easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

About easy-frame.co.uk:

Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

Tell us how easy-frame.co.uk made you happy
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 30th July 2021
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Sam
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Belinda
Perfect!! Gorgeous custom frame and mount - perfectly made!! Slight issue with damage on its arrival but the customer services were EXTREMELY helpful and arranged a replacement which arrived on perfect condition. within the week. Would definitely recommend and use again!!
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Was pleased the the frame, It came very well packed.
Website easy to use. Prompt delivery and good products. Thanks.
Prefect sizing, excellent quality and quick delivery A+
I ordered a special frame for a very expensive photograph but the frame has no way of hanging it as the clips that came with it are not attached in any way. I have tried asking for help through the chat but no one gave me any assistance.
Hello This is not one of our frames. We do not use those type of hangers and the frame you have shown is MDF wrap which we do not use. You may have purchased from another company with a similar name to ours Please remove this review Thank You
I have purchased 12 frames from Easy-Frame now, each of them made to measure in very crisp frames. They always arrive precise to the measurement requested and well-packaged. I have ordered from within the UK and overseas and as they represent such good value, they are my go-to for frames. I will certainly use them many times in the future and recommend them to anyone who needs good quality frames.
Thanks for another great couple of frames, delivered speedily and safely
Very happy will use again
Great service from Hannah. My frame was pushing the limits of how small a frame could be, but Hannah was happy to give it a go and the results are amazing.
easy-frame.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Great service - my 2 prints only had a very narrow border, I was ensure how best to frame them and was helped by Hannah who arranged the perfect size frame. Such a great service. Would definitely recommend.
Great looking frame, will order more!
Excellent service. Great product thanks JON
Very pleased with the frames and quick delivery time. Thank you
Excellent quality of frame. Very well packaged. Speedy delivery. Great price too.
Had a very good result. First time framing my own prints, Saved so much doing it myself
Great, happy with the silver frame I received
Very good quality and excellent service
I've ordered several frames with easy-frame now and have been impressed each time. However, beware of the coloured frames. The colours in the photos may not be representative of what you get.
Highly recommend easy ordering process
Ordered a flat black frame for a poster I was gifted, could not find the correct size anywhere until I found easy-frame, I used the made to measure tool, the process was very easy
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 758 reviews