EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
I bought a tee shirt and a long sleeve top to wear as a base layer on the motorbike. Very comfortable warm but keep you cool at the same time. Merino wool is expensive but worth every penny.......,
as usual the product was well wrapped, arrived very quickly and was just as advertised
The jacket is very warm and I am happy with this item.
Super fast delivery and really good customer service when I needed to change the size of one of the items I ordered.
Love them, no problem ordering them. They don't take long in arriving and very comfortable. A good choice.
Bought the fingerless gloves for dog walking and general hill use. Ideal “just in case” item that slips in pocket and makes a difference on cold says. Service from EDZ was excellent.
Good quality products,the sick are comfy and warm.delivery was fast
Really good company quality is brilliant.
I recently had contact with EDZ regarding sizing and availability. The customer service was superb and I reccomend this company without reservation. A big thanks to the staff for the way they dealt with me. I wish more companies were like this.
Super fast delivery
Customer service and communication has always been excellent . Great products that serve across all outdoor activity including motorcycling , walking and camping
Excellent service as usual. The tubes are very comfortable and very practical particularly in these Covid times.
Bought this for my father - he loves the feel and fit .
Great service and excellent product. Feel merino wool only product that actually wicks away perspiration effectively.
Very speedy and efficient service, and the product was exactly as advertised.
Good company using substainable components and producing high quality items.
As a Blood Bike volunteer, I ride in all weather and the EDZ kit has been a life saver for me over the last 10 years. Good service too!
My husband was very pleased to have a replacement top for one that he'd had for many years, still the same high quality.
I have been using EDZ kit for over 15 years. Their Merino socks are outstanding, particularly for walking or motorcycling keeping your feet warm and dry. They also last a long time so represent good value for money. I have also bought a number of merino t-shirts and layers - all of which have been outstanding. I am a big fan, with good reason.
Excellent, good value socks & excellenmt service.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,988 reviews