Elite Garages Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Elite garage caterham always helpful and good advice and service. Use all time now"
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Very friendly and very helpful will definitely use again."
"Always good service"
"Lovely bunch of guys. Good efficient service. I have used this garage for quite a few years, would thoroughly recommend it."
"I have used elite garages for 6 years now and have always found them to be reliable, expert in every way and very obliging."
"Quick, friendly and excellent service thank you xx"
"Professional and obliging Thankyou"
"Polite, friendly and extremely helpful with the work carried out quickly and very satisfactorily"
"The staff were friendly and professional"
"Would highly recommend this garage. All work carried out promptly and to a high standard. Very professional approach in communication also."
"Easy to book appointment Excellent service"
Great to hear, Thank you for sharing :)
"Superb service. Could not have been more helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"On arrival,Gordon was really helpful in checking my tyres and found a very bad tyre which I was unaware of. Superb service and will now be going for my free tyre checks as I now realise how important the tyres are."
"I had, I suspected, a failing battery, and brought the car in at 8.30a.m. The battery was tested and found at fault. It was changed within twenty minutes, and I was sent a text to let me know the car was ready for collection. Excellent, cheerful service."
"Very happy with the good service. Will be going again."
"We use Elite garages in Mortham Southampton. We always have good customer care. They always go the extra mile to look after us. Having two vehicles we wouldn’t go anywhere else."
That is great to hear, Thank you for being a loyal customer :)
"Equality performance"
"Good service and friendly team. anything i need to sort out the car they are always willing to help with a smile. and they are very honest!"
"Friendly l, competent and efficient service."
"I dropped in a tyre that had run flat. A new tyre was ordered immediately and was fitted the following morning. The service provided by both the receptionist and the tyre fitter was both prompt and efficient. Consequently I shall be using the garage again Chris"
Great to hear Thank you :)
Elite Garages is rated 4.87 based on 438 reviews