EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
A good product that works well with my Sealskinz gloves, service also good
Good service
Goods as described, delivered promptly
Great products, promptly delivered.
First time ordering , but I’m quite happy with the service
Ordered these for my partner a week after getting some for myself. Great service and good value. The gloves are both comfortable and functional in as much that the touch sensitivity works well. Also good for driving. 4 stars for now as not 100% convinced on the longevity given that on both pairs the fingertips are fraying slightly without heavy usage. This could just be as they are new and 'bedding in' but only time will tell. I hope so as they are just right for our needs.
Good quality goods and delivery and order process done very efficiently, thanks.
Quick delivery - well made and warm... :)
Efficient delivery.
Lovely and warm best fleece I have for warmth. Seems to come up slightly bigger than size and could be more female shaped. But overall very pleased
Great service
Great gloves. Usually get the M-L size and they seem to shrink a bit after first week or so of use. Wbcih is good for me as I have small hands for a man. Would be good for the touch screen gloves to come in different colours as I lose black gloves easily.
Very happy with the price, the service provided as well as the speed of delivery.
good fit, reasonable price, quick delivery and effective liners
Good price and good quality item. The chin covering is a little loose and could be more effective for motorcycle riding in the winter. Otherwise can recommend this balaclava.
EDZ are a quality outfit. Quick response, quality products, exceptionally customer focused. A pleasure to deal with. Buy with confidence.
Good products but no mention of where the Merino tops are sourced before the orders are fulfilled from the Maryport, Cumbria warehouse- ie CHINA
I love this product. However would like it to have a hood.
Basic glove good for photography but does not give much protection when it gets really cold.
The woollen balaclava was a very good quality and I would love to keep it if the size fit. Unfortunately, it was "one size" product and small size was not available, so I had to return the product.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,989 reviews