eTwist Reviews

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Click Here

Tell us how eTwist made you happy

"Scammers! All emails are from one person pretending to be either 'Jack' ,'Oliver' or 'Tom'."
"Ware hatte den besten Preis im Markt, Versand mit wenigen Tagen schneller als erwartet, Verpackung ökologisch ok (kein Plastik-Müll) und voll recylebar."
"Bought a headphone from e-twist. Excellent communication throughout. The cheapest price I found and a very quick delivery indeed. The product was packaged very well and it is of a great quality. 100% recommended"
"Was looking for a bag that would accommodate a theatre lighting control deck (similar in shape to one of the larger keyboards) so inquired first about sizes to make sure it would fit. Company answered promptly so went ahead; order despatched quickly; and works fine."
"First class service. Can not fault them."
"V good company to buy from"
"Very happy well packaged prompt delivery"
"I bought a HoMedics chair massager. It is an excellent product, was reasonably priced and delivered quickly."
"Good delivery and price."
"STILL no refund. We are now trying via Trading Services. Make sure they have stock BEFORE you pay or buy elsewhere."
"Still waiting for a refund. Keep promising money by end of banking day but NOTHING. Now taking this further. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Would not recommend this company to anyone. They advertise goods they do not have then take the payment immediately but take several weeks to arrange a refund. Their customer service dept. sound like they take locate orders by shuffling through papers. Disgusted."
"Excellent items great service."
"Excellent service very clear instructions. Helpful information. Quick delivery."
"I would twist again"
"Incredibly impressed, speedy expedition of my order, excellent communication throughout, speedy delivery, full marks to all concerned."
"Good price, fast delivery, product exactly as described."
"Thanks for quick delivery of the power supply unit for electronic testing , today 14/03/19."
"eTwist had the item that I wanted at a very reasonable price and after placing my order I found the rest of the service excellent as the item arrived in very good time and pristine condition."
"WARNING: Unbelievably unprofessional. Do NOT order anything from this company! Item never received and they didn’t tell me they never intended to send it til I contacted them 4 weeks later when my item didn’t arrive. I repeatedly asked for my money back but they never sent me a refund so I’ve now had to open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back!"
eTwist is rated 4.90 based on 586 reviews