Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Unit 5 Global Business Park14 Wilkinson Road

Highly recommend! Dropped them a message on Faceook and the replied instantly helping me advice on which Xiaomi Model to go for. I use my M365 Pro to get to and from work and actually enjoy my more commute now. The whole service was excellent.
Very quick delivery and great customer service!
Great service with fast dispatch and delivery. They were very fast to fix the issues we had with the item and sent out a replacement the same day.
Very impressed with the customer service and quick delivery. Will definitely recommend to buy from this company.
Very pleased with my new scooter
The scooter decent X7 did fine for a 3-4 days until I started hearing a clattering sound at the back of the scooter I’ve sent an email and been told some one will be with me ASAP and I’ve been waiting since Tuesday but no one has responded to me yet so hopefully some one will.
Great service and cheap
fab, love it!
Great product but it doesn't connect to my phone's Bluetooth and I use an android phone.
Good quality product. Grandson very happy
Very easy to use, fast and reliable shipping. My son is very happy with the e-scooter from Xiaomi. Would recommend 100%
Great scooter and quick delivery. Thank you my son loves it
Great price, quick delivery amazing scooter!
My son loves his new hoverboard think going to order another one for my other son
Item arrived next working day full original packaging in good condition
Super slick delivery
Very quick service with no problems was able to offer advice very very happy with the scooter!!
not what it says it is
Hi, Could you please provide us with a little bit more detail in to your review? Thanks
The scooter gets me to A to B only down side the battery doesn’t last but that is the only down side so far.
Extra fast delivery! We also called Customer Service before making our choice over an Electric Scooter and the lady was really helpfull. She has been really patient and answered all our queries. Bless her, we had lot of comparaison to do. On top of it, she was pleasant and really professional. Will def recommand to anyone wanting to hear.
Top quality scooters