EDZ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EDZ
customer service
"Sensibly priced and easy to use. Quality items."
"‘Love that it’s 100% wool, also love the denim blue"
"So far impressed with the products, quick delivery to Germany."
"The shirt was delivered as arranged. I can't review the shirt as I haven't worn it yet. It looks fine, and fits well."
"First class service from EDZ. I have come to expect nothing less! Pleasure to buy from EDZ."
"Good quality products so far"
"Merino vest top bought as a base layer for use whilst boating. Excellent quality and fit. Washed well and I would recommend to others"
"Very high quality jacket. I have purchased several items of clothing from EDZ and used them almost on a daily basis. I find that they are long lasting and hold their shape well, the zips are still working perfectly despite heavy usage. I made a mistake with ordering the wrong size with my last purchase of a jacket, I made a quick phone call and my issue was dealt with efficiently by a friendly staff member, and a new jacket was sent out to me very quickly."
"Great product,great service,super fast delivery.Would highly recommend!"
"I have a couple of short-sleeved merino base layers and a couple of skull caps quality for the price cannot be faulted Great value"
"Very comfortable, doesn't frizz up my curly hair and it stays on my head without riding up"
"Brilliant service with excellent products"
"The customer service was excellent. I asked a question by email and it was answered promptly and accurately. Expected, but still impressed."
"A comfortable, quality item. As usual, EDZ provided a prompt and efficient service."
"Good service and products"
"Good quality. Prompt delivery."
"I bought these for my daughter who does a lot of trail running. She absolutely loves them! Even when her feet get wet these socks seem to keep her feet from getting cold. She wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Very pleased with fleece and delivery speed!"
"I have bought so many different products from Edz and have been over the moon with each purchase! Thanks so much 👌x"
"I am totally satisfied with these garments..Just what I need as weather starting to get cold. They are so lightweight too"
EDZ is rated 4.89 based on 810 reviews