Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

Read Easy Pay Mobility  Reviews

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy
my wife has had her scooter a few months now, and really pleased with it, shes goes everywhere on it, she took out a 3 year agreement, but now wants to upgrade to a larger scooter, is this possible or does she have to wait until the end of her current 3 year agreement
Hello Russell,

Thank you for your review and we are extremely pleased your wife is getting plenty of use on her scooter.

You're able to upgrade the scooter whenever you want to so please give us a call on 01732 446336 pressing option and we will be more than happy to help.

William
At first I was very annoyed with the Kymco scooter & Easy Pay Mobility for being told the Kymco Maxi was an, 'all terrain', scooter. It was nothing of the sort, as it couldn't even drive over tiny bumps in the ground! I needed an 'all terrain scooter', for carrying out my hobbies - going to nature reserves to enjoy & photograph the wildlife, etc. I could not do this with the Kymco Maxi! However, I complained, and was immediately told that I could have the 'TGA Supersport' that I needed to carry out my hobbies, & to live everyday life, as my scooter is my legs! The staff were understanding, and soon sorted things out for me. Thank you, 'Easy Pay Mobility'!! :-)
Hello Ian,

I am glad that we have managed to get you back out doing the hobbies you love most.

We wish you all the best on your new TGA Supersport.

Easy Pay Mobility
Well having my scooter I am now able to get out and have not been able to do that for years.
The service is great the people are lovely would recommend them to all seniors who need to get out.
My scooter is my dream easy to use and takes me to friends who I have not seen in years.
Keep up the good work as seniors like me need people like you and the prices are very reasonable.
Hello Mr Haynes,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Thats great news to hear that your scooter has given you a new lease of life and has enabled you to catch up with friends you've not seen in some years.

I wish you the best of luck your scooter and please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further help.

Easy Pay Mobility
I rented the TGA Breeze model on behalf of my elderly father. Very good customer service from the company, and the machine is running very smoothly. I highly recommend Easy Pay Mobility and so can my father!
Fantastic service from ordering to delivery.
Kept up to date all the way through.
Had a few punctures which they paid for.
I asked about solid tyres and told me my scooter would not be perfect on solid tyres so they are sending me another one.
That's the only problem i have had its been perfect otherwise.
Nothing has been too much trouble for them.
Would recommend them to everyone i know without any question.
Deserve more than 5 stars.
Barry
Hello Barry,

Thanks for writing such a great 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that you are happy with the service we have provided so far.

www.easypaymobility.co.uk
very respectable company not a single bit of pressure from this company to buy a scooter this must be one of the honest genuine mobility company's out there once again thank you very highly recommended
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We all wish you all the freedom you deserve on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
I needed a new scooter too help me get around. Found Easy Pay Mobility. Rang up discussed my requirements, they advised me which one would suit my needs. Within a week I had my new scooter. Very professional company I would highly recommended them too anybody.
Kind Regards
Mr Templeman
Hello Mark,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review. We pride ourselves on our high level of service so to see that we exceeding customers expectations is brilliant.

We wish you the best on your new scooter.

William
Excellent service i cannot praise this company enough. My scooter came quickly and i was shown exactly how to use it which was helpful as i have not used one before. thank you for giving me my freedom back
An incredibly efficient company from start to finish with top quality service and superb customer relations. Already had a scooter for three years plus and decided to upgrade. The whole transaction took four minutes including sending email contract for electronic signing. Scooter was then promised for delivery on 8/7/20 between 8am and 12am. the delivery was made at 1115am by Jason who is probably the most pleasant and helpful person I have ever had to deal with. A REAL credit to the company in every respect. The new scooter was a dream and can be ridden with pride by any user. Real value for money.
Hello Len,

Thank you for 5 star review.

It's great to hear how happy you are with the service we provided from the initial call through to the delivery of the scooter.

I passed your kind words on to our driver Jason and he along with all of us wish you all the best on your new scooter.

All the best,

Easy Pay Mobility
fantastic service from start, kyle delivered my scooter earlier than stated and made sure I was happy with it, I will be recommending easy pay mobility to all my friends
Hello Judith,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

We love recommendations, make sure anyone you recommend to us quotes your full name and we will be sure to reward you with a gift.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
TYLER DELIVERED THE SCOOTER,ARRIVED ON TIME AND VERY HAPPY TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE SCOOTER AND TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD. ALL IN ALL EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL THE WAY FROM MY FIRST ENQUIRIES TO DELIVERY OF THE SCOOTER, WELL DONE
Hello Richard,

We really appreciate your great review.

