Edinburgh Watch Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Watch Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Tony Pert
"Excellent service sourcing a watch for my fathers 50th. Professional at every step would highly recommend!"
Allan Weir
"Fantastic service and value with excellent and friendly advice from Johnathan. I would certainly recommend anyone to try Edinburgh Watch Company if they are looking for a quality watch. I am over the moon with my Rolex Daytona."
"Jonathan’s watches are of the highest standard, the Breitling I bought from him was advertised as mint condition, and it didn’t disappoint the price was excellent also, his service is second to none, I would definitely buy from him again Thanks for the Beautiful watch"
"I was impressed with the service, comms and good advice from Johnathan. From first contact through to purchase, delivery and follow up, the whole Edinburgh Watch Company experience was as pleasant as it possibly could have been. Many thanks and I couldn't recommend and more enthusiastically."
"Thanks to Johnathan and jamie for looking after me on my AP boutique edition ..10/10 service :) I am already looking forward to my next purchase from yourselves in the near future... Regards James"
"I can’t reccomend Jonathan enough for his time and service. An absolute pleasure to deal with."
"Completely at ease discussing likes and dislikes, no pressure felt whatsoever. Very happy with my new watch and will definitely be returning to Jonathan in the future when it's time to change styles again. Very pleasant experience with a genuinely lovely man."
Thank you Susan. It was a pleasure to meet you too. Enjoy your beautiful Datejust! All the best Jonathan
"Bought a Rolex Datejust II. In Mint condition. Easy to deal with, returns e-mails,texts very quickly. Jonathan is very knowledgeable and provided a extra link at a good price. No hard sales patter. If you are in the market for a luxury watch look no further than. The Edinburgh Watch Company."
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am delighted it has been a success for you. All the best Jonathan
"It was a complete pleasure dealing with EWC, they found me the exact watch that I was looking for and sold it to me in perfect condition. Jonathan was even kind enough to bring it to me in Perth. I highly recommend the service EWC offer."
Michael. It was a pleasure dealing with you and it's great to read that you are enjoying your Submariner. Thank you Jonathan
"jonathan the owner is very easy to deal with"
Hello Robb. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Really pleased to read that your are enjoying your classic Explorer. All the best Jonathan
Hi Tony

Thanks for sharing the great photos. so pleased to hear it's been a perfect gift. All the best Jonathan
"Impeccable service, signed sealed delivered in a couple of days, the Tag Heuer Monaco i took home is in absolutely perfect condition and couldnt be happier with it. Would most definitely reccomend!"
Hi Gavin. Really appreciate you sharing your feedback and I am delighted to read that the Monaco has been a great purchasing experience for you. All the best Jonathan
"The team at Edinburgh Watch Company are very knowledgeable and friendly, have a great stock of preloaded top quality watches, they supply a excellent service and good communication through out the purchase and service of my watch. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a quality watch."
Hi Douglas. many thanks for your kind words. It was a great to meet you and find you something special to wear. All the best Jonathan
"Having been looking for some time Jonathan was able to help me get the watch I've been looking for. The service and support from Jonathan was exceptional. He is an individual who wants to ensure you not only get a great watch but you have the knowledge and support to really enjoy what you have just bought. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a watch. I'll defiantly be using him again. Thank you Alan"
Hi Alan. Really pleased to read that you are enjoying your beautiful Rolex GMT Master. Thank you again for your valued business. Jonathan
"Jonathan is a watch enthusiast and is very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet him and I will definitely buy again from him. Highly recommended."
Hi Alan. Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. All the best Jonathan
"Nice watches,great service.Pleasure to deal with."
Dear David. It was a pleasure to meet you at Blair Castle and find a replacement for your trusty watch. Thank you again for your valued custom. Jonathan
"I have been looking for a luxury watch for several months now and came across the EWC on their superb YouTube video reviews about the watches. The excellent quality and knowledge about the watches made me have a closer look at the company and after finding the watch I was looking for I gave Jonathan a call. He was out of the shop preparing for an event, but nevertheless he took the time to answer all my questions about the watch and company and explained the buying process in detail. Buying from Jonathan was a very quick and easy way, Jonathan confirmed by text and calls all the steps and prepared the watch (sizing, packaging, etc.) to be shipped as quickly as possible. The parcel arrived on/ahead of time, very safely wrapped in bubble wrap with a handwritten note to go with it. The watch was, as stated on the website and confirmed on the calls, in superb condition and flawless. It's safe to say that in future I will be using Jonathan's services when ever I am looking for a new piece in my collection. I can highly recommend EWC and Jonathan for any luxury timepieces you might be looking for."
Dear Teppo
It was a pleasure reading your text and email. Buying online can sometimes cause for concern and your feedback will I know be of great help to any prospective customers of EWC. Enjoy your beautiful blue Oyster Perpetual.
Best wishes Jonathan
"I was served by Jonathan the MD who was very knowledgeable and explained in detail the aspects of the Omega Seamaster diver watch. The customer care exhibited by this company far exceeded my expectations. I have no hesitation in recommending the Edinburgh Watch Company."
Dear Robert. I am delighted to read that you are enjoying your Seamaster as an addition to your collection. Thank you again for your valued business.
Best wishes Jonathan
"If you are looking or planning to buy a luxury time piece. Jonathan at The Edinburgh Watch Company is the best place to enquirer. I met Jonathan at the Highland show and though he did not have the watch I had in stock did add me to the list of clients looking for a specific Rolex, “The Hulk”. It was barely a month and he had found me a lovely example and even brought the watch over himself for me to view. Brilliant customer service from start to finish and a great price. Thanks again I will definitely be using Jonathan for the next watch I buy."
Dear Fraser
I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your EWC experience and am so pleased that you are enjoying the Hulk. All the best Jonathan
"Jonathan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He located a Rolex Submariner for me within 3 days. The watch was perfect in every way. I met him in a hotel in Edinburgh and he let me examine the watch at my leisure. Only when he knew I was satisfied did I have to part with a penny. His service was excellent and he is a very nice man to do business with. I would recommend him unreservedly to anyone looking for a quality watch."
Dear Ronnie. Such a pleasure to meet you recently and I am delighted the Submariner has exceeded your expectations.
Wishing you many years of pleasure wearing it in your retirement.
Best wishes
Jonathan
Dear Allan. Many thanks for sharing a great photo of your watch and your EWC experience. All the best Jonathan
"Jonathan is a true professional. He freely gave advice on my purchase a beautiful Rolex Daytona. Not only that I rang at 4:00pm he adjusted, packed and sent my Rolex within the hour so I had by 1:00pm the next day. His service is exceptional. Would recommend and will purchase again!!"
"I recently purchased a Rolex Sea Dweller from Jonathan at the Edinburgh Watch Company. I received a fair Trade-in price for my watch in exchange for a watch with a lifetime waiting list. Jonathan couldn’t have been more helpful and spent time describing the features and showing the operation of the watch including the bracelet adjustment. I have no hesitation in reccomending Jonathan and the Edinburgh Watch Company."
Dear Gary. Thank you very much for sharing your view with our EWC community. I am so pleased it has been a successful purchase for you. All the best Jonathan
Edinburgh Watch Company is rated 5.00 based on 205 reviews