EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Bought the merino 200gm vest in black lovely quality and feel
Website easy to use and fast delivery of goods. Very pleased with EDZ service.
I have been asked to do a review on goods I have yet to receive on an order placed two weeks ago. So my rating is nil stars, though I had to give one star to post the review.
Lovely socks just as I expected together with pleasant and helpful service as always
That’s why no return as a customer
I was given an EDZ snood as a present and I found I was using it so much that I needed a second one. I have machine washed the first one several times already and it is as good as new. It can also serve as a face mask when needed. I would unhesitatingly recommend EDZ products (I also have a couple long sleeved t shirts).
Excellent products at a very sensible price. The balaclava is particularly good under the cycle helmet - comfortable, warming without making you too hot and it doesn't hamper my hearing at all, I can still hear the cars coming round the lanes. Delivery was first class, and it turned up the next day, despite caveats over potential Covid-linked delays.

Perfect service, will definitely use EDZ again, Malcolm Wilson, Dorset
Very pleased with receiving my liner gloves. They provide an added layer to my outer gloves and ensure my hands stay warm in these older months. I also like the feel of Merino wool on my hands. A very worthwhile purchase.
Very pleased with the service and quality of the hat I purchased. Merino Wool Thermal Beanie Hat.
Was informed there may be a delay with delivery due to Covid but it wasn't a problem.
Would recommend highly and will purchase other items from EDZ when needed.
Good to find clothing not made with synthetic materials, merino wool natural and soft.
Excellent service. items are always despatched quickly.
Fantastic gloves, great colour and lovely warm merino wool, despatched and received very quickly.
Very efficient delivery
Reliable and fast dispatch.
Gloves arrived quickly - San Merino wool - and are exactly as 'sized', and definitely give some warmth - thankyou.
Great product and great service👍
Amazing product (I have a few now!) Service from EDZ was excellent, my order arrived within 3 or 4 days.
Excellent service and quick dispatch for this order
Excellent product but would like greater selection of colours
Really good pair of socks,have kept my feet warm on walks and motorcycle rides on very cold days,also feel nice and cushioned.
Top company - really good stuff
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,742 reviews