Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents

About Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents: The High Quality Estate Agents.
Quite simply, we help people move.

23 Warwick Row

"After meeting with George at the property we felt confident that we were in good hands. Once the property was on the market we were delighted with the number and quality of viewings. The house sold quickly and E D helped oversee the transaction."
"The whole sale from start to finish was easy and stress free from our side thanks to Elizabeth Davenport! We could really tell the difference between them and the estate agents we bought our new house from, the only issues came from their side being disorganised. We are confident that we achieved the top price for our property all thanks to our estate agents! Thank you :)"
"We bought our current property 18 months ago through ED who represented our sellers. We found their approach very professional, but also friendly and helpful."
"I would say we were happy with the initial meeting, the photos and the presentation of the sale. However the sales board was very late going up and the open day was not a success. We felt we were coming up with the ideas to get the house sold and ED were not proactive enough. After sales was spot on however with Jo in particular being a great help."
"Excellent Professional Estate Agents Would recommend 100 per cent to anyone Friendly staff always updating me on the progress of my house sale which went through efficiently Beautiful Brochure what more can be said apart from Thank You Diane Bruce"
"I found all the staff at Elizabeth Davenport to be attentive to detail, and responsive to queries, throughout the sale process. This certainly helped to achieve a wholly satisfactory outcome. On the whole, a most professional approach."
"Very reliable and get the job done"
"Elizabeth davenport helped us with the purchase of our dream home, relocating back to the midlands. They were extremely helpful, professional, reliable, and very efficient. Without them we wouldn’t have our beautiful home ready for our new arrival. Thankyou to the team for everything they did. We cannot thank them enough. Kind regards Pritesh mistry"
"Good customer service and kept us well informed"
"They got me into the house that I wanted"
"We were kept well informed by Elizabeth Davenports throughout the whole process. A pleasure to work with during a particularly stressful time for us. Highly recommended ...."
"Everything went smoothly as planned freindly staff,great plessure to do business with"
"Friendly relaxed approach made the whole process of selling our home stress free"
"Are you honesty asking me to review a purchase that took place over six months ago and trying to incentivise me to fill in a survey to win an iPad model that is 4 years old? That kind of says it all about Elizabeth Davenport. Really not impressed. If you want an honest and constructive opinion about your agency, feel free to give me a call"
"Very friendly staff and helped greatly on the exchange day. We were relocating and the staff ensured that all transactions were pushed through quickly, chasing up both solicitors to ensure we waited the minimum amount of time."
"Outstanding staff, service and marketing support......resulting in an agreed sale within days of my property hitting the market and at £10k above guide...what more could you wish!"
"I found the service received really great. Mark showed us around and was really honest and gave us ample opportunity to pick his brains about the house, area and all the possibilities that come with it. Chris was great at keeping tabs of progress for both parties and providing advise as required. I received recommendations from solicitors to plumbers. I would have no hesitation recommending Elizabeth Davenport."
"Polite efficient staff always there to answer my queries when selling my family home helped re- assure me from valuation through offers to completion. I recommend them very highly"
"Very friendly customer service, always willing to go above and beyond in regard to contacting people for us to find out information about the house we were purchasing, and always got back to us with the information we required."
"As a seller they are great, but as a buyer, we paid over the odds and the sales process took over my life. They were ringing almost daily and in the end I'd no idea why or what they wanted me to do in the end. Photos are great, when we got the keys my relative pointed out how unrepresentative they were of the property. So if you're selling, ED are the guys, but as a buyer, I'm not so sure."
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.83 based on 178 reviews