EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Great product with great fit from Great Britain ! What else...!!!!!
Excellent product. Well made - and warm.
Excellent service and products from a small independent retailer.
Great firm to deal with product does exactly what it’s meant to do warm and breathable
Ideal base / mid layers with good fast, reliable delivery
Lovely lady I spoke to. Very honest and helpful. X
Good service
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. Over the years have got many items from you and have never been disappointed Great value for great products and friendly knowledgeable staff What’s not to love about them
Super quick delivery Easy online ordering
Ever since I converted from cotton to merino wool vests I have never looked backed. Equally effective at keeping me cool in Summer and as a lightweight warm base layer in Autumn / Winter. I wear the white vests under light coloured shirts and the black vest for dark shirts and polo shirts. These vests from EDZ are top quality and I would recommend them to anyone.
I bought a pair of socks online from EDZ. The proceeds was easy abs the price very reasonable.
The socks are great - bet comfortable and warm.
One of the best services I have received online from start to finish, product as described and excellent quality.
I’ll be back!! 😎
Top quality & comfort; responsibly sourced merino wool; great value; and British made. What else could I ask for?
EDZ is my go to place for my biker gear. Crash helmet liners, merino wool boot socks, underwear, and tops. Great for wicking away to stay dry and warm in winter and dry and cool in summer.
Pleased with the rapid service and glove liners I received from EDZ. Would use them again without hesitation.
I was looking for a thin fleece to wear under my motorcycle textile jacket when it gets a little colder. Something too thick is uncomfortable but this is great - just right. The fit is good. I have long arms so went for the XL. Its a tad bigger than I need around the body but the sleeve length is great.
I'm not posh or rich. No matter how good merino is I can't justify 100s of £s on it. I even pick EDZ stuff up on sale. The red two piece that I bought for my then 9 year old finally got too small. And then he broke his arm just now. So the XS vest was on sale. He is loving being back in Merino and as its a vest it's easy to get over his cast. Also my stuff is always when on sale. Base layers for fishing. When one came and it wasn't the same sporty type I was used to and had a small pull hole underarm. They sent me the non sale alternative for free. So as you can see, I will never go anywhere else. I just wish I could be a better customer.
Excellent service. Great value product as described 👍👍
I have previously purchased ladies and gents merino long sleeve and zip tops and found them to be good quality and value for money so purchased helmet hat gloves and neck tube for one of my sons. The look so good that I am going to buy more for my other son and husband.
The item came earlier than I expected which was great.The item was bought as a present.Perfect fit and really pleased with your efficient service
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,420 reviews