EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Excellent service. Website easy to use. Delivery faster than I could have hoped for ( and at a fair price - other bigger suppliers please take note!). Glad to be a customer.
Easy website to navigate and ordering process have used EDZ several times and will continue to do so
Great product & cannot fault the service
An excellent merino polo shirt, well made and well styled at a reasonable price. Happy with EDZ's service and would recommend them without hesitation.
Brilliant stuff. Feels great out on the fells. And you can literally wear it for days!
Bought two of these items. Very prompt delivery. The masks themselves are very soft and comfortable and I much prefer them to a standard disposable mask. Very very pleased with my purchase.
The service received was really good and the quality of the product was Brilliant.

I will definitely use them for more clothing for my business as the merino products supplied were excellent quality.

Malmow Landscaping & Plant Hire
A good warm fit under motorbike gloves
Very good quality gear delivered swiftly and reliably.
My delivery arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with the product.
Great quality, soft, comfortable and look good.
I'm a fan of Marinowool products, will buy more when I have the money
Divinely comfortable. My intended purpose for them is for all day wearing working on my allotment. Great socks in hot or cold weather. Slightly crazy colour fits with the fact that anyone wanting an allotment in crazy UK unpredictable climate would not care about the colour of her socks. So sale price an added bonus.
Seem to be thick and warm. Haven’t tried them yet as it’s summer!
Good service and quick delivery. The goods were just as described
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Have had other items from them previously, recommend them.
Excellent service, as always & great quality products, especially for motorcycling.
Great Products and customer service
Reliable, fast service. Great products.
I am a keen motorcyclist and EDZ provide fantastic clothing. The woollen underwear is a must for continental touring 3 shirts 3 pairs of underwear and that's you for the week absolutely essential kit.
Really like EDZ products & prices seem very reasonable to me.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,338 reviews