Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

Read Easy Pay Mobility  Reviews

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy
At first I was very annoyed with the Kymco scooter & Easy Pay Mobility for being told the Kymco Maxi was an, 'all terrain', scooter. It was nothing of the sort, as it couldn't even drive over tiny bumps in the ground! I needed an 'all terrain scooter', for carrying out my hobbies - going to nature reserves to enjoy & photograph the wildlife, etc. I could not do this with the Kymco Maxi! However, I complained, and was immediately told that I could have the 'TGA Supersport' that I needed to carry out my hobbies, & to live everyday life, as my scooter is my legs! The staff were understanding, and soon sorted things out for me. Thank you, 'Easy Pay Mobility'!! :-)
Hello Ian,

I am glad that we have managed to get you back out doing the hobbies you love most.

We wish you all the best on your new TGA Supersport.

Many thanks,

Easy Pay Mobility
my wife has had her scooter a few months now, and really pleased with it, shes goes everywhere on it, she took out a 3 year agreement, but now wants to upgrade to a larger scooter, is this possible or does she have to wait until the end of her current 3 year agreement
Hello Russell,

Thank you for your review and we are extremely pleased your wife is getting plenty of use on her scooter.

You're able to upgrade the scooter whenever you want to so please give us a call on 01732 446336 pressing option and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

William
What a lovely company, the staff are very polite and helpful. I rang up Tuesday afternoon you rang back on Wednesday regarding a delivery date. My scooter was delivered on Friday of the same week. I am very pleased with the service you offer and the cost. I have a wonderful scooter and have peace of mind you are always there if ineed help. A neighbour was considering getting a scooter due to health problems. She has had problems with other companies and delivery dates. She was so impressed with your fast service she has ordered a scooter herself. Thanks for your help.
Good morning Jackie,

Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you satisfied with the high level of service provided.

We wish you all the freedom on your new scooter.

Managing Director