easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

About easy-frame.co.uk:

Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

Tell us how easy-frame.co.uk made you happy
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 17th July 2020
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Chris
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Chris
Absolutely delighted with the frame. Well made and superbly packaged for delivery. Would highly recommend.
Exactly what I ordered great delivery time and communication.
Quality of the frame is excellent
Exactly what I wanted many thanks. Fast service and well packaged. Perfect.
A really beautiful frame delivered in excellent protective packaging.
My order was delivered in good time and the frame looks to be very well made, thanks
Great! Love our frames, arrived quicker than we expected
Arrived quickly, well packed, more importantly, good quality and value for money. I will be using easy-frame again.
Placed order on website 29/12/20, paid by PayPal. Immediately got acknowledgment from PayPal nothing from Easy-Frame. Sent email 9/1/21 asking for update. No response at all by 11/1/21. Raised a dispute on PayPal and immediately received a refund. I assume PayPal must have frequent issues with this company if they’ll issue an immediate refund!
Hi Carron. The email used when placing the order was incorrect and has a spelling mistake at the end, this is why you did not receive an order confirmation. I have also checked our email system and we have received no emails from you regarding your order, or we would have responded. We would ask that you ensure correct details before leaving a negative review, and automatically assuming that it was an issue with our business when in fact you had no correspondence was because you entered the correct email address. As advised on our website orders can take up to 12 working days to be dispatched. Your order is on working day 7. We will email once the order has been dispatched if you would like to provide a correct email address. As advised on our website our Factory would reopen on 4th January. Regards Hannah
Always high quality frames - would definitely recommend
A good photograph deserves an equally good frame.Frames gives a fine choice.
The product was exactly as stated. Good quality, no problems. They arrived on time. Very pleased.
I have had several frames from your company over the years. This one as usual is well made, exactly as requested and I’m delighted with it. It arrived promptly, I was kept informed of delivery details. Excellent work, many thanks.
Very pleased with my purchase. The quality frame is just what I wanted for an antique print.
Excellent customer service. Swift delivery and quick to resolve any issue. Very happy with the product. Would definitely use again and certainly recommend.
Poor quality. Tried to return but customer service just reels off terms and conditions. No customer support. Will never use or recommend again.
All as it should be, and super fast, despite covid!
Quality product and excellent service. Goods provided on time and well packaged.
perfectly made frame, a reason why I always buy here
order spot on, well packaged and in good time would definately recommend
Order placed on 12th Dec 2020 with a stated despatch time of within 12 days. They are now saying it will not be despatched until 08th Jan 2021. Lots of contradictory statements from them when I requested the order be cancelled. They claim manufacture of the order has started and it can’t be cancelled. However, on the website it says orders received after the 05th Dec will not be processed until the 04th Jan 2021 onwards, so they are lying saying the production on the order has started in order not to cancel it and refund. Be very, very wary of this company!
Your order has already commenced production, meaning the frames have been cut and joined, the glazing has been cut and the backing has been cut.

This processing includes all processes of our warehouse including the manufacturing and shipping of orders as soon as we return.
We will be dispatching orders as soon as we return on the 4th.

Your order was placed after our Christmas cut off date which was the 5th of December.
This cut off date was displayed throughout our website and on the front page and we advised that orders dispatched after this date would be dispatched in January when we return.
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 667 reviews