Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Easy Pay Mobility

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy

"absolutely brilliant company, staff are so helpful explained everything from start to finish my scooter is fantasic. couldn't recommend highly enough."
Hi Gary,

Cheers for taking the time to write your 5 star review, means a lot to us.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Kind regards,

Easy Pay Mobility
"I just cannot say enough about the company, staff, wiliam for sure, they were so very helpful, the scooter I'm hiring is the bees knees! with everything included I don't have to worry at all. thank you so much! Lynne, huddersfield"
Hello Lynn,

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and I am glad I was able to personally provide a good service for you.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks,

Easy Pay Mobility
"BRILLIANT service, promp help if any problems, had a pucture, dealt with straight away. Courteous staff. I now manage to get out every day."
Hello Anne,

Thanks for a great 5 star review. It's great to hear that what we do can have such a big impact on your life and freedom....I wish you all the best on your scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Very easy to deal with and I have now just upgraded for another 3 years. A big thankyou to Billy for prompt and courteous service👍"
Hi Tony,

Many thanks for the review and also renewing your contract with us. We wish you all the best over the next 3 years.

Kind regards,

Easy Pay Mobility
"I am an-existing customer of 'Easy Pay Mobility', and wish to change my ratings for them, from 4**** to 5****. Here's the reason why! Some inattentive lorry driver reversed into my scooter (and me!!) and didn't get out of the lorry to apologise or to give his insurance details, so I had to call South Wales Police! (the driver obviously didn't know that he'd reversed into a former Dorset Police Officer, or he'd have thought twice about buzzing off from an injury RTC, without stopping and giving insurance details!!) As soon as I informed 'Easy Pay Mobility' about the accident (and gave them the South Wales Police incident number), they arranged straight away for the damaged scooter to be removed and sent me a brand new TGA three-wheeler all terrain scooter, within days!! Thank you so much 'Easy Pay Mobility!! :-) - Ian Rabjohns USM, HSM(SC)."
Hello Ian,

Thank you for changing your review from 4 stars to 5. Whenever an issue occurs we try our best to get you up and running again as quickly as possible as we know how important your freedom is.

Good luck on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Opened up my world, now, I am out most days. Mobility scooter is well made so far so good ."
Hi Anni,

Thank you for the greta review. We're extremely happy that the scooter has opened up your world again, I wish you all the best on it.

Easy Pay Mobility
"It's just over 2 months now since the arrival of of my scooter so I've been able to give it a fair trial & I I have to say I'm very impressed,not only the guys at easypay but also with the machine,very easy to use & very comfortable,the suspension all round is superb,if the rest of the rental goes as well it seems the company will have a repeat customer.Many thanks, Roger"
Hello Roger,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"This scooter has changed our life it has given my wife a new independence the only change I would make is to get a scooter with a higher clearance as the kerbs are a little high but Battery and Speed absolutely fantastic. Thank You"
Hi Alan,

It's so nice to hear that the service we provide can make such a huge difference to yours and your wives lives.

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Fantastic service from ordering to delivery. Kept up to date all the way through. Had a few punctures which they paid for. I asked about solid tyres and told me my scooter would not be perfect on solid tyres so they are sending me another one. That's the only problem i have had its been perfect otherwise. Nothing has been too much trouble for them. Would recommend them to everyone i know without any question. Deserve more than 5 stars. Barry"
Hello Barry,

Thanks for writing such a great 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that you are happy with the service we have provided so far.

