Elite Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Garages
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Elite Garages made you happy
I had my MOT done there at short notice and have no problems, very helpful.
Thank you for the positive feedback!
Good service, friendly staff, couldn’t ask for more! 👍
Thank you!
I am very sorry but this guys just waste my time.
2 hours waiting for couple of tires, after they say they only have one,
Only excuses.
sorry but i do not recommended this garage
Hi George. We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your visit. Please email enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further.
Recommended by my usual mechanic who wasn't working at the time! Repair to a slow puncture, although busy Andy made time during the day to repair the tyre for me. Very pleasant to deal with and a very appreciative customer as I need my car for my job in the community. Thank you
Great & quick service, good customer service & also competitive prices - thank you 😊
Superb value for money, quick and reliable and great customer service. Highly recommend
Thank you Stewart!
MOT easily booked online. Friendly service. Timing exactly as booked.
Thank you John!
Great service at the Maidstone site definitely recommended had mot and friendly service
Thank you David!
Friendly service had a mot test done will definitely use again 😊
Very efficient service
Thank you!
Excellent service and value for money. I would definitely use them again.
Thank you!
Popped in today as the car tyre sensor was telling me the near side front tyre was under-inflated. Had been to a petrol station earlier in the morning an struggled with the tyre inflator connection, so lost more air than I’d put in!!
Completely free-of-charge the guys checked all my tyres, and also carried out a visual check, the front did need about 7psi!
Fantastic old-fashioned service - thank you very much indeed!
Good service. Price quoted was £56 each tyre but turned out to total £66 each. Set of 4 was an extra £40. ASK FOR AN INCLUSIVE PRICE FIRST. Most expensive of all the fitters locally. Could do better.
Very efficient. Extremely well organised. Excellent. Very professional.
Raymond and his team at the Haywards Heath Elite are the greatest. They are always so helpful and knowledgeable!
Thanks guys
Thank you!
Outstanding service - having been turned away by Kwik Fit last night for a puncture repair, Canterbury Elite took the car in straight away even though they were busy and got me back on the road. I was on my own and so relieved. Thanks to all the staff! Highly recommend.
Popped in to elite in Bournemouth without an appointment to sort out a possible slow puncture. The staff were very friendly and agreed straight away to look at the problem, 10 minutes later, the problem was sorted due to a wheel balancer needing attention.
They refused any payment even a good will gesture. Great service and will definitely use this garage again in the future. Easy access to premises with plenty of parking .
Would definitely recommend!!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Really helpful - Pav at Horsham - when needed a puncture repair which ended up being a new tyre. Informative and also checked all other tyres
Thank you!
I took my car in for an MOT today,
While waiting in the reception area for my MOT to be done, 3 different vehicles and owners came in without appointments, 2 with unknown noises coming from their cars and 1 with a totally deceased battery.
I watched as the 2 cars with noises were put up on ramps and inspected, 1 had a stone wedged between the brake disc & back plate, the other had the engine undertray loose and dragging on the floor, both were promptly fixed and returned with no charge.
The flat battery car had broken down in a carpark a few hundred yards away, 1 of the mechanics took tools and a new battery across and fitted it within 10 mins only charging the customer for the cost of the battery.
I have never been moved enough to write a review before,but the customer service and care taken was outstanding.From what I witnessed in the time i was there and the way in which the customers were treated I would highly recommend this garage.
It is refreshing to find people that deliver customer service to such a high standard.
ps my car passed with 1 advisory.
Thank you so much for your positive review. We love hearing from our happy customers!
Had my car done ,after completing the job done they called me to say the brake pipe busted,due to their carelessness in not fitting it properly happened while test driving,two weeks after doing wheel alignment or tracking ,near side track rod end comes undone and could have been worse if I was on a motorway...would not go back to them and would not recommend either,would lodge a complain against them to the Motor Ombudsman since no one bothered to reply to my email.Please refrain from going to Elite Garages Portsmouth,total rip-off
We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied. Please contact us via enquiries@elitegarages.co.uk so we can look into this further for you.
Elite Garages is rated 4.87 based on 592 reviews