Your kind words have been passed on to Tyler, all our customers love his delivery style and charm as well as his expertise and knowledge about the scooter.

We wish you all the best,

Easy Pay Mobility
I am an-existing customer of 'Easy Pay Mobility', and wish to change my ratings for them, from 4**** to 5****. Here's the reason why! Some inattentive lorry driver reversed into my scooter (and me!!) and didn't get out of the lorry to apologise or to give his insurance details, so I had to call South Wales Police! (the driver obviously didn't know that he'd reversed into a former Dorset Police Officer, or he'd have thought twice about buzzing off from an injury RTC, without stopping and giving insurance details!!) As soon as I informed 'Easy Pay Mobility' about the accident (and gave them the South Wales Police incident number), they arranged straight away for the damaged scooter to be removed and sent me a brand new TGA three-wheeler all terrain scooter, within days!! Thank you so much 'Easy Pay Mobility!! :-)
- Ian Rabjohns USM, HSM(SC).
Hello Ian,

Thank you for changing your review from 4 stars to 5. Whenever an issue occurs we try our best to get you up and running again as quickly as possible as we know how important your freedom is.

Good luck on your new scooter.

fantastic scooters
Hi Mr Maccray,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we wish you all the best on your scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
I really am happy with easy pay mobility you have made my life so much better before i got my scooter i never went anywhere cause cant walk far for pain and i have really bad depression so staying in made it worse but since having a scooter from easy pay mobility ive been so much happier i have my freedom again i cant thankyou enough for your amazing help i would deffo reccomend your site to hire a mobility scooter just truely amazing thankyou and i also plan to carry on using your scooters for rest of my life
Hello Rowena,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am extremely pleased that your life has been made a lot better since receiving the scooter. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
OMG, its true!! you can get a Motability scooter in just 3 steps. I called spoken to William told him my problems and he found me the right scooter. Was delivered within a week. Matt delivered it showed me how it works not rushing me in any way, great services. Been house bound for 6 months am now looking forward to getting back outdoors. You cannot get any better customer services these guys go out of there way to be helpful.
I have tried so many companies to get a scooter right for me and at the right price most of them had ridicules prices, what you see is what you get at Easy Pay Mobility

Many thanks
Michael,
Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing such a great 5 star review.

I am really pleased that after 6 months you have finally regained your freedom, there's no better feeling in the world. I have passed your kind words on to our driver Matt.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
I hear a lot off good things bout easy pay mobility but the scooter I want I don't think they do so I have a look but I be joining you very soon so happy with what I been told
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

All the best.

Easy Pay Mobility
I have been a customer now for 3 years. Any issues or problems I have had have been resolved quickly and more than fairly, with people like Richard and William ensuring that things run as smoothly as possible, I look forward to being a customer for many more years to come.
Hi Jeannine,

We really appreciate your 5 star feedback.

We also look forward to you being a happy customer for many years, we will do everything we can to make sure this happens.

Easy Pay Mobility
Easy Pay Mobility are brilliant value for money and offers a very friendly,helpful and efficient service. Using the services they provide was easy and quick and afforded me the freedom to leave my home.
Hello Mrs Beattie,

Thank you for such a great review.

Its great to hear that you have now regained your freedom. I wish you the best of luck in the future and do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Easy Pay Mobility
I WAS GRATEFUL THAT EASY PAY MOBILITY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. THERE WERE NO HIDDEN CHARGES, AND THE ASSISTANT SPOKE TO ME IN A LOVELY MANNER.
SO THANK YOU RICHARD!
Hello,

Thank you for writing such a great review.

We are extremely happy that everything went to plan and we wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Easy pay Mobility
SPOKE TO A LOVELY WOMAN CALLED SHIRLEY, BUT FORGOT TO ASK HOW THE PAYMENT SCHEME WORKS,
Hello Caroline,

Thank you for writing a lovely reviews.

Please call us on 01732 446336 pressing option 1 for more information regarding the pricing.

Easy Pay Mobility is rated 4.85 based on 92 reviews