Elite Garages Reviews

Read Elite Garages Reviews

sophie.valentine@elitegarages.co.uk

Elite House, Unit 7 Star Road Trading Estate, Star Road, Partridge Green

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
Excellent and efficient customer service. Very pleased with work carried out.
Excellent service and value all round. Monday had a tyre plugged following a nail. Completed in 45 minutes without an appointment. Following tyre health check identified another tyre only 3mm left. Booked/reserved tyre on their website (£23 cheaper than buying at depot) and had fitted two days later within 1 hour, again without appointment. Very pleased with price and service.
Professionally & honest service delivered. We feel confident Elite will look after our car servicing needs and any repair work required.
Have dropped in a couple of times recently for faulty rear lights, engine check warning light, key fob batteries, etc. Have dealt with most of the staff in the past & have never been disappointed or let down. On these visits, I dealt with Tim (manager), Mark (manager) & Ian (MOT tester & mechanic). As usual, they were extremely helpful, polite, professional & honest. They were able to check my car there & then while I waited & made me feel a valued customer (as usual). They resolved my car issues/concerns & even changed my batteries for me, without charging - unlike some battery retailers. Thank you Elite Garages & keep up the good work!
Efficient service .
Good service
Thanks
I have been going to Elite Garages for years. They have never let me down!
Excellent service and price.. Friendly courteous and professional staff. Would recommend to anyone.
Easy to book appt. Staff were friendly and kept me informed. Job done efficiently and well. What more could you ask for. Thankyou.
Great to hear, Thank you for sharing your experience
Excellent customer service as always
Great to hear
excellent service … always pleased with their professional appproach
I’ve been using Elite for a number of years and without fail they have provided excellent service carried out in a very friendly and professional manner. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, and for your lovely recommendation.
Knowledgeable helpful , friendly staff
Excellent service quality of work perfect
Found a screw in a tyre on our way out of brighton, turned up at Elite who were really welcoming. Great turn around to repair the puncture in under an hour, good sense of humour from everyone and kudos for keeping our kids asleep in the back of the car for so long! Really grateful.. best wishes, Sean
Great to hear, Thanks for sharing your experience and we are pleased the Brighton team got you back on the road so quickly :)
As I have stated on Google reviews; Haywards Heath branch are fantastic and I have been impressed with their customer service. I have quite high (yet reasonable) expectations and I don’t think in the last 20 years I have had a disappointing experience. I challenge you to find a better price for a brand new tyre with such good service!
Firstly Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of ours. We love to hear form happy customers and we are so lucky to have so many lovely loyal customers like yourself. We really appreciate you sharing your positive experience. Happy New Year to you.
Swift and efficient service.
Visited Elite at Pulborough. Excellent service and very helpful again
Great to hear, Thank you for sharing.
Prompt efficient andhelpful
EASY TO BOOK HELPFULL NO PROBLEMS.
Elite Garages is rated 4.88 based on 495 reviews