Drinkwize Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drinkwize
Read Drinkwize Reviews
Great company to deal with. There was an issue but it was dealt with promtly and efficiently.
Ordered a mix of white eternity glasses which came the next day. Fantastic service and top quality glasses.
I had a small issue with my 1st ever order with this company, my basket didn’t update whith my order, so i emailed straight away, unfortunately this was also missed, but upon calling them 2/3 days later my correct order was sent straight out, so couldn’t fault them at all!!! Great company and fab cust.service!!!👍
fabulous customer service
Virtually unbreakable - excellent for the Spa & BBQ with the family
Really good quality ‘plastic’ glasses. Clear and s good weight and shape. No one noticed they weren’t glass and couldn’t believe it when we told them. Perfect for our porcelain patio as if you drop a glass it flies everywhere!
Glasses arrived fast. Look and feel good and look like glass. Very impressed s far
Very pleased with our purchase, and to be honest at first glance you wouldn't realise they were plastic and not glass. So happy and enjoying a gin and tonic on our boat.
Great product, exactly what it said. Was kept well informed and arrived very quickly. Great price to top it off
Great item, speedy delivery, great service.
Thanks , quick delivery, ok glasses but can see plastic moulding seams at the sides, serve the purpose for camping. Thank you
The glasses arrived quickly and were much better than we expected. From close up couldn't really tell if they were glass or plastic. Superb quality. Highly recommended.
Good company martini glasses were good will buy again
Great product at a very competitive price!
Good and easy to deal with
Exactly what I ordered, description was spot on. Excellent service
Fantastic items at fantastic prices! I had been looking for nice, non-shatter drinkware to use at home as my disabilities mean I often drop/knock over things. After shattering every glass drinking verse, I had I decided enough was enough and went on a mission to find nice, affordable, safe drinking glasses available to buy individually. I am so pleased with my purchase from Drinkwize and will be back for future purchases to fill my kitchen!
Extremely happy with my purchase, strong cups not flimsy at all.
Sent wrong item and have never got back to me after sending numerous emails
Fast delivery and great service
Drinkwize is rated 4.70 based on 23 reviews