Edinburgh Watch Company Reviews

Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Robert Bird
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Robert Bird
It was a pleasure dealing with Jonathan. We talked about watches and cars, which we both have a passion. I look forward to my next purchase from the Edinburgh Watch Company.
“Whole experience was great spoke to Jonathan at length and his knowledge, diligence on his purchase of the watch was reflected in the unworn Rolex Sea Dweller Watch that arrived exactly when promised. Jonathan went to the trouble of recording a short video to display the watch In great detail. I would not hesitate to recommend Edinburgh Watch Company to anyone in the market for a quality timepiece.
Recently bought a watch from Jonathan. He was very courteous and professional throughout the whole process and a nice guy to do business with. Thoroughly recommended.
I had a great experience buying from Jonathan. He was helpful and friendly at every stage of the process. My fiance LOVES her new watch and I am extremely satisfied with the pricing and service.
Well where to start. The full process of buying my watch from start to finish was an absolute delightful experience which was well welcomed during these hard times. Jonathan was very knowledgable in his field of expertise. He also helped me in giving me advice regarding cars. The watch price was very competitive and arrived on time, securely and in mint condition as described. The follow up service was also great with Jonathan checking I was happy with the watch and everything was ok. This place ticks all the boxes and I certainly will be returning in the future. Top business and even more of a Top bloke A++++
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Thrilled with whole experience. Watch arrived exactly when promised and is exactly as described and is as envisaged. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Edinburgh Watch Company to anyone in the market for a quality timepiece.
Thank you very much Craig. So pleased to read that this has been a great purchasing experience for you and I very much appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback
I can honestly say that dealing with Jonathan, was an absolute pleasure..
And would have no hesitation at all, in purchasing another luxury watch from the Edinburgh Watch Company, fantastic customer service!!!!!
Hi Dean Thank you very much for your kind words. All the best Jonathan
Professional trustworthy. I was very confident in my watch purchase
Hello Terence. So pleased the Tudor has been a successful purchase for you. Thank you again for your valued business. Regards Jonathan
My experience was fantastic from beginning to end with a professional and personal approach from Jonathan. Having not met him in person I had to put my trust in him and am glad I did. I would be happy to recommend Jonathan. I plan on returning for future purchases.
Dear Robin I very much appreciate your kind words and the trust you put in me and my company. Kindest regards Jonathan
Fantastic service & attentiveness from beginning to end.
Jonathan is such a pleasant guy to deal with and is always at the end of the phone to assist.
I would recommend EWC to anyone without hesitation.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. All the best Jonathan
I recently purchased a Rolex GMT Master 2 from The Edinburgh Watch Co., and more specifically from Jonathan. I waited some time to not only find the right watch, but also the right seller.

Jonathan is first class. He called me personally to answer my enquiry and we discussed the watch and my general needs, and he then followed this up with pictures and a personal video of the item too.

After going ahead with the purchase the watch arrived exactly as described the next day and Jonathan called again to make sure I was happy with everything and talk me through some of the finer point of adjusting the strap and making sure the fit was perfect.

His reviews and online interviews speak for themselves and I can not recommend Jonathan highly enough. In an industry where it is sadly not uncommon for buyers to be taken advantage of, you can rest assured Jonathan is as authentic and impressive as the watches he sells.
Dear John My sincere thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with our community to which I am sure your comments will be helpful to others. It was a pleasure dealing with you too! Jonathan
First class service, purchased a beautiful Rolex datejust , spoke with Jonathan about the watch prior to purchase.
He was very knowledgable and explained everything in a clear and concise manner and oozed a real passion for watches
Watch arrived within 24hrs , stunning and perfect condition as per our conversation.
If you want excellent service , quality and friendly service .
Forget the rest stick with the best EWC.
Thanks Jonathan
Hello Stuart. We very much appreciate your fantastic feedback and are so pleased it has been a successful purchase for you. All the best Jonathan
A very pleasant buying experience. Johnathon has been very honest, helpful and considerate as I purchaesd my first true luxury watch. Am now the owner of a beautiful timepiece. Thanyou so much.
Edinburgh Watch Company 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great photo Roger. Thank you for sharing this along with your kind feedback
100% Completely Satisfied. A Trusted Dealer endorsed by Paul Thorpe says it all.
Dear Andrew Many thanks for your kind comments. Kindest regards Jonathan
Excellent service and a nice guy to deal with
Dear Damien Many thanks for your kind comments and really pleased you were delighted with our service.
Excellent
Thank you very much for your feedback Urvesh.
Fantastic customer service, a pleasure to deal with, a speedy delivery on new purchase. I would certainly recommend EWC to anyone wanting to purchase a timepiece and wouldn’t hesitate in purchase another watch from Jonathan. Thanks again for making the transaction seamless.
Dear Andrew. My thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and I look forward to helping you again at some point in the future.
First class service from enquiry to watch delivery..Would highly recommend Jonathan and Edinburgh watch company
Thank you very much for your kind comments Rod, really value your repeat custom.
I recently purchased a lovely watch from Jonathan. Found him to be very friendly and knowledgeable about the luxury timepiece. His prices are competitive and he has a great selection. I highly recommend The Edinburgh Watch Coampany and I will definately use them again.
My sincere thanks for your kind comments.
Great quality, fantastic service.
Jonathan was thoughtful and called me personally to ensure I got what I needed and another follow-up to ensure everything was received ok.
Definitely go back in the future.
Hello Jamie. Thank you very much for your kind words. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next one!
Edinburgh Watch Company is rated 5.00 based on 382 reviews