Elite Garages Reviews

sophie.valentine@elitegarages.co.uk

Elite House, Unit 7 Star Road Trading Estate, Star Road, Partridge Green

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
Great service .... Great price ... on time ✅
Very good just prior to shut down so unfortunately they couldn’t get a part but they have left it so that as soon as the parts service is up and running they will sort it out for me.
Dropped car off for MOT - all good - I then asked if they could fit my car in for a full service which they did at short notice ! Thankyou !
Managed my expectations brilliantly for my MOT. Had a previous advisory on the two front tyres, which I mentioned. They called to say new tyres were needed but would be delivered in the afternoon. Called back an hour later to advise that the tyres arrived early and that the car was ready. Brilliant - Thank you.
Had annual service and MOT completed by the guys at Elite in Deal. Very happy customer. Thank you.
Thank you for an excellent service Elite Garages, Eastbourne!
after my journey was interrupted by a damaged tyre, Elite Garages sourced a replacement ( car has no facility for a spare) , had it delivered to their site, fitted, and within 3.5 hours I was able to renew my travels.
(Haywards Heath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service. Booked in to replace front tyres for 12.00 & all completed well within one hour.
Yet again Andy and team came to my rescue. After being jump started got car to garage. Andy fitted my car into his busy schedule, discovered I needed a new battery. They fitted a new one and was back on the road 3 hours later. Can’t thank them enough. They are always friendly, explain everything, and treat me with respect. Local garage highly recommend them. Thank you 👍👏👏
Great to hear. Thank you for being a loyal customer :)
I had a flat tyre on Monday 16th and AA couldn’t change so I rang Elite who very kindly found they had a tyre in stock and despite being exceptionally busy still found time to swap my tyre over after the very kind AA man got me to the garage on a spare tyre. Thank you 🤙👏👏👏👏
(Pulborough) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was fine friendly service, reasonable price as well, only issue was that I was not told about fog lamp being damaged until I came to collect car so could not get it repaired as about to close.
Used Elite a number of times now and always find them to be professional and courteous
I have been taking my car to Elite for some years they are helpful, polite and do an excellent job. Making Graham Manager has been a good appointment, he is organised and explains everything. My women friends trust him too. Robbie Roberts
Outstanding and highly efficient service.
Once again first rate service. Puncture repaired promptly.
Dave at the Deal branch has been first class on every occasion, always helpful, fair and professional, highly recommend
Great service, honest, fair prices and quality work. Would go no where else now. Gary, the manager, is great. Thanks
very pleased good job thank you
The Best and most trustworthy mecahnics i have come accross.
I have been unlucky enough to have 2 punctures in the last 2 months (one on Christmas Eve) and both times Elite Garages have repaired or replaced the tyre whilst I've waited so I've been very pleased with the quick service I've received.
Elite Garages is rated 4.88 based on 554 reviews