EDZ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EDZ
"Excellent service! Thank you!"
"excellent product highly recommended"
"Very quick service recieved my items within two days"
"Excellent website; prompt service and delivery + free postage! What more could you ask for?"
"Great material but VERY loose, pretty poor design/cut imo."
"In my work as a volunteer Blood Biker, I use and rely on EDZ socks & base layers. Products are excellent and service always rapid and good."
"Very prompt service. I bought the item to wear when cycling and on my motorcycle . The top is nice and warm, but feels a little ‘itchy’, which may just be me. I now wear a thin wicking t-shirt underneath, which works well. The top has thumb holes, I found the seams round the thumb holes to irritate whilst riding cycle or motorcycle. I therefore fold back the wrists of the top. A good product, just a shame it is made in China, rather than the UK."
"Good quality kit at reasonable prices; and prompt deliveries. Cannot fault them."
"Prompt delivery and updates on purchase"
"Really good quality excellent fit and fast delivery. Im pleased i bought these."
"I have been using EDZ for a long time as I love the quality of their merino base clothing which is soft, comfortable and hard wearing. They are also a lovely company in that they are very small and friendly. They responded immediately to help when I had a problem and I can really recommend them."
"Perfect fit an excellent quality! Many thanks"
"EDZ's merino vests are unique. I have been wearing the short sleeve version year round for many years. I am looking forward to more years with my latest purchases. Thank you EDZ !"
"Beautiful cheerful red and warm fingerless mitts. Good value too."
"Like all the other EDZ Merino Wool gear I've also shelled out for, these Boxer Shorts share the same amazing qualities. They're nicely tailored and provide extremely comfortable support where needed, You really don't need to know how long I've discovered a pair can be worn before needing a change but suffice to say that even after an extended wild camping trip, the nether regions remained as fresh as a daisy for far longer than I could ever have hoped for. Well worth the money and strongly recommended. Too much information??"
"The gloves I bought for my wife were delivered quickly and, for someone who finds it difficult to put her mobile phone down, she loves the fact she can use her phone with gloves on !"
"Quick delivery easy purchase"
"Good but disappointed with the product"
"I was sad when my local EDZ shop in Keswick closed. Luckily their mail order system offers very quick delivery and, as always, their clothing is excellent quality and value for money."
"fantastic service from start to finish"
EDZ is rated 4.87 based on 425 reviews