EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Very cool 😎, gentle on the skin, perfect for a multitude of uses.
A really great buy.
Walking socks - size 13 which fit perfectly, very comfortable.

Easy ordering, prompt delivery.

Would order from this firm again.
The products I bought are excellent quality and the service I received was quick and efficient. Thank you EDZ
Really great products and super fast service
When in need of more thermal clothing, I will be looking to purchase from EDZ again. I bought two pairs of thermal fingerless gloves as a present for someone, and the service was great. I was kept informed via email about my purchase, and received the gloves pretty quickly. The correspondence was always polite and courteous.
Very fast and efficient service.
Great company. Straightforward no nonsense and well made kit that does it's job.
Efficient, speedy, good value, quality product so I've reordered.
I have been using edz garments for approximately 15 years now,the quality has been consistently good. Would recommend to anyone.
Bought these as they were an absolute bargain tbh. They fit well are comfy and wash well too. If like my other merino socks they last for years then I will be more than happy. The company was a pleasure to deal with too so give them a try and support small British companies as they need it more than ever now.
These merino T-Shirts are gapped at wicking and keep your body temperature. Colour and fit all good and delivery as stated. My only request would be for a greater selection of brighter colours.
Excellent service. Website easy to use. Delivery faster than I could have hoped for ( and at a fair price - other bigger suppliers please take note!). Glad to be a customer.
Easy website to navigate and ordering process have used EDZ several times and will continue to do so
Great product & cannot fault the service
An excellent merino polo shirt, well made and well styled at a reasonable price. Happy with EDZ's service and would recommend them without hesitation.
Brilliant stuff. Feels great out on the fells. And you can literally wear it for days!
Bought two of these items. Very prompt delivery. The masks themselves are very soft and comfortable and I much prefer them to a standard disposable mask. Very very pleased with my purchase.
The service received was really good and the quality of the product was Brilliant.

I will definitely use them for more clothing for my business as the merino products supplied were excellent quality.

Malmow Landscaping & Plant Hire
A good warm fit under motorbike gloves
Very good quality gear delivered swiftly and reliably.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,369 reviews