Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Easy Pay Mobility

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

How would you rate Easy Pay Mobility ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Omg I can't say enough good things about easy pay mobility, it was so easy to hire. I can now go out of the house without having to rely on my partner, I no longer hear a very big and aggressive sigh, when people walk right in front of my wheelchair, when my partner is pushing me. My grandson is of to London with his dad for his birthday, which means, my daughter, granddaughter and myself, can go and have a girly day, which has not happened for years, so excited about that. I am just loving my scooter and my new freedom. Thank you Easy Pay"
Hello Mrs Coles,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. We love that you found our service easy to use and I hope that you have fun on your girly day out.

We all at Easy Pay Mobility wish you many more great girly days out on your new scooter.

All the best,

William
"very respectable company not a single bit of pressure from this company to buy a scooter this must be one of the honest genuine mobility company's out there once again thank you very highly recommended"
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We all wish you all the freedom you deserve on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"A very polite service from Larry who found the perfect scooter for my needs I live in a village where we have lots of small shops.it is very comfortable drive on it and perfect in every way for my needs it went on it today in my little newsagent and the scooter went round the shop with out any problems curtsey of a good driver of course lol."
Hello Cara,

Thanks for the 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that the scooter Larry chose for is perfect for your needs. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Daniel Michael O Donnell
Unverified Reviewer
"I hear a lot off good things bout easy pay mobility but the scooter I want I don't think they do so I have a look but I be joining you very soon so happy with what I been told"
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

All the best.

Michael Reeves
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service scooter came looked bran new would recommend to my friends champagne n Chocs didn't come but still 5 stars"
Hello Michael,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We really appreciate you recommending us to friends and family.

William
"I have been a customer now for 3 years. Any issues or problems I have had have been resolved quickly and more than fairly, with people like Richard and William ensuring that things run as smoothly as possible, I look forward to being a customer for many more years to come."
Hi Jeannine,

We really appreciate your 5 star feedback.

We also look forward to you being a happy customer for many years, we will do everything we can to make sure this happens.

Mr Beattie
Verified Buyer
"Easy Pay Mobility are brilliant value for money and offers a very friendly,helpful and efficient service. Using the services they provide was easy and quick and afforded me the freedom to leave my home."
Hello Mrs Beattie,

Thank you for such a great review.

Its great to hear that you have now regained your freedom. I wish you the best of luck in the future and do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Mrs Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Well having my scooter I am now able to get out and have not been able to do that for years. The service is great the people are lovely would recommend them to all seniors who need to get out. My scooter is my dream easy to use and takes me to friends who I have not seen in years. Keep up the good work as seniors like me need people like you and the prices are very reasonable. Thank you so much C Haynes"
Hello Mr Haynes,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Thats great news to hear that your scooter has given you a new lease of life and has enabled you to catch up with friends you've not seen in some years.

I wish you the best of luck your scooter and please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further help.

Martyn Horton
Verified Reviewer
"Customer service seems very good. Was expecting over a 3 year rental to get a new scooter and i think because its not new i am having breakdown issues. There is 24 hour cover but the reliability of my specific scooter is a worry."
Dear Mr Horton,

Thank you for taking time to write your review.

I do apologise for the issue you have encountered with this scooter. We are fixing it immediately.

It's rare that one of our scooters will have an issue, but like any thing mechanical even a brand new car, stuff can go wrong. However I am extremely pleased that you are happy with the way in which we are dealing with the problem quickly and efficiently and will have you back up and running in no time.

Mrs Dawn Barker
Verified Reviewer
"I am really pleased with the scooter, I enjoy days out now, because walking caused too much pain. And I can get out and about when my husband is at work, so I have some independence back. Brilliant service. Can I just ask what happens after the 3 year loan period please?"
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

It makes us really happy here at Easy Pay Mobility hearing that the work we are doing is making such a substantial difference to people's lives.

After the 3 years is up we will upgrade you to the latest mobility scooter of your choice.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I WAS GRATEFUL THAT EASY PAY MOBILITY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. THERE WERE NO HIDDEN CHARGES, AND THE ASSISTANT SPOKE TO ME IN A LOVELY MANNER. SO THANK YOU RICHARD!"
Hello,

Thank you for writing such a great review.

We are extremely happy that everything went to plan and we wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

Easy pay Mobility
"A have been given the opportunity to be able to get out and about more often a recive my scooter on the 29th and it was simple and easy to apply for they make seem so easy and if u have any questions they r there and answer the fone really quickly"
Hello Monica,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review.

We hope your new scooter gives you the freedom you deserve.

Easy Pay Mobility
"From the beginning I have received courteous attention from this company. Accessing their web-site was easy, telephone calls immediately answered. From ordering to receiving the scooter a matter of days only. Hope after-sales service is as good in the future. Well done."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and please do not hesitate to call us if you any concerns.

Easy Pay Mobility
"\it has given me back my independence and I didn't have to use up my savings and the payments will not break the bank so easy to apply for it"
Hello Monica,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

Mrs Jacqueline Day
Verified Buyer
"They have turned my life around. I now go out everyday where as before I had not been out for 7 months. So easy to deal with thank you so very very much mobility great to deal with. Have a great Xmas to you all as I will now. Jacqueline Day."
Hello Mrs Day,

Thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review.

Reading reviews like your one really puts a smile on our faces. Our goal is to make a change in as many peoples life's as possible so to see just how much of difference we have made to your life is extremely satisfying.

We all wish you many years of freedom on your new scooter and if we can be of any more in help in the near future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards From myself (William) & everyone else at Easy Pay Mobility
"my wife has had her scooter a few months now, and really pleased with it, shes goes everywhere on it, she took out a 3 year agreement, but now wants to upgrade to a larger scooter, is this possible or does she have to wait until the end of her current 3 year agreement"
Hello Russell,

Thank you for your review and we are extremely pleased your wife is getting plenty of use on her scooter.

You're able to upgrade the scooter whenever you want to so please give us a call on 01732 446336 pressing option and we will be more than happy to help.

William
"SPOKE TO A LOVELY WOMAN CALLED SHIRLEY, BUT FORGOT TO ASK HOW THE PAYMENT SCHEME WORKS,"
Hello Caroline,

Thank you for writing a lovely reviews.

Please call us on 01732 446336 pressing option 1 for more information regarding the pricing.

Mr Mark Templeman
Verified Buyer
"I needed a new scooter too help me get around. Found Easy Pay Mobility. Rang up discussed my requirements, they advised me which one would suit my needs. Within a week I had my new scooter. Very professional company I would highly recommended them too anybody. Kind Regards Mr Templeman"
Hello Mark,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review. We pride ourselves on our high level of service so to see that we exceeding customers expectations is brilliant.

We wish you the best on your new scooter.

Jennifer Hitchcock
Verified Buyer
"Freedom its wonderfull can now get out & about & get to town without using crutches had a scooter many years ago but this one is great & affordable payments."
Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are extremely pleased that you have now regained your freedom.

William
"I have just received my scooter, I was told the driver would take the pallet away but he refused, when I phoned up I was told they do not take the pallet. When I asked who shows me how it all works ie comes apart to go in the car they said read the instruction, if I had known how one gets treated after agreeing to hire I would have gone to a more caring company."
Hello Mr Guy,

I do apologise for you being told the driver would take the pallet away. 9 times out of 10 they do take it away but it was a separate courier company who delivered the scooter to you which means the driver is not employed by us.

After a quick phone call with you I was pleased that I managed to talk you through how to fold the scooter down and resolve any issue there.

I wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and if you have any queries in the future please contact us.

Easy Pay Mobility is rated 4.81 based on 52 reviews