eTwist Reviews

Read eTwist Reviews

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy
Great website easy to use, order and pay.
Fast dispatch and super fast post. Excellent communications, and I like the photo of my parcel before its dispatched
turned up quickly, as described and properly packaged
Just what I ordered and is already fitted and everything is working well, delivery was excellent. Thanks
Easy to use
Very profesional too deal with very fast service would recommend to family and friends certainly shop with them again no problems at all. first class service
All good no problems
Just came by the web site via the product needed I have to say I cannot fault the whole personal experience from the "first click" to e twist sales.
Great service
Very pleased with product and service, many thanks
The image I have attached sums this company and "Oliver" up. There is an on-going dispute with (Etwist). They sold us a clearly faulty Toaster that blew up inches away from a 6 year old childs face. We are attempting to claim the money back through PayPal as we have sent the item back, but Etwist are denying they have recieved it. We have also reported the company to trading standards and the ombudsman...long story short - IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY-THEN MORE FOOL YOU.
Excellent service, delivery was free 3-9 days received it the next day
I bought a solar battery from this seller. I did not receive a solar battery. The seller does not return the money. The seller answers me: "I don't know what you're talking about. Kind Regards, Oliver eTwist Support"
I was offered to send it back after a defect of the DJ mixer and I get a refund. Have sent at my expense from Germany to England. But then no contact and answer is no longer heard. No recreation on my email. What a pity
Beware! Like many others I requested a refund when my product took 6 weeks to arrive, which still hasn’t been paid and my emails are being ignored. Looks like there are a lot of fake reviews about good service but this site seems like a scam. Don’t use!
Great communication and super fast delivery
Good price. Quick delivery. Caring company. I know it's just a six foot pole but these are not the easiest things to ship so well done.
Do not buy items if you live outside of the UK. Postage is expensive to return item if you live overseas and etwist won’t pay.
The Seiko clock I bought significantly lost time after only 11 months. Whilst complaining about the item and asking for a refund, etwist did not pay either return postage or make a credit for the item. They ended up ignoring my emails.
Very unhappy with the after sales service.
Pleased with my order. No concerns. Happy to recommend.🙂
Very quick delivery so pleased with the item I bought
Very happy customer