eTwist Reviews

Read eTwist Reviews

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy
Avoid. Avoid. AVOID!
I never received my item and when I emailed about it, was only then told that I had ordered the last one which had been damaged in the warehouse. I requested a refund and i have been ignored ever since. I have tried to call the number on the site which simply is never answered - puts you on a long hold only to be told they're closed or for the line to go dead.
These people HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY.
Do not buy from these thieves.
Please avoid at all costs ! Brought a coffee maker that was broken before it was sent out. When I didn’t receive my items I emailed and they responded with its broken I’d have too wait untill they get another in.
So naturally 2 weeks before Christmas I ask for a refund and they ignore all my emails
The image I have attached sums this company and "Oliver" up. There is an on-going dispute with (Etwist). They sold us a clearly faulty Toaster that blew up inches away from a 6 year old childs face. We are attempting to claim the money back through PayPal as we have sent the item back, but Etwist are denying they have recieved it. We have also reported the company to trading standards and the ombudsman...long story short - IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY-THEN MORE FOOL YOU.
I bought a solar battery from this seller. I did not receive a solar battery. The seller does not return the money. The seller answers me: "I don't know what you're talking about. Kind Regards, Oliver eTwist Support"
I was offered to send it back after a defect of the DJ mixer and I get a refund. Have sent at my expense from Germany to England. But then no contact and answer is no longer heard. No recreation on my email. What a pity
Beware! Like many others I requested a refund when my product took 6 weeks to arrive, which still hasn’t been paid and my emails are being ignored. Looks like there are a lot of fake reviews about good service but this site seems like a scam. Don’t use!
Do not buy items if you live outside of the UK. Postage is expensive to return item if you live overseas and etwist won’t pay.
The Seiko clock I bought significantly lost time after only 11 months. Whilst complaining about the item and asking for a refund, etwist did not pay either return postage or make a credit for the item. They ended up ignoring my emails.
Very unhappy with the after sales service.
Scammers! All emails are from one person pretending to be either 'Jack' ,'Oliver' or 'Tom'.
STILL no refund. We are now trying via Trading Services.
Make sure they have stock BEFORE you pay or buy elsewhere.
Still waiting for a refund. Keep promising money by end of banking day but NOTHING. Now taking this further. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Would not recommend this company to anyone. They advertise goods they do not have then take the payment immediately but take several weeks to arrange a refund. Their customer service dept. sound like they take locate orders by shuffling through papers. Disgusted.
WARNING: Unbelievably unprofessional. Do NOT order anything from this company!
Item never received and they didn’t tell me they never intended to send it til I contacted them 4 weeks later when my item didn’t arrive. I repeatedly asked for my money back but they never sent me a refund so I’ve now had to open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back!
I recieved a broken blender , sent it back and after sending over 6 emails, and a few months later , have not recieved a refund yet!
It’s shocking !
They are rude, unprofessional, and have terrible customer support.
Here is a message I received from them:

New message from: etwist_shop (238,468RedShooting Star)
The item was shipped on the 10th, it just doesn't get scanned at the international mail center until it arrives there, why would we print the label and keep it for 5 days? Idiot.

Kind Regards,

Oliver
eTwist Support

Do NOT waste your time and money with them!
Terrible service. Don't buy from this store.
I purchased an article from etwist through eBay. It was sent in the wrong kind of packaging and it was damaged when I received it. I asked twice how to return it free of costs but they told me the returning costs would be refunded. So I returned it (and had to pay the postage fees) and asked for a replacement which was sent again in the wrong kind of package and again damaged during transportation. They refunded me for the article price but refuse to refund me the return expenses (which they said they would in the first place) and won't even reply to my emails.
eTwist is rated 4.86 based on 611 reviews