easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

About easy-frame.co.uk:

Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

Tell us how easy-frame.co.uk made you happy
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 28th February 2021
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Tim Medley
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Chris
Great quality at a good price. Glad I came across this website.
Customer service was terrific had live chat with Hannah as I wasn’t confident that I had measured correctly (inches to mm) was reassured all ok. Loved that you could customise your frame by putting different sizes and mounts you could see how it was going to look, didn’t disappoint when I unpacked my frame it was just how it said it would be. Would highly recommend
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Excellent service. Quality frame at the price. Good range of choices.
Quality was very good, Website was very easy to use Would recommend
Very happy. Will use again.
Excellent! Frames arrived well packed and fit was perfect
Order #000005665 Placed on 28 Jan 2021, 22:30:40 Price total £45:73 Never delivered? Have phoned you and left messages, no longer an option. Emailed numerous times. Please sortas not happy wasting my time each week chasing this item.
Phenomenal after sale service. Arrived earlier than estimated and the frames are stunning with superb quality. Will not hesitate to use again.
Fantastic frame. Great quality and really fast delivery
order all in 20 Frames and the quality is great .. i ordered all different sorts ... 1 Frame had a little ditch, but that was done by the delivery guy..I mailed them and I got a replacement super quick. Already placed my next order!
I have placed 9 orders over the last 4 months. All of them have been perfectly cut to my requirements and look fantastic. There is no other company I would sooner return to for frames. Most recently, I contacted Hannah in customer service, regarding the need to expedite 3 deliveries and the service could not have been better. I thoroughly recommend them for all of your framing needs.
Delighted with the quality of all parts of the frame. Company very helpful and offered to replace clear plastic sheet when I thought there was a fault due to not removing the projective plastic covering! Will use company again.
Excellent service, with email communication, delivery and quality. Will definitely use Easy-Frame again and recommend to others.
Really great service. Very happy thank you
Frames really well made with first class service.
I was absolutely thrilled with my frame and mount. The quality was outstanding, I would definitely recommend.
Really impressed. Will use again
Highly recommended. The quality of the frames are excellent
Wouldn’t recommend them at all Wouldn’t recommend them at all. Tried cancelling the product after 2day from the initial order. But was told this wasn’t possible as it was ‘custom’ made. 16 days still no delivery of the frame. Tried ringing them but always got a voicemail. Dropped them an email and no response what so ever. Buy with caution!
Great choice of frames, easy to make the selection and order, very speedy service, great quality product: all good value for money!
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 715 reviews