EDZ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EDZ
Robert Barker
Verified Buyer
"I have been using EDZ under jacket gear/balaclava's for along time and they've always performed very well, recent trip in heat no problem (use the long sleeve version), very pleased with EDZ delivery highly recommended"
Posted 1 hour ago
Stephen Trahair
Verified Buyer
"Delivered promptly, and an excellent product!"
Sam Liggat
Verified Buyer
"Great shop, quick delivery and regular sales :)"
Sharon Freeland
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased, good fit. I'm looking forward to going walking in it"
Barbara Salmon
Verified Buyer
"I purchased Marino wool running/trainer socks. I have a bunion which hurts after walking about 2.5k. The woolly socks were really comfortable, handing sweat and preventing chafing."
Paul Walker
Verified Buyer
"Vary fast delivery, easy to order and well packaged."
Keith Parks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent top for motorcycling. A great price for a quality merino long sleve zlp neck top, and quick delivery"
James Smith
"So Comfortable"
"service very good fit perfect"
"I am pleased to wear your shirt, and I will be happy in the future to order a few more shirts for the cold season"
David Bethell
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to navigate, with good quality items at a fair price. Also excellent customer service."
"EDZ Motorcycle baselayers. Separate leggings and top are ideal under a ventilated textile suit in hot weather. Very comfortable and not at all “Clammy” or clingy!"
Emily Taplin
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the socks online and received them in good time. Very good service."
Stuart Bryant
Verified Buyer
"the socks are good but the size was not as claimed i am a size 10.5 and the large are supposed to fit up to a 11 but were too small [i do have broad feet] they are a struggle to put on and then come down as they dont properly come to the ankle area if you are a size 9 they might be fine"
David Masefield
Verified Buyer
"The fit is very good. And more important to me as I have sensitive skin. The meteral is very comfortable..."
Peter Weighand
Verified Buyer
"Good product and very prompt service and delivery. spot on really."
Dale Swinburn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality garment and quick dispatch."
"Super quick delivery... and I live in the highlands! Great returns policy !"
John Ramwell
Verified Buyer
"I am a merino fan for fellwalking and motorcycling. EDZ have great products at a good price with quick delivery. I like to buy goods from my home county of Cumbria."
John Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Great company to deal with - ordered on a Monday, delivered on a Wednesday but realised the size was wrong. I needed the item for the weekend and they agreed to send me a smaller size even before I'd sent the old one back. Most impressed, and good quality too!"
EDZ is rated 4.86 based on 254 reviews