Elite Garages Reviews

sophie.valentine@elitegarages.co.uk

Elite House, Unit 7 Star Road Trading Estate, Star Road, Partridge Green

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy

Live Chat
"I've been using Elite Northam for 10 years. They're always very good at what they do."
"Southampton branch of Elite. Always helpful, polite and honest. Would recommend."
"Always very helpful and efficient"
"I recently took my Vauxhall insignia in for an mot and unfortunately it failed they said on the phone that they would do the work needed for it to pass but the were a little short in staff and rammed to the hilt I said to them that it isn't a problem and I would do the work myself to which the man said ok no probs just give me a ring when it's all done and bring it down and will retest it for you. Got it done the next day took it there and sure enough he did the retest straight away no problems at all. I would recommend elite garage to anyone. Great friendly staff."
"A good job done on time and very efficiently"
"Just had mot on my nissan ,feel I can trust this garage ,and pleased I am notified when test is due .Very good experience ."
"The staff at your Southampton Rd, Salisbury garage, especially Melvin on the front desk, are exceptional in that they will always go the "extra mile" to achieve customer satisfaction. I have used them for a long time now and have passed the garage onto members of my family who are equally pleased with the service provided. You always get an honest appraisal of the work required and it is carried out in a very efficient manner at the price quoted which you don't always get elsewhere."
"Recently changed my tyre and balanced my wheels really quickly when I turned up without booking. Very efficient team."
"Tom the mechanic who changed my tyre was exceptional. Not only was it a master class in changing tyres but his customer service was first class. I will definitely be using Elite Garages again the future."
"Good service all round, friendly and helpful"
"Very happy and will be continuing with it in future too"
"If Taylor is there all goes well and I was happy. But last week I came in and he was not there. The man there had an attitude and I was not happy with how he spoke to me"
"Great as always"
"I've taken my car/s to this garage for over 15 years because I they are reliable, economical, friendly and considerate."
"our car was due to have an MOT and Service, We received a call to inform us that whilst the brake pads had passed ,they were nearing time to renew, although no pressure was placed to sanction the work, we never the less considered it was th e right time to do this. The team at the Canterbury Branch are always helpful and I have no hesitation in recommended them."
"Always courteous and equally important honest in dealing with the car. Generally very good service and I have always been satisfied with their service."
"Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Ricky and Melvin always go the extra mile for customers. That is why I keep coming back to Elite. Simply lovely!!"
"Very helpful staff and very friendly also gets the problem fixed as fast as they can"
"The whole team are very professional..credit to your company .. would never use anyone else"
"Excellent service!"