EKM Reviews

Fulwood

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate EKM ?

"Please do not use them! After 3 months on the pro account at £599.99 we still had no site built. We chased and chased and eventually month 4 we had a site, part way written in German and a bit of a shoddy mess. Only one set of products uploaded. 6 mths in our website is still not signed off and we are still not coming up on google searches. We have spent over 100 hours of our own time building the website. The website had broken links and which were only fixed after we logged the problem and chased for over 2 weeks! One of the links was to our sales website so our sales plummeted. EKM state a money back guarantee, this is a lie, they will not give you your money back. They do not take your complaints seriously and avoid your phone calls and emails. I have now begun to seek legal advice on getting my money refunded and damages for loss of earnings."
"£215 a month are you OK charging people that much? £19, £25, £50, £175, £215... what next £550? in a few months? cowboys"
"A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE - DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT JOING EKM!"
"EKM have provided outstanding service for my business, the 24 hour UK support and the proactive advice that the Established plan provides has been invaluable."
"They have a guys that works ther called Marc who is ace!"
"EKM was good a few years ago and they was only charging you £19.99 + VAT a month no matter what is your annual turnover. About a year ago, they increased it by £5 which is coming up to £29.99 INC VAT, it was OK and i was more than happy with that. Now they will charge you £179 a month because you are working hard. This is ridiculous. I'm in the process of leaving them. I'm more than sure there are a lot of alternatives who won't be looking in your pocket. I don't need account manager! And I never asked to move onto the Established Plan. You are saying that your account manager has increased my sales a lot, I don't see how can you increase my sales?! The only one who is increased my sales is the GOOGLE ADWORDS. £179 a month, can't believe it! ROBBERS!!!Also was trying to leave my review on TRUSPILOT, which is not actually TRUST and it gets removed. They pay them money and choose which review to leave and which one they can remove."
EKM is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews