eTwist Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eTwist

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Thanks for quick delivery of the power supply unit for electronic testing , today 14/03/19."
"eTwist had the item that I wanted at a very reasonable price and after placing my order I found the rest of the service excellent as the item arrived in very good time and pristine condition."
"WARNING: Unbelievably unprofessional. Do NOT order anything from this company! Item never received and they didn’t tell me they never intended to send it til I contacted them 4 weeks later when my item didn’t arrive. I repeatedly asked for my money back but they never sent me a refund so I’ve now had to open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back!"
"I recieved a broken blender , sent it back and after sending over 6 emails, and a few months later , have not recieved a refund yet! It’s shocking !"
"Very good item and just what I was looking for as we had a power cut a few days ago and this would have been handy at the time. Thank you."
"Good prices. Good choice. Fast delivery."
"They are rude, unprofessional, and have terrible customer support. Here is a message I received from them: New message from: etwist_shop (238,468RedShooting Star) The item was shipped on the 10th, it just doesn't get scanned at the international mail center until it arrives there, why would we print the label and keep it for 5 days? Idiot. Kind Regards, Oliver eTwist Support Do NOT waste your time and money with them!"
"Easy transaction with clear emails stating relevant information. Delivered on time and well packaged. Cant fault them."
"Great shopping"
"eTwist were fast and sorted the problem out imedietly. Will definitely use them again."
"Great piece of equipment at a reasonable price"
"Will deal with them again"
"Product came in perfect condition before the guaranteed date. Thanks etwist!!"
"Good company to deal with, very happy with my kite!!"
"Great product , I use it every day."
"feed up with surveys"
"A***** seller a pleasure to do business with"
"Great product for beginners. One happy nephew at Christmas!"
"Great service - arrived from overseas and all was well!"
"I was thrilled with my purchase! I got it off E-Bay from this company because I could find this item absolutely nowhere else for the price. I live in America, but the item got here very quickly! I was having difficulty tracking it, but they immediately sent me a link to where my package was when I messaged them. I also liked that I had to sign for my package because there are sometimes thefts in my neighborhood. A great experience and my daughter loved it!"
eTwist is rated 4.92 based on 569 reviews