Electra-Zoom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electra-Zoom
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electra-Zoom Reviews

About Electra-Zoom:

We are one of the UK’s leading electric scooter retailers. Offering the lowest price, with highest quality, next day delivery across the UK and full warranty on all products.

info@electrazoom.co.uk

Unit 5 Global Business Park14 Wilkinson Road

Highly recommend! Dropped them a message on Faceook and the replied instantly helping me advice on which Xiaomi Model to go for. I use my M365 Pro to get to and from work and actually enjoy my more commute now. The whole service was excellent.
good prices, quick delivery, helpful customer service
I think my product was just faulty , but the range was worse than I expected. However within a few days if contacting them they had arranged for a pick up service so that they couldn’t run tests and solve the problem.
Very happy with the service.. Good communication and the scooter is top quality.
Fast respond, quick shipment, highly recommend.
Bought for 8year old sons birthday. Was unsure about which one to get, but received great advice from electra zoom. My son loves it, hes never been off it's!its not too big and will last a few years.
Outstanding build and quality
Charger is missing
Hi Danny, We are sorry this wasn’t in the original box. I can see this was sent out for special delivery and should now be with you. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know. Thanks Electra-Zoom
Great performance and really handy when getting around. If more of the scooters available where waterproof this would be better as sometimes rain can be unexpected.
Quality service. 10 out of 10
Very quick delivery and great customer service!
Great service with fast dispatch and delivery. They were very fast to fix the issues we had with the item and sent out a replacement the same day.
Very impressed with the customer service and quick delivery. Will definitely recommend to buy from this company.
Very pleased with my new scooter
The scooter decent X7 did fine for a 3-4 days until I started hearing a clattering sound at the back of the scooter I’ve sent an email and been told some one will be with me ASAP and I’ve been waiting since Tuesday but no one has responded to me yet so hopefully some one will.
Great service and cheap
fab, love it!
Great product but it doesn't connect to my phone's Bluetooth and I use an android phone.
Good quality product. Grandson very happy
Very easy to use, fast and reliable shipping. My son is very happy with the e-scooter from Xiaomi. Would recommend 100%
Great scooter and quick delivery. Thank you my son loves it
Electra-Zoom is rated 4.79 based on 345 reviews