easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend easy-frame.co.uk

About easy-frame.co.uk: Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

Tell us how easy-frame.co.uk made you happy

Casey M
"Perfect . Exactly what I ordered and promptly posted"
Joe Sands
"Item arrived very quickly made exactly to specification. Wouldn't hesitate to use again."
Adam MC C
"Lovely frame, exactly what I wanted. Great fit & great finish. Good delivery time. Will use again"
"Perfect . Exactly what I ordered and promptly posted"
"Great quality and price. Easy to use website. If you want a frame for your picture and your style this is the place to find it"
"Excellent product the frames were even better than I thought they would be."
"Brilliant service this is the 3rd time I have used this company & have been very happy each time with my frames! I would definitely recommend them"
"good value for the price.very well packed and delivered at date and time"
"Frame was exactly as descibed and to my measurements. Good value for money and arrived very quickly. I will use again."
"Great quality frame, custom size measured perfectly and a speedy, friendly delivery. Would definitely recommend & use again!"
"Arrived securely packaged. Very happy with product and service."
"great product will buy again"
"Exellent quality, quick delivery and very helpful."
"Delighted with the purchase. Quality of the materials and workmanship cannot be faulted. Excellent packing and delivery service. Next time I require any more picture frames, easy-frame will be my first choice."
"Very impressed with the quality and how well packaged and protected they were in transit. Will definitely be using again."
"I think the frame I ordered was well priced. It arrived early and was carefully packaged."
"Very happy with the frame, exactly as requested & delivered on time."
"Second time of using, excellent professional product, good communication and quick service, would use again."
"Had a non standard sized picture that I could not buy a frame for off the shelf, they had lots of choice and I could have one made to fit my picture. Really happy with it."
"The Frame was well made Arrived in the timescale stated Was packaged well Will use this company again in the future"
"Efficient service. Quality product, always meets requested size and description."
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 321 reviews