Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Easy Pay Mobility

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

How would you rate Easy Pay Mobility ?

"Fantastic service from ordering to delivery. Kept up to date all the way through. Had a few punctures which they paid for. I asked about solid tyres and told me my scooter would not be perfect on solid tyres so they are sending me another one. That's the only problem i have had its been perfect otherwise. Nothing has been too much trouble for them. Would recommend them to everyone i know without any question. Deserve more than 5 stars. Barry"
"fantastic scooters"
"iam so happy with my scooter"
"I really am happy with easy pay mobility you have made my life so much better before i got my scooter i never went anywhere cause cant walk far for pain and i have really bad depression so staying in made it worse but since having a scooter from easy pay mobility ive been so much happier i have my freedom again i cant thankyou enough for your amazing help i would deffo reccomend your site to hire a mobility scooter just truely amazing thankyou and i also plan to carry on using your scooters for rest of my life"
Hello Rowena,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am extremely pleased that your life has been made a lot better since receiving the scooter. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I was housebound until I found easy pay mobility on the internet it was great how much they take out your bank it was great the phone call never took long next thing about a week my new scooter came now I can get out do shopping vist my parents can go anywhere with my scooter easy pay mobility are one of the best I would recommend them to anyone you would be surprised after contacting easy pay mobility you would never be housebound again first class to easy pay mobility keep up the great job the people who answer your call are very very lovely people and they will keep you right what scooter would be right for you even the people of drop your scooter of are lovely people even the people who phone you telling you when your scooter is getting delivered are lovely people anyone who is thinking about hiring a scooter pls pls pls pls pls pls phone easy pay mobility it's the best phone call you will ever make thank you Mark Howieson from Scotland"
Hello Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review about our service.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"OMG, its true!! you can get a Motability scooter in just 3 steps. I called spoken to William told him my problems and he found me the right scooter. Was delivered within a week. Matt delivered it showed me how it works not rushing me in any way, great services. Been house bound for 6 months am now looking forward to getting back outdoors. You cannot get any better customer services these guys go out of there way to be helpful. I have tried so many companies to get a scooter right for me and at the right price most of them had ridicules prices, what you see is what you get at Easy Pay Mobility Many thanks Michael,"
Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing such a great 5 star review.

I am really pleased that after 6 months you have finally regained your freedom, there's no better feeling in the world. I have passed your kind words on to our driver Matt.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"At first I was very annoyed with the Kymco scooter & Easy Pay Mobility for being told the Kymco Maxi was an, 'all terrain', scooter. It was nothing of the sort, as it couldn't even drive over tiny bumps in the ground! I needed an 'all terrain scooter', for carrying out my hobbies - going to nature reserves to enjoy & photograph the wildlife, etc. I could not do this with the Kymco Maxi! However, I complained, and was immediately told that I could have the 'TGA Supersport' that I needed to carry out my hobbies, & to live everyday life, as my scooter is my legs! The staff were understanding, and soon sorted things out for me. Thank you, 'Easy Pay Mobility'!! :-)"
Hello Ian,

I am glad that we have managed to get you back out doing the hobbies you love most.

We wish you all the best on your new TGA Supersport.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Fantastic service, scooter turned up in great condition, would highly recommend, just hope the after sales service is as good if and when needed, cheers guys from Mr Marley"
"Omg I can't say enough good things about easy pay mobility, it was so easy to hire. I can now go out of the house without having to rely on my partner, I no longer hear a very big and aggressive sigh, when people walk right in front of my wheelchair, when my partner is pushing me. My grandson is of to London with his dad for his birthday, which means, my daughter, granddaughter and myself, can go and have a girly day, which has not happened for years, so excited about that. I am just loving my scooter and my new freedom. Thank you Easy Pay"
Hello Mrs Coles,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. We love that you found our service easy to use and I hope that you have fun on your girly day out.

We all at Easy Pay Mobility wish you many more great girly days out on your new scooter.

All the best,

William
"very respectable company not a single bit of pressure from this company to buy a scooter this must be one of the honest genuine mobility company's out there once again thank you very highly recommended"
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We all wish you all the freedom you deserve on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"A very polite service from Larry who found the perfect scooter for my needs I live in a village where we have lots of small shops.it is very comfortable drive on it and perfect in every way for my needs it went on it today in my little newsagent and the scooter went round the shop with out any problems curtsey of a good driver of course lol."
Hello Cara,

Thanks for the 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that the scooter Larry chose for is perfect for your needs. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I hear a lot off good things bout easy pay mobility but the scooter I want I don't think they do so I have a look but I be joining you very soon so happy with what I been told"
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

All the best.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Excellent service scooter came looked bran new would recommend to my friends champagne n Chocs didn't come but still 5 stars"
Hello Michael,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We really appreciate you recommending us to friends and family.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

William
"I have been a customer now for 3 years. Any issues or problems I have had have been resolved quickly and more than fairly, with people like Richard and William ensuring that things run as smoothly as possible, I look forward to being a customer for many more years to come."
Hi Jeannine,

We really appreciate your 5 star feedback.

We also look forward to you being a happy customer for many years, we will do everything we can to make sure this happens.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Easy Pay Mobility are brilliant value for money and offers a very friendly,helpful and efficient service. Using the services they provide was easy and quick and afforded me the freedom to leave my home."
Hello Mrs Beattie,

Thank you for such a great review.

Its great to hear that you have now regained your freedom. I wish you the best of luck in the future and do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Well having my scooter I am now able to get out and have not been able to do that for years. The service is great the people are lovely would recommend them to all seniors who need to get out. My scooter is my dream easy to use and takes me to friends who I have not seen in years. Keep up the good work as seniors like me need people like you and the prices are very reasonable. Thank you so much C Haynes"
Hello Mr Haynes,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Thats great news to hear that your scooter has given you a new lease of life and has enabled you to catch up with friends you've not seen in some years.

I wish you the best of luck your scooter and please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further help.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Customer service seems very good. Was expecting over a 3 year rental to get a new scooter and i think because its not new i am having breakdown issues. There is 24 hour cover but the reliability of my specific scooter is a worry."
Dear Mr Horton,

Thank you for taking time to write your review.

I do apologise for the issue you have encountered with this scooter. We are fixing it immediately.

It's rare that one of our scooters will have an issue, but like any thing mechanical even a brand new car, stuff can go wrong. However I am extremely pleased that you are happy with the way in which we are dealing with the problem quickly and efficiently and will have you back up and running in no time.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I am really pleased with the scooter, I enjoy days out now, because walking caused too much pain. And I can get out and about when my husband is at work, so I have some independence back. Brilliant service. Can I just ask what happens after the 3 year loan period please?"
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

It makes us really happy here at Easy Pay Mobility hearing that the work we are doing is making such a substantial difference to people's lives.

After the 3 years is up we will upgrade you to the latest mobility scooter of your choice.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I WAS GRATEFUL THAT EASY PAY MOBILITY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. THERE WERE NO HIDDEN CHARGES, AND THE ASSISTANT SPOKE TO ME IN A LOVELY MANNER. SO THANK YOU RICHARD!"
Hello,

Thank you for writing such a great review.

We are extremely happy that everything went to plan and we wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Easy pay Mobility
"A have been given the opportunity to be able to get out and about more often a recive my scooter on the 29th and it was simple and easy to apply for they make seem so easy and if u have any questions they r there and answer the fone really quickly"
Hello Monica,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review.

We hope your new scooter gives you the freedom you deserve.

Kind Regards,