EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
both my beanie and matching base layer top are excellent products warmth without the bulkiness,and no sweating is a bonus.I am totally happy with my edz merino wool products and would not consider any other seller for merino products,both items were posted and received quickly,would highly recommend edz.
What a pleasure to deal with such an efficient company! The liner gloves were for my husband who suffers from limited circulation in his hands and he has been wearing them all the time under working gloves and gardening gloves and is very impressed. The gloves are good, the service very speedy and thank you for sending a review email after he has had enough time to evaluate - unlike many other companies.
Products exactly as described. Delivered as promised. All good!
perfect products... i use the products for hiking
Another prompt and accurate delivery from Edz I have quite a few different items now and all live up to my expectations not the cheapest but by far the best
So far, I have been a loyal customer of EDZ in recent years. I appreciate the excellent quality of these t-shirts that really keep warm and can be used in harsh conditions for trekking, cold weather, walking the dog and so on, so this was a present for my wife who always complains about cold. In order to make them last as much as possible, I wash them using the best product available, Eucalan, and they have kept like new. Unfortunately, since the UK is not a EU member anymore, costs have risen and upon delivery I had to pay some unexpected 22 euros of custom duties here in Italy, that added to the overall order price. I am sure this will really damage EDZ business in the years to come, and this makes me sad cause their products are outstanding.
Excellent, Company deal with.
The top is as my husband had hoped for. Warm, but light, well made.
Great products from this company, I’ve had a few things from them now and they’re all really high quality. Free delivery is always a bonus and I found it easy to exchange a pair of socks which were the wrong size too. All in all an excellent company to buy from.
Good quality products and speedy service
😁
Quality product with prompt delivery
Really pleased with my T-shirt top, lovely and soft to wear and wicks really well.
EDZ are extremely easy to deal with, the website is clear and straightforward to use. The delivery is very fast and FREE, what is there not to like?!
As expected from you all was spot on. Great product delivered on time Thanks
My partner/pillion suffers from cold hands on our bike and found these silk inner gloves from you.They arrived quite quickly and she wears them all the time. I think her hands are a bit warmer as she doesn't seem to moan too much but still gets cold fingers with the temperatures around 8-10degrees C.Think the bike might need a radiator being plumbed in !
Very good product which I use on the bike and also for face covering.
I purchased these gloves, for cycling. The sizing is generous, nice and long, being seamless these are comfortable under my winter cycling gloves. Used these during the recent cold snap and found the performance satisfactory. John G.
Work perfectly with new boots.
Quick postage. Great priced, good quality products.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,997 reviews