Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

Frances
Verified Buyer

Kept me informed, acted quickly when customers contacted them, got an offer that exceeded expectations and kept in touch with the buyer and with me till the sale was complete.
Kate
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport didn't fail to impress myself or my partner who was also selling with them. We were able to sell both houses within a tight deadline to enable us to secure our onward purchase. It went really well and I'd recommend them to anyone.
Ilze
Verified Buyer

I've read many negative comments about UK Estate Agents but have to say that my experience with Elizabeth Davenport has been wonderful. We had a number of challenges to negotiate and our agent, Jo Spencer, was a great support in ensuring communication between myself as executrix of the estate, the solicitor representing me, and the purchaser was as clear as it could be. Her advice when negotiating a price was very helpful. I would heartily recommend Elizabeth Davenport as professional, responsible, and caring Estate Agents.
Suzanne
Verified Buyer

The service we received was excellent nothing was too much trouble. The photos were great and our property sold within 2 days being on sale
Samuel
Verified Buyer

They have good links and strong knowledge of the area. We had loads of viewings within days of being on the market. Good communication as well.
June
Verified Buyer

They were excellent from start to finish, so helpful.
Steven

Very sexy staff
James
Verified Buyer

Very helpful - guided us through the sale of our flat, and helped chase up solicitors and others involved in the process.
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

Professional appearance. Very efficient at taking relevant information especially as I had an urgent visit to the hospital.
As promised all information was e-mailed to my husband that afternoon (another agent took over 4 weeks to get back to me)
I had to leave all the viewings in their hands and the property was sold very quickly.
Probably not the cheapest agent but we received very good service in what was very difficult circumstances for me.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased that I selected Elizabeth Davenport as the estate agent to sell my bungalow. I found the whole team provided excellent information and support. tThe outcome for me was a successful sale of my property.
Robert
Verified Buyer

I can thoroughly recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents for their friendly supportive approach to selling our property. My wife and I were never pressured by them even though it took us over 4 months to find a property after they had sold ours enabling us to complete the sale.
Patricia
Verified Buyer

Very good / Excellent. Liked the look of the way they dealt with advertising properties. They organized the viewings for us on the sale of our parents home and then contacted us regularly on updates. Making the process very smooth process.
Annette
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents were extremely efficient from start to finish. The details were excellent, informative and enough information to generate alot of serious interest and numerous genuine offers very quickly.
They continued to keep regular contact throughout the sale, making sure that it ran smoothly for us.
A very professional service. Would highly recommend.
Prabha

Naresh and Prabha

We sold our property with Elizabeth Davenport and I would really recommend this professional approach estate agent to sell your property as they never put pressure on us to quickly sell our property or to reduce the price. They were very patient and considerate. They always made us feel our property was excellent and never under valued us. Mark took professional photos and always gave us professional advice opinion of way forward to sell, and Jo always gave us feedback every week of the progress they were making till we exchanged. Mark would take interest in changing the image, photos and details of property to make it sound so attractive and impressive.
The team worked together and everyone in the office was friendly and always trying to sell our property. The team was always ready to listen to our needs, helpful and made every effort to sell our property and they got us a good price too. Thank you to Mark, Jo the team.
Deepak
Verified Buyer

We recently sold a house through Elizabeth Davenport. Right from our first meeting with Elizabeth Davenport's representative we knew they were the agent for us. The professional innovative marketing literature produced by the Elizabeth Davenport for my property for inspiring. We followed their suggested selling price and had an above asking price offer within 7 days of going to market. Mark was very professional and handled the appraisal process whilst Jo handled all the communication with myself which was exceptional, she looked after our sale and kept us fully informed of progress with regards to solicitors and agents on a regular basis. The sale went smoothly and I can genuinely say that we couldn’t be happier with the service received. I would always use Elizabeth Davenport in all my future sales. Thank you.

Deepak Farmah
Terry
Verified Buyer

Very friendly helpful and professional helped achieve a quick sale that went very smoothly would definitely recommend and will use again s our preferred agent
Michael
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from valuation to completion of sale
Atinuke
Verified Buyer

We sold our previous property via Elizabeth Davenport and found the professionalism and organisation of the team impeccable.

The sale was challenging with changing goalposts put in place by the buyer over the course of the sale, despite the stress and frustration this caused, we always felt Elizabeth Davenport were doing their best in a difficult transaction and went above and beyond to ensure progress was always being made.

In the end we have come away with a beautiful home and feel as though all things being equal, we would be more than happy to go back to Elizabeth Davenport and refer them to others!
Peter
Verified Buyer

Elizabeth and Davenport are the most professional estate agent I have ever used to sell a house and I can't recommend them enough.
Giulia Anna
Verified Buyer

Mark has been kind and understanding whilest having a professional and friendly approach during the process.
Yvonne has been amazing and very reassuring during the whole process. Our house was sold in less than a week!
We achieved 2k shorter of the asking price.
We would befinitively get back to Elizabeth Davenport in case we decided to sell our new house.
We have advices family and friends to do the same!
Well done, guys,