easy-frame.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend easy-frame.co.uk

About easy-frame.co.uk: Made To Measure Picture Frames

sales@easy-frame.co.uk

29 Rath Road

How would you rate easy-frame.co.uk ?

"Exellent quality, quick delivery and very helpful."
"Delighted with the purchase. Quality of the materials and workmanship cannot be faulted. Excellent packing and delivery service. Next time I require any more picture frames, easy-frame will be my first choice."
"Very impressed with the quality and how well packaged and protected they were in transit. Will definitely be using again."
"I think the frame I ordered was well priced. It arrived early and was carefully packaged."
"Very happy with the frame, exactly as requested & delivered on time."
"Second time of using, excellent professional product, good communication and quick service, would use again."
"Had a non standard sized picture that I could not buy a frame for off the shelf, they had lots of choice and I could have one made to fit my picture. Really happy with it."
"The Frame was well made Arrived in the timescale stated Was packaged well Will use this company again in the future"
"Efficient service. Quality product, always meets requested size and description."
"I was really pleased with my purchase. Frame was the exact size I had ordered, very well made and packaging was good, all at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to buy again from this company"
"Well packaged and prompt delivery"
"Just received a frame i ordered on the 19th of August. Firstly, delivery very slow. I ordered a frame that would fit art work 480mm by 680mm. They sent the wrong size. This is for art work that is 720mm by 520mm. I sent an email to them with pictures and they say i received the picture size i ordered! I did not receive what i ordered. It seems there customer service is terrible. I am now going to trading standards to get my money back. I guarantee that when they see the measurements i sent on the order and the size of the frame that they will agree with me. Oh and before they say i didnt order off them and it was another easy frame IT WAS YOU I ORDERED OFF! I have ordered frames off line before off other companies and have never had any issues."
"Easy Frame is offer an absolutely excellent service. Their website is brilliantly done, so easy to use and allows you to preview your image with a huge range of frames to choose from. The frames are made to measure & look terrific. Well packaged & promptly delivered. Brilliant, brilliant service, can't recommend highly enough."
"The frame was well made and exactly what I wanted. My picture fitted it perfectly and looks great. A fitting kit was included which was useful."
"Ordered a couple of custom made frames. Measures were on point, quality is excellent, and delivery was fast and reliable. All my expectations were met."
"Terrible experience with EasyFrame. Flimsy finish, poor quality, chipped edges. Slow delivery. ZERO customer service if you are not happy with your purchase. You will be stuck with your purchase and unable to get a refund. If you want a product with a bit of quality shop elsewhere!"
This review is not for our company.! We are EASY-FRAME

you purchased from EZEFRAME / EASYFRAME

We have no record of you buying from us!

please kindly remove this review
"Quick delivery and excellent quality"
"Really pleased with the frame we ordered. Exactly what we wanted. Will definitely recommend you."
"A wonderful frame built to my specifications in a short time. Safe delivery and inexpensive."
"I ordered a custom made frame & mount for a drawing I'd done. Arrived very quickly, well protected and exactly what I wanted."
easy-frame.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 310 reviews