Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
David Jenkins
Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Paul Sharman
Highly recommend! Dropped them a message on Faceook and the replied instantly helping me advice on which Xiaomi Model to go for. I use my M365 Pro to get to and from work and actually enjoy my more commute now. The whole service was excellent.
Service from Electa zoom has been perfect, emails and especially the free post to isle of wight. My kaabo wolf is way more than i imagined and worth every penny and some. Im 45 and have been transported back 20 years..
Excellent service
Very easy and efficient to order and arrived well within the dates quoted. Had no reason to use aftersales service and hope I don't.
Always on point.
The scooter arrived in 2 days and looks great quality.
I ordered the scooter more than 1 week and its not arrived yet. I'm disappointed.
We are sorry that your scooter has not arrived yet and we are investigating this. The courier did attempt to deliver the package to you on 7th January, however nobody was in at the time.
We are currently working to get this re-relivered ASAP.
Please be aware we are not guaranteeing our usual next day delivery and there are delays in some areas due to the current circumstances.
Excellent service i got scooter for my daughter birthday It arrived on time I brought the same schooler for £400 at Xmas & this one works just as good 5*
Absolutely brilliant service. We bought this for our son and very impressed with the quality. Its very sturdy has safety features. Would thorough recommended
Brilliant scooter comes with many extras and the charge lasts for ages
I bougth the xiaomi s1 scooter, it was the best price that I've found. Excellent service, got everything organised with all the paperwork and warranty and fast shipping
Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Delivery took slightly longer than stated and external packaging was damaged and very wet which meant due to tier 4 restrictions intended recipient did not get his Christmas present until new year, product was as described but unable to ascertain if damaged at present time.
My son absolutely loves this. Great product at a good price and speedy delivery
Fast delivery! Great contact with seller
Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Great service received the scooter within 2 days and the Scooter works brilliantly.
Great service and brilliant quality product and good value.
Great product. Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery. Highly recommend.
Easy purchase, good communication via email and easy to track my order. Arrived very quickly
Very quick and safe delivery via a reliable courier UPS. The scooter was very well packaged, there was even an hand sanitizer in the box. I am pleased with the scooter, and my son is a very happy bunny , he loves his S1 scooter. He only ride it once so far bcos of the weather. No issues to report so far and I hope it stays that way.
Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Good service
The service was good overall but it did arrive a few days late. But it's understandable for the time of year it was ordered. One issue is (Electra-Zoom not at fault) that UPS didn't update their tracking information.

Highly recommended!