EDZ Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EDZ
"I love this top. Excellent quality , delivery was very quick too thank you."
"Just what I wanted Thank you"
"Delivered on time and via a respectable parcel service."
"Always great in every way but please: can you re-introduce turquoise, green and more exciting colours? I miss them!"
"Seems a well made glove, ideal as a liner for thicker mitts, very quick service and good price"
"Very straight forward transaction"
"very comfy and seems to keep me feeling more fresh smelling on a hot day. I bought 5 pairs and may buy more if they're as good as they seem. You have to be careful to not wash them hotter than 30ºc though."
"quick service and item arrived promptly."
"Does the job pretty well. Avoids getting hair ripped be the helmet liner, also makes the helmet much more secure to the head."
"Excellent product (if it works as stated) on first impressions it’s well made and thin enough to fit inside trainers. I’m an avid EDZ fan and use most of there base/mid layers and if these socks perform like there other socks, but I can’t say how good they are until tested in the wet."
"I had read of EDZ and liked that you are UK based and sell direct, even through such as Amazon and Ebay."
"Fast service top quality stuff. Have bought a few times now & will not hesitate to buy from EDZ again"
"So pleased have just ordered two more."
"Great selection of clothes, ideal for wearing under my motorbike gear. The merino garments are good value. Free P&P and very quick delivery. I'm pleased to support a Cumbrian company."
"Quick delivery - all contact with company smooth and efficient. Website is straightforward."
"Quality product as described."
"very prompt service"
"Two, all round, trouble free purchases which arriving very quickly."
"Product is exactly as described and delivery was super fast. Exactly what you want when ordering online"
"good quality for the price delivered on time all good"
EDZ is rated 4.89 based on 339 reviews