Edinburgh Watch Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Watch Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Paul Geddes
"I was impressed with the service, comms and good advice from Johnathan. From first contact through to purchase, delivery and follow up, the whole Edinburgh Watch Company experience was as pleasant as it possibly could have been. Many thanks and I couldn't recommend and more enthusiastically."
Tony Pert
"Excellent service sourcing a watch for my fathers 50th. Professional at every step would highly recommend!"
Allan Weir
"Fantastic service and value with excellent and friendly advice from Johnathan. I would certainly recommend anyone to try Edinburgh Watch Company if they are looking for a quality watch. I am over the moon with my Rolex Daytona."
"i made a phone enquiry to jonathon at ewc struck a deal on a watch i saw on his website i paid the money he sent the watch . in touch on time simple as that.. nice one thanks"
"Excellent service from Jonathan. Contacted about the watch and next day met Jonathan and purchased. Very professional service and pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent service throughout and Jonathan was a pleasure to deal with. My watch arrived in perfect condition, on next day delivery as promised. Would highly recommend to anyone"
"Best company and service I have ever had the pleasure of using"
"I can honestly say that dealing with Jonathan has been a pleasure. His knowledge expertise and enthusiasm is truly something you all should experience. To all those currently looking on The Edinburgh Watch Company website make that call as you’ll not regret it 👍 Thank you Jonathan."
"Superb service throughout from Jonathan. Within a 24 hour period of viewing the watch on the company website, I had met Jonathan and made the purchase. Throughout, he was very professional and helpful leaving me an extremely happy customer. Graham Hood."
"After 42 years of buying watches and collecting, Edinburgh Watch Company is without a shadow of doubt, the finest service I have ever received. So professional and honest, Jonathan Gilberts product knowledge took my breath away, his delivery just left me feeling that not only had I bought a watch, but I had also finally found an individual whom I felt comfortable spending such a large sum of money with. I can't recommend him with higher praise, I will tell every body I know, I endorse him without hesitation. Jonathan the way you conduct yourself is outstanding, you are the Zenith of your tradecraft. Thank You so much. Alfie Sorce"
"Just bought two watches from Jonathan, both in top condition as per video The service and delivery was first class"
"Thanks to Johnathan and jamie for looking after me on my AP boutique edition ..10/10 service :) I am already looking forward to my next purchase from yourselves in the near future... Regards James"
"I can’t reccomend Jonathan enough for his time and service. An absolute pleasure to deal with."
"Completely at ease discussing likes and dislikes, no pressure felt whatsoever. Very happy with my new watch and will definitely be returning to Jonathan in the future when it's time to change styles again. Very pleasant experience with a genuinely lovely man."
Thank you Susan. It was a pleasure to meet you too. Enjoy your beautiful Datejust! All the best Jonathan
"Bought a Rolex Datejust II. In Mint condition. Easy to deal with, returns e-mails,texts very quickly. Jonathan is very knowledgeable and provided a extra link at a good price. No hard sales patter. If you are in the market for a luxury watch look no further than. The Edinburgh Watch Company."
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am delighted it has been a success for you. All the best Jonathan
"It was a complete pleasure dealing with EWC, they found me the exact watch that I was looking for and sold it to me in perfect condition. Jonathan was even kind enough to bring it to me in Perth. I highly recommend the service EWC offer."
Michael. It was a pleasure dealing with you and it's great to read that you are enjoying your Submariner. Thank you Jonathan
"jonathan the owner is very easy to deal with"
Hello Robb. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Really pleased to read that your are enjoying your classic Explorer. All the best Jonathan
Hi Tony

Thanks for sharing the great photos. so pleased to hear it's been a perfect gift. All the best Jonathan
"Impeccable service, signed sealed delivered in a couple of days, the Tag Heuer Monaco i took home is in absolutely perfect condition and couldnt be happier with it. Would most definitely reccomend!"
Hi Gavin. Really appreciate you sharing your feedback and I am delighted to read that the Monaco has been a great purchasing experience for you. All the best Jonathan
"The team at Edinburgh Watch Company are very knowledgeable and friendly, have a great stock of preloaded top quality watches, they supply a excellent service and good communication through out the purchase and service of my watch. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a quality watch."
Hi Douglas. many thanks for your kind words. It was a great to meet you and find you something special to wear. All the best Jonathan
"Having been looking for some time Jonathan was able to help me get the watch I've been looking for. The service and support from Jonathan was exceptional. He is an individual who wants to ensure you not only get a great watch but you have the knowledge and support to really enjoy what you have just bought. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a watch. I'll defiantly be using him again. Thank you Alan"
Hi Alan. Really pleased to read that you are enjoying your beautiful Rolex GMT Master. Thank you again for your valued business. Jonathan
"Jonathan is a watch enthusiast and is very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet him and I will definitely buy again from him. Highly recommended."
Hi Alan. Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. All the best Jonathan
Edinburgh Watch Company is rated 5.00 based on 213 reviews