Elite Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Garages
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
Brilliant service today, especialy Neil,for doing a really quick job for me, and for elite motors for fitting me in so quick . thank you
They were all very friendly and kept me well informed.
Mark and his team in Bournemouth always go above and beyond.
The price is very good too
Friendly and helpful
I have to add this review for the service I received today, drove into the garage at 9.30 am as break pads were grinding on the disc’s, the welcome was so friendly and helpful, they looked at my car , and booked it in straight away, At 11.10 got a call to say the work was completed, outstanding service second to none .
Good service, didn’t wait too long. Job sorted no argument set price given before hand. Parking is awkward because of the busy garage forecourt.
My wheel required re balancing, Josh helped me immediately at the Pulborough garage. He was very apologetic for the inconvenience. Thanks to him I was back on the road in no time.
Very friendly and efficient service, I have nothing but praise, Deborah Moggach
Thanks for sharing your experience Deborah
Gary has great customer service skills. Very quick to get my car in and repaired on the day. Fair price. Would definitely recommend
Great to hear Thank you
very helpful. informative
Despite the difficulty with social distancing etc the guys in Haywards Heath always do a great job. Ordered the tyres on the website, booked my time slot, dropped the car off, went shopping and they called me to say it was ready all within the timescale they said.
(Haywards Heath) - Posted 3 months ago
Great to hear, Thank you for sharing your experience :)
Took my car in for an MOT and servicing at Pulborough. The staff were very helpful, quick and I got the work done for a competitive price. Will be taking it back here next year when it is due again.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience :)
Great friendly team service, as a key worker took my car to Elite as i had a problem with my exhaust they fixed it, have used them before & will carry on using them.
We've always found Elite to be very efficient, reliable and courteous.
Very good service, they explained instructions very clearly because of the Coronavirus, they were both very polite and helpful I won’t hesitate to go back if I need to
Great service .... Great price ... on time ✅
Very good just prior to shut down so unfortunately they couldn’t get a part but they have left it so that as soon as the parts service is up and running they will sort it out for me.
Dropped car off for MOT - all good - I then asked if they could fit my car in for a full service which they did at short notice !
Thankyou !
Managed my expectations brilliantly for my MOT. Had a previous advisory on the two front tyres, which I mentioned. They called to say new tyres were needed but would be delivered in the afternoon. Called back an hour later to advise that the tyres arrived early and that the car was ready. Brilliant - Thank you.
Had annual service and MOT completed by the guys at Elite in Deal. Very happy customer. Thank you.
Elite Garages is rated 4.88 based on 568 reviews