EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Perfect kept my hands warmer than other gloves
Posted 2 minutes ago
I ordered the merino glove liners for cycling. Easy ordering and quick delivery was a great start. Have worn the gloves as liners when cycling and on their own off the bike. Really pleased with them, especially on the bike. Recommended.
Posted 50 minutes ago
Good products, good service
Lovely products. Such good quality, will definitely come back for more.
Good quality kit at very good prices!
Very efficient service. Great company to deal with.
Good hood for winter cycling - decent price and good service - I would recommend
I am outside in the cold, wet and windy weather covid marshaling. The merino boot socks and long sleeve base top are excellent.
Really nice sock, had their first outing today and were very comfortable. Supporting a UK company which is important to me.
My Marino Multi tube arrived very quickly, before I expected it, and in recent temperatures had been an excellent addition to my cold weather kit. Full marks.
Keeping my hand deliciously warm.
My order was processed very promptly. Took a while to arrive in the post, but I know that there are widespread delays in mail services at the moment. My beanie has now arrived - colour and fit both pleasing and I am able to wear it under my cycle helmet. Satisfied customer!
Good service, quick delivery. Good quality and fit. Would recommend
The 5 stars say it all.
This is my 3rd fleece from EDZ. The quality is very good and the lightness of the fleece enables you to wear a jacket over it and at night times, still look smart. We'll happy with mine. Arrived quickly too.
Swift, quality service as always.
Clear website. Good product. Prompt delivery of order.
Excellent customer service. I had an issue with a few sets of gloves and they got it dealt with quickly and effectively.
The products are really good quality and great value.
Excellent boxer and very fast delivery. Keep up the good work.
Gloves were delivered in less than 24 hours brilliant service well made product will probably buy from you again
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,720 reviews