Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

Read Easy Pay Mobility  Reviews

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy
I love my scooter, after many months of being housebound, I now try to think of excuses to go out on my scooter because it is the best thing that I have ever had and the abililty to pay monthly with the security of not having to worry about maintenance, breakdown or theft it brilliant.
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are extremely pleased that you have now regained your freedom.

William
Ive just rented one an the telephone communication with William was so easy felt really at ease just wish I would of done it sooner as a amputee I worry about being stranded an can't walk now my minds at rest an my confidence is improving massively thanks easypay,mobilty for my T,G,A Vita scooter
Hello Mrs Bradburn,

Thank you for such a lovely review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
This is one of the best moves I have ever made. By hiring this Scooter - it has totally given me back my independence - I no longer rely on friends or taxis' to take me here, there or anywhere. I am even able to go into town and enjoy my time out and even go into the majority of shops. It's brilliant...
JMR
Hello Mrs Robertson,

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
I'm very pleased to get my independence back and would just like to say a big thank you to you and your team for all your help even the delivery drive was very helpful taken all the packaging off and taking it with him
Thanks again Sandra Hill
Hello Sandra,

Thank you for such a kind review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
From the first phone call to the delivery of our scooters I cant fault the service we were given. The scooters were in excellent condition as described on their website and the price to rent for 3 years was very well priced. Would recommend them to everybody. thank you guy for a good job done.
Hello Mrs Coady,

Thank you for such a lovely review.

We wish you all the best on your new mobility scooter.

William
What a lovely company, the staff are very polite and helpful. I rang up Tuesday afternoon you rang back on Wednesday regarding a delivery date. My scooter was delivered on Friday of the same week. I am very pleased with the service you offer and the cost. I have a wonderful scooter and have peace of mind you are always there if ineed help. A neighbour was considering getting a scooter due to health problems. She has had problems with other companies and delivery dates. She was so impressed with your fast service she has ordered a scooter herself. Thanks for your help.
Good morning Jackie,

Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you satisfied with the high level of service provided.

We wish you all the freedom on your new scooter.

The help I received was second to none. Delivery was on time. Excellent
Hello Mrs Baggott,

Managing Director
Just received my scooter. I received a very friendly, helpful and efficient service throughout. Everything was explained and process couldn't have been easier. Would thoroughly reccomend. Great value too.
Hello Mrs Pressler,

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Managing Director
The service l was given was second to none, the scooter came as was promised in excellent condition ,I would recommend this company to anyone.
Good Afternoon Mr Pool,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that your are extremely pleased with the service provided.

Kind regards from all at Easy Pay Mobility
Hired a scooter from Easy Pay Mobilityand i could not be happier. Brilliant scooter perfectly suited for me and at a reasonable price. Scooter arrived within 3 days exellent service thank you.
Hello Mr Haselhurst,

Thank you for your review. We hope that you get plenty of freedom from your new scooter.

Managing Director
This company is exceptional in it's customer service from the start to the delivery and more..... I am so impressed, With their knowledge, friendliness and smoothe transaction and delivery. You even receive follow up calls the same day. Repairs for me in less than 6 hours. OMG. Thank you Easy pay mobility i love you guys you have been amazing. Seriously people phone these guys first. 120% ALL THE WAY. So happy and confident with this company and any future dealing a might need with them. x
Hello Mrs Beastall,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are extremely happy with the service we provided, we pride ourselves on our customer care and service so to read a review as positive as yours gives everyone here at Easy Pay Mobility a huge sense of satisfaction and boost knowing our work is benefiting others.

Kind regards from all the staff at Easy Pay Mobility.
I have recently hired a scooter the mobile one its given me back my freedom without it I would be hose bound as I cant walk very far due to a medical condition the service that I have received from the staff has been top knotch they have been very helpful to me from the start and I will be telling any one who needs a scooter to go to you I am very happy with the scooter thank you so much easy pay mobility
Good Morning Mrs Owens,

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We hope your new scooter brings you plenty of joy.

Thank you from all at Easy Pay mobility
Just like to say how very much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Your attention to detail & perseverance in finding the right mobility scooter has been outstanding we are now looking forward to regaining some freedom.

John & Joyce
Hello Mr Bryant,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that your new scooter has managed to regain your freedom.

Kind regards from all at Easy Pay Mobility
Easy pay mobility were a very friendly professional company when it came to my needs for a mobility scooter very reliable and Curtis with outstanding custermer service I recommend them to anybody purchasing I'm a Believer scooter
Hello Mr Iaquaniello,

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the happiness on your new scooter.

Managing Director
Scooter is excellent and the service was superb, extremely good value for
money as well, thank you
Good Afternoon Anne,

Thank you for your review.

We are extremely pleased that you are happy with your new scooter and that the service we provided for you was superb.

I have had my scooter for 2 months now and I cannot be more thankful for
everything this company has done for me. William who I spoke to was very
professional and after asking several questions about my mobility needs
was able to pick a scooter which is perfectly suited for me. I will
certainly be recommending you to all my friends, thank you
Hello Mrs young,

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on customer service so we are extremely pleased that we managed to find a scooter that is perfectly suited for your needs.

Once again thank you for your review and we wish you all the happiness on your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
Rented the drive cobra scooter for my mum after being told by this scooter would be the one perfectly suited for her. The scooter was an excellent recommendation so thank you for making the whole process from start to finish extremely simple and easy. I would certainly recommend easy pay mobility, excellent service and friendly staff
Good Morning Mrs Raison,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased that the scooter we chose for your mum was ideally suited for her needs.

Managing Director
Was sent a disaster scooter at first but after contacting William and Larry have a great scooter that meets my mobility needs perfectly only down side send the breakdown recovery details guys we have nothing and they aren't on your website
Good Afternoon Mr Entwistle,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that your original scooter had an issue. We are extremely happy that your new scooter meets your exact needs perfectly.

I have now sent the details regarding insurance, breakdown recovery and all telephone numbers just incase an issue does arise in the future.

If you need any further assistance or help then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Managing Director
Please coold you send someone to look at it as ive not been usuing it for the 2 weeks as its making a ralling noise at the back. and battery life does not last longg its says the batterie is full but it isnt ,the light by the key is red all the time does not go green and im frighten to use it case it beaks downn ..kind regaerds pat galmoye . thankyou very much for your quick sevivce in sorting out my scooter goes like a dream.kind regards pat galmoye.
Hello Mrs Galmoye,

We do apologise for you not being able to use your scooter for 2 weeks, however we were not to know your scooter had any problems until we saw your review noting the issue.

I am pleased that once we were informed of the problem that we were able to supply you with a new scooter within 2 days to get you up and running again.

I wish you all the happiness on your new scooter and In the future if anything goes wrong then please make sure you contact us straight away so we can rectify the issues immediately.

Easy Pay Mobility is rated 4.85 based on 92 reviews