Elite Garages Reviews

Based on 2,574 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Elite Garages Reviews

About Elite Garages:

Elite Garages operate from 19 locations covering the whole of the south and south-east England. Recently the company celebrated 50 years in business.

We have grown as a family business, with 3 generations working together. From humble beginnings at a petrol station in High Wycombe, Elite Garages can proudly claim to be one of the leading fast fit retailers in the country and through it’s membership of Group Tyre represents in excess of 15% of the total tyres sold in the UK. With over 1 million tyres in stock across the group we pride ourselves on having excellent availability for all your tyre needs.

Elite is not owned in any way by any tyre manufacturer and therefore can offer the best unbiased, professional advice and bring value for money from top-leading brands all the way through to economy brands. We are able to meet all your tyre requirements including Run Flats, motorsport, track day, high performance, off-road, 4×4, budget winter and all season tyres. We have tyres to meet all needs, from a wheelbarrow to a Rolls Royce.

enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk

Elite Garages 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Hi
Elite Garages 5 star review on 13th December 2021
Radu
Air Con problem: not working. Told needed new fan (£300) plus labour (£400). Went to another garage - no gas in cylinder! Regassed for £60 and works perfectly. At same time needed new tyre: quoted £117 which was same as identical tyre from tyrefitters (including disposal, balancing etc). Went ahead and bill was £152. Complained and was told "sorry we should have quoted the all inclusive price instead"
We're sorry to read your 1-star review. Please email us at enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk with some further information so that we can look into this. Thank you.
Great Service as normal !
Thank you!
Super friendly team - everything explained clearly. Clean and tidy waiting room as well! Would recommend 100%!
Thank you!
Efficient and helpful service 'while-you-wait'.
Thank you!
Had 4x new tyres fitted, so just an average job. Appointment was booked for 14.30, i left the garage around 5pm. I expected it to take around an hour to fit, not 2.5 hours. I grew up in the motortrade/mechanic industry, so I am well aware how long most jobs usually take based on complexity etc. I'm a little disappointed with how long it took to fit them but reality is the 4 tyres are on the car, my alloys are intact (still mint) and I won't have to refit for a while, so I'm not overly bothered - it is what it is. Mechanics were all very friendly and polite. I would have liked to give a better rating, buy it wasn't exactly a complicated job, and should not have taken so long.
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like us to look into this, please email us at enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk with some further information. Thank you.
Very helpful staff and always a great job done
Thank you!
I had an unknown overheated engine took it to elites & they found the fault straight away it was a faulty switch to do with the fan belt it was rectified. The charge was very reasonable. Thankyou elites. Phil
Very good Garage!!!
Thank you!
Able to get wheels rebalanced quickly. Friendly helpful staff
Thank you!
We’ve never used anyone else locally in 20 years. Always ready to help, even with the smallest of issues. Elite are trustworthy and carry out work to the highest quality.
Thank you for your kind words and for being a loyal customer for 20 years! Always happy to help.
Dealt promptly and effectively with a puncture that turned out to be a much more serious and expensive tracking and steering issue. Excellent service.
Thank you!
Very friendly, explained exactly what was to be done and the job was complete when stated.
Thank you!
First class service as always. Friendly and honest too.
Thank you!
Always helpful and a great bunch of guys to deal with. Alway helpful too!!
Elite Garages 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Thank you!
All the staff were very friendly and the work was carried efficiently and in the time frame given. The cost was good value for money. All in all I am very satisfied with the experience I had at Salisbury elite garage.
Thank you!
Friendly and courteous service, reasonably priced. I needed an emergency repair as I was due to travel abroad in my car that evening. Elite were able to fit me in and get me on the road again and able to travel and see my family. Thanks very much.
Always give fantastic service
Thank you!
Very helpful service, good advice on tyres, and a reasonable price.
Thank you!
Prompt and courteous service to repair a puncture.
Thank you!
Car went in for a service - Elite were super quick, really clear on details, good price, and easy to communicate with.
Elite Garages is rated 4.9 based on 2,574 reviews