eTwist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend eTwist

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Genuine product. Good price. Fast delivery. Nuff said."
"Terrible service. Don't buy from this store. I purchased an article from etwist through eBay. It was sent in the wrong kind of packaging and it was damaged when I received it. I asked twice how to return it free of costs but they told me the returning costs would be refunded. So I returned it (and had to pay the postage fees) and asked for a replacement which was sent again in the wrong kind of package and again damaged during transportation. They refunded me for the article price but refuse to refund me the return expenses (which they said they would in the first place) and won't even reply to my emails."
"This was my first time ordering from eTwist. I have placed a lot of online orders in the past but this was the first time I was blown away at the amazing service provided! After I placed my order, within HOURS, the eTwist team emailed me to let me know the item had been shipped and even included a photo of my package so that I would know what to look out for. I have never seen a company provide such thorough service before by including a photo of my actual package and I was thoroughly impressed! My package arrived quickly, which was also impressive as it was an international order. My item arrived well-package and in perfect condition. Finally, they also followed up the day after my item arrived to ensure I was satisfied with everything. Absolutely – I am beyond satisfied! Thanks for the stellar service, great pricing, and overall wonderful experience eTwist team!"
"First time customer, but friends have used eTwist and given glowing reports, so a good service was expected.... And eTwist did not disappoint. Thank you"
"Very happy with the whole process and the item purchased is performing beautifully."
"Profesional and the correct products at the correct price with the minimum of fuss"
"Excellent value, quick delivery would highly recommend"
"Supplied exactly what I needed for my light fitting."
"Excellent product, good price, fast delivery. Will use again. Many thanks"
"Wanted to buy an electronic crossword solver to replace the worn-out 12 year-old one my wife uses (constantly) to beat her mobile phone's on-line scrabble app. Found eTwist UK had exactly the same model from Franklins at a reasonable price with a low cost delivery facility to Oz. Ordered & paid for it on-line with no dramas, got email confirmations and delivery advice over the next few days. Product arrived on time in perfect condition, earning me bulk brownie points with my happy wife. Good Job, Guys."
"Excellent service, fast delivery, contacted customer service on a enquiry and Priya dealt with it straight away"
"Very efficient and fast service. I have no issues."
"Great store with great puzzles."
"Great transaction would recommend to all"
"Great seller, very fast delivery."
"Made my shopping experience a memorable one!"
"Excellent Products, Superior Communication. A Company that will never let you down and as their Service Reps are the Best - Just ask for Jack."
"Very professional"
"good company to deal with and good products. well packaged so item not damaged in transit"
"eTwist is one of my favorite sellers! Huge selection of jigsaw puzzles, great prices, and my items are always safely packaged for fast shipping. I'm a frequent customer and highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed."
eTwist is rated 4.95 based on 546 reviews