EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Excellent products and excellent service!!. Purchased quite a few items now and have been very happy with all the products bought.
Excellent products and super fast delivery
Service, and quality of the goods equally the same - excellent!
Very pleased with the EDZ Merino Wool Thermal Beanie Hat. It's an all weather hat that suits me fine.
EDZ customer service is excellent and Claire is super efficient and friendly, when I made a mistake with sizing the clothes were swapped and sent back to me within 2 days!
Lost count how many EDZ products I've had over the years very good quality hence why I return and as always a very friendly and efficient service.
As described and enable me to keep writing and typing when my hands need warming up.
This is my first purchase from EDZ, and turnaround for my order was impressively quick - I got a text msg in less than an hour telling me it was on its way. This beanie hat is really good - a really good fit, really soft and warm wool, and well-made. Excellent.
I saw your advert in a copy of the Cyclist I picked up last month. The advert for gloves caught my eye and yes, I needed a pair. I ordered a pair, the website for 'edz' was easy to use and, low and behold, they arrived in a neat package 48hours later. Excellent service, rapid, trouble-free delivery and the gloves are very nice - comfortable, good-fitting and neat. I'm impressed!
A great product! Very effective as a base layer. Very comfortable to wear. Screws up into a very small ball.
Excellent support received.
First purchase, with no problems and rapid turnaround.
Product arrived quicker than expected and was of great quality. Should last many years.
This is my fourth EDZ top and I am very happy with how they have kept me warm as I’m a motorcyclist they are much needed if there was any room for improvement it would be better zips and thumb holes on all long sleeved tops šŸ‘
Good service fast delivery
Great service. Great product. I'm about to order more.
Bought as a present, they are certainly getting their wear out of it, love it!
Good value and nice to wear without itching and good wicking properties, initially maybe not as warm as polyester but doesn't hold body moisture and doesn't smell. I have worn them for a week's bike tour with no issues. I have a dozen base layers of all kinds but will only use merino wool from now on.
Good product. Good service. Repeat purchase says it all.
Unable to fault either product or custoner service. Just what the doctor ordered post Brexit and pandemic
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,946 reviews