eTwist Reviews

Read eTwist Reviews

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy
Terrible service. Don't buy from this store.
I purchased an article from etwist through eBay. It was sent in the wrong kind of packaging and it was damaged when I received it. I asked twice how to return it free of costs but they told me the returning costs would be refunded. So I returned it (and had to pay the postage fees) and asked for a replacement which was sent again in the wrong kind of package and again damaged during transportation. They refunded me for the article price but refuse to refund me the return expenses (which they said they would in the first place) and won't even reply to my emails.
They are rude, unprofessional, and have terrible customer support.
Here is a message I received from them:

New message from: etwist_shop (238,468RedShooting Star)
The item was shipped on the 10th, it just doesn't get scanned at the international mail center until it arrives there, why would we print the label and keep it for 5 days? Idiot.

Kind Regards,

Oliver
eTwist Support

Do NOT waste your time and money with them!
Easy transaction with clear emails stating relevant information. Delivered on time and well packaged. Cant fault them.
Reliable service and good customer communications
Ordered a toy for my son which was cheaper than anywhere else I'd seen it. Free delivery but I opted to pay £2.25 to have it tracked after the same order from a different company had been lost by their carrier.
My order from twist was delivered a mere 15 hours after ordering!
A* company to deal with
good products , a fair price and fast delivery
Although I received the wrong item, my emails were responded to with speed and courtesy, and a very prompt refund issued. Prices are excellent and I would definitely buy here again.
eTwist is rated 4.86 based on 611 reviews