Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

Read Easy Pay Mobility  Reviews

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy
hi there i had a schooter delivered on the 8th now i never had a machine for 3 weeks i am trying to obtain a discount for the time i did not have a machine i have the monthly money no problem
Hello Derek,

Your discount was given straight away.

Glad we managed to get this sorted for you.

All the best,

William
Easy Pay Mobility
I have just received my scooter, I was told the driver would take the pallet away but he refused, when I phoned up I was told they do not take the pallet.
When I asked who shows me how it all works ie comes apart to go in the car they said read the instruction, if I had known how one gets treated after agreeing to hire I would have gone to a more caring company.
Hello Mr Guy,

I do apologise for you being told the driver would take the pallet away. 9 times out of 10 they do take it away but it was a separate courier company who delivered the scooter to you which means the driver is not employed by us.

After a quick phone call with you I was pleased that I managed to talk you through how to fold the scooter down and resolve any issue there.

I wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and if you have any queries in the future please contact us.

Kind regards,