Edmonds Jewellers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Edmonds Jewellers

How would you rate Edmonds Jewellers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Edmonds Jewellers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Rubbish, ordered item on Friday 3.27pm paying £5.99 for 'Guaranteed next day 1pm delivery' and didn’t receive until Tuesday. Edmonds claim I should have ordered before 3pm which is not clear and will not refund. I could maybe understand if it had come Monday however their website should say 'next working day' not next day. If you need to read a websites T&C's then they are not worth buying from. The customer is always right unless you buy from Edmonds."
Edmonds Jewellers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews