Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Unit 5 Global Business Park
14 Wilkinson Road

Highly recommend! Dropped them a message on Faceook and the replied instantly helping me advice on which Xiaomi Model to go for. I use my M365 Pro to get to and from work and actually enjoy my more commute now. The whole service was excellent.
Amazing service again. Quick to answer questions and produce the goods on time. This is my fourth scooter. We love them
Fast delivery . Quality product .
Wish they went more miles with out dying. But beside that. So far so good.
My son is really pleased with it. It’s easy to assemble and was charged ready to use.
Next day delivery with no extra cost . Excellent service.
Front tyre punctured after second ride , cannot get it fixed by anyone .. so disappointed. . Not scooter is unusable .
Hello,

We are sorry to hear you have received a puncture on your scooter.

Just like a car or a bike the scooters can get punctures from time to time.

We have created a video guide on our YouTube channel which gives a instructions on how to change the tyre on the scooter.

We also stock and sell Slime which can be either used as a preventive, or used when you get a puncture to seal up the hole in the inner-tube.

If we can help any further please do get in contact with us
01285 896323 | info@electrazoom.co.uk
Sold me an amazing scooter and were very fast when i ordered new parts. Great service. Very happy
I ordered a part for my scooter and it came without fitting instructions and I called up to ask them for one and they said the fitting instructions don't exist and does not come with any items, only the parts requested are delivered.
Excellent customer service initially the wrong part arrived but without any fuss the correct part was sent out very quickly highly recommend them
Excellent price and delivered a day earlier than expected..
easy shopping recomend to everyone
Amazing scooter, came super fast and packed well with no bumps or bruises. Would highly recommend this superb company.
Very efficient and a great price. The scooter arrived just a couple of days ago and seems to be fine...
Amazing Scooter!
Fast delivery. I hope I get the same responses if I get issues in later times.
Service amazing 😉
Really pleased with my scooter. Rides smoothly, the battery lasts for a long time. Very good product.
After fitting the base all seamed well but after maybe 30 mins of riding the lock mechanism started to come loose twice when i was riding the scooter the lock popped out causeing me to fall. I realised that the part which the tab caught onto to keep in place had grinded away into a curve and now with any impact like going over a bump the lock would pop out. Im really dissapointed with the quality of this product and would certainly not recomend it to someone else.
Absolutely Brilliant customer service, nothing like it genuinely. I will definitely be using this company again in the future and 3 friends now have bought a scooter from them due to my recommendation. Fantastic company ❤️
I had a problem with the scooter I ordered. It was broken, but Electra-zoom sent me another one immediately. Very happy with my scooter. Thank you!
Electra-Zoom is rated 4.79 based on 238 reviews