eTwist Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eTwist

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy

"First class service. Can not fault them."
"V good company to buy from"
"Very happy well packaged prompt delivery"
"I bought a HoMedics chair massager. It is an excellent product, was reasonably priced and delivered quickly."
"Good delivery and price."
"STILL no refund. We are now trying via Trading Services. Make sure they have stock BEFORE you pay or buy elsewhere."
"Still waiting for a refund. Keep promising money by end of banking day but NOTHING. Now taking this further. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Would not recommend this company to anyone. They advertise goods they do not have then take the payment immediately but take several weeks to arrange a refund. Their customer service dept. sound like they take locate orders by shuffling through papers. Disgusted."
"Excellent items great service."
"Excellent service very clear instructions. Helpful information. Quick delivery."
"I would twist again"
"Incredibly impressed, speedy expedition of my order, excellent communication throughout, speedy delivery, full marks to all concerned."
"Good price, fast delivery, product exactly as described."
"Thanks for quick delivery of the power supply unit for electronic testing , today 14/03/19."
"eTwist had the item that I wanted at a very reasonable price and after placing my order I found the rest of the service excellent as the item arrived in very good time and pristine condition."
"WARNING: Unbelievably unprofessional. Do NOT order anything from this company! Item never received and they didn’t tell me they never intended to send it til I contacted them 4 weeks later when my item didn’t arrive. I repeatedly asked for my money back but they never sent me a refund so I’ve now had to open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back!"
"I recieved a broken blender , sent it back and after sending over 6 emails, and a few months later , have not recieved a refund yet! It’s shocking !"
"Very good item and just what I was looking for as we had a power cut a few days ago and this would have been handy at the time. Thank you."
"Good prices. Good choice. Fast delivery."
"They are rude, unprofessional, and have terrible customer support. Here is a message I received from them: New message from: etwist_shop (238,468RedShooting Star) The item was shipped on the 10th, it just doesn't get scanned at the international mail center until it arrives there, why would we print the label and keep it for 5 days? Idiot. Kind Regards, Oliver eTwist Support Do NOT waste your time and money with them!"
eTwist is rated 4.91 based on 582 reviews