EDZ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EDZ
"Very efficient to deal with and a great product. Will certainly use them again."
"Good quality, my husband loves his new top. Speedy delivery."
"just what I needed, thank you"
"Excellent value products. Easy to order and everything arrives when is should."
"Rapid dispatch, great communication and great prices. Always nice to support small British brands selling decent functional stuff."
"These are great ankle socks the merino padded soles cushion my walking I use them on motorcycle tours they dry quick and don’t smell like modern synthetic materials I will order them again when they’re worn out"
"Excellent after sales service, as the gloves were a bit to small I was offered a refund or exchanged for a bigger size,"
"they fit superbly and are very comfortable when I'm on my Seed Triple. Keeps all that should be kept in place - in place."
"Excellent service as always from edz"
"The order arrived in good time and the product is perfect."
"it's great. very good products"
"Superb recommend it 100%"
"Quick response to question. Fast delivery"
"High quality product at a competitive price. Got 10% off with BMC membership"
"I bought these socks which are of excellent quality, a good price and wash very well. They arrived very quickly and will become my go to socks"
"A good quality polo shirt-bought for my holiday in Spain and kept me cool in the 30+ heat."
"Great product. Delivered quickly (even to a foreign country)."
"Speedy delivery. T-shirt fabric feels lovely & I love the shade of the v-neck"
"Bought these for walking my dogs in the summer months. I'm diabetic so need to protect my feet. Lovely fit, nice and comfortable with added protection in the key areas. Wash up lovely too. So good, in fact, I bought two more pairs. Highly recommended"
"Excellent feel and fit"