Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Unit 5 Global Business Park
14 Wilkinson Road

Well I was debating purchasing one of these scooters, but every question I asked was answered and was what I expected through previous research. I'd recommend them from my experience. The communication via Facebook messenger helps aswell it gave me more reassurance to buy one.
Fast delivery, no messing around to my door in two working days, product was great.
Very satisfied with product and service. Delivery arrived next day as suggested. Great all round-highly recommend, thank you Electra-zoom.
Good price,short waiting for delivery.In the box perfectly what I expected.Very good comunication by email.Thanks.
Excellent service, very fast delivery Everything on time.
Great product great service and after service
the scooter I purchased was very low quality as the tyres got used very fastn as well ass the speed never reached above 16mph
Hi Dominik,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Could you just confirm the issue you had with the tyres, as the comment doesn't quite make sense?

The top speed for the product is 15.5mph as stated in the specifications and user manual.
Excellent service from Electrazoom, Ollie went above and beyond when i needed some extra help with my new scooter! If only more companies offered such excellent customer service the world would be a better place with more Ollie’s A++++++
Very good.
Amazing product and amazing communication to any question I’ve had post sale. Have recommended and some of my mates have purchased as a result.
Absolutely amazing bit of kit well recommend these scooters
The reason for my purchase is because I cannot walk very far and this scooter is brilliant and great fun as well I have fitted a seat which is perfect. 10/10 for service and scooter.
Amazing next day delivery, couldn’t be happier. Would recommend Electra-Zoom to anyone wanting an e-scooter.
Well made scooters, with lots of features. With every penny.
Excellent quality, very knowledgeable sales team, I have done around 600km in six weeks on my Electra-zoom. The build quality is outstanding, I'm doing around 20km per day, as my commute. The down side is the punctures, offering solid tyres would be good. And already the battery is losing power. In normal mode I make it to work with about 5% battery left. Its 10.5km 95% flat to work. So the range is slightly exaggerated. That said I still love it. Shaun Portsmouth
Very efficient service. Had no problem to get the scooter posted to Belfast. The only thing I would prefer not to have is the ElectraZoom brand on the scooter. I would rather have it without advertising it wherever I go.
Scooter came with damage and not working properly , try to get in touch with them but no response , skamers
Hi Cristian,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however we have no record of any issues reported to us from yourself.

We endeavour to provide a first class service, with a 2 year UK warranty. To that end if you would be so kind to drop us an email at info@electrazoom.co.uk with details of your issues. If necessary we shall arrange collection of the scooter form you and issue a replacement.

Regards

Ollie - Managing Director
Great product and great service. If I order 5 or more it would have been dropped off in a helicopter 🚁
Amazing scooter just in 20 minutes in my job. Thank you
Great service, incredible delivery, super-helpful customer service and a great product
Competitive prices and good service. Couldn't fault them.
Electra-Zoom is rated 4.70 based on 30 reviews