EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Finally! A pair of gloves that are warm but are actually great touchscreen that do work! Very pleased thank you!
These socks are excellent. I have had the shorter ones before and these are just as comfortable and effective. As usual from EDZ they arrived quickly.
Great communication ... delivery was delayed due to Christmas and Covid restrictions. Swift response when I queried. Offered me return option if I needed - I didn't, I waited.
See comments below
Great product and super service. Will definitely use EDZ again. Thankyou.
Almost identical to the pure new wool vests I used to get from Italy- excellent quality !!
I am very happy with these gloves. They are good quality and reasonably priced. Perfect for reading indoors if you don’t want to put the heating on.
Really good product and great service. Very happy.
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of woollen gloves. They are a good quality and warm. They were quickly delivered.
Excellent. Delivery was very speedy - couldn't fault anything.
They are great and they really do keep you warm. Definitely will be buying more.
My daughter's are very happy with the gloves we bought. The service received was great.
Good quality and quick delivery Thank you
Arrived in time for the cold snap and gives me the extra face warmth
Great product
This is the second pair of these cosy fingerless gloves I’ve bought from EDZ. Lovely & soft and warm. Great to wear when you need that extra dexterity without having to mess around removing full-fingered gloves. Available in a nice range of colours too.
Just what I needed to keep my hands warm
Easy purchase online
Excellent product and very prompt delivery - great company 🙂
I wanted a base layer to wear under Shirts that would not show at the neck or Show through the Shirt Fabric. This base layer is off white warm and comfortable to wear. Excellent quality and value.
Does what it says on the label - fits well and is keeping the cold air out.
Wry pleased with the service provided and the quality of the garments. Will definitely be a returning customer.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,731 reviews