EKM Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrew

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EKM in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"£215 a month are you OK charging people that much? £19, £25, £50, £175, £215... what next £550? in a few months? cowboys"
Andrew Cammarata-Hudson
Verified Reviewer
"A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE - DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT JOING EKM!"
"EKM have provided outstanding service for my business, the 24 hour UK support and the proactive advice that the Established plan provides has been invaluable."
"They have a guys that works ther called Marc who is ace!"
"EKM was good a few years ago and they was only charging you £19.99 + VAT a month no matter what is your annual turnover. About a year ago, they increased it by £5 which is coming up to £29.99 INC VAT, it was OK and i was more than happy with that. Now they will charge you £179 a month because you are working hard. This is ridiculous. I'm in the process of leaving them. I'm more than sure there are a lot of alternatives who won't be looking in your pocket. I don't need account manager! And I never asked to move onto the Established Plan. You are saying that your account manager has increased my sales a lot, I don't see how can you increase my sales?! The only one who is increased my sales is the GOOGLE ADWORDS. £179 a month, can't believe it! ROBBERS!!!Also was trying to leave my review on TRUSPILOT, which is not actually TRUST and it gets removed. They pay them money and choose which review to leave and which one they can remove."
EKM is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews