EDZ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EDZ
"item delivered swiftly and well packaged."
"Great website, competitive pricing, great products, easy ordering & quick delivery"
"Very efficient service and nice packaging"
"Prompt despatch and well packaged. I have used EDZ before so when I needed anew base layer I knew where to go. The new style long sleeved crew neck top is lovely and warm as well as soft and comfy."
"Super happy. Quality is great,"
"This is an excellent merino t-shirt that represents great value for money. I'm not a great fan of the logo on the chest and the sleeves are a bit baggy for my taste (and I have sizeable arms) - but these are very minor negatives. I've had another one of these for over a year and it still looks and performs as new. Overall, highly recommended."
"Very fast, no nonsense, shipping."
"Excellent fit and great quality"
"Excellent piece of kit,highly recommended it."
"2nd pair in 20 years excellent quality and service thank you."
"Unfortunately my most recent order of three pairs of 9-11 standard socks was disappointing. The socks were very tight on my size 9 foot and were short in length. They were embroidered 9-11, but they fitted my partner size 7 comfortably! So she got them donated to her! There is no way these socks would have fitted up to size 11, as they were stretching to max on me as a 9, and were uncomfortably tight! What has happened? Is the batch sized up wrong?!"
"Fast, no-nonsense service."
"I love this wool beanie and had a very positive shopping experience with EDZ. The beanie is warm, soft, fits well and is very reasonably priced! It arrived quickly. Will definitely be buying from EDZ again! A very happy customer"
"Fantastic socks, even better when they are half price."
"Yet again excellent customer service."
"Great products. Super service. Happy days!"
"Pretty much since it's introduction, I always carry an EDZ Innershell. It fits in your pocket or takes up no space in a tank bag but can be lifesaver if the weather turns and temperatures drop. Don't leave home without one!"
"Bought these after reading some reviews, excellent socks even when wet, will definitely buy more when needed."
"Very easy to place an order. The goods were recieved within 2 days and very good quality. Excellent service will use EDZ again"
"Needing a merino liner glove, knitted and without seams to replace some worn out ones, I looked around and decided to purchase directly from EDZ themselves. I was in between sizes and so contacted customer services for advice on which size to order. The ordered items arrived promptly and are just right. I would have no hesitation in ordering from EDZ again."
EDZ is rated 4.88 based on 590 reviews