Edinburgh Watch Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Watch Company
Stephen
"Several characteristics jumped out at me when dealing with Johathan (proprietor at EWC). I was searching for a discontinued Yachtmaster size for my wife and seen one when coming across one of his reviews on Youtube. EWC web site was clear and video helped confirm the watches suitability. Buying online of expensive timepieces is not to be taken lightly. Fortunately we were were within driving distance and I opted to view in person. Jonathan was a delight to deal with, very accommodating and willingly met up to suit my particular needs just before Christmas holidays. Meeting Jonathan at a local hotel he secured a private lounge which was nice as I was with wife and 2 children. He took the time to show us several timepieces I had inquired about and over a coffee we concluded our purchase smoothly and in comfort of the Yachtmaster. The watch itself was as described (if not better). A warm and relaxing experience and would recommend meeting Jonathan if its with your scope. Otherwise I have no reservation in validating EWC as a trusted company you can purchase from. Thanks again Jonathan and I wish you every success in your business."
"Transaction was conducted in a professional and friendly manner, a prompt response to my emails was appreciated, the watch purchased was as described and I would have no hesitation in recommending EWC."
"Very fast response times regarding questions. Brilliant all round service from start to finish. Would 110% recommend Edinburugh watch company to anybody who's after a watch!"
Simon Shear
Verified Buyer
"Jonathan offers a very personal service which is sadly lacking elsewhere in today’s way of life when purchasing from basics to luxury brands or goods His knowledge is excellent and he has great social skills and patience He will give you guidance if you feel your knowledge is lacking in his field and sales of watch retailing For me personally he connects with you and made me feel valued and the desire to use his company again I would have no hesitation in doing more business with him and feel very confident buying watches from his firm Edinburgh Watch’s and find him a very trustworthy individual together with excellence with the watch brand he supplies He is obviously in business to make a profit but is not pushy or pressuring which says so much and he is more concerned with your satisfaction rather than financial gain or making a sale You won’t be disappointed and I will use him for repeat sales Five Stars ***** Thank you Jonathan Best wishes Simon..."
"Johnathan is a genuine , trustworthy gentleman who made purchasing my watch a absolute pleasure, his knowledge and hospitality is second to none ! I will not hesitate in recommending Edinburgh Watch Company , thank you once again Johnathan."
"Great website with accurate descriptions. Excellent customer service from Jonathan. Competitive process and good product quality. I would not hesitate to recommend an online transaction with Jonathan."
Thank you very much for your valued feedback. We hope you enjoy your new watch
Graham Deans
Verified Buyer
"First class service from initial contact to the watch arriving. Jonathan goes the extra mile ensuring the customer comes first. Having purchased many watches over the years this has been the easiest and most pleasant experience. Highly recommended and will defiantly be using his service again."
Graham. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It was a pleasure dealing with you, Jonathan
"From start to finish Jonathan's service and attention to detail was second to none. My watch arrived safely just as he said it would. I have no hesitation in recommending Edinburgh Watch Company. If they have a watch you love then go ahead and buy it!"
Many thanks Ruth for sharing your experience. So pleased to read that it was a successful purchase for you. Jonathan
Carmen Harrold
Verified Buyer
"Edinburgh Watch Company give a first class service and extremely nice people to deal with. Watch arrived when expected and as expected which is a rare thing now a days from some companies. Would not hesitate to recommend to others and definitely will be back to them again"
Euan Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"A very good experience. Jonathan is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the watches he sells. You get to see the watch up close in a relaxed no pressure environment. As for the watch itself a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39mm, it was exactly as described in mint condition at a very good price . If you are looking for a quality watch I would definitely check out the Edinburgh Watch Company first."
David Knight
Verified Buyer
"What a pleasure to meet Jonathan recently. He's a true gent who is totally professional, knowledgeable and considerate in his clients requirements. I am most pleased with the Rolex Deep Sea Blue purchased from the Company and would have no hesitation in contacting Jonathan again for further purchases. Many thanks Jonathan, brilliant service."
David Wong
Verified Buyer
"Jonathan is a very nice person to deal with. He has good knowledge on watches. Unlike most of other online stores. Jonathan deal with every customer personally. A nice warm personal touch we missed nowadays in the UK."
"The Edinburgh Watch Company Jonathan provides a bespoke service and has the finest collection of luxury timepieces available . His Knowledge and attention to detail made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. Kind Regards Gary."
Grant Henderson
Verified Buyer
"I found Jonathan to have a vast knowledge of his watches and a real passion for the subject. Would have no hesitation recommending you purchase your next watch from Edinburgh Watch Company."
Brian Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Dealing with jonathan proved to be pleasant and problem free, he being friendly and helpful. The watch is as described, and I am very pleases with it, and i can heartily recommend Edinburgh Watch Company. Brian. Epsom"
Andrew Neenan
Verified Buyer
"I met Johnathan a couple of times and took the plunge on a beautiful ‘Batman’ His knowledge of the watches he presented me with was first class, you can see this isntjust a job to him. No pressure sales involved whatsoever. When I buy my next watch, it’ll be from EWC. They made it easy, straightforward and hassle free. Thanks and definitely keep up the good work."
"Very personal and accurate description of watch. Seamless from start to finish. Would have no hesitation in recommending or using again. Thanks Phil"
Garry Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"A 1st class bespoke service from start to finish. Would highly recommend. I will definitely use The Edinburgh Watch Company again in the future."
"Great service, helpful staff excellent buying experience, felt safe and comfortable from start to finish."
Anthony Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Very attentive service and product as described."
Robert Carroll
Verified Buyer
"Well what can I say about Johnathon and the watches that he sells, I could not give him a high enough score to tell you how great he was with all the help that I had, the packing that it arrived to me in was excellent, the watch was superb and all the help that Johnathon gave me was so 1st class. If anybody is thinking of buying a watch the advice I give you would be to buy from him, he truly is an amazingly lovely guy, he is very patient as I kept changing my mind because it was a present for my husband and it had to be perfect which it is so thank you for that and sorry lol. Johnathons knowledge on all the watches that he sells is exponentially outstanding and he is a true gentleman to boot, I am also extremely happy with the watch that he helped me to choose, my husband is also extremely happy with the purchase that I made. Without going on and summoning it up you is if you want a watch buy from Johnathon you will not go wrong and you will also be extremely happy by going to him. Thank you so so much Johnathon and the next watch I buy will be for me from you. A 5 star chap."
Tony Morris
Verified Buyer
"I would like to tell you about my dealings with edinburgh watch company.but it would take too long to express the sincerity of jonathan gilbert, in a word . Excellant. Buying a luxury watch on line can be concerning for anyone but in the hands of jonathan you will find it stress free and a pleasure to do business with him. Thanks i would not hesitate to buy again. Tony Morris"
Edinburgh Watch Company is rated 5.00 based on 157 reviews