Easy Storage Network Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Easy Storage Network Ltd

01256220540

How would you rate Easy Storage Network Ltd?

Kayley
Verified Reviewer

Easy Storage are FANTASTIC!! Everything ran so smoothly the whole time I had a storage unit :) lots of communication and a VERY good price. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to family & friends.
Recommendation from you as a customer is valued and central for our family run business., thank you.
Verified Reviewer

I’m happy because what easy storage stated ref about the service provided was spot on very helpful, people I spoke to were because and guy very professional and polite, we are very impressed. Thank you
Thank you, recommendation from you as a customer is valued to our business and customer support service.
Verified Reviewer

Extrmely easy to setup and then to close down. Being able to drive up to the unit was a massive bonus for us but my overriding feedback is jus how helpful the staff were to deal with. Most of my contact was with Beverley and she was fantastic.
Our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you.
Sarah Bradbury
Verified Reviewer

The facility at Winchester has worked extremely well for us. We needed several storage units all at very short notice when we needed to move out owing to building work and also when my mother wanted to downsize, and Easy Storage set us up very quickly indeed. The units are extremely easy to get to from Winchester, and easy to access at any time we need. Bev and everyone at Easy Storage have also been extremely helpful and friendly. It's an easy and cost effective storage solution!
Thank you Sarah, we strive to make our storage service easy to use and support you with this process, we are then rewarded with your kind comments and approval of the service that we offer.
Mr WD Howlett
Verified Reviewer

Good communications and helpful staff
Thank you for your recommendation, we are always here to help with your storage needs.
Sophie Brooke
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to communicate with and very understanding
Our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you Sophie.
Michaela
Verified Reviewer

They are very helpful and professional to deal with and the containers are very clean and tidy and secure.
Thank you Michaela, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Easy storage has truly been easy! Even when I needed another container on a bank holiday weekend it was arranged. The prices are very competitive. I have recommended you to friends already.
I’ll certainly come to you again in future if I need storage.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you Chris for your business and your recommendation, we as a family run business really value your supportive words.
Natalie Nelson
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service and very helpful! Storage units are clean too.
Thank you Natalie, your recommendation from you as a customer is valued and central for our family run business.
Charlie
Verified Reviewer

Wonderful service, especially Beverley who made a stressful time (moving house) much simpler. Thank you Easy storage!
(Basingstoke) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Charlie, Thank you for the review
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend.
Vinnie Stockwell
Verified Reviewer

Hi I rented a large container though guy who was most helpful and the container was very clean and dry with a proper floor and never who deals with the administration side couldn't have made things any easier top girl would recommend to anyone top job guys many thanks vinnie Stockwell
(Basingstoke) - Posted 3 months ago
Diane Brown
Unverified Reviewer

""open 7am til 7 pm made it very handy for popping in and out when required.
Very simple and easy to use service.
Unit was dry and clean and easy access, as you park your
Car right next to the doors.
Unverified Reviewer

""open 7am til 7 pm made it very handy for popping in and out when required.
Very simple and easy to use service.
Unit was dry and clean and easy access, as you park your
Car right next to the doors.
Tony Patterson
Verified Reviewer

Firstly they responded very quickly to my original enquiry. Guy Drummond was very friendly and explained how it all worked. Since then, occasional issues with access have been resolved very quickly. I have also dealt with Hannah Chester and Beverley Hill who have always been friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you all.
Tony Patterson
C In Winchester
Verified Reviewer

Really easy to sign up and move the first lot in.

It has been useful and very convenient to have a place just down the road to park whatever was in the way. Also being able to nip out and fetch those few things we needed after all. Once the house was no longer for sale, all the clutter came back home for a proper sort-out.

Really easy to sign off, and no paying for an extended notice period. Very fair.
Barbara
Unverified Reviewer

Great location and very easy access, especially when car been park next to container what is helping with very fast load and unload. Cheapest storage place in Basingstoke too .
Mrs L
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful on the phone at answering questions and arranging a site visit. The site is well maintained and easy to access. There is always a real person at the end of a phone if you need to contact them.
Jordan
Unverified Reviewer

Good prices, fantastic customer service-any problems or queries have been quickly resolved. Clean dry and secure storage!
Unverified Reviewer

Good deal on size of unit, access your unit any time, it's secure site, and the team are friendly.
Only issue is the additional charge to have payment taken on same day of each month, therefore is an overlap of two payments in month if done 4 weekly.
Easy Storage Network Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 32 reviews