Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Evelina Anuzyte
Electra-Zoom 5 star review on 10th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Highly recommend! Dropped them a message on Faceook and the replied instantly helping me advice on which Xiaomi Model to go for. I use my M365 Pro to get to and from work and actually enjoy my more commute now. The whole service was excellent.
My only slight disappointment is that it would seem that their ... 'website host and financial parter Shopify has flag your order up as potentially fraudulent'. This resulted in sending pictures of the payment credit card and photo ID (suitably redacted) which I was not too happy about doing. Was relieved that the item turned up on time and it was a good price so all ended well.
Delivered was next day .. on point
Price is the cheapest in the uk
Very good and fast service
Excellent service
Quick next day delivery and good communication throughout
Love the Scooter
Thanks guys
Well, this is very, very good service. Fast delivery and I can enjoy using my perfect Xiaomi 365 Pro electric scooter.
Satisfactory service!
Waiting over a week for next day delivery after complaining they said the would send another then received a email saying the decision was made to make me wait for the original to arrive not happy at all they don't return calls when and promises that it will be delivered the next day every time I've called seeking a full refund
Arrived promptly. Product as described and good customer service
I ordered the scooter Sunday evening and it arrived Tuesday morning. Best price I could have found. I'm very happy with my Xiaomi Pro. At 105kg I decided to go for the Pro, particularly as Electra Zoom were offering it at the same price Halfords were selling the standard model for at £479.
Brilliant service from a great company. Fast delivery, and love the scooter.
Great service.
Great service.
Ups lost the first one I had sent out! Spoke to the guys at Electric zoom, super helpful and had one delivered to me by 12 the next day. Highly recommended 👌🏼
Couldn’t be happier great product great price excellent service.
Found my mi 365 pro at £480 when other retailers raised its price to £550 or £580 , free next day delivery that makes this service good.
23/05/2020
Got a good deal and fast delivery
Scooter is brilliant and the delivery was very quick many thanks Baz
My scooter came super quick it’s amazing absolutely fun to ride and such a good price better than any other suppliers price Buy yours now trust me I don’t normally do reviews but this one needs one on a level.
Scooters great fun, can’t fault it at the moment... an the service from Electra-zoom was great, even managed to get my tyre sealant put in before receiving the item. But app is poor... connects first time, does a software update then no long works...
Very good scooter would recommend this scooter
Ordered Thursday and got delivery of Electric Scooter the following Monday lunchtime to Dublin. Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Electra-Zoom is rated 4.82 based on 185 reviews