easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend easy-frame.co.uk

About easy-frame.co.uk: Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

How would you rate easy-frame.co.uk ?

"The frame was well made and exactly what I wanted. My picture fitted it perfectly and looks great. A fitting kit was included which was useful."
"Ordered a couple of custom made frames. Measures were on point, quality is excellent, and delivery was fast and reliable. All my expectations were met."
"Terrible experience with EasyFrame. Flimsy finish, poor quality, chipped edges. Slow delivery. ZERO customer service if you are not happy with your purchase. You will be stuck with your purchase and unable to get a refund. If you want a product with a bit of quality shop elsewhere!"
This review is not for our company.! We are EASY-FRAME

you purchased from EZEFRAME / EASYFRAME

We have no record of you buying from us!

please kindly remove this review
"Quick delivery and excellent quality"
"Really pleased with the frame we ordered. Exactly what we wanted. Will definitely recommend you."
"A wonderful frame built to my specifications in a short time. Safe delivery and inexpensive."
"I ordered a custom made frame & mount for a drawing I'd done. Arrived very quickly, well protected and exactly what I wanted."
"Absolutely delighted with my frame. Perfect fit and looks beautiful with the print. Many thanks."
"Product was not as I had expected, the frame was thin and flimsy. I was told that as I had asked for this particular size they wouldn’t take it back, this means it is custom made. Although I believe everyone ordering a frame would need it in a particular size. It is difficult to tell when buying over the internet, best to stick with company’s with a good return policy."
This review is not for our company.! We are EASY-FRAME

you purchased from EZEFRAME / EASYFRAME

We have no record of you buying from us!

please kindly remove this review
"Web site easy to use. The response to my phone query re delivery was handled promptly, courteously and knowledgeably. I ordered on Friday and the delivery arrived at 9.30 am the following Thursday, well wrapped and intact. The frames were exactly what I was expecting, well made, with all the fixings supplied. Faultless service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Will certainly use again. LR"
"So easy to use compared with other web site, mounts produced quickley and constantly updated progress via text and email. Just can't fault you! Thank you!"
"Speedy delivery keeping me updated at all times of when it will arrive. The frame is exactly as ordered. Great price great value so would definitely recommend"
"frames were good quality, well packaged and delivered on time."
"Quick and efficient, perfect custom built size and inexpensive"
"Second time I’ve ised this company and again the frames arrived promptly and were perfect for the prints they were purchased for, definitely use again for any future requirements"
"Efficient online service, quick production and fast secure delivery! Great service."
"Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Great service."
"Great service, great quality at a sensible price I will have no hesitation to recommend to others and will be using again myself"
"Great service as ever. Good quality at a reasonable price , recommended."
"Excellent Service, Recommended."