EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Haven't had chance to use them yet, maybe this week on Pennines, service was spot on
Delivered on time, packaged well.
I’ve bought a number of underwear garments from EDZ but many more neck tubes. Great colours and different weights for different seasons. Can’t prize them highly enough.
I now have 4 pairs of these socks. They are by far the best walking socks I have bought for a long time. They are comfy and a nice snug fit. They are warm in winter and in summer never feel too hot or sweaty. On several occasions I have worn them on back to back walls without washing in between and they still felt fresh on.
Excellent
Very good assortment of products and very quick delivery. The waterproof socks are just excellent and keep me dry whilst getting in and out of my kayak. Thank you EDZ for your excellent service.
Really pleased with the item. Great support re choosing the right size and item. Really quick delivery. Good experience.
Fantastic quality Merino products, highly recommended, I use mine mainly for motorcycling, MTB and walking. Super comfortable and very versatile. All backed up with great customer service.
Lost my layer for my motorbike. I was gutted. Best wind proof undergarment ive owned
Very pleased with my merino wool base layer top. I will definitely get more.
Excellent
Excellent quality socks, prompt delivery and no hassle exchange when wrong size ordered. Would definitely buy again.
I placed the order online and it was delivered promptly. Very pleased with the service.
Have started using instead of well known brands and quality outstanding. Daughter got me the the boxers and really lasted so though I’d try t shirts andsocks
always buy these absolutely brilliant comfy and good value
Thank you EDZ ... I received the order ... everything is fine .. I will be with you to place orders in the future
Lovely green tube, light weight and comfortable, used for motorbike and general use, well made, very happy with it
Product as described, size as described, and at a very good price, quickly delivered
Excellent comfy socks first class product
I have know of and used EDZ for many years, the products are in my eyes the best as is the customer service. To any chefs that ride motorcycles use the base layers when working in the kitchen you will not be disappointed. That painful issue many of us get due to the heat! these base layers stop that. I have 3 on rotation always use them for work every day for 2 years. Just amazing. Thank you to the team at EDZ for great products and service.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 2,146 reviews