Elite Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Garages
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Elite Garages Reviews

About Elite Garages:

Elite Garages operate from 19 locations covering the whole of the south and south-east England. Recently the company celebrated 50 years in business.

We have grown as a family business, with 3 generations working together. From humble beginnings at a petrol station in High Wycombe, Elite Garages can proudly claim to be one of the leading fast fit retailers in the country and through it’s membership of Group Tyre represents in excess of 15% of the total tyres sold in the UK. With over 1 million tyres in stock across the group we pride ourselves on having excellent availability for all your tyre needs.

Elite is not owned in any way by any tyre manufacturer and therefore can offer the best unbiased, professional advice and bring value for money from top-leading brands all the way through to economy brands. We are able to meet all your tyre requirements including Run Flats, motorsport, track day, high performance, off-road, 4×4, budget winter and all season tyres. We have tyres to meet all needs, from a wheelbarrow to a Rolls Royce.

enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk

Elite House, Unit 7 Star Road Trading Estate, Star Road

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
Great & friendly service at the pulborough branch. Manager Graham most helpful.
What a pleasant change! They were available on time and the work was completed on time and at a good price. I shall be back for more!
Great service all around. Very welcoming and good value.
I do my MOT at Elite Garages, Ringwood Road, Bournemouth. The service was without a hassle or stress.
Nice chaps, told me what they were doing, and sorted the issue. Would use them again.
Efficient service from a helpful and friendly team.
Excellent customer service highly recommend elite
Kind people👍 Got the job done.
Highly recommended
Polite and certious
Great, friendly service everytime
Good service friendly.
Mot done quick and fast with work that needed do good price very happy
Called in for tyres and received a prompt and efficient aervice
I really like this branch at Mannings Heath. They are friendly and I like the balance of booking in with the service advisors and getting to speak with the mechanic once they bring the keys through at the end. Workmanship seems good, accurate wheel alignment adjustment and wheels balanced well at tyre change. Both of my appointments with my Jeep were while I waited and whilst the waiting area is pretty basic, it has WiFi so I was happy to sit there for the short time and get some work done. Petrol station on site is great for grabbing a proper coffee too. Please ensure this is passed on to the chaps. They seem like good people!
Excellent service from friendly staff as ever.
I've taken 3 cars to Elite in the last week, 2 for routine services and one for a minor repair). Raymond from Elite Haywards Heath is always professional, polite and carefully explains any work that needs doing before carrying it out. When collecting a car, one of the mechanics was happy to show me the damage on the part that needed replacing. What really impressed me, is how he faced both me and my daughter and treated us like equals, rather than assuming "Dad knows best". She is confident enough to take her car to Elite because of these interactions which I believe does concern many (perhaps younger?) women.
Elite Garages were friendly and understanding, allowing me to drop off my car early and pick it up late around work. A fair price for an MOT with excellent customer service.
Got the job done quickly. Price was decent. I would go back.
Polite friendly staff and good service. I would use Elite garages again.
Elite Garages is rated 4.86 based on 1,859 reviews