DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
i am a bit disappointed on a suit cover i ordered i had not received no email confirmation but took the money their & then for the item i have waited a week and abit now for the delivery and still nothing emailed customer support and again no email back from them either.
I ordered 4 customized onesies for me and my girls to go on a winter trip. The price came out to $300 USD. I was so surprised but we all decided to go ahead because it was going to be worth it. The design process was good and easy!! Got a little worried after reading numerous reviews on people not receiving the order so I emailed every single day about my order. They would answer maybe 2-3 days later. All of a sudden I get an email with tracking info that says it will be delivered today and behold ITS HERE! the onesies are amazing just sizing is a bit weird. They are designed exactly how I picked but are a little dirty.
The package arrived 3 days earlier than said ( supposed to be here Jan 11 but came Jan 8!).

Please use caution with them, customer service is a drag but it works if you are patient.
Hi Kiki,

We are sorry that you were 100% satisfied with the outcome of your order.
If you could drop us an email at hello@doodletogs.com we can look into how we can rectify this for you.

Thanks
Doodletogs Team
My item arrived within a week and quality of the clothing was as expected, but be aware to make sure that the image you provide is high res, even if it looks clear on the online tool as it can still come out pixelated as it was in my case.
Its not quite what i thought i had ordered..thought it was a rigid tray not a flat one. But its still well made and think my dad will like it for his xmas present.
Good products but upset there was no size chart. I’ve ordered 11 hi vis jackets for a 30th and had to guess sizes. They’ve arrived and they’re huge so not ideal at all.
I guess to start off i actually did get the hat and it was printed like how i wanted it and was delivered in 4 days, however the quality of the cap is below par. The snap back its self is good, but the print on the front has been printed onto the cap and not embroided like how i wanted and also looks like the design is creased onto the cap, the logo on the front is poorly centred also, thank god i bought this for my portfolio otherwise i would have been very upset, id also had a problem with my order and someone was able to help within seconds of the order, so although the order wasnt up to my standards, everything else was still fine.
I am really pleased with the quality of the tea towel. They are nice and soft. However one of the 3 designs I sent was not printed well and faded in areas even though it was the same format of artwork supplied. A bit disappointed as the other 2 came out really lovely!
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
The product was great! Exactly what I ordered, perfect size, good quality! However, I could never login to my account, I couldn't track the order but, fortunately, the product came in good conditions and I didn't need to return it, because it has proved to be challenging getting help. Also tried to order the same shirt again but with a small change but the item wasn't added to the basket and just kept loading indefinitely. I asked for help multiple times and the problem was never solved. I tried refreshing the page, using different browsers, tried for a whole week and nothing. So I ended up with a great t-shirt, but couldn't order more of the same!
(+) great range of t-shirt colours - a compelling plus over other printing sites
(+) easy to navigate
(+) really swift printing and postage
(-) the print design has been REALLY wonky on 2 out of the 3 t-shirts I've had printed
= I'm going to give them one more chance to print stuff straight...
... because if the prints were straight it'd be a ***** (that's 5 stars, not a swearword)
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 28th January 2018
Timming is pretty good, but on my last order, the quality wasnt as in the previous orders and also some graphics were modified from the original files.
It was very quick service however the product had a hole in it with a week of getting it.
I love the products and how I could customize everything. The customer service is awesome, however I a lot of problems with my shipping
Product arrived, matching preview on the website.
Love product choice and printing quality, but I can never seem to get replies to email inquiries! If customer support person is not on live chat it's impossible to get replies, it has happened few times and I am waiting for reply for 4 days now for missing packages. Slows my response to my customers which is not acceptable to me.
The umbrellas were really nice, however we had many issues with delivery.
A couple of problems with the print but resolved quickly and free of charge
Very happy with the design and also the promptness of the delivery- quality of material for the socks isn't that great but the design did look fantastic.
Good use for uni students
The Tea Towel was not of the highest quality. I expected the collage of photos to cover the whole Tea Towel, but it was a large picture in the middle of the Tea Towel. The photo part is quite "plastic", not actually in the cotton. However, the service was good, the website easy to use and easy to upload and play with photos. Overall it is a nice novelty present. and I would use it again.
Delivery too slow