Mark Walmsley stood out above other estate agents we had for valuations, others were looking for a quick easy sale with a much reduced price but we stuck with Elizabeth Davenport as they were more clear on what they will do, how the process works and valued the bespoke house with confidence after other estate agents were unsure how to value the house. 3 days after going to market an offer was made and accepted on the property from the first viewing. It shows Elizabeth Davenport understands properties, sellers and the right potential buyers to view your property and get results first time."
"Very professional service. Although the process took longer than expected, I was always updated with any progress made. The staff were really friendly and helpful especially Jo Spencer who was exceptional in negotiating for me. Thankyou you all for an excellent service."
"Great service and support from a knowledgable and proactive team from start to finish. Jo supported me throughout the process giving me well thought out advice every step of the way. For many reasons this could have been a hard sale for me but her help and guidance made it so easy and for that I am very grateful."
"I would say that I am now less cynical about estate agents than I was, one seems to have to pay an awful lot of money to sell a house but on this occasion I am certain that I could not have sold without your help and having much experience of other estate agents I can confidently say that you stand head and shoulders above any others I have encountered. At all times I felt that I was dealing with competent and professional people and I thought that you were on my side rather than looking for a quick commission. I would not hesitate to recommend you"
"After meeting with George at the property we felt confident that we were in good hands. Once the property was on the market we were delighted with the number and quality of viewings. The house sold quickly and E D helped oversee the transaction."
"The whole sale from start to finish was easy and stress free from our side thanks to Elizabeth Davenport! We could really tell the difference between them and the estate agents we bought our new house from, the only issues came from their side being disorganised. We are confident that we achieved the top price for our property all thanks to our estate agents! Thank you :)"
"We bought our current property 18 months ago through ED who represented our sellers. We found their approach very professional, but also friendly and helpful."
"I would say we were happy with the initial meeting, the photos and the presentation of the sale. However the sales board was very late going up and the open day was not a success. We felt we were coming up with the ideas to get the house sold and ED were not proactive enough. After sales was spot on however with Jo in particular being a great help."
"Excellent Professional Estate Agents Would recommend 100 per cent to anyone Friendly staff always updating me on the progress of my house sale which went through efficiently Beautiful Brochure what more can be said apart from Thank You Diane Bruce"
"I found all the staff at Elizabeth Davenport to be attentive to detail, and responsive to queries, throughout the sale process. This certainly helped to achieve a wholly satisfactory outcome. On the whole, a most professional approach."
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.83 based on 192 reviews