Edinburgh Watch Company Reviews

Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 21st April 2021
James McPherson
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Desmond Donkor
Jonathan made the process of buying my watch very easy. After speaking to him on the phone he made the whole process easy. Nice little touches when the watch was delivered, very personal. I hope to do more business with Jonathan in the future, thanks again.
I recently purchased a Rolex Explorer 11 from the EWC and I have to confirm that the service I received from Jonathan was excellent. He was very professional and kept me informed throughout the buying process. I will certainly contact him again when I purchase my next watch.
I have recently bought a watch from Edinburgh Watch Company and found Jonathan friendly and a expert in his field nothing was to much trouble from start to finish
I have just had the immense pleasure of buying myself a rolex 116900 from Jonathan at watches of Edinburgh,And to say i enjoyed the experience would be an understatement. Right from the first phone call,Yes i was speaking to the main man,He was so down to earth,And answered every question i asked very professionally,When I arrived to pick up the watch i was met by Jonathan and he presented the watch to me,It was as new just like he said,He sized the bracelet to a perfect fit,He even presented me with a skip hat,Face mask,and a stunning polishing cloth,All presented in a lovely logo bag. I would give his service a massive 10,Im pretty sure this will not be the last time we do business.
I recently purchased an tutor black bay harrods edition and am absolutely delighted with it. Jonathan gives fantastic customer experience, is very knowledgeable, genuine and professional. Thank you for top class service.
I am very impressed with Jonathan, his response, honesty, professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. He went the extra mile to make sure he accommodated my requirements and made the whole process an enjoyable experience. I could not have asked for more. An excellent watch and I highly recommend EWC.
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
I met Jonathon the owner for the first time and found him to be an absolute gentleman, no pressure whatsoever into buying a watch he gave the full history and all the paper work and answered any questions I had regarding the watch which was a lovely “Kermit”, a friend who knows his watches said it would certainly be one of the best he has ever seen and had no work done whatsoever. The watch looked as new as you could probably get. Not only would I recommend the Edinburgh Watch Company I would certainly purchase any future watches I may want. Kind regards and all the best to a lovely and genuine businessman Mr Johnathan Gilbert. Mike Keane
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. I purchased an immaculate Tudor Harrods from Jonathan which was as described, I am absolutely delighted with it. I would not hesitate in recommending Jonathon and the EWC
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Dealing with Johnathan was a fantastic experience, he is a true gent who makes buying or selling a watch a complete pleasure.
Excellent customer service and knowledge of brand/product. Seamless and quick transaction. Professional and courteous, so would highly recommend dealing with Jonathan and I will be a returning costumer in the very near future. Paul J Ritchie
I can highly recommend Jonathan at The Edinburgh Watch Company. Not only was the watch I bought in mint condition, he was professional, friendly and very efficient. The whole process, from my first contact to securing the delivery of the watch was only 2-3 days. I am sure I will be buying from The Edinburgh Watch Company again.
I purchased a Yachtmaster from Jonathan at Edinburgh Watch Company in June and have had an excellent experience. From the initial call, the speed of responses, the transparency of the conversations to the aftercare, I have no complaints. When we met to pick up the Yachtmaster, I was wearing an Omega Seamaster, which had a faulty bezel. Jonathan took this away and returned it to me fixed within one week by an Omega approved dealer, which would have been 3-4 months if it was sent to Omega directly. I can't fault the service at all, and will be using Jonathan for purchasing all of my watches moving forward.
Have purchased on more than one occasion from Jonathon @EWC and never been disappointed. Superb service and items always as described, just perfect! Would not hesitate to recommend, thanks again, MM.
Can’t praise the EWC highly enough. Seriously professional - they do their due diligence so you are buying sound pieces at sensible prices. Jonathan is a pleasure to deal with. A proper outfit - can’t recommend them highly enough,
I have never been more impressed with the customer service I received from Jonathon. Great service, great contact, great delivery great watch I will be back in touch with Jonathan when I get another itch
Just as expected, excellent buying experience! Watch came next day in mint condition exactly as described. Thank You Jonathan I'm loving the watch! (Datejust 41, Jubilee, Blue Dial).
Excellent service as expected from Jonathan. Great to meet up chat watches and receive my new timepiece. He took time to make sure the fit was perfect and I love it. Wouldn’t hesitate about purchasing from again. 5 Stars
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Really listened to my thoughts and helped make the best choice for me. Prompt and great service. Plan to use him when I get that "itch" again.
Excellent buying experience from start to finish. I was looked after and everything was done perfectly and professionally. Love the watch and would highly recommend Edinburgh Watch Company.
A very pleasant buying experience with Jonathan. Professional, yet easy, welcoming and personal, with full care and attention to all the relevant details, including warranty, time setting and bracelet sizing. Would highly recommend.
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 25th May 2021