easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend easy-frame.co.uk

About easy-frame.co.uk: Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

How would you rate easy-frame.co.uk?

"A wonderful frame built to my specifications in a short time. Safe delivery and inexpensive."
"I ordered a custom made frame & mount for a drawing I'd done. Arrived very quickly, well protected and exactly what I wanted."
"Absolutely delighted with my frame. Perfect fit and looks beautiful with the print. Many thanks."
"Product was not as I had expected, the frame was thin and flimsy. I was told that as I had asked for this particular size they wouldn’t take it back, this means it is custom made. Although I believe everyone ordering a frame would need it in a particular size. It is difficult to tell when buying over the internet, best to stick with company’s with a good return policy."
"Web site easy to use. The response to my phone query re delivery was handled promptly, courteously and knowledgeably. I ordered on Friday and the delivery arrived at 9.30 am the following Thursday, well wrapped and intact. The frames were exactly what I was expecting, well made, with all the fixings supplied. Faultless service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Will certainly use again. LR"
Sarah Firth
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use compared with other web site, mounts produced quickley and constantly updated progress via text and email. Just can't fault you! Thank you!"
"Speedy delivery keeping me updated at all times of when it will arrive. The frame is exactly as ordered. Great price great value so would definitely recommend"
Lennox Paul
Verified Buyer
"frames were good quality, well packaged and delivered on time."
"Quick and efficient, perfect custom built size and inexpensive"
Marcus Smith
Verified Buyer
"Second time I’ve ised this company and again the frames arrived promptly and were perfect for the prints they were purchased for, definitely use again for any future requirements"
"Efficient online service, quick production and fast secure delivery! Great service."
Luke Smith
Verified Buyer
"Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Great service."
"Great service, great quality at a sensible price I will have no hesitation to recommend to others and will be using again myself"
"Great service as ever. Good quality at a reasonable price , recommended."
Emily Fegan
"Excellent Service, Recommended."
"Quick delivery, frames are the correct size, get the job done. Have used several times - trusted shop."
Dan Sheilds
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and quick delivery and well packaged, Would use this company again A**"
"Good service I’m happy"
"We had a frame made to an odd size. It fitted the art work perfectly and was delivered promptly"
Mary White
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Very happy with the quality of the frame, looks fantastic on my oil on board painting hung on the wall"
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 292 reviews