EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
My delivery arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with the product.
Great quality, soft, comfortable and look good.
I'm a fan of Marinowool products, will buy more when I have the money
Divinely comfortable. My intended purpose for them is for all day wearing working on my allotment. Great socks in hot or cold weather. Slightly crazy colour fits with the fact that anyone wanting an allotment in crazy UK unpredictable climate would not care about the colour of her socks. So sale price an added bonus.
Seem to be thick and warm. Haven’t tried them yet as it’s summer!
Good service and quick delivery. The goods were just as described
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Have had other items from them previously, recommend them.
Excellent service, as always & great quality products, especially for motorcycling.
Great Products and customer service
Reliable, fast service. Great products.
I am a keen motorcyclist and EDZ provide fantastic clothing. The woollen underwear is a must for continental touring 3 shirts 3 pairs of underwear and that's you for the week absolutely essential kit.
Really like EDZ products & prices seem very reasonable to me.
Fast service and quality products
Fast and efficient dispatch of quality 100% Merino product at a competitive price
Excellent product and service
This 200g merino wool T shirt is well made, with stiching lines that make it a sporty T shirt on it's own but ideal under shirt as a vest.
It wicks away sweat perfectly and can be hand washed with soap and dried in 20 mins.! - perfect for camping or hung over the handle bars when cycling ( use a couple of pegs ! )
But, because Cyclist need to wear florescent jackets it can actually be too warm, I would love to order the same thing, but in a lighter weight, 150g and maybe a longer rear back because it rides up when leaning over cycling.
Unlike so many other manufacturers, it just has one unobtrustive, simple logo - so you don't feel like a pratt.
I have used another supplier for my merino wool items in the past but their prices have rocketed. They have stopped their simple range ( which had 200g, 150g and 100g vests ) and started 'designer' clothing.
I recommend that you choose the size ABOVE your normal chest size. it is designed quite a tight fit, especially the collar.

Good, simple design.
Expensive but excellent quality; value for money compared to competators.

Jedi Dave. Oxford. Electric biker, skier, camper,
EDZ is a small company with a large commitment. They obviously care about quality because goods I have received have always been perfect.
Good quality products, easy to wear and very comfortable
Very nice fleece, replacement for same edz fleece I bought at the Edinburgh motorcycle show about 7 years ago. Looks like similar quality to the old fleece, nice and light warm and comfortable with a luxurious feel. If I leave it lying on the bed one of the cats usually curl up and go to sleep on it. The zip went on the old one.
Great my hubby’s birthday pressi he loves it
They arrived promptly and were well packaged.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,369 reviews