Elite Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Garages
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
I have never felt like I'm in more safe hands than with everyone at Elite. Their service is friendly, economical, professional and efficient. They go out of their way to provide an excellent service every single time, without fail. I am an absolute idiot with my car sometimes but they never make me feel like one! I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thanks for my two new tyres the service was quick, efficient and friendly
Thank you!
Elite took us on very short notice with an engine management light and sorted it out straight away for us. Swift service, didnt get robbed, friendly and helpful service. It is so good to be able to have trust in a garage that you are not going to get conned by!
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're always happy to help!
Yes prompt service, happy staff, no problems with repair either, many thanks.
Thank you!
Good service. It was easy to book my MOT and service, as was dropping off and picking up my car. What was less good was that the staff left my steering wheel in locked mode (which I didn't know was a thing and so I spent 10 minutes trying to start my car) and the COVID proof sheet was left on my car seat, which I feel slightly misses the point of having put one on. That said, things were generally good and I'd be happy to go back to get more work done.
Thank you!
Very helpful..had the tracking done on my car which feels so much better to drive. Reasonable too
Thank you!
Helpful, work done well, good communication, good prices, I would definitely recommend.
Thank you!
Great service from all staff, communication great, kept informed when needed
Thank you!
Friendly, excellent, speedy service. Definitely recommend
Thank you!
Extremely helpful and efficient. I have used Elite Garages in Mannings Heath for a number of years and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thank you for the positive feedback! Always happy to help!
Friendly helpful service
Thank you!
Great service and fault finding. Reasonable prices. Trustworthy.
Quick & Friendly service, would highly recommend
Thank you!
Businesslike, prompt, reliable, flexible and local. I would always use them to do my MOT.
Thank you!
Very quick service, and the tyre was good value. Definitely recommend Elite Garages
Thank you!
Always pleased at the service and honesty I get with Elite Garages in Southampton. Speak to Gary the Manager - great guy. Thanks. I have no association with Elite other than being a very satisfied customer
Thank you for your positive feedback! We love hearing from our loyal customers!
Price good. Easy to get an appointment. Staff a bit grumpy.
Prompt and successful repair of slow puncture that another local tyre firm could not find. Did not have to book a slot but just turn up. The price of repair and new valve was cheaper than the other garages I contacted.
Happy to help!
Popped in without an appointment to get a slow puncture repaired. I was immediately dealt with and within 15 minutes the repairs had been completed. Both of the employees indelt with were friendly, efficient and couldn't do more to help! Great service, wish all garages were like this! Will be sure to return when I need too!
Thank you for leaving your positive feedback! We look forward to helping with your motoring needs in the future!
Elite Garages is rated 4.87 based on 938 reviews