www.easypaymobility.co.uk
"fantastic scooters"
Hi Mr Maccray,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we wish you all the best on your scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"iam so happy with my scooter"
Hello Sheila,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I really am happy with easy pay mobility you have made my life so much better before i got my scooter i never went anywhere cause cant walk far for pain and i have really bad depression so staying in made it worse but since having a scooter from easy pay mobility ive been so much happier i have my freedom again i cant thankyou enough for your amazing help i would deffo reccomend your site to hire a mobility scooter just truely amazing thankyou and i also plan to carry on using your scooters for rest of my life"
Hello Rowena,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am extremely pleased that your life has been made a lot better since receiving the scooter. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I was housebound until I found easy pay mobility on the internet it was great how much they take out your bank it was great the phone call never took long next thing about a week my new scooter came now I can get out do shopping vist my parents can go anywhere with my scooter easy pay mobility are one of the best I would recommend them to anyone you would be surprised after contacting easy pay mobility you would never be housebound again first class to easy pay mobility keep up the great job the people who answer your call are very very lovely people and they will keep you right what scooter would be right for you even the people of drop your scooter of are lovely people even the people who phone you telling you when your scooter is getting delivered are lovely people anyone who is thinking about hiring a scooter pls pls pls pls pls pls phone easy pay mobility it's the best phone call you will ever make thank you Mark Howieson from Scotland"
Hello Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review about our service.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"OMG, its true!! you can get a Motability scooter in just 3 steps. I called spoken to William told him my problems and he found me the right scooter. Was delivered within a week. Matt delivered it showed me how it works not rushing me in any way, great services. Been house bound for 6 months am now looking forward to getting back outdoors. You cannot get any better customer services these guys go out of there way to be helpful. I have tried so many companies to get a scooter right for me and at the right price most of them had ridicules prices, what you see is what you get at Easy Pay Mobility Many thanks Michael,"
Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing such a great 5 star review.

I am really pleased that after 6 months you have finally regained your freedom, there's no better feeling in the world. I have passed your kind words on to our driver Matt.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"At first I was very annoyed with the Kymco scooter & Easy Pay Mobility for being told the Kymco Maxi was an, 'all terrain', scooter. It was nothing of the sort, as it couldn't even drive over tiny bumps in the ground! I needed an 'all terrain scooter', for carrying out my hobbies - going to nature reserves to enjoy & photograph the wildlife, etc. I could not do this with the Kymco Maxi! However, I complained, and was immediately told that I could have the 'TGA Supersport' that I needed to carry out my hobbies, & to live everyday life, as my scooter is my legs! The staff were understanding, and soon sorted things out for me. Thank you, 'Easy Pay Mobility'!! :-)"
Hello Ian,

I am glad that we have managed to get you back out doing the hobbies you love most.

We wish you all the best on your new TGA Supersport.

Easy Pay Mobility
"Fantastic service, scooter turned up in great condition, would highly recommend, just hope the after sales service is as good if and when needed, cheers guys from Mr Marley"
"Omg I can't say enough good things about easy pay mobility, it was so easy to hire. I can now go out of the house without having to rely on my partner, I no longer hear a very big and aggressive sigh, when people walk right in front of my wheelchair, when my partner is pushing me. My grandson is of to London with his dad for his birthday, which means, my daughter, granddaughter and myself, can go and have a girly day, which has not happened for years, so excited about that. I am just loving my scooter and my new freedom. Thank you Easy Pay"
Hello Mrs Coles,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. We love that you found our service easy to use and I hope that you have fun on your girly day out.

We all at Easy Pay Mobility wish you many more great girly days out on your new scooter.

All the best,

William
"very respectable company not a single bit of pressure from this company to buy a scooter this must be one of the honest genuine mobility company's out there once again thank you very highly recommended"
Hello Steve,

Thanks for the 5 star review. We all wish you all the freedom you deserve on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"A very polite service from Larry who found the perfect scooter for my needs I live in a village where we have lots of small shops.it is very comfortable drive on it and perfect in every way for my needs it went on it today in my little newsagent and the scooter went round the shop with out any problems curtsey of a good driver of course lol."
Hello Cara,

Thanks for the 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that the scooter Larry chose for is perfect for your needs. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Easy Pay Mobility
"I hear a lot off good things bout easy pay mobility but the scooter I want I don't think they do so I have a look but I be joining you very soon so happy with what I been told"
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

All the